Let the Spirit Lead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running down the second-floor balcony of the secret brothel hotel, Andrea's boobs bounced and jiggled in her protective, black Playtex bra. They didn't lose their position, just bounced, and the feeling was wonderful. It's difficult to recreate this scenario and Andrea knew it. Always locked in a hotel room leaves short distances to run and truly enjoy the experience of breasts bouncing as a body moves. It was delicious. Alexis reached behind her as she led the way and grabbed Andrea's hand in a girly conspiratorial way women often do.

"Come on Andrea!"

The destination was clear across the parking lot, which meant being on the second floor, they would have to run the entire distance of the balcony of the old motel. Each step made her bounce and Andrea became afraid something might be out of place once they finally arrived.

Outside the door of their destination, they stopped. They could hear music from inside the room and laughter. These men were having a bachelor party and the sounds made sense for the event. Alexis looked at Andrea, holding her arms and looking her directly in the face.

"Okay, here's the plan. You're my assistant tonight. But I want to gauge where these guys are at. They've been drinking for a while now so if this seems to rough, I won't come out and get you, but if the coast seems clear, I will let you in. Don't worry, this should be fun. I know the bachelor. He's been a client for a few months now. Also, we have security on site. If shit goes sideways, I know what to do. I literally don't think that's going to happen, but I don't want you to worry. You look fucking amazing."

Andrea smiled. She was slightly weak due to nerves, but she was as ready as she could be. It helped she didn't fully know what was about to transpire.

"Just follow my lead. I'm in charge. That's standard operating procedure. Do what I tell you and have fun. If you don't blow a load tonight, you're fucking doing it wrong." With that, Alexis knocked on the door. Cheers emanated from inside the room and the door opened. Without looking at her to the side of the doorframe, Alexis walked into the room.

"What's up boys?! You guys wanna have some fun?"

The four men in the room made the cheers, lewd comments and male "about to fuck a hot chick" noises one would expect. Andrea listened from outside the door. The Oregon night air was cold and she was scantily dressed at best. She started to shiver.

"Okay boys, okay boys, calm down a bit. I think I have a treat for you tonight too if you're all good little boys who can listen to teacher. Can you do that for me?"

The perceptibly drunken and appropriate response was audible to Andrea's ears.

"Okay, okay. Let's pour another round, turn down the lights and let the debauchery begin! And take your clothes off boys!"

With that, the men in the room, somewhat accustomed to the nakedness among men that was a tolerable but acceptable thing took off their clothes and waited for Alexis to start the show and of course, the fun. Once naked, they each took a seat around the room, reserving one of the beds for the bachelor himself.

"Go get 'em Tyler! Someone's about to get fucked!" Shouted one of the men in the room. These were clearly the college jock-type men judging by the language and verbiage they chose. Andrea's heartrate continued to rise as her mind swirled with thoughts of what was to come. She had developed fantasies but was mostly unsure what Alexis would allow or promote. Andrea had never signed any sort of documents or been hired by the hotel to perform in any way. Did prostitutes even do that? She had no idea.

The sound of the cheers rose inside the room. Andrea guessed Alexis was taking off her clothes.

Officially cold now, Andrea wondered quietly aloud when she would be summoned in. Suddenly, she heard Alexis again.

"You like what you see boys? You like my nice big titty's? You wanna see more? I have an early wedding gift for you tonight Mr. Bachelor. You wanna find out what it is? Are you all ready to see what's behind door number one?"

With that, Alexis dressed only in her beautiful red satin balconette bra and thong panties, walked back to the door and opened it. She popped her head around the frame of the door and winked just once at Andrea who was holding her arms around her body trying to keep warm against the cold Oregon night.

"You ready babe? Just follow my lead." With that, she stepped back into the room and said aloud: "My friend here is named Andrea and she's fucking sexy as hell. You're gonna love her. But she's new to this establishment and she's a little nervous. So, for tonight's fun she will be my assistant. You naughty boys have to behave tonight. You're not allowed to touch her unless she says it's okay, promise?

Tyler the Bachelor spoke, slurring his words from the alcohol he'd been drinking. "We'll be nice to Ms. Andrea if she's nice to us. We all promise to be good, right guys?" The men all nodded their heads anticipating what was about to walk through the door.

It had been close to an hour the group of men had been drinking in the room, waiting while Andrew became Andrea. Being in their mid to late twenties, they were all employed not broke college students. This was also a celebratory event, so they were all drinking top shelf booze. The bachelor himself had a fifth of Blanton's Bourbon in his right hand and resting on his naked thigh. His prick was semi-erect as he stared at the door waiting for whoever was about to walk through it. The rest of the men were also in similar positions, aware of the rules of the hotel and conduct of the clients with staff. And it helped they were all quite buzzed. Their vision was a little blurry, their pupils dilated and they were all horny. The lights were dim. And all those things, made a difference.

Andrea stepped through the door and closed it behind her. She had anticipated her entrance with all eyes on her and therefore tried to act like a stripper would, well, one who was dressed like a naughty librarian or a dirty secretary. She was unsure if she achieved her goal until Tyler's eyes bugged out of his head. The other men gawked as well. How many times in a young man's life do you get to fuck a hot hooker who has the help of a sexy as hell assistant? Alexis took over.

"Okay boys, how do you wanna do this tonight? You wanna let Mr. Bachelor go first? You wanna gang-bang me? Alexis knew what she was doing. She paused after each of the words in gang and bang enunciating the words to drive home the point these men were about to fuck a woman in any way they wanted. It had the intended effect. Andrea could literally watch each of their cocks go granite hard.

Everyone looked to Tyler. It was his bachelor party.

"I get to bang you first, but then one in every hole!" The volume in his voice rose as he finished his sentence, eliciting a raucous response from the other three men. The plan was set: Tyler got to bang Alexis first, but then the group was gonna fuck her in every hole. Andrea could hardly believe she was here playing witness to such a spectacle dressed as she was.

Peeling off her thong and bra, Alexis looked to Andrea with a come hither finger and said: "Andrea... I need you to assist please." Andrea looked away from the cocks of one of the men she was staring at and caught Alexis's eye. "Take your clothes off baby, but why don't you leave your underwear on, huh?"

"Do you mind if I use the bathroom really quick?" Asked Andrea.

Alexis shot her a sideways glance. This wasn't really part of the plan.

With a slightly concerned look on her face and trying not to lose the momentum she had built, she said: "Sure thing baby, but don't be gone long."

Thirty seconds later, Andrea was back in the room. She looked exactly the same. She was fully clothed. Alexis looked confused. The toilet never flushed and honestly, who could pee in thirty seconds? What had Andrea done in the bathroom? One of the men closest to the bathroom grabbed Andrea's ass. She never flinched. Instead, she pushed her ass into his hand and looked down at the man and smiled and said: "bachelor first, right?"

As she said that, Andrea began undoing her blouse, untying the bow around her neckline. Making eye contact with Alexis, she could see the concern in her eyes. Without a word, Alexis was imperceptibly screaming "what are you doing?" Andrea winked and continued. She pulled off her top to the delight of the men in the room and shimmied down her skirt revealing her body in its feminine guise. The padded black panties were gone, instead replaced with a little black thong gaff. Thankfully no sign of a penis anywhere. The nervous apprehension Alexis had displayed seconds ago was replaced with a knowing smile as she turned her attention back to Tyler the bachelor. In those brief and awkward thirty seconds in the bathroom, Andrea had swapped her padded panties with the pad in them for a much more revealing option intending to be a larger part of the performance tonight. Alexis placed her clothing in a small pile near the door of the bathroom and tried her best to perform like a stripper would, grabbing her breasts and rubbing her crotch, dancing slightly to the music playing in the room.

Recognizing her willingness, Alexis said: "Fuck you're so sexy girl. Don't you boys think Andrea is sexy as hell? Hey baby, why don't you rev Tyler's engine for him?" The men in the room were all enjoying the sight of these two beautiful women, the tall redhead with the weird bra on and the sexy blonde.

Standing there in her black lingerie finery getting the response from the men in the room she had hoped for, she walked over to Mr. Bachelor sitting on one of the beds and dropped to her knees on the carpeted floor in front of him. Without so much as a word, much less a hesitation, Andrea wrapped her pink, lipstick stained lips around Tyler's rock hard cock. The man fell backwards enjoying the feelings and letting someone serve him on his special day. Andrea could smell his musk. The smell a man gets when he's been up all day and his body naturally accumulates. Tyler's was a pleasant mix of cologne and sweat. It made her own cock harder but the gaff did its job.

She had never sucked a real cock before. Despite his rock hard erection, his cock was softer than she anticipated. Practicing on her dildo's she knew what she was doing well enough, so she focused on eliciting the sounds and reactions Tyler was definitely making. But she couldn't brush from her mind the intriguing feeling of having a real cock in her mouth for the first time in her life. She likened it to soft, fine velvet over a piece of metal. It was warm and smaller than the giant thing Alexis had shoved down her throat earlier, so she easily slide his length down her throat making a slight gaging sound as she did. She kept going. After a few seconds she had developed a little too much saliva and she loudly slurped it back into her mouth. Tyler reacted by moaning. This was good, right? She slurped again, louder this time. He moaned again, this time placing his left hand, the one not holding the bottle of bourbon on her head. She slurped again and by this time Alexis and the other men were watching in awe as Andrea loudly slurped and sucked on Tyler's cock.

Alexis, trying to stay in control, snapped back from staring at Andrea and grabbed two of the other cocks near here and started sucking on one of them. She decided to follow suit and began slurping loudly as well. Two women loudly slurping on cock. The men were moaning. Another man sitting on the couch just watched, seemingly bemused by the orgy in the room. This was going well.

After a few minutes, Tyler's leg muscles began to tense. Sensing it, Andrea pulled away from his cock to prevent him from cumming. The feeling of his real cock sliding out of her mouth disappointed her. But the night had just begun. And she reminded herself, this wasn't her show. She held his cock in her hand and licked it clean of the saliva deposited under the head of his cock.

Ever aware of what all was happening, Alexis noticed Andrea had stopped sucking Tyler's cock. She was waiting for this moment. "Ooh baby," she said, "You're a good little assistant. He looks so hard."

And with that, she got up from where she has been sucking two of the other men's cocks and moved over to where Andrea and Tyler were. She straddled Mr. Bachelor on the bed, a leg on each side of his young muscular body and guided his very hard and very wet cock to the entrance of her cunt. "You ready baby?" she said smiling at his face.

All Tyler could do was nod as he placed his free hand on her butt. Alexis lowered her body and slid onto him engulfing his cock with her moist pussy, all the way to the hilt. His cocked bottomed out inside her and he moaned loudly. His eyes were definitely rolled back in his head despite being closed, savoring the sensations. The other men cheered. Alexis sat there, feeling his stiff prick inside her and looked around the room to ensure the men were all watching. This was all part of the show and she wanted to drive home the point this was an amazing experience and therefore worth the money. She started to ride him. Slowly at first, picking up steady pace allowing her boobs to bounce and continue the show for the other men in the room. She began to moan like it was the best fuck she had ever had. Andrea, who hadn't moved from her position on the floor on her knees, watching in rapt fascination as Tyler's cock went in and out of that lovely pussy. Without any prompting, she moved up onto the bed behind the two and licked Alexis's ass. Alexis turned her head, guessing correctly who it was and smiled encouragingly. Andrea continued, this time licking lower so she could lick Tyler's glistening shaft as it slide in and out of the sloppy wet cunt. The mixture of their juices was incredible and Andrea enjoyed it immensely. Then she sucked into her mouth one of Tyler's balls. She gently rolled it between her lips and tongue and licked it gently. Tyler was lost. He was moaning loudly, enjoying the double stimulation of his balls being sucked and his cock inside the hooker's vagina.

Andrea wanted to play with her clit and she would have done if she were alone in a room. She wanted to jerk it furiously while she used her mouth on their love making. She grabbed one of her tits instead, trying to play along and keep up the show.

And then it happened. He gave almost no notice. He just came. As the cum was spraying into the warm insides of Alexis's pussy, Tyler grunted and pushed in deeper emptying his load inside. Both women were surprised. It was fine, it's what had been paid for—it was just the suddenness of it. Alexis leaned forward and Tyler's still hard cock fell from her body, slapping lightly against his abdomen, covered in semen and juices. Andrea didn't skip a beat. Her mouth was wrapped about his cock in an instant. Sucking and slurping she, like a person who hadn't eaten in days, swallowed his cock like it was the best food ever eaten. When he was cleaned of the remnants of the sex and no cum was left anywhere, Alexis gently pushed Andrea away from Tyler's cock and on to her back on the bed next to him. Looking around the room to make sure all of the other men were watching, she straddled Andrea's face and ground her messy crotch against her face exaggerating what she was doing.

The men in the room watching sat stunned as the women who had just been fucked by their buddy sat on the other woman's face and ground her pussy into her mouth. Alexis, ever aware of the visual show, made an act of really enjoying it and even faked an orgasm as Andrea drank the spent cream from her snatch.

Still riding Andrea's face, Alexis said: "Whose next boys? I need more cock. My pussy is so wet."

Each man looked to the other. The more muscular man said to the other man near him: "You and me buddy, let's fuck this chick."

Alexis gaged the situation and said to Andrea: "Come on Andrea, I'm hungry." The two women got up and strutted towards the boys. Alexis suddenly stopped and grabbed Andrea by the arm. "Baby, you got some cum on your face." Licking it off, they then kissed passionately. It was all part of the show and while the men couldn't see it, Alexis pushed the glob of cum she had licked into Andrea's mouth while they were kissing and stuck her tongue into her mouth." The boys just stared.

"I wanna fuck you doggy style." Said the muscular one, effectively ending the kissing the ladies were seriously enjoying.

Alexis looked at the man who'd spoke. "Okay baby, that's my favorite." It wasn't actually her favorite, but when a client said something like that, the answer was a foregone conclusion. Whatever they wanted, it was always her favorite. Anal, vaginal, different positions, kinks—it didn't matter.

With that, she got into position on the floor with her ass slightly up to accommodate his size. Andrea watching intently, and trying to play along, got down on her knees and took his cock into her mouth. Two real cocks in one day? Let's make it four she thought. So she did her duty. She sucked this guy's cock too. Remembering what had worked so well on Tyler, she slurped and sucked loudly for the entire room to hear. Mr. Muscles reached down with both hands and held the sides of her head and face fucked her. Worried about her wig and feeling the pull of the pins keeping it in place, she decided she had to do something to get him to relax. So, she overpowered his hands and face fucked herself on his cock. Aggressively forcing her head back and forth on his cock, his hands released from her hair and he looked to the other guys in the room. "Can you believe this chick? Holy fuck, she wants my cock so bad she's face fucking herself! She's such a slut!"

The other man on the floor laughed. Andrea rolled her eyes. Why do men think this way? Like they're so great that women do these kinds of things for real. It didn't matter. Andrea had avoided potential catastrophe of losing her wig and served the man whose cock felt amazing sliding down her throat.

"Okay, her turn. I think she needs to get fucked."

So Andrea backed away from the man whose large cock was mostly down her throat and wiped her mouth off smiling up at him. Mr. Muscles wasn't even watching her. His focus had turned to Alexis who was watching the entire ordeal, on all fours and ass up in the air ready for the cock to invade her wet hole. She had reached her hand between her legs and was roughly rubbing her cunt, pleasuring herself. The muscular got down on his knees, grabbed her hips and immediately thrust his large cock deep into her hole. Andrea swore she saw Alexis wince a bit. The man's cock was huge and without any patience he had gone balls deep into her not caring too much if it felt okay. One of the side effects of liquor Andrea supposed.

Mr. Muscles grunted every time he thrust into her. His ego was dictating his pace and it was fast and hard. Alexis had her arms out in front of her trying to stabilize her upper body as this man fucked her hard from behind. The other man on the floor moved over to the area and sat down on the carpet in front of her. Without much interaction at all, he placed his rather average cock in Alexis's face and his right hand on the back of her head. She obliged him taking him in her mouth and trying to match the rhythm with the intense fucking. Andrea tried to find a place to intervene but there was nothing. So she watched as Alexis was fucked and sucked cocks, slightly jealous.

With nothing to do, the only other man in the room besides Mr. Bachelor got up from the couch and walked over towards Andrea. She noticed him and knew what was expected and grabbed his cock with her hand. She stroked it carefully, sitting on her knees on the floor looking up at him. Having her own cock buried inside the thong gaff, she knew what felt best and tried her best to do the same. The man let out a small moan. Repositioning herself slightly, Andrea moved her hand from his shaft to his balls and gently cupped them, massaging them and stuck the head of his rock hard dick into her mouth. She could feel the plug in her ass move inside her rectum. It felt good and her horniness was at peaks previously unknown to her. She orally made love to this man's cock. Making loud noises and slurping she remembered something pornstar's always do. She looked up into his eyes, made eye contact and attempted a smile. Well, as good as she could considering her pink lips were wrapped around his cock. Backing off she kissed and tried hard to french kiss his cock swirling her tongue around the head and shaft. The man was handsome she decided. He was well groomed and attractive. His cock was better than average in length and quite thick. She guessed he was in the neighborhood of six inches, maybe seven. His entire crotch was shaved and he smelled good. Andrea thought that if she had a real pussy, her panties would be soaked. Did she just think another man was attractive?