All Comments on 'Let It All Hang Out Pt. 01'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
patricia51patricia51almost 19 years ago
One of Your Best

Action, adventure and a tough hero as we expect from you. But also, a wonderful other side that allows him to grant forgiveness to someone he once loved who turned the wrong way and got lost. Add the hot love scnes and what more can you ask for? I know! The next chapter.

Patti

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
great start

great start. great you're back. keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Don't stop now! This one has all of the makings of an HBO miniseries.

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
Ya still got it......

Good to see back in the saddle. I hope chap 2 is already

submitted.....will be looking forward to it.

But with her SISTER? Come on Rob, THAT is an interesting

twist. I kept waiting for her to slip a blade in him. I

would not have trusted THAT woman that close to me. AND she

is a lawyer...whew...you can sure twist 'em.

Thanks....Dave

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Welcome back!

We missed you...or at least I did.

Well we got the set up now. I can't wait to see what you do with all the character and WHY this man is after our little past-sister-in-law/present-lover/future-wife(?).

Oh and for the last poster...wow you really got nailed last tax season didn't ya? Jez hate to tell you but in fantasy land all sorts of strange things happen. How many times here has a woman just SEEN a large dick and decided that her lust overwelled her love and she cheated? Over and Over?

Now in real life?

Mr. Conner is creating a love tale/action adventure I think. If so we have a great set up and a nifty tale too.

Can't wait for chapter two.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 19 years agoAuthor
Did You Notice****

Did you notice that the nastist comments come from people who don't identify themselves?

As for errors 1.) I am not a english major. this is not a term paper or a thesis. Its fiction written for fun! 2.) this is not my real job. The only pay I or any of the other authors get is the votes and comments of our readers.

Bull Shit like this is why I quit writing for awhile. But now I'll just vent and let it go.

For the rest (espically Patrica)Thank You.

You make it worthwhile.

Sorry you all mostly hated Final Edition.

Rob Conner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hey rob

dont worry about one negative comment. The majority liked your story. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Don’t let them grind you down!

Sometimes I also despair at some commentators, but it’s only through the comment sections we can get them to write. Perhaps some might cotton on and write more and more till they eventually outline a story and then and then...they can reap abuse themselves.

I like the story it’s a good start with plenty more to offer. I await the next chapter.

My best regards

Robert

PArebelPArebelalmost 19 years ago
REally Enjoyed This

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I have enjoyed almost all of your work. While I didn't enjoy "Final Edition" as much as your original ending for the story, it was still anice job.

Keep up the good work. Don't let one, or even more, idiot turn you off to your writing. I always look to see if you have anything new posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so far so good,

the thing with "Final Edition" was that you changed the characters too much for it to be believable. The story was good the way it was.

Welcome back.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 19 years ago
Great start!

Good to see you writing again. Looking forward to Pt. 02.

PS: Those of you who are flaming Mr. Conner: Ever hear of a man named Samuel Clemens? His writing was not always grammatically perfect either... but he was quite popular in his day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loving husband did suck

what woman want a man with balls cut off.the writing was ok,but the plot and story line suck.now more of a real man story.please write more mr.Conner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story matters not the grammer

Like your other stories, the story and characters matter more than the grammer. Don't let comments upset you, but more is needed so please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mr.connor,i a fan and will you write some more

i don't know your reasons for not writing,but common sense stories are hard to find.and the writer who write these stories are far in between.so get off the deck and let them know you are still the man.finish your story let it all hang out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Part 2

Please write part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
where is part2,3,4

great story is there more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what with the man in the hotel room

why is he talking about killing her.when is part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
why are you waiting to write this story

you know everybody wants this couple to make it.you don't leave us hanging like this,what up.give us some more of your story your way.thanks a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Let It All Hang Out Pt. 01, love your stories, but

Please we need more. You may start with Pt. 2

Thanks,

km-Houston

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please finish

Well how long do we have to wait? You've got me hooked please finish this story.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

You’re a fucker for leaving this hanging. Asshole!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous