All Comments on 'Let Me Add My Voice'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The character is a real Bitch with an itchy Cunt just like the author

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

A sad, sad bite of realism! VERY well-written, completely devoid of memes, clichés and the usual LW staples. That's a FIVE, just by itself. 5+++++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Selfish bitch. She will probably be very surprised when she finds herself in hell after death...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uggggghhhhhh

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I cannot conceive of why you're first two commenters had meaningless nasty responses to what was an EXCELLENT display of writing skills and an intensely graphic depiction of the enjoyment of extramarital sex. I'm going to Follow you and read some of your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait so it wasnt that he didn’t want to have sex but that he COULDNT????????? LMAOOO you’re ruthless

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Not enough facts to judge the MC. Did she to talk to the husband, did they try therapy etc. Heck did she warn him either this changes or I will find someone else? But if that did not work... Though staying together for the kids usually is not a good idea

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Maybe you should have stayed out of L/W, this one is going to hurt your ratings.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Well written and totally understandable in storyline. You didn't resort to cliched steriotypes eg BBC's, or guys with 14 inches etc. They were all believable. Thank you. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So… I can’t be the only one who assumed the hack would be reflected in the events of the story. Instead it’s a glowing ‘thank you’ to a cheaters website. The husband does need to get his isht together but no comeuppance or even hint of guilt for the cheating wife to be found here. I’m not convinced it’s not guerrilla marketing to rebuild that website’s brand. That one in a million case of the wife who ‘needs’ to cheat driving a bunch of loser guys who ‘want’ to cheat to the site. Ugh.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I actually liked this story!

I may not agree dory her methods but she didn’t cheat because she hated her husband or wanted to turn him into a cuckold, she cheated because she was lonely. She was, essentially, a single mom with 3 kids.

I don’t blame her. Her husband needs to figure his suit out and be the man of the house, not the uselesss piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to justify spitting around. Obviously unhappy but yeah cheating over and over and over was definitely a great choice over divorce. This bitch is definitely not marriage material. Do the kids proud, some role model too. Yeah things change when you have a family. If lust is that controlling maybe that should been considered earlier. This slut has no regrets and claims to save her marriage, did she see if her husband agrees?? No. For better for worse, sickness and in health, good to know those are just mere world to her and not anything of meaning. Miserable excuse of a partner.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Unabashed slut and ever so proud of it!

rnebularrnebularover 2 years ago

Taken in context, this story was a pleasure to read. This could be any married couple across the nation. This happens so very often, and I think people get very judgmental about characters like her. Not every marriage is perfect, but does that mean she should tear her family apart? I'm sure her struggle is common among the millions on AM.

Aside from the morality questions, the description of her exploits was a tasteful way of highlighting the sex, IMO.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A real cunt

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

Definitely keep us posted !

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

Well written....excusing the flawed nature of cheating averages out to a 3 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a real slapper to say the least. Slut, Whore she is stealing fresh air from us.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this. The lack of dialogue was a drawback, but I did enjoy it. Thanks. I'll check out your other stories, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A man makes an honest mistake,(buys a motorcycle and gets injured), then the wife cheats because his injury degrades his mental facilities. It is an interesting premise, but then it is just a bland description of her sexual escapades. I guess the takeaway is that he deserved to be cheated on because the motorcycle purchase stressed the family budget.

I think the story would be more interesting if it focused on the fallout of Ashley Madison being hacked.

His dealing with her cheating and a deeper look into why the “in sickness and in health” part of the wedding vows was more of a guideline than a rule for her, would be interesting fodder for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pleasure to read, full of realistic situations and emotions. Just one little nitpick: If she's a journalist, how does she misspell "Ashley" all but twice?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

For starters this was well written. No this is about as real as ever black dude having a huge cock.

You didnt write anyone who would be seen as a sympathetic character, you did create someone who should at least care enough to leave the mans she has no respect for, and if there were any of that in her, she would. Kind of a catch 22.

The person you wrote is simply a horrid, worthless person which no other person should or would invest anything of themselves in. If that was your goal, well done. If you thought you wrote a sensual loving creature, you epically failed on every level. Just because someone will sleep with anyone doesnt make them sensual or erotic. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An empty person living an empty life. But its for the Children! So what about Bob, when the children are grown and gone? She kind of established herself as a cheating whore, but maybe that won't affect her future relationships. Maybe her next husband won't find out, since she has become So Good at lying. I guess she's playing the cards she was dealt as best she knows how. I guess if she ruins the other men's marriages that not her fault. I guess if you want some eager pussy you should make up excuses to volunteer at nursing homes or convalescent centers where wives are pretending to care for incapacitated husbands. I guess its only other people's shit that stinks. And this story. But thanks for the effort.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"I'll keep you posted"...No need, this was bad enough...1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

The bottom line is this. She's prepared to risk the total destruction of her husband's life in order to fuck. Let's not accept this bullshit rationalisation about saving her marriage. She could have saved her marriage by making a few sacrifices like everybody else has to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I generally abhor any form of cheating within a relationship, however, in this case, I think it was justified. The husband decided to exercise his inner child by buying the bike when they could ill-afford it, scrambled his brain and lost his job. He then turned his back on her and failed the entire family at every turn.

Brain injuries, like alcohol, tend to remove people's inhibitions and magnifies behaviours that are often hidden. To be in a relationship with someone under those circumstances, I would imagine, is far harder than most of us could imagine. If some well concealed extra-marital sex is what helps the mc survive, who are we to judge.

Evah_Rheddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spontaneous convulsive vomiting!!!

Have a bucket full, wannabe writer. Cheers

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well after reading some of the comments I’d like to expunge on a couple of points . When your happily and comparably married to your spouse for many years and are equally sexually attractive to each other and sparks still fly and the homefires burn brightly for the both of you , then suddenly without warning the whole bane of your existence together has shifted paradigms with absolutely no change in sight , desperate means will call for desperate measures . Her husband no longer existed after the wreck , he was killed and what came to live in his body was no Bob . His physical injuries eventually healed and his remaining psychological damage was so devastating and crippling that he wouldn’t even hold his wife or hug her , kiss her or give her any physical comfort at all . Add to that his refusal to raise a hand with housework , shopping , cooking or even parenting , and you have a situation so volatile that seeking intimacy elsewhere was her only feasible choice ! Had she not she would have become a bitter , overburdened , resentful and spiteful wife and mother . The cracks in her family would have become like a gorge then eventually like an unspannable canyon ! Everyone would suffer , children neglected and possibly abused even . The sanctity of marriage would devolve into a prison complete with torture chambers and only a miracle could have saved it . She did what she had to do and Bob should be thankful if he ever finds out !

MysteryMan68MysteryMan68over 2 years ago

Really well-written. It was subtle and sexy. I got the impression that she would be someone that you definitely want to grab a drink in IRL with and just hang out.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

I would ignore the comments of the LW Taliban. They think a man (or woman) can let themselves go, neglect their spouse, and demand loyalty akin to a sexual suicide pact.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No matter how well written, this is the story of a happily cheating wife. This cheating bitch deserves no sympathy from anyone. The Ashley Madison info dump.was one of the few beneficial data hacks. A lot of cheaters were outed, and many betrayed spouses got their justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some idiot thinks “expunge” = “expound.” Can stop reading the wall of text right there.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

to 26thNC

"Justice?" really 26thNC or do you mean revenge? I get it, these people cheated. But if they had what they needed at home they wouldn't have to go outside to get it would they? Her husband was a slug spouse. She gave him 3 years. 3 fucken years! But she didn't break up the family. All you BTBers are so fast on the divorce draw. Who gets the kids in a divorce? The wife does. She did the slug a favor if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. This could happen anywhere in the USA, and probably has more often than reported. At first I thought this was a story of my cousin and his ex-wife. He suffered from a "closed head injury" on his Harley one night, and spent 6 weeks in a coma, before waking up basically a vegetable. It wasn't planned for, he had excellent insurance on both the bike and himself, was making great money (she worked for a vet), and when they lost his income, life unraveled. I don't know if she spent time on AM, but they divorced and moved on. Their children have grown and lead productive lives, but then they were old enough at the time of the accident to take care of themselves (could cook if needed). But taking care of 2 kids plus a disabled husband can't make for a happy life. I don't blame the MC in this story for doing what she did. If it saved her sanity, and kept her marriage alive, good for her. Her husband wasn't doing his job for her, so she just "outsourced" it. Another thought not brought up, is that some of the drugs keeping the husband alive might be causing his ED problem. I know I'm living with that myself after suffering a heart attack. Viagra only does so much.

I don't know enough about what happened with her, other than I believe she got remarried and moved to Ohio, maybe.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

An odd story, but interesting. D

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I'm reading these comments. This story presented a very rare instance where I sympathized with the 'cheating' wife. Bob wasn't really a developed character. One question - what if she just discussed the idea of getting relief with Bob. Would he have ---what? It is largely his fault. Maybe he'd see it. D

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 2 years ago

Letting himself go, even though that's a BS reason, is not really what happened. To have an accident that damn near kills you and essentially cripples you for life, she should have got him into therapy/counseling to help with his issues instead she just decides to cheat. She is just as much at fault for the problems in her marriage as he is. I'm all for reconciliation when it makes sense, but this is a unremorseful cheater who claims it saved a marriage she barely tried to fix in the first place.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Justice or revenge, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about that. I enjoy an earned reconciliation as much as any BTB. What I don't like is unrepentant, and unpunished cheating like the cunt in this story was so proud of doing. Justify it all you like, there is no excuse for cheating. If the cheating whore gets the kids in the divorce, not a slam dunk, then it'll put a little crimp in her social life. I doubt any of her free wheeling asshole lovers want to be taking Cate of someone else's children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whore

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

"demander" calls it a odd story,,,i call it "life happens" and it could happen to anyone.. i have never believed in monogamy. it is too confining,,a person should always have options and a lover ! well written, well paced. a new fav and a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written in a fluffy sort of style. I never had any problems with a spouse stepping out on someone who doesn’t want to be whole. Sorry but Bob could have gone to see a psychologist or such. Not her or if it was a husband living with a wife in this condition, is responsible for their own mental health. he just didn't give a crap. Probably easier to turtle through life and leach off his wife. Having no problem letting your 6 year old cook and clean house.... While you lay on the couch and watch fucking NASCAR is Cucking yourself. BTRH

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Reread this. I think her frustrations were absolutely real and justified. Her solution was not justified. She should have issued some ultimatums to her spouse. He gets help or they become roommates only. If he still refused help then all bets are off - “sickness and in health” would no longer apply. He would understand she was free to take care of her needs as she wished. Not unlike the post-menopause wife who gives up sex and refuses any medical treatment. Goose-Gander.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Whore wife. Poor Bob. No way she loved him. Should have just gotten divorced. No likeable characters in this story.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. 5*. So well written it seems real. I gotta laugh at all the "anonymous " commenters who hate a fictional character and feel compelled to abuse the authors and their fictitious character. Amazing.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Not that I wish to compare the writers to Fyodor Dostoyevsky, nor Stacy to Rodion Raskolnikov, but when does a writer need to be punished or judged for the crimes of the protagonist? There will probably still remain people who can distinguish between fiction and reality, as crime series and novels as well as hiphop are very popular.

I am no fan of cheating in reality, but a good composed and well-written story about the subject can be entertaining - as well as educational and insightful. And, what happened to us that we can be so unforgiving of the mistakes of others but do not respond well to criticism that targets our own behaviour? Does the truth and proper behaviour start and end with ourselves?

I will leave at that and thank the writers for their well-written story. A creative and - well, yes - naughty mind is a joy forever!

SWT3SWT3over 1 year ago

Too bad I can only give 5 stars. This is a great story. I don't get the reaction from the fundamentalists to the finish. I think it is a wonderful "story-book" ending. Unlike so many stories, I am left satisfied with the tale and complete about it ending. That said, I will now peruse the comments of others and see if they provoke more comments from me.

SWT3SWT3over 1 year ago

I have now read the comments. Two things stand out. First, I am amused by the morality commentary which is part of almost every comment. Second, upon reflection, I resonate with Bob in ways that surprised me.

I am surprised and amused that there are so many critical comments about your story and Stacy's behavior. Like you, I believe, I find it surprising that there are so many moralists reading stories here on Lit and are moved to comment. There is some really great dialogue here that bears mentioning and the sex scene with Pete is off the charts.

I am reminded of the coaching from an experienced newspaper editor who coached me to not get hooked by the naysayers. They are simply the dirt not the diamonds. I am paraphrasing but from your profile, I think you get that.

I have the blessing of being bipolar which manifests as periods of engagement with the world followed by periods of almost complete withdrawal. I am prone to beating myself up as I go through periods of not taking care of myself and not caring that I am not taking care of myself. It is not for lack of counseling; I have been blessed with fabulous counseling and coaching. From my perspective, Bob is completely real, just as Staci is real. Both of them live as sympathetic characters for me.

Thanks for considering my views.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a male Ashley Madison member who experienced the hack I read this out of interest. It's pretty well-written and probably deserves a rating of 4.5 or thereabouts. However having also written some stories on here including one which was about a married woman "cheating" with another married woman and received a whole lot of moralistic comments, I'm not at all surprised at the flood of them for this story, or that the rating is low. What is interesting is that most of the moralistic comments seem to be from men, who I have no doubt would jump at the chance to have sex with the title character if they were offered it. Male hypocrisy (I'm a male myself) knows no bounds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...