Let Me Tell You About Last Night...

Story Info
William emails Ralphie about an unusual set of events.
1.6k words
4.4
496
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: William Bedell

To: Ralph Holston

Date: Weds, 6/13

Subject: Let me tell you about last night...

Ralphie

I've got 15 minutes before my meeting with [REDACTED] so this'll have to be brief --

I know you love to hear stories about what I get up to with the beautiful and talented Saskia. Here's a story from last night. As we say in Britain, it'll knock your bloody socks off and YOU have a starring role, even though you weren't there.

What's a guy to do when he gets home from work and his cock is painfully hard--hot Summer day, girls on Tube journey home barely wearing clothes--yet his girlfriend is at a Pilates class?

I know what you're going to answer. However, taking matters quite literally into my own hands is problematic: Saskia has banned porn from the household. Admittedly, she did catch me jerking off a few times over the MacBook Air but how many times have I knelt on the living room floor and licked out her pussy while she watched her personal woman-on-woman collection?

And let's not forget her career in porn some years ago before she figured corporate law was a better way to make money.

Hypocritical? I'm not making any accusations, but I insisted the same rule applies to her. No porn for Saskia. She agreed. Fine.

I spotted a loophole straight away. Once a lawyer, always a lawyer. I made sure to get her definition of pornography, which was this: movies or pictures of one or more people masturbating or fucking. Men or women or any combination thereof.

Pretty comprehensive, eh?

But what if I jerk off while watching *her* having sex? Not those mysterious DVDs of her aforementioned porn career that she has hidden somewhere in the apartment but the growing library of movies that she and I have made together. I'll be honest --with my iPhone Pro Max camera they're better than any of the stuff you can find online: Pin sharp, no bad acting. Just people having fun. Lots of nasty fun--as you know!

I didn't mention this loophole to Saskia, of course. One has to save such a defense for when it's needed.

Here's where you come into the story. Remember a few months ago when we got home from that dinner party at [REDACTED] and Saskia suggested we have a threesome? Okay, it wasn't so much a suggestion, as it was Saskia unzipping your trousers and reaching inside. She's knows what she wants in life and that's why I love her.

Anyway, remember too how, at her rude insistence, we popped her DP cherry? A cock in the pussy and one up her ass--classic double penetration, like you might see in those porn movies that are now verboten.

I got the whole nasty night on camera. If you recall, you popped over the following day for a little light brunch and watched it with us.

So, picture the scene, if you will: I'm still in my office attire but my trousers are around my ankles. There's a bottle of lube by my side.

On the TV is you and Saskia. You're not saying much because your tongue is on use flicking against Saskia's clitoris. There no noise from Saskia either because my cock is in her mouth.

I'm a pretty good filmmaker, even if I say so myself. I could easily be a porn director. I film a close-up of you finger-fucking her pussy, then switch to a nice close-up of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

It's fucking art, I tell ya!

Back in real-life, I'm beating my cock pretty hard while watching this. I've got the sound turned-up high--so high that I don't hear the front door slam and Saskia walk into the room. She has the noisiest BMW 8 Series sports coupé in existence. How did I miss it parking up?

"What are you doing?" she asks, with that slight Czech accent that's nearly enough to make me shoot my load all by itself.

It's a dumb question. A couple of gut-reactions flash through my head.

1. I can quickly put my cock back into my trousers and make like nothing is happening.

or

2. I can switch over the TV and make like I'm getting off over some gardening program (kinky!)

As it happens, a third option leaps to mind when I see her in her Pilates gear (tight vest barely containing those 36D tits, yoga pants barely containing that spectacular ass)--I flash puppy dog eyes at her and carry on stroking my dick.

"I finished Pilates early," she says, a little confused. "My mother's coming over later to talk about the wedding."

"Uh-hu," I say, looking at the small patch of sweat that's formed on her sports top and wondering if her tits are greased up enough for my cock to slip between.

A slapping noise is coming from the TV. Skin on skin. It's you again, vigorously fucking Saskia doggy-style.

Back here in real life, Saskia looks a little confused.

"Did you get my text message?" she asks.

I shake my head. My phone's been acting weird lately.

"I've been SO horny today at work," she says.

Then she comes over and kneels in front of me. I'm a little surprised. Astonished, in fact. This isn't what I was expecting. But with Saskia you have to expect the unexpected.

She pushes my legs open, then grasps my cock.

"I've wanted you all day," she says, slowly stroking me. "I wanted to hook-up at lunchtime. Go that hotel that charges by the hour. Feel your cock inside me. But you didn't show."

She buries her tongue in my balls, flicking wildly, before taking my cock into her mouth.

The feel of her tongue sliding up and down is exquisite. She could teach cock sucking at college level.

I lean back and let out a groan, wondering how long I can hold out before I cum.

But things get even better.

"Why don't we go to the bedroom?" I suggest.

She shakes her head.

"Cum on me," she says. "I want your spunk to drip down my face."

After a day of being Saskia the corporate lawyer, now I'm being treated to Saskia the Slut. It's probably my favorite version of her, although I admit I'm biased.

I watch onscreen as you and I finally get around to some double fucking. If you remember I set the phone on a tripod, then sat on the couch. Saskia lowered her lubed-up ass onto my cock. Then you stood in front and fucked her pussy. Yeah, so we trod on each other's feet at first, but we got a pretty good rhythm going. Whatever the case, Saskia looked like she was in heaven.

Back in the real-world of the living room, Saskia is making an earnest attempt at swallowing my cock. I can feel her nose pushing against my pubic hairs. My cock is eight inches long, for fuck's sake. How is this even possible? Admittedly I'm encouraging her with a hand on the back of her head (I love to run my hand through those blonde curls) but if she isn't careful my spunk is going to be shooting down her throat. I have other plans for it.

She switches to licking my balls. She just knows how to get the most out of me, and this is going to be a big load.

It's best if I use bullet points to explain what happened over the next 45 seconds:

* Saskia tells me in no uncertain terms that she wants my sperm on her face. I'm happy to oblige and stand up so she's kneeling in front of me with her tongue out.

* Her mother walks into the room, holding a set of door keys in her hand (not the first time Saskia's left them in the lock).

* Saskia's has her back to the door, so isn't aware we have an audience.

* Saskia's mother doesn't even look at us. Her attention is drawn by the TV. You're the centre of attention--or at least your cock is, because the movie's reached the moment where you're shooting your load across her tits.

* Now you must understand that I've always found Saskia's mother attractive... Attractive as in fantasizing about fucking her. Looking good for 50, she seems the kind of woman who begs for anal, and those tight blouses she wears let you see from where Saskia inherited the tits. To cut a long story short, I catch her eye and my mind fills the briefest hint of a fantasy involving fucking her and her daughter at the same time...

* I let out a low grown as my cock erupts like a fountain. All I can do at this stage is watch.

* "Mama!" says Saskia, who's figured out someone's watching us.

* My cum splatters against the side of Saskia's face and hair.

* All of our eyes are drawn back to the TV because there's a guy making loud orgasm noises. It's me. In a very well-framed close-up (even if I say so myself) my on-screen cock shoots thick jets of spunk into Saskia's open mouth, after which Saskia greedily swallows then licks my cock clean.

* The on-screen me laughs.

* The real-life me laughs. What else can I do?

* Saskia's mom storms out.

* Saskia runs after her.

* I grab a towel and start cleaning-up.

That's how it happened. I've got to go because [REDACTED] from [REDACTED] is shouting for me to come into the meting.

Looking forward to racquetball with you next Tuesday.

Until next time...

--Will