All Comments on 'Let Me Help You, Good Doctor Ch. 05'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
keikei2keikei2almost 14 years ago
wow

Wow........... can't wait to read more about Nik and Dominique's "just friends" relationship, they really would make a great couple

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
They're falling...

in love...how can't they see it? I am really enjoying this story! update soon if you can, please!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
poor man

he is so down for the count and he has no idea lol, love it can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Deny it ALL YOU WANT....

...But Nik and Dominique you have fallen hard for each other! I am loving this story and really hope Nik and Dominque realize they are madly in love with one another. I also have a sneaking suspicion that since Nik did not use a condom during the last night together, that there maybe a little Nik-Dom in the works. ;-)

Update soon...

love4811love4811almost 14 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

Nik has fallen hard and so has Dominque. I have a feeling Nik has done something that is going to force her father to acknowledge her. I love the chemistry they have together. Please update soon.

LakergirlLakergirlalmost 14 years ago
Five Stars

Best chapter yet and hoping to get more of the story soooonnnnnnn.

Nala6Nala6almost 14 years ago
Oh Yea

Can I say HOT!!!!!

You gotta stop spacing your posting so far apart girl. I can't wait for the next one to show up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So deep and sweet.

Thanks for the update. It was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mya, Mya, Mya

you make my heart flutter, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glad you're back!

Girl, you sure do know how to write a story and develop characters and plot well! My only suggestion is to find a peer editor so that your readers aren't distracted by some of the grammar and tense mistakes. I'm sure that a lot of us were pressuring you to supply the next installment of the this fabulous story, but if a few extra days will make it perfect then take them!

Still love your stories to death (keep them coming)!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
VVV

i disagree i dont even notice grammar lol i didnt even know they were any mistakes ;) haha cant wait for more i love your righting thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please!! Please!!

Please! don't take too long with the next update.

I really love this story.

Please, don't let her go through with her seduction of Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it!!!

Dominique's father just sucks at life. It really is his loss. What a bastard. I wouldn't be surprised if Nik has a 'chat' with him.

I LOVE THESE TWO! They don't even realize they've fallen so hard for each other. Oh Nikky, you're in deep ass denial. That L bug bit you in the hiney really hard! I LOVE IT!

I love NIk's family, they're super awesome. I'm glad that his older brother is trying to get out of the mob. I hope that he doesn't run into trouble with that.... or worse, have the mob follow him to Nik's home town! *yikes*

Jason has some nerve being jealous about Dom's relationship with Nik! Men sometimes! Ugh,

Dom and NIk don't even realize that they're friendship morphed into soooooooooo much more!

I hope for Dom's sake she sees the light about her mother, or her mother finally stops being such a sucky person.

I love Dom's brother too he's awesome and so is her aunt.

Please don't wait long to update this awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved this update!!

Nik can be so sweet and on top of that, he can put it down in the bedroom. Her parents don't deserve her. They are so trifilin. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Love, love, love!

No criticisms, but I just want her to wake up really soon :D

willing2explorewilling2explorealmost 14 years ago
oh woww

what an explosive update!! i love how close Nik and Dominique are getting. Oh and did we just play witness to a baby being created? There was no condom mentioned in the sex scene before they left..... I really hope she drops this whole Jason thing and quick!!! Other than some occasional errors it was a wonderfully awsome update

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hurry Up

As much as I am liking the story, I feel like waiting nearly 2 months for another chapter is lame and can make people shy away from wanting to read another chapter or give bad scores for seeming lack of dedication to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
2 months and waiting...

Myanlas - you're a talented writer with a great story to tell; and you have a dedicated following. Please update soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

someone has a story really , really similar to this one on fictionpress

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Corroboration

I came here as soon as I read the first chapter of that other story. It's titled

"The Mix up" it's eerily similar and like the previous reviewer I thought you should know.

On a more positive note. I absolutely adore this story. I love the characters and can't wait to see what's in store for Dominique and Nik next. They need to get together but quick. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anticipating...

I love your stories, but its taking so long for you to post the next chapter... Please Hurry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
new chapter pleaseeeeeeee

Please update

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Pleeeezzzze!

I luv Nik & Dominique and the gang.

I'm getting the feeling that there is more or something BIG missing from the past story/"relationship" between Dominique's mother and sperm donor. One can hardly call the man a "father." I'm inclined to refer to her "mother" as a womb. What a sad pathetic pair those two are!! What really happened there?

Speaking of sad... what's up with Jason? His concern isn't sounding too brotherly lately. And Dominique needs to forget about pursuing him. She has a better prospect in Nik than flaky Jason.

Please update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this girl really has GOT to stop pursuing Jason. I can't believe when she was asked about it Dominique still said she was going to keep going after him! Very uncool. Poor Nik, I have a feeling that he's going to get hurt from her actions? Or is it her that'll be shut out by him? Can't wait to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

Interesting story. I can see why my stories don't break 4 points-- but yours are nearly at 5 points-- the readers here must be mostly women! You write good erotica which is defined by guys as "boring porn". I think you did a fine job- but my tastes are definitely nastier.

Thanks.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
What's up with that? Fool you're in love!

Love the story development! Keep more coming please :) Pretty pretty pleeeease!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Her parents really suck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous