All Comments on 'Let Me Help You, Good Doctor Ch. 02'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Allsoccer23Allsoccer23about 14 years ago
I love it!

I love it so far! Keep going! Watch the spelling though, there are some misspelled words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it!!

I love it its a little short but unfolding nicely. Keep up the good work.

grunabonagrunabonaabout 14 years ago
*****

Very, very nice. I'm really liking this.

missingmissmissingmissabout 14 years ago
aaah dominique

she's got mad as issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Run Nik Run

just joking. she's got a big ass issue, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finally!/ Thank-you

Thank-you for posting this the suspense was too much!

Please please please don't leave us hanging for more than two weeks.

I am rooting for your writing and D&N's relationship.

:D

P.S. Three pages would be nice for the next chapter :) keep it up

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
good, but

Would make it more enjoyable if the little typos/wrong tenses/incorrect english were removed first. Like the premise of the story though, and looking forward to next chapter.

trinisamplertrinisamplerabout 14 years ago
finally!!

i have been waiting oh so patiently, and as always u delivered wonderfully!...keep them coming!!

willing2explorewilling2exploreabout 14 years ago
THESE TWO

You know what I have come to like about your stories? The fact that I feel a connection.....even though its love hate lol. Thank you foe the update...please put this next one out soon please before i start jonesing... So quick question.....does Nick plan to keep up this infurriating game of teasing Dom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Happy

Was happy to see this update my goodness Jason is something else questing Dominique about her choice in men and her mother she is so unbelievable shoot she was making my head hurt how she just ignores her daughter I hope something one day wake that woman up because Dominique don't deserve to be treated that way. And Nik is such a trip those two will be really good together as a real couple if they can just allow themselves to. I'm looking forward to your next update so please update again real soon.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it!

Cant wait for the next one, dont make us wait too long please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
don't know how

i missed this story! i love ur other stories. she's so denying her attraction to nik, and she's so misguided about jason. i can't wait for more of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please update SOON

please update this story soon is is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great start

I'm looking forward to this story it has started off awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks

FOR A GREAT UPDATE. WHY DOES DOMINIQUES MOTHER HATE HER SO MUCH? IT IS WRONG TO BLAME HER CHILD BECAUSE THE FATHER LEFT HER AND THE CHILD. AS FOR NIC I LIKE HIM. THANKS

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
dominique and her mom

oh, how i want to discover the estrangement of dominique and her mom. reveal more of this please...

the story keeps on getting interesting...nice writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

this is freakin' awesome! i spent all day reading Kat's story then Jade's (which i'm still bitter about that crazy ending! *really hopes you're righting Pat and Gail's story) now this awesome story too! DAMN if Dom and Nik weren't MADE for each other! WHEW, can't wait til that L bomb slaps Nik across the face.

I'm not sure why Dom is trying to convince herself that Jason is the right guy for her.... if you're not in love with him he aint for you boo.

I'm so sleeeepy but I want to keep reading.... oh decisions decisions... awesome CHICA!!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Crying for Dom

Because Dom won't cry I'll cry for her. I so understand wanting a parents love and getting nothing in turn but hurt. Her Mom should deal with her own problems instead of taking them out on Dom.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

"Physician heal thy self"... hate the adage because the meaning behind it hits to close to home (working towards getting my license to practice as a therapist)... I love Nik!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

WHY do you always use EVERY when it should be EVER. Every single chapter of every story I have EVER read by you is the same. That is just one error that is getting on my nerves with your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous