Let the Games Begin!

Story Info
Kat and Jake take a sauna together.
3.7k words
4.14
26.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was waiting in the basement to hear Mere and Jay leave for the movies with Jay and Kat's kids. This had become a weekly ritual for the 4 of them to spend Saturday afternoons at a movie, maybe playing in the park, having a fun meal and outing while Kat took a much needed break at home mostly to herself. Jake could go with them, but while he loved kids, and these kids in particular, he was feeling his years and like Kat, needed a break by the end of the week!

Kat had just turned 40 and was suffering from the ailments of modern middle-aged life. She was a vivacious, fun-loving, energetic girl (correction, Woman)... but the birth of her children (premature) and a full time job and buying a new house and her husband's own needs had left her suffering what was diagnosed as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome among several other more specific things which the docs *could* prescribe for.

Kat had always been a boistrous over-achiever and whether it was her role as wife and mother or in her full time social-work job, she gave 100% (and more if she could). But now it had caught up with her, and try as she might, any over-doing she might indulge in knocked her down for at least a day. She had been working hard for months to try to moderate her instincts and these Saturdays home-alone were a big part of that.

She didn't mind Jake being in the house with her during those days, he was good company when she wanted it and seemed to always know when and how to fade out when she needed that. The first couple of Saturdays, she gave him the hints and he faded off to take a walk one day, and into their bedroom to read or study or work on his projects. He was very self-contained and could disappear on a heartbeat when needed, quite unlike Jay who somewhat always had to be the center of attention and who could lapse into a kind of neediness if he wasn't. She didn't begrudge him that so much because she knew his difficult upbringing and he was very willing to take her advice and direction within limits.

She wasn't unhappy with Jay but since her mom and Jake had been there living in their basement for the summer helping out, she had begun to wish Jay could be more like Jake. They were friendly with one another but really did not have that much in common. Jay was a salesman at heart and had been a bartender before that. He thrived on the schmooze, while Jake was much quieter and reserved and deeply comfortable with himself. He was a scientist who had become a technologist, an entrepreneur later in his career. He was a Jack of all trades, broadly competent as well, while Jay had to ask Kat to change a lighbulb or unjamb the dishwasher. Both Jay and Jake were good cooks, but in very different styles and preferences. Jake was a long-time vegetarian leaning more and more toward veganism while Jay loved his meats.

Jake also had a very different body type and physique. He was tall, very tall, and husky is the best term, though he had been modestly athletic through middle age. He reminded her a lot of her own uncle who was more of a biker-gone-to-seed type and imagined that he was probably a lot like her *very attractive* older cousin in his midlife and younger. In any case, she was very comforted by his size. He had the grace perhaps of a dancing bear... large and almost lumbering by some standards but you could almost imagine him balancing on top of a ball. In any case, he made her feel safe and warm and loved, even though he mostly kept his distance. Jay, on the other hand, had never been particularly athletic and his youth had slipped away this last decade and now he was a bit of a lumpy bag of afflictions. She could hardly talk since she herself had put on some extra pounds, lost some of the spring in her step, and taken on several chronic conditions that were not debilitating but were distracting.

In contrast her mom, Mere was in excellent shape and Jake was not too far behind in spite of some extra pounds (hibernation weight!) and achy joints that slowed him down a bit. Kat hoped that she and Jay could find *their* way through the current raft of maladies and be as healthy in another 20 years or so themselves.

Today Kat didn't feel like being alone, but she *did* feel like relaxing in the infra-red sauna that had come with the house. It was in the basement, adjacent to the guest room her mom and Jake were living in this summer, so even if she'd wanted to "take some rays" on her own it would have been awkward to come and go through Jake's room. So she just asked him.

"Hey, you wanna take a sauna with me?"

she didn't know if he had been partaking with her mom or not. It gave her a little unexpected squirm to imagine the two of them in the sauna, probably naked in their baby-boomer way, and then retiring shined with sweat to the oversized ensuite shower or maybe straight to their bed?

Jake looked her up and down appraisingly and all but drawled "Sure, if you will have me!"

Kat said, "Get ready and go on in, and I'll slip into my simmin' suit and come right down!" It was an inside family joke... when she was small, she always referred to her swimming suit as her "simmin' suit" so most of the family came to call them that too!

Jake tended to spend his summers *in* his swim-trunks, a t-shirt and flip-flops. He loved the coolness, the freedom of motion and the efficiency. So his "getting ready" was just flipping off his flops, pulling his T-shirt over his head and going into the sauna to turn it on and get a cup of water ready to make steam later.

Kat slipped into the dimly lit sauna and Jake gently let his eyes roam over her body. Despite the few extra pounds she picked up having two babies and never dropped fully, she was still very easy on the eyes. Whatever "Rubenesque" curves she had developed he had to say he approved of. He liked his women properly "mature", not these skinny little girls a lot of men drooled over. He also liked women who had visible signs of having borne children. Kat had nicely broad hips and her breasts were still a size or two larger than they had been before pregnancy and breastfeeding!

Kat, for her part noticed Jake avoiding staring yet noticing her and despite a little self-consciousness, knew that her body was still something to swivel heads. Her hips and thighs were a bit over-abundant, but that term "PAWG" or phat-ass white girl described her pretty well and she tried to revel in it. She also knew that her breasts, which had begun to sag after being full of milk for her babies were even more enticing than ever and the other signs of age and use like some prominent veins and minor stretch marks were covered pretty well by the somewhat skimpy fabric of her black bikini top.

After Kat lay back on the bench at 90 degrees to Jake, he scooted closer to her feet and asked her mostly with his eyes and a gesture if she'd like a foot massage. Her feet and ankles *ached* these days, perhaps one of the worst symptoms of her CFS and complicated by the psoriatic arthritis starting to effect all of her joints.

Jake hefted both of her feet onto his lap, across his big strong thighs and began to work the toes and balls of both of her feet gently but firmly. His hands were big and strong and while not as calloused as they had once been, not soft either. She closed her eyes most of the way, letting her eyelashes flutter gently allowing her to watch this big man work her feet.

Kat *loved* having her feet handled, both roughly as with a good massage and also lightly almost as if tickling. It seemed from the attention she was getting from Jake that he liked it too.

Jake was quite pleased at how easily Kat had given over to this intimacy and he discretely breathed in the earthy aromas from her feet as her worked her toes, the ball of her feet and her heels. After giving one, then the other a good workover, he shifted gears and began to very gently stroke the skin with his fingertips. Kat's eyes were mostly closed, with her eyelids fluttering and she let out a gentle sigh when he did this.

Kat couldn't believe what she was feeling, the gentle touch of this man, her mother's man, on the bare skin of her feet, the soles, the toes, the ankles sent chills up her legs, right up her calves, her thighs and yes, past her loins, her nipples and into her scalp! It was electric and she blushed at some of the feelings her body was gifting her with. She squirmed slightly but suppressed the more voluntary desires she had to hump her pubic bone upwards, to run her hands over her torso, maybe her hardening nipples.

Jake saw and felt that he'd really tweaked Kat *just right* before he smelled the faint but powerful aroma of the pheremones her body was releasing. The dry sauna was hot (and dry) but he felt as if he could feel the cloud of moist heat rising up from Kat's cunt in response. He was a little embarrassed at having created this response in her, but felt that as long as his touch was "innocent" he was well within his rights and it was her business what she did with these autonomic responses.

Both Kat and Jake knew from the past few weeks that it would be several hours before the rest of the family came home, and here they were sharing a (so far) discrete intimacy that neither could ignore, even if they chose to deny it.

"Want some steam?" Jake asked, and Kat responded "Sure... as if it isn't getting steamy enough in here already!".

Jake reluctantly picked Kat's feet off his lap and set them on the bench so he could stand up and pour the water over the hot rocks. Unfortunately he hadn't considered that his *own* reaction to what they were doing was going to be evident and he had an obvious tent showing until the billows of steam hid it from Kat's view. He couldn't tell if she'd noticed, her eyes were still *mostly* closed.

Kat didn't miss a beat. She saw Jake's partial erection holding his trunks out from his body and she couldn't help wondering how much bigger it would get if he came to full salute. The steam obscured it before she could get a *good look" but by now she was pleased to know she wasn't the only one feeling stimulated by the touch.

Kat asked directly: "That felt great, can you keep going and do my legs and back too?"

Jake couldn't really see her face well through the steam but he said "sure, I'd love to" and definitely meant that. The thought of running his hands *all over* this attractive woman's body was the ultimate turnon, and since she hadn't said anything about his erection, she either hadn't seen it, wasn't offended or oh my, liked knowing he was aroused!

Kat rolled over on the bench on her big towel and squirmed around deliciously until she was comfortable. Jake thought he saw her grinding her pubic bone just a little more than she needed to into the bench but stopped his wandering mind right there.

Jake began where he left off, running his fingers lightly over the soles of Kat's feet, the pads of her toes, the mildly calloused balls, the palms, the equally calloused heels, the ankles and then on up to her very shapely calves. Before children she had been a trainer at a gym specializing in kick-boxing, including sparring with the area semi-pros who always needed sparring partners. The extra weight and loss of tone she had been experiencing did NOT extend to her calves... they were as muscular as ever. His fingerst traced the muscles and tendon's gently as they traveled up and down from heel to back of knee.

Kat squirmed her pubic bone into the bench just a little as she settled in to revel in this man's gentle touch up and down the backs of her calves. After he'd raised every hair on her calves and knee backs with his fine touch, he abruptly shifted to a stronger, heavier grip, working each muscle group expertly, loosening any tensions he found. She found herself aching for him to go further, to continue up her legs to her thighs and her buttocks, and with this thought she squirmed just a little bit to spread her thighs apart just enough that they were no longer touching and the little triangle between her butt cheeks and thighs opened up to give a show of the negative space. She could feel that one side of the bikini bottoms had rode up just a tiny bit into her crack and she ached to pull it out, but did not want to draw attention, but could not help but involuntarily flex that butt cheek as if to reposition the fabric thus. No luck.

Jake saw and felt Kat shift her legs apart a little bit and took it as an invitation to move on up to her thighs. He returned first to the very light touch and used the innocence of that as an excuse to allow his fingers to wander up to and over her butt cheeks as if there was nothing at all erotic about that. The matter-of-fact directness of such a move could be very disarming, and even moreso when he hooked a finger in the seam of her bikini where it was riding up her crack and smoothed it back into a more proper and discrete position.

Kat gasped under her breath when Jake took the liberty she had only wished for of adjusting her bikini bottom to a more discrete position. She couldn't believe his boldness and wasn't sure if it reflected a total lack of erotic sexuality on his part in that move or if it was a raw power play, letting her know that he knew exactly what he was doing and could have as easily slid his fingers up and under and up inside her now sticky wetness. She squirmed involuntarily at the thought.

Jake shifted from the light touch to a strong, heavy muscle-digging massage of her legs. He loved the meatiness of her legs, her thighs, her buttocks. Yes,, they were mildly larger than the supermodel ideal of the day, but he liked a big healthy woman whose body reflected the hard work it might be put to and which fit his big hands well. Kat's thighs and buttocks definitely filled his hands perfectly and his fingers and thumbs enjoyed digging deeply into those muscles, feeling the tendons, even some of the bones and deeper muscle groups. The steam had cleared and he had the perfect view of her whole body and being face-down he didn't have to worry about her watching him watching her. His thumbs dug deep into her buttocks and lingered very near the crack of her ass beneath the fabric as he imagined plunging his thumbs, his fingers, and yes, his whole face into that luscious ass!

Kat felt Jake's eyes burrowing into her like his fingers and thumbs were, even though face-down she couldn't see him. She wanted to be offended, or at least thought maybe she should be, but in fact she was entirely titillated by the idea of him staring so intently... she could hardly imagine where HIS mind was going. She could feel her own steamy dampness and wondered if he noticed. She was sure that if she was in any position to see, that his previous semi-hard erection was at full staff by now. Or at least she hoped so.

As quickly as he'd shifted from her calves to her thighs and buttocks, he moved on to her back with that same wonderfully maddeningly light touch. His fingers caught on the strap of her bikini top and she deftly reached around behind and unhooked it, letting the straps fall to to the bench and then shrugging the shoulder straps down to expose the bulk of her back. Her side-boobs were definitely out there for all to see and the weight of her upper body smooshed them out to where Jake could not possibly miss them.

Jakes light touch wandered across her back and up and down her sides, brushing lightly against her newly exposed side-boobs. He could see the light stretch marks from when they had grown so quickly, engorging with milk, as well as the pronounced veins which were also a result of her body preparing to fill them with nourishment for her children. He had a mild fetish for veiny and even saggy boobs and while these were merely squashed onto the bench, he was pretty sure that if she sat up, they would be the most beautiful ones he'd seen in... well... maybe forever!

Kat shuddered as jakes fingers brushed her side-boobs, she wondered even if maybe her aureolae were peeking out on either side. This excited her even more as she lay there, knowing that her unhooking of her top was as brazen as could be. She wanted Jake to want her, as much as she had come to want more than this fairly benign if not exactly sterile touch. He had shifted from the light touch to a firm massage, starting down low on each side of her spine, almost as low as her tailbone and then working all the way up to her neck, then out to her shoulders, down her shoulder blades, and then reversing until his thumbs were right beside her tailbone.

Jake mused at Kat's back, the near full-back tattoo she had gotten as a young woman, and most of all her tailbone. Her mom had an extra vertebrae and her tailbone was mildly misshapen, and he *loved* working her tailbone with his fingers. He indulged himself in morphing her with her daughter under his hands, imagining it was Mere when she was 40 being the one he was about to "do" and do thoroughly if he had his way. If it was Mere under his hands his next move would have been to drop to his chest on her calves and thighs and use his mouth to lick and suckle at her tailbone... a prelude to one of his favorite sexual activities with her. But this was not Mere, it was Kat and they really "didn't know one another that well yet!" he thought to himself.

Kat had no idea what to expect next, she was doing everything she could not to arch her back and thrust her hungry wetness up toward this man who was working her so expertly. Her tailbone sang and it sang loudly to the erogenous zones so dangerously close by. But as she could hardly contain herself any longer, she felt his hands shift again from back to neck and scalp... working her neck muscles, tendons and digging with his fingers up into her scalp. She was a little selfconcious because she had dry patchy spots on her scalp, related to the psoriatic arthritis, but she was so far gone into ecstasy that she just let it ride... and sure enough Jake hardly paused as his fingers ran roughly over those patches, helping to relieve the ever-present itch they represented. He alternated running his fingers firmly over her scalp, stimulating blood flow, and tugging gently at her hair. At one moment, he broke that pattern and took a full handful of her hair, what would be what she would have put into a ponytail, and wrapped it around his big fist and gently pulled her whole head back and up into an arch. She had no idea how to react to this but it turned her on even more than when he'd had his thumbs digging around near her moist erogneous zones earlier. This was a new feeling for her and she let out an involuntary gasp.

Kat's gasp told Jake everything he needed to know about where he would be taking this later with her. He knew from how she responded to him coiling her hair roughly into his fist and arching her neck back that she wanted, even needed a little bit of kind but firm manhandling. At this point, he imagined he could do pretty much anything to her and she wouldn't just go along, but would revel in it. At the same time, he knew that she (and he) deserved much more. The subtle interplay between giving and taking deserved to be ridden like the edge of a knife.

Kat knew that they had not yet crossed a single line really, but that every line they might cross was right there within reach. She ached to be taken by this man in ways she had only imagined in her wildest fantasies, as well as in ways she knew she hadn't even thought of. Just days before she had signed up for an erotic literature site online and begun to read the stories there...especially the daddy-daughter ones, because while this man was patently NOT her daddy, she was kindof wishing he was, and definitely wanting him to take her in many of the ways she had read about on that site and then maybe she might even turn the tables and take HIM in her own ways.

Jake shuddered as Kat lifted her hips up a little to free herself from his full weight and rolled over on her back, letting the fabric of her bikini top fall away. Her big beautiful breasts were staring back at him, her hard nipples every bit as firm and large as her mom's and her aureolae a darker shade, her breast's fullness still reflecting recent nursing from her children and the big grin on her face inviting him to "dive right in" with whatever debauched thoughts might be running through his mind...