Let the Spirit Lead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once done, the two ladies were gathering their things and getting dressed. Andrea found her panties. Inside was a thick, absorbent pad. Andrea still the preferred large, thick incontinence pads. Something she could feel between her legs. Something to make her walk like a woman. The one inside her panties tonight was well used today. She could see the stains from all of the cum that had leaked from her. A thick yellowish-colored stain covered most of the pad. She smiled to herself. From the days when she used to do almost the same odd thing as Andrew, just with her own cum. Now, this was real. So much cum she needed a pad to keep her panties clean. She pulled them up tight against her body and fastened her bra around her augmented, but somewhat real breasts from the estrogen. They were not huge, but her 36DD breasts were plenty sufficient and they didn't have to come off to change a bra like the forms, they were hers now. Having earned a significant income from this new work, she was able to afford the best. Her breasts were exception. Using the tear-dropped shaped "gummy bear" implants, they also felt quite real. She had lost weight living on a diet of sperm, the hormones and the food served to the staff of the hotel. This was intentional. She was trying lose weight. Her mind was becoming like that of a female too and her plastic surgeon had encouraged her to lose some weight in order to look more feminine. Turning the bra around after fastening the hooks, she pulled the straps over her shoulders and adjusted her breasts to fit inside the cups. She pulled over the new dress she has just bought the other day and fixed her hair in the mirror. She had to adjust her makeup. Mr. Sweaty had really face fucked her hard and her mascara was a mess.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" She said as more of a statement than a question.

Mr. Sweaty was now sitting on the chair from the desk naked, sipping his drink. He looked kind of nerdy but apparently he was rich and had unique tastes and sexual preferences. He had been watching the ladies get dressed. He knew she had a cock. It's the reason he chose her. He even sucked it himself. Not to an orgasm for Andrea, but he had wanted to suck a cock to see what it was like. Emma had taught him how, demonstrating the act for his pleasure and her own.

Suddenly, Andrea's pager went off. She had her own pager now. Another client today. The ladies said goodbye and left. Emma turned right and headed back towards the basement and her apartment to tend to her baby boy named Andrew coincidentally. Andrea turned left and headed to her next client letting the spirit lead as she went. As she walked, she could feel the cum leaking from her anal pussy and she could feel her real breasts jiggle and bounce. She brushed a strand of her real hair behind her shoulder, pulled down her dress a bit and listened to the sound of the high heels she was wearing on the concrete. Alexis suddenly stepped from a doorway in front of her, winked and said: "Looking gorgeous girl" without stopping. "You too sexy" said Andrea. The woman kept walking in opposite directions. Andrea paused outside the door, room 147, knocked and was let in.

"Hello Andrea," said Mark.