Lessons Learned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand completely," Paul explained. "We went out for a drink, and the next thing I know, I got a sex tape and a student's mom at my door looking for sex several times a week."

"Wait!" Kitty said, shocked. "You're Heather's teacher?!?!"

"I am," Paul said with a shrug of acknowledgment. "That's how she and I met."

"Oh my god, does Heather know Felicity has been hooking up with her teacher?" She asked with a gossipy enthusiasm. Either the alcohol was loosening her up, or he was making her a bit more comfortable.

"Yeah, just found out apparently. Then tried to blackmail me over it too. I crushed that idea real quick."

"That doesn't surprise me at all," she replied with a shrug. "She might be her father's daughter with mom's looks. I feel bad for any poor bastard that marries that girl."

"Tell me about it," Paul lamented. "Teaching her has not been an easy task."

"I can't even imagine," Agreed Kitty.

After another long pull of his drink, Paul assured Kitty. "If you have some spare shorts around here, I'll be happy to wear them."

"Well..." Kitty began, then on of the overhead door opened, drawing both his and Kitty's attention to the stairs.

"You'll do no such thing!" Exclaimed Felicity as she stepped into view on the way back down them. She wore a red bikini that might as well just been a string. The pieces covering her nipples were about the size of pasties, and the crotch of her thong wasn't much more significant. Paul instantly felt his lower half growing, even after the blowjob on the way here. "I told him naked, so that's what he is going to do."

"Ok, Ok," Paul said, holding his hands up in defeat.

"Well, I guess I won't complain," Kitty said loud enough that Felicity could hear her.

Felicity rejoined her companions at the bar, she eyed Paul up and down as she took her drink that had been waiting for her. Paul knew what was coming, he could read her one-track mind. "You know what, Paul. Just strip now, we are going the hot tub anyways. Hurry up too."

He didn't hesitate at all. One yank and his shirt was gone showing his decently defined muscles and pecs. Paul was by no means a bodybuilder, but he wasn't out of shape either. Another yank and his pants were down around his ankles, leaving him in the nude in a near-strangers home. His semi-erect schlong swayed in the breeze as he grabbed his drink back off the bar. It took a lot of his focus to stand there naked and not feel a bit awkward.

"So where is this hot tub," He joked, trying to draw attention away from his naked body.

Felicity acted like nothing was going on. Still, Paul could definitely tell Kitty was paying very close attention to his almost fully aroused member. Paul wasn't going to lie to himself, he kinda felt like he had died and gone to heaven. Here he was two beautiful women and the likelihood he was going fuck at least one if not both of them was high ninety percent. Kitty was going from kind of shy to openly interested in him. Paul figured he must be doing something right.

"Come on," Felicity directed. "Hot tub is this way."

Drink in hand, Paul followed his nearly naked female friends down to a door at the end of the bar area. It opened out into the back area of the house. The back was an all enclosed glass area from ceilings to walls, much like a greenhouse. The roof glass was slanted to run off any snow or rain, but you could clearly see all the trees and woods around them. Around them, inside the glass were several dozens of plants around a full-size swimming pool, and off to the right of the pool was a six-person hot tub. Steam and jets were pulsing as they approached the waiting water.

"Holy shit," Paul said, taking in the surroundings. "No neighbors, I am guessing?"

"No, we bought thirty acres when having this built," Kitty said as she placed one on leg inside the tub. "It's quite fun to watch the snow in the winter here from the hot tub."

"I remember that time Heather and I got stuck up here with you and the girls in that blizzard a few years ago," Felicity said as she jumped in beside her friend. "We had so much fun!"

Paul stood at the edge of the water with one hand in to check the heat. It was quite warm, and the jet felt sharp against his palm. "How many girls do you have?" He asked Kitty.

"Two," Kitty said, holding up to fingers as she sat with both arms out, one on her drink and the other touching Felicity on the shoulder. "Regina and Jessica both are in college now. Full ride scholarships too."

"Nice," Paul said as he put one leg over the side and then the other. A slight groan of contentment hit him as he lowered the rest himself into the water. One of the jets was angles right his lower back, giving him a massage like beating. "Sports scholarship?" He asked, now situated.

"Yeah, both her girls are swimmers," Felicity chirped.

"Yeah," Kitty said with a look of admiration. "They have both been a couple of tadpoles. Couldn't keep them out of the pool." Her glad hand gestured to the pool. "So I have a question for you, Paul," she continued after a sip of her martini.

"I am an open book," Paul said then sipped his own drink. It was almost empty now after the last few minutes with these women. He felt like he needed the alcohol just to keep up with the situation.

"You're surrounded by young teenage girls all day. Have you ever thought about corrupting one?" Kitty asked.

"Never," he explained. "Honestly, I see them, and I don't see teenage girls, I see kids."

"I wish all men felt that way," Kitty said, exasperated. "The girls Eddie has been running around with are my daughter's age. It's kinda gross."

"Men are pigs," Paul said with a shrug. "I am really no different, I have just chosen more experienced women."

Felicity gave him a wink as they both noted Kitty blushed then gulp the last of her drink. Paul also saw that almost all of Felicity's glass was still intact.

"I am going to freshen up my drink," Kitty said, climbing out of the tub. "Anyone need a refresher?"

Paul chugged the last few sips of his then shook the empty glass at her. The blonde leaned in, grabbing his drink, her face came very near his as she did so. Unable to help himself, Paul leaned in and kissed his host on the lips. She tasted of martini and smelled of a perfume he could make out. Kitty seemed surprised but didn't hesitate to kiss him back. After a few seconds, Paul pulled away, and Kitty, a little disoriented, gathered herself.

"I will be right back with those drinks," She said, looking a Felicity with a look that said, "Oh My God!"

"We will be here," Felicity told her as she slid around the tub to Paul. She kissed Paul too so Kitty could see, but in Felicity's case, she gave Paul a whole lot of tongue. They continued making out until Felicity heard the door close.

After that, she pulled her mouth away, "Well done, stud." Felicity praised him. "She is loosening up just like I hoped. You keep this up, and we can really have some fun."

"Kitty seems fun," Paul said with a nod.

"She was," Felicity agreed. "Back in our college days, she is the one who was wild and crazy."

"Really?" Paul said, surprised. He hadn't known how these to know each other, but college seemed to make sense.

"Yeah," Felicity acknowledged, then open the hand of the arm she had around him. "Take this," she directed as she held out a small pill.

"What's that?" He asked a little concerned.

"It's a chewable male enhancement pill," Felicity told him. "I have no doubt in your abilities but thought it might be a bit helpful. Works for thirty-six hours."

Paul smiled as he stuck his face in her palm and took the pill. Tasted nasty, but that was ok if it worked. He had almost got some himself, but the place he was going to order them from took a few weeks to ship. Felicity, as usual, was thinking we'll ahead.

"Thanks," he said, then made sure one of his free arms were wrapped around her. She moved said arm, so he had prime groping of her barely covered breasts. Paul took no coaxing to make sure he had a handful.

"Good boy," Felicity encourage. "Now make sure we give her something to see when she comes back. Just follow my lead, ok."

"You're the boss," Paul quipped.

"I like that idea," Felicity said as her mouth encompassed his again. He pulled her close, and one of her free hands cupped his balls in the water.

They played tongue wrestling for what felt like minutes. Paul was tempted to scoop Felicity up and just take her over the side, but he thought that might just spoil the mood. Ignoring the sound of the door when Kitty returned, they continued to play as she came back to them.

"Ahem," Kitty said in a more kidding than serious tone. "Do you two need a room?"

"Thanks," Paul said, taking his glass and pulling his mouth back from his strawberry goddess.

"Sorry," Felicity said, backing away from him a little. "He very easily incorrigible."

"Sure," Kitty joked as she climbed back in trying balancing her drink. "It's all his fault. I'll believe that when I see it. You slut."

"Thank you," Felicity said with a bow of her head. "You know just what to say. To get me all hot and bothered."

Paul sat there and enjoyed a few sips of his drink and watching the women. They continued to tease name call each other like old friends. Slowly, Felicity made her way back around to the other side towards Kitty. He didn't comment or jump in the conversation because it was clear the girls were ignoring him, or at least Felicity was for a reason. Taking a huge gulp, Felicity emptied her glass in one go, then put it on the table at arms reach.

"Trollop," Kitty said, teasing as they bantered.

"Dirty slut," Felicity said, now hands-free. She wrapped one arm around her friend then leaned in. The two women kissed passionately. Paul had only seen this sort of thing in porn, but in person, it was hotter than he imagined.

Kitty had both her eyes closed as they worked their lip exercises out. Felicity kept both eyes open, looking in Paul's direction the whole time. She even winked at him as she parted lips for a second and got the older blonde to lash out for more with her own moist member. Using the other free hand, Felicity peeled back one strap of Kitty's bathing suit. An enormous boob spilled out, half in and half out of the water. A long sigh escaped her mouth as Felicity fondled it with observed experience.

Paul was unsure if it was the drink, the pill, or the view, but even in hot water, he could feel his dick throb from his raising heart rate. Felicity was the boss as she said, so he sat back watching the show before him wishing that he could join. Kitty's massive bosom was something so enticing it made him want to drool.

The two women fondled and made out to Paul's enjoyment. Kitty was clearly focused entirely on Felicity, who was giving Kitty all the attention her husband had apparently neglected. Paul could not fathom how any man could ignore gorgeous voluptuous women like these two.

Kitty was sucking at one of Felicity's fully stiff nipples when Felicity gestured Paul over to join them. Slowly, he placed his glass next to Felicity's and slither around to the other side of Kitty. The blonde was now sandwiched between her two hot tub partners.

Paul kissed his new playmate's neck and felt her exposed breast. It was huge, spilling out of his hand. These were definitely the most enormous pair he had encountered in the wild.

"Oh," Kitty said, surprised by Paul joining them. "You are good at that."

Both Felicity and Paul took turns kissing Kitty and nibbling at her delectable large nipples. Kitty seemed swept away by all the attention from them. A hand began wrapping its digits around Paul's cock, and he thought it was Felicity for only a second.

"It's so fucking big," Kitty said her, and his lips parted.

"Just wait until you feel it," Felicity whispered into her friend's ear just loud enough Paul could hear. The teasing made him twitch in Kitty's grip. Her eyes went wide when she felt it's force.

"Hot damn," Kitty said, looking Paul in the eyes. There was no turning back for her now. Paul knew she was committed and ready for this sexcapade to begin.

"I told you he was packing," Felicity said to her friend. She gestured for Paul to stand up on the seat of the hot tub. Paul obliged, grabbing a nearby safety bar and standing now knee-deep in the water. "Puts Eddie to shame, doesn't it." She continued to her friend. All the while, Paul's cock layout on display in front of Kitty. Kitty's mouth was agape as she gazed upon the throbbing dick before her. Felicity grabbed it, pulling Paul closer to Kitty's face. His balls touched the bottom of her chin, the shaft was the length of her petite face, the head was in her hair. Kitty made his cock look two or three inches larger than it actually was in reality.

"You have a cute little mouth," Paul told Kitty as he swung his cock back and forth.

"Taste it, sweetie," Felicity told her friend. "Feel a real man."

Bashfully, Kitty lapped at Paul's sack with her tongue. It was clear she was out of practice to Paul, but he knew Felicity would make sure that changed. He was slightly cold, let now most out of the warmth of the hot tub, and Kitty's mouth was making up for the draft on his cock. She had moved from licks to sucking one ball and then the other. Felicity joined the fray, pulling some Kitty's stray hairs back behind her ear.

"Good girl," Felicity cheered, her hand gripped the base of Paul's rod. Her other hand pulled Kitty back away from her sucking. The blonde gasped for air from her mouth like she had forgotten how to breathe. "Open wide, time to see if this fits in that little mouth," she continued.

Not waiting for any direction, Paul thrust forward towards Kitty, who was waiting mouth wide. Felicity helped guide him into her friend's waiting oral hole. His swollen head grazed a tooth on the way inside. "Wider," Paul told her, and she opened as wide as she could without pain. A slight choking sound came from Kitty, and Paul backed out a little, giving her a bit more room.

"Show her what a real man does, Paul," Felicity told him as she smacked his ass.

That made him build speed as he found he was face fucking his new middle-aged sexpot. Kitty had been clumsy at first until she gathered rhythm with the motion. Paul wouldn't lie and say she was better than his fabulous fuck toy, Felicity, but he doubted any women could.

Felicity, the dirty slut that she was, took up behind Kitty. Paul watched between his own moans as one of her arms wrapped around her close friend, dipping deep into the water. He was quite aware that Felicity was like readying her friend for him later. She bit Kitty's ear as she played. The action going on in front of him would have likely had him far closer to his stamina limit, but his car time with Felicity had made sure that was not the case.

"Fuck," he exacerbated as he moved his hand to the back of Kitty's head. Paul didn't stop as he forced more of himself in with every pumping action. "That a good little slut," he told her.

Felicity winked at him with approval then added, "Your master praised you slut. What do we do when our master praised us?"

Paul pulled himself all the way out so Kitty could breathe a moment. "Thank you, Master!" She told him, then added, "Please give me more cock!"

"You want more cock?" Paul asked as he played his part as Felicity had told him to do.

"Yes!" She pleaded with him. Kitty glanced over her shoulder at Felicity behind her, they kissed as Paul watched. "Please let him fuck me!" She said between kisses.

"I definitely think we should move this somewhere out of the water before someone gets hurt," Paul suggested as he felt his foot slide and not for the first time. The idea of sex in the hot tub sounded tremendous, but he was now seeing some challenges.

"Must you spoil my fun," Felicity said playfully as she climbed out of the steaming water. "Come on, slut!" She told Kitty. "Time, we took this to the bedroom."

"You know the way," Kitty said as she followed her friend. They wiped down with towels as they headed back to the central area of the house. Paul only delayed by a moment as he watched Felicity, now completely naked and Kitty almost naked, lead the way. Both attractive women had a swagger only women of experience carried. He hoped he didn't disappoint this evening.

The air was cold, especially inside the house, as Paul's naked body made its way up the stairs. The two women ahead of him were smacking each other on the ass as they chased one another. Along the way, towels were dropped by all. Kitty's suit was now a thing of the past, as well.

Paul paced himself and was only a dozen steps behind the girls into the bedroom. As expected, a large king size mattress adorned the room with a four-poster frame. A long mirror ran the length of one whole wall. In the bedroom, both women were already resuming their activities as Felicity laid on her back with Kitty's face deep in eating her out. Watching them made Paul's cock fill with more blood and grow harder.

"Come on, stud," Felicity said between moans. "I think this little slut needs a proper fucking! Are you game?"

He didn't need a second invitation as he climbed in the bed with them. Using only the top of his shaft, he mounted Kitty from behind and just ran it along her swollen pink lips. They left sticky lubrication from head to the base.

"Don't tease me, master," Kitty begged as she paused her munching for only a second. "Give me that big hard cock!"

"If you insist," Paul told her as he moved his aim for penetration.

"Ahhhhhhh," Kitty cried as he pushed into her. To his surprise, Kitty was really wet, considering they had just gotten out of a hot tub and dried off. He had expected some resistance, but there was none. If he was honest, it felt good as he began taking her like a bitch in heat, but she was so wet the stimulation he got with Felicity was far better.

"That's so hot," Felicity said as she watched on with Kitty, still trying to lick at her between stops to groan. "Show her what real man is like, baby! I know how bad she needs it!"

It didn't take much, but after Paul placed his hands on both her hips for leverage. Kitty began to wail like a banshee. He took this as she was cumming or at the very least, enjoying herself.

"That's it, Kittycat," He urged her. "Cum for your master."

"Oh, my god!" Kitty screamed into Felicity's lap. "He is going to make me cum!"

Paul maintained everything to make sure nothing detracted from where it was going. Felicity ran her fingers through Kitty's dirty blonde hair. Once full, Felicity pulled hard, making Kitty look up at her eyes wide in surprise.

"If you're going to cum, then cum!" Felicity demanded, then smacked her friend in the face lightly. "I want a turn! Then we can decide who gets his baby batter first."

"Oh, I want it!" Kitty said as he felt her climax. "So bad! Fuck!" Her whole body shook almost like a seizure for what felt like minutes. Paul almost panicked except Felicity gave him a look to say this was normal. He didn't stop pounding until she went lax.

"Holy shit," Paul said as Kitty flipped over on her back out of the way. "I think you needed that."

"I haven't had a real cock in years," Kitty said as she looked to be recovering. "You are much more gifted than Eddie, in both size and skills. I haven't cum that hard since college."

"You ain't bad yourself, blondie," Paul said with a wink.

"You're going to give Paul a chip on his shoulder if you keep talking like that," Felicity told Kitty.

Paul started to laugh until Felicity grabbed his arm and yanked him down onto the bed. Laying on his back, Felicity climbed over him her ass in his face. She shimmied down to his still hard dick.

"Next!" Felicity said as she mounted him in reverse. Her round lustful ass jiggled with every bounce.