Let the Spirit Lead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, Mr. Muscles roared like he was in pain and ejaculated his seed into Alexis's ass with a loud grunt and strange hissing sound. Alexis slowed her pace. She pushed Andrea back a bit and the black dildo popped out of her cunt. Alexis climbed off of Mr. Muscles and Andrea was on his cock like an animal, slurping and sucking his cock. Since he was on his back, his body so close to the bed, Andrea had to push the strap on dildo down in order to position her body low enough to really get at his dick. Odd how she was repositioning a fake dick where her real clit would be. Irony she supposed.

"Hang on baby I need a second that was fucking amazing!" Mr. Muscles said. Andrea looked into his face and waited for him to allow her the pleasure of sucking his messy cock again. She looked at Alexis who also appeared to need a moment to collect herself.

"Okay, now you can." Permission given, Andrea resumed slurping on his penis.

Suddenly, Mr. Longlasting was behind Andrea. He pulled her panties aside and was pressing his dick against her hole and hands on her hips fully intending to fuck her. He made no comments nor gave any indications he saw anything hidden inside her panties that didn't belong. Having just been fucked by Mark, it didn't take long and he was buried deep inside her hole. Andrea was completely taken by surprise but only looked back at him before resuming her oral handiwork on Mr. Muscles. She had to play it cool and she felt confident that he hadn't seen anything.

Andrea made eye contact with Alexis who was obviously concerned before winking and re-focusing her efforts on Mr. Muscles giant shaft. Andrea was being spit roasted by two men and loved it. The feeling of fullness was exhilarating and something she thought she understood all of those nights in hotel rooms alone. But this was so different. The silicone dildos could no longer compare to real cocks being inside her body and she was becoming concerned she was some kind of a cock junky now. Something changed in her forever.

The fucking of her ass dictated her own rhythm with her mouth and she realized that she was enjoying herself more than she had ever had in her entire life sexually. No experience with Andrew's ex-wife could surpass this. No prostitute with a cum-filled pussy could rival this although that had been the peak of his sexual experiences up until then. No, this was a new world for Andrea. Trying to avoid ruin, Alexis told the man fucking Andrea's ass to fuck her harder, to hold her hips and really drill into her deep. This added to the show of course, but would also keep his hands on Andrea's hips. Some guys liked to play Casanova or sorts and rub a girl's clit while they were fucking them. That would prove disastrous the sex worker thought and so she continued to try and control the situation as best she could.

Mr. Longlasting stayed true to his nickname and lasted for what seemed like twenty minutes before exploding in her ass. Andrea's second anal creampie for the night. Mr. Muscles had already cum in her mouth and Andrea simply played with his cock, still being fucked in the ass, while he sipped a drink Alexis had provided him trying to keep him sufficiently inebriated.

Now Alexis decided to get freaky. Once Mr. Longlasting shot his load inside of and pulled out of Andrea's ass, Alexis slurped him clean and then rim jobbed Andrea's ass consuming every drop of cum she could as the boys in the room watched mostly spent from such an intense night. Once she finished, she pulled up Andrea's gaff and whispered in her ear: "It's time to go darling."

Andrea nodded and began to collect her things as Alexis collected some money from Mark who thanked her for the evening. Alexis packed up her things and put her clothes back on, including a pair of panties with a thick pad inside. Andrea did the same, but quickly changed her gaff panties for the padded shaper ones with the cum rag inside in the secrecy of the bathroom to prevent anyone from seeing. When she came out and while she was pulling her skirt up to her waist, Mark whispered something to her and secretly handed her something made of paper. Andrea looked him in the eyes, realizing his gentle manner was very different from the other more jock-ish men in the room and kissed him on the mouth, swirling her tongue against his. He kissed back. As they kissed, she reached her hand down and squeezed his limp cock as he stood there naked. This man was her first. He was sweet, and patient and kind and she would never forget him.

Andrea finally broke the kiss, squeezed his hand and stepped back slightly to pull her blouse over her head and finish dressing. Looking in the mirror, her makeup needed attention but her wig still surprisingly looked fabulous. The two ladies held hands, thanked the men for the fun and walked to the door together, opened it and stepped out into the cold Oregon air. With the door closed behind them, they looked at each other and smiled, eyes wide with the realization of what they had just done. Alexis lead the way back to Andrea's room chaperoning her down the second floor balcony. Another woman dressed in bondage gear but wearing a long down coat over it hurried past them in the other direction.

"Hi Tiffany!" Said Alexis.

"Hi gorgeous, have fun?" Tiffany said back.

"Sure did."

The woman never stopped walking, sticking to their schedules with clients in the hotel. As Andrea followed behind, she opened the note Mark had given her written on hotel stationary. "Thanks for a great time, your beautiful." The note contained a phone number she assumed was his. Andrea's heart rate picked up. A handsome man thought she was beautiful. She truly felt like a woman now. She had done everything a woman could do in a situation like this. And now someone was attracted to her.

Once back inside Andrea's room, the door closed and locked, the woman collapsed on the bed together. They hugged and cuddled laying on the soft mattress. Their lips met and they kissed passionately. This was more romantic than erotic and both ladies knew it. After a few moments, they just lay there exhausted. Andrea's eyes were closing and sleep was upon her as she heard the sound of Alexis's pager going off. Andrea felt her leave the bed and could hear her talking on the phone.

Coming back to the bed phone in hand, "I have the option to take another client. Single guy, not a group." Alexis said. "Should I? You wanna come?"

Andrea was tired but she sat up. "I don't know, you've...we've been through a lot."

"You're probably right."

Alexis spoke into the receiver: "I'm gonna pass. Give it to Ashley, she'd be great. She's totally into piss and kinky shit like that."

With that, Alexis hung up the receiver and looked at Andrea sitting on the bed in her now stained black bra and panties. Walking over to the bed, she lifted the covers and the two ladies got under them and fell fast asleep.

The next morning, the ladies woke up in each other's arms. Andrea had woken first and was smiling at Alexis as she came to, groggy from the night. Andrea kissed her gently on the lips although fearful something may have changed and without the liquid courage of the alcohol from last night. Alexis responded equally and the two ladies kissed for a long time, feeling each other's bodies.

It was late morning and Alexis knew she wouldn't have all day to lay there, so she suggested they get up and shower. Alexis walked into the bathroom and turned on the water as hot as it would go before sitting on the toilet while the water warmed. Andrea got out of bed as Alexis peed and reached into one of the boxes from the van. She quickly found was she was looking for. She had almost never worn the garment, but Andrea didn't want to be male in the shower without anything feminine on, so she quickly put on the two-piece swimsuit she had and made her way into the bathroom. Opening the curtain to the shower, Andrea stared at Alexis, naked in the hot water, arms above her head and washing her hair. Alexis sensing someone else in the space, opened her eyes, which were closed as she massaged the shampoo. They went big.

Andrea was wearing a purple bikini and her largest breast forms, the huge ones. She had never anticipated anyone ever seeing her in it, so she opted for the largest cup size she could find. The breast forms were massive completely filling out the large cups of the bikini. The shoulder straps were thick and wide to support the ample bust of any person wearing it. The bikini bottoms were also full coverage with an added high cut to cover any tummy issues wearers would want to conceal. This swimsuit was made for a larger woman but to still be as cute and feminine as possible. Still wearing the red wig, Andrea stepped into the shower with Alexis careful not to get the wig wet. Andrea actually felt self-conscious wearing this, even after what all had transpired the night before. The fake silicone tits in her bikini top were a bit absurd. She tried to hide her embarrassment but she just couldn't be a naked male in a wig, in the shower. The bikini seemed like the only practical solution to maintaining the sisterhood with Alexis. It probably made no sense, so she said: "I don't want to male, this was all I had."

Alexis was compassionate, realizing the intimacy and honesty of the moment. She reached forward and hugged Andrea tightly as the hot water sprayed over them. Their combined breast tissue squeezing tightly between them did not go unnoticed, but neither of them said a word. The two women stayed in the shower long enough to turn their fingertips wrinkly and they both agreed to get out and dry off.

"Put on something quick and comfy and follow me" Alexis said, both ladies standing in towels. "I wanna take you somewhere."

Andrea obliged and the two ladies were soon dressed. Andrea opted for a pretty Fantasie bra, sized 42DDD called the Belle Bra and the matching panties. She wore sweat pants and a t-shirt, borrowed from Andrew as well as one of his down coats to keep warm. Alexis only had what she wore the night before and the two of them headed outside onto the balcony, closing the door behind them. They walked down the flight of stairs, Andrea still having no idea where they were going or what would happen instead trusting Alexis the whole way. Once on the ground level after the marvelous and erection-causing boob-bouncing of the steps, they walked through a short passageway and to a door under the stairs. Looking down, Andrea made sure he breasts were still in place. Alexis unlocked the door and the two walked through into a small room with a stairway leading to a basement. The two walked down the stairs to another door, which Alexis also unlocked. Once inside, Andrea could not believe what she saw. The basement below the hotel contained an entire world: a kitchen, a costume shop, make-up area, salon and also what appeared to be apartments for each of the prostitutes that worked there. Women, who Andrea did not know, where walking about in various states of dress all saying hello to Alexis as they walked by.

Suddenly Emma walked out of one of the rooms and became very animated as she recognized Andrea and Alexis. Her hand still protectively on her baby bump, she was wearing a pretty white silk robe, pajama bottoms and a white nursing bra. She was still incredibly attractive and she came over and hugged both of the ladies. "Heard you girls got up to kinky shit last night!"

While all three of them talked about the hotel and made small talk, a man walked through the room and directly towards them. He was tall, had salt and pepper hair was dressed very well in a perfectly tailored blue suit and crisp white shirt. Andrea decided he was very attractive and more than likely important. He carried a certain confidence about him suggesting he was someone to know.

"You must be Andrea." He said graciously holding her hand while he shook it. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Oliver. I own this hotel and take a particular interest in the management of its special fifth floor and above to which you now know all about now I understand. Alexis called me last night and we spoke at great length of your...experience. Seems to me like you had fun. Is that an accurate summation?

Andrea paused, afraid to speak in a male voice. Several seconds passed and it was becoming awkward, so she gave in and just used her normal voice. "That sounds about right."

"Excellent. I'm glad. It's also been discussed, you're in a bit of a transition in your life right now, is that fair?"

Andrea nodded. Suddenly unsure of the situation and getting nervous. It was now obvious Alexis had shared a great deal with him about her without her knowledge. Sensing this as if almost reading her thoughts, Oliver spoke: "You don't need to be worried, nor angry. You provided a service last night for my little establishment and its clients and I need to know these sorts of things considering the state of Oregon doesn't officially know about this aspect of my business. You see, if Alexis didn't tell me, I would be upset. She had to and she did the right thing in doing so."

Andrea relaxed without ever making eye contact with Alexis.

Being as submissive as she was, Andrea fully relaxed and re-focused on what Oliver was saying. "You should also know that we have hidden cameras in every room and my security team knows everything that happens within these walls. For safety as well as other reasons. You can imagine when a video recording comes in very, very handy when someone, say the Chief of Police in our fair town, threatens me. Understand?"

Andrea shook her head in agreement although now worried and embarrassed about her actions from the night before now aware than others had played witness to her debauchery.

"Relax Andrea, we have seen it all here. What you did last night was interesting...I admit, but incredibly hot and could provide great value to some of our clients in the future. You see? Also, and I don't usually share this, but I too enjoy the silky fabrics of ladies lingerie." With that, Oliver lifted the corner of his shirt from his pants exposing just slightly a brief glimpse of white satin panties under his clothes. He immediately re tucked in his shirt and adjusted his suit coat and pants back to their original position.

Andrea smiled warmly. Oliver recognized her unease or even embarrassment and had revealed one his own secrets to put her at ease.

"I would like to offer you to a position to stay here and of course, work here as staff at my hotel." He let that statement hold there in silence for Andrea to consider. "You can choose your clients, do what you want or not and obviously provide a very unique experience for certain clients who visit. What do you think?"

Andrea was surprised by this and suddenly needed time. She finally looked at Alexis who was staring directly at her. "Your call babe. Stay as long as you want." We all pay rent to live here, but in return we do very well financially, enjoy our lives with each other and receive excellent room, board and support from the hotel. The food is exceptional!"

"Think of all the cock, cum and fucking you'd get!" Said Emma who'd been silent during the entire conversation.

Oliver continued: "Look, no pressure. Take some time to think it over. We have a group coming in tonight if you're interested, Dad's weekend away or some other. About six married men looking for a great time in one of our suites. Alexis, Emma and another girl are already booked for the event. I think you could make a perfect addition. Again, no pressure. If you want, you're in."

Emma gently grabbed Andrea's elbow as women often do. "Can you believe they loved the idea of a pregnant girl? First client in almost two months for me, I can't wait, it's been ages since I was fucked. So much sexual frustration!"

With that and letting the spirit lead, it took less than a second for Andrea to decide. "I'm in."

EPILOGUE

Andrea became a sex worker at the hotel. She also did work the dad's weekend away party as Oliver had suggested. She sucked and fucked almost every man in the group. None of the men in the group ever saw her cock, but they all left their seed deep inside her. Andrew never made it to the coast as he intended, nor did he continue on his mission of self-discovery or recovery from the hell that was his life. Well, Andrew never made it as he planned. Andrea did however, on an outing one week, dressed as herself. The hotel treated its girls very well and they took a trip as a group to the coast and rented a large house, right on the ocean, secluded and safe. Andrea never dressed as a man the entire time. Nor did Andrew ever make an appearance again in the hotel, preferring to remain a woman and live as one full time.

Andrea began hormones about a week after the first night there. Her body began to transform. Her hips and bust filled out and surgery corrected the shortfalls her body and the hormones could not provide. Her hair grew long and the salon in the basement of the hotel styled it as it did into cute styles appropriate for the length. Her wardrobe changed slightly and adjusted to include what was in style at the time while still keeping the vintage pieces from those old department store catalogs. She always kept her vintage girdles, bras and other lingerie, just updated and added items appropriate for her new vocation. Andrea, with the help of the other girls, bought it all at stores in the area and on trips out as a normal woman would do, all the time dressed as Andrea.

Andrea also worked on her voice and developed something acceptable enough to pass. She practiced her mannerisms and movements with the help of the girls and became adept at passing until she didn't even think about it anymore.

Andrew became Andrea in every way she could. So much so that she often forgot about him.

One night, as she was bent over the bed in the room of a client, being fucked up the ass, she realized she could never go back to her old life. Her family had never called. They had enough financial resources to live happily for the rest of their lives and now Andrea did too becoming a significant feature of the hotel. As the man fucking her thrust harder and harder, her hands grabbed the covers and she pushed her ass back meeting his thrusts. He grunted and panted and continued aggressively. This was her favorite.

"Fuck my ass baby, fuck me so hard! I want your cock so bad. Give me your cum baby. Gimme your cum." She begged. Suddenly a foot gently touched her face. It was Emma. She was making her way into the fun. Andrea let go of the covers on the bed and allowed Emma to slide her legs and pussy right against her face. Andrea licked her cunt. Emma had given birth a few months before and this was her first client since then. Emma was now an "assistant" to Andrea to start slow after the baby. Lifting her head, Andrea made eye contact with Emma. She moved her mouth to one of Emma's enormous, milk filled tits and sucked. Her mouth was immediately filled with warm milk. It wasn't the first time this had happened. Andrea loved the sweet milk. She drank fully. The sweaty man fucking Andrea watched as milk sprayed from Emma's other breast and let out a loud moan and suddenly came in Andrea's rear pussy. His cum coated her insides, filling her up completely. It was a lot of cum. This man hadn't gotten off in a while and the pretty redhead with a dick could feel the excess leaking down her leg, his cock still buried inside her.

Pulling out, Mr. Sweaty went to the desk to pour himself a drink. "That was amazing girls, thank you." As he poured the beverage, Emma was on her knees next to him slurping his spent, wet cock in her mouth enjoying the mixture of tastes. His cock was slimy and covered in his own seed, Andrea's ass and Emma reveled in it.