Let the Spirit Lead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we move over to the couch?" The handsome man asked. "I think we would both be more comfortable."

Without a word, she got up and took his hand and walked him over to the more comfortable seating. The man sat down and spread his legs for Andrea to go back to work. She kissed it gently at first and then deep throated him like her mouth was a pussy and he was penetrating her like one, in and out, in and out. The man never took his eyes off her while she made love to his cock. Looking up several times, she realized this and wondered why he was different than Mr. Muscles, the other guy or Tyler who hadn't really moved since cumming inside of Alexis. "My name is Mark." He said.

Andrea didn't respond, just continued to suck and slurp on his dick. She was fearful her voice would give away the secret.

"Oh shit, I'm fucking cumming! I'm gonna cum, here it comes baby!" Suddenly shouted Mr. Muscles.

"Don't move." Carefully whispered Andrea, so as to not give herself away, as she got up from her position in front of Mark and hurried over to the threesome happening on the floor. Mr. Muscles increased his speed and force and was literally lifting Alexis off the ground a little as he orgasmed. Having experienced this many times before, she never faltered. In fact, she continued to keep the other man's cock in her mouth as Mr. Muscles filled her insides with his gooey, creamy sperm.

"Fuck yeah, that feels so fucking good!" He shouted, still fucking her having shot his load inside her body.

Finally pulling his dick out of Alexis's sloppy cunt, Andrea was on his cock in an instant. Slurping the semen and the mixture of Alexis and Mr. Muscles combined juices. Andrea slurped and sucked him clean. His cock was indeed the biggest in the room but she managed to engulf most of it now expertly as she enjoyed the flavor.

"Holy shit, this is so fucking amazing dudes. This chick cleans my cock after I just fucked her friend. It's got all kinds of shit on it and she just fucking loves it. Holy fuck."

Both Andrea and Andrew hated men who talked like this. What a douche. But right now, it didn't matter. Andrea had sucked him clean and she reveled in the fact that was a complete slut. She had sucked her first cocks tonight and she loved it.

"That was awesome. Thanks babe. I'm gonna get another drink." And with that, Mr. Muscles pushed Andrea's head away, stood up and walked over to the desk area where bottles of booze, mixers and other items were kept. He was stark naked and his granite-like cock was gorgeous as it bounced with each step he took. Without wasting much time, Andrea dove into the gooey, creamy cunt of Alexis. Mr. Muscles may have been a douche, but his load was enormous. It was already leaking from her pussy and Andrea wanted it all like a true whore. She first licked the puffy area around her entrance before tending to the large, glob preparing to make its exit from her hole. She sucked the cum from her like a vacuum. Once the cum threatening to make its way to the floor was consumed, she continued to lick and suck and clean out the messy wastes of Alexis's vagina. She was a bitch in heat and went at the task of cleaning and servicing her new friend with such ferocity and hunger, you'd have thought the semen was lifesaving nutrition.

From across the room, Mark watched, bemused with this redhead in strange lingerie as she ate every drop of cum she could get from whatever sex organ she could get it from.

Alexis, still on her knees and sucking the cock of the other man, lifted her ass a little more so Andrea could get better access to her dirty hole. But deep within her, she could feel it. The familiar feeling of an orgasm building. With the kinky addition of this new girl, Mr. Muscles just fucking the hell out of her and Andrea's tongue doing what it was, she knew it wouldn't be long. When it came, it was deep and strong. Her body shivered and shook with the intensity of it and she couldn't help but cry out in ecstasy, mouth still wrapped around a dick. Maybe it was the way Mr. Muscles' cock was curved, or the girth of it, or whatever, but this was no ordinary orgasm. Alexis squirted over Andrea's face spraying her with the clear orgasmic liquid. Andrea never stopped licking, drinking in the new bodily fluid introduced into the debauchery of the event tonight. She drank what she could and kept pleasuring the woman's cunt. It was an act of devotion.

"Holy fuck, did that chick just squirt all over the other chicks face?" Said Mr. Muscles, drink in hand.

The man on the floor that Alexis was sucking responded: "Yeah dude that was fucking crazy shit. She was sucking my cock and all of a sudden just orgasmed all over her. That was sick dude."

"That redhead is crazy man. I wanna fuck her so bad." Said Mr. Muscles. "Hey Mark, you get off yet?"

"Not yet." Said Mark.

Sensing my need and trying to avoid being fucked or exposed by Mr. Muscles, Andrea crawled back over to Mark on the couch and resumed the blowjob she had started by never finished. By this time, Alexis had recovered and she was now on top, riding the cock of the man on the floor. Mr. Muscles had taken a seat next to Tyler the bachelor with his new cocktail and was enjoying the show.

Andrea kissed his cock head again and then licked down the back of his shaft before taking one of his balls into my mouth. The hairless balls were fun to play with and she did so. Andrea held his shaft and she sucked his ball and then looked up at him to ensure he was enjoying the experience. He looked into her eyes, smiled a "that feels so good" smile and whispered: "Can I kiss you? Is that allowed?"

Unsure of the rules since she wasn't employed at the hotel, or whatever someone did to work here, she looked to Alexis for guidance as if she had heard Mark's whisper. Alexis was bouncing hard on cock and not paying attention moaning loudly, so Andrea supposed it was up to her. She climbed onto the couch, straddled Mark's lap facing him directly and kissed him just once. She then looked in to his face trying to discern his reaction. Did he want this? Andrea had done some pretty perverted things tonight and wanted to make sure this was what he wanted. He kissed her back to confirm his interest and their tongues swirled in and out of their mouths as they made out on the couch. Mark seemed to enjoy this as she could suddenly feel his hard cock against her leg. She hoped in her mind that her own cock was still hidden well enough. Mark kissing the side of her face, she rolled her head to the side and let Mark's lips kiss her neck and jaw. She was enjoying this intimate exchange and felt like a girl when he whispered softly in her ear. "I know you have a cock. I don't care, I love it. I want to fuck you. Can I fuck you?"

Andrea stopped instantly and looked him directly in the face. Shock, concern and fear covered her face. She searched his for some kind of a reaction without giving any response of her own to his accusation and question. Did she admit to this? Did she confirm something that had to be just a suspicion on his part?

Pausing for a moment longer to search his face for intent, "Are you sure?" she meekly responded, giving in and essentially admitting her secret sexuality.

"Please, I really want to. You're so beautiful and I want to fuck your ass. If...that's okay?"

She paused again, still thinking at lighting pace. "I have to hide it from the others. I don't want anyone to know."

"I know. I get it. That's fine. I'll just pull your panties aside. Do you need lube?"

Andrea still searched his eyes to find some sort of negative intention he may have held. Was this a ploy to expose her to the other men in the room? Was it a sick, sinister way to have some fun at her expense? He knew what she was and yet he had asked her anyways. Considering all that had already transpired, she decided to go with it. Let the spirit lead. "No, I think I'm ready." Emma and Alexis had used way too much earlier and Andrea had been forced to tighten the muscles of her ass pussy several times to keep the plug in its place. She felt confident she was plenty lubricated and plenty stretched out from the world changing events of the day.

With that, Andrea stood up from her position on his lap, and pulled her thong panty gaff to the side, exposing her hole. She glanced in the direction of the other people in the room. Mr. Muscles was talking to Tyler who still hadn't quite recovered from his orgasm and an unknown number of swigs from the bourbon bottle. Alexis seemed to be happily riding the man on the floor with her hands on his chest, tits bouncing, still moaning loudly. Confident no one was watching, Andrea quickly removed the plug and tucked it into one of the large, full-coverage cups of the Playtex 18-hour bra for safekeeping. The strange-shaped bulge was visible underneath the fabric of the bullet shaped cups, but not by much. She hoped the alcohol consumed tonight would help blur everyone's vision enough. Turning back around, she again straddled Mark on the couch. She kissed him again. She kissed the man who would take her virginity. She looked him in the eyes once more and then grabbed his cock and guided it to her hole, mentally preparing herself to be fucked in the ass for the first time in her life by a real cock.

With almost no discomfort, it slid in half way. Andrea expected it would considering the silicone monsters shoved up there already tonight. Mark let out an audible groan and Andrea's eyes rolled back into her head. Taking a moment to savor the life changing feelings of a real cock buried in her ass, she focused, pulled her cheeks apart slightly and sat up again just enough to keep the head of his cock safely inside before sitting down again. Mark's eyes were open and he stared at her almost expressionless except for a grinning smile. She started riding him. Is this what it was like to be a girl? She could feel the bulbous head of his cock pushing its way inside her before retreating and then doing it over and over again. Andrea never felt pain. Just the intense appreciation of being fucked and the fullness of having someone else's body inside your own and sharing the heat and passion of the act. His penis wormed its way inside her body, stretching the canal it was moving up and stopping briefly before sliding back, never coming all the way out. The feelings insider her body, would prove unforgettable.

Mr. Muscles hit Tyler on the chest and said: "Hey, look! Mark's finally getting some from that redhead chick!" With that Alexis, never missing the rhythm of being fucked, turned and watched. The ladies eyes met. Andrea smiled. Alexis' mouth dropped in stunned surprise that her new "assistant" was fucking a guy on the couch. A million things went through Andrea's head. But first and foremost was the sheer ecstasy of being fucked by a hot guy in her ass. It felt so right! Andrea's tits were gently bouncing inside the bra but still remained firmly in place. She held Mark's shoulders and continued to ride him. After a few minutes, she could feel the urge inside herself to cum. He was hitting her prostrate perfectly. Not wanting to cum in her panties and risk exposing herself as a male to anyone else, Andrea reached down behind her and gently massaged Mark's balls. She didn't want this to end, but she needed him to cum and fast. She told herself it was so much more important for the man to cum. As a female it didn't matter so much. She was here for a reason and Mark was her customer. He was a man and she a subservient fuck whore whose body existed to serve others. She continued to stroke his balls as she kissed him again, still riding his cock but now clenching the muscles in her ass to squeeze his cock tighter.

It worked and about ten seconds later, Mark's body tensed and he exploded within her. The insides of her ass were being coated with jet after jet of hot semen and it felt remarkable. Andrea could actually feel the cum shooting inside her body. His moaning intensified as his legs trembled from the explosion but she continued riding, stimulating his sensitive cock head. She edged herself before pulling off of him and immediately dropping to her knees. Her mouth engulfed his cock again and she sucked with more intensity than ever. The beautiful thing about edging yourself is the hyper sexuality your libido experiences. You'd do almost anything in this frame of mind. And she did. She sucked and slurped his dirty cock, cleaning the head and shaft from the anal pounding she'd just enjoyed in her own ass. The taste was somewhat what she expected but she didn't care. Whatever cum that was left in his balls and shaft poured into her eager mouth and she swallowed it all. Mark's eyes were closed when she looked at him, but her submissive side continued to try and please the man who had taken her virginity. He came again. The smaller load was easy to take and she did it eagerly swallowing his spunk before kissing his cock one more time as his eyes opened. He smiled at her without saying a word.

"Fuck yeah dude!" Shouted Mr. Muscles who had been watching the show and trying to rouse Tyler from his drunken stupor.

Suddenly Alexis exploded in orgasm, a real one this time, screaming: "Yeah, baby, fuck me, fuck my little pussy! I'm fucking cumming!"

Mr. Muscles set down his drink on the nightstand and watched as the man on the floor thrust into Alexis and finally came himself, squirting his seed deep into her cunt. Andrea noticed and knew her responsibility. She looked back and smiled at Mark and then ran over to the scene on the floor. Alexis rolled off of him and lay on her back on the floor, panting. Andrea had almost forgotten how long the pair on the floor had been fucking, but the guy Alexis was riding must have been going at it for close to thirty minutes. His lasting power was incredible. On her knees next to him, Andrea swallowed his cock cleaning him and sucking him dry. The taste of Alexis's pussy on his cock replaced the taste of her own ass after fucking Mark. Her arousal at its peak, Andrea slurped him until he pulled her off because of his penis's sensitivity. Andrea smiled at him and moved over to Alexis, still prone on the ground, her left hand covering her forehead trying to recover from the marathon fuck session with Mr. Longlasting. Andrea buried her face in her snatch. Alexis recoiled at first thinking she had a moment to collect herself. After realizing what was happening and who it was she let Andrea do her work.

Every man in the bachelor party had cum now. Tyler had been helped by Mr. Muscles and was coming back around sitting up against the headboard of the bed, still holding the liquor bottle. Mr. Longlasting got up and headed for the makeshift bar to pour himself a drink. Mark was still sitting on the couch where he had just fucked a man dressed as a woman for the first time in his life.

"You want another drink Mark?" Asked Mr. Longlasting. "No, I'm good." Mark responded. "Wait, you know what, yeah, I do. Pour me another Kentucky Mule."

Alexis listened before taking charge of the situation again. "You guys want to call it a night or keep the party going?"

Mr. Muscles finally said something douchey again: "Fuck yeah, I'm ready to go again. I wanna fuck the redhead chick!" After hearing this, Alexis concerned for the secrecy of their plan, chimed in: "Andrea is kind of off limits tonight boys."

"What the fuck, Mark just fucked her in the ass!" Said Mr. Muscles.

"I know, that was her choice" Alexis slipped, suddenly realizing the predicament she accidentally created. "How about this, how about you fuck my ass now baby?"

Remembering slightly the rules of the brothel through his alcoholic haze, Mr. Muscles decided not to push it too hard. "Okay, I'll fuck your ass then, get ready."

Trying to prevent a situation, Alexis added: "I have a better idea. Lay down on the bed baby."

Mr. Muscles did as he was told and lay his naked, muscular frame on the other bed in the room next to the one Tyler was sitting on. He stroked his cock bringing it back to life. Alexis sauntered over to him still wearing her high heeled shoes and crawled onto him, straddling him backwards so her ass was against his cock and she was facing his feet, her back to his face. Reaching between her legs, she guided his shaft against her hole and rubbed it against her opening. After a moment playing with his cock against her clit, she sat up slightly and guided his prick to her asshole. Slowly working it like a pro, she slid it in slightly so just the mushroomed head was inside.

"Dip the tip, huh guys? You ever play that game when you were young?" Asked Alexis. Mr. Longlasting laughed, Tyler grinned ever so slightly.

Andrea was still on the floor, sitting on her legs like a woman in a dress protecting her modesty. She watched as the scene progressed, curious where this would lead.

Alexis continued to ride Mr. Muscles cock until it was buried almost the entire length inside her ass. She was clearly struggling with the size of the monster but was determined to create an awesome visual show. Her body was fully exposed and naked, breasts sticking out as far as she could, riding a cock in her ass. It was impressive. Where was a camera when you needed one? For his part, Mr. Muscles was now laying fully on the bed, head on a pillow enjoying the experience of being balls deep in this gorgeous blonde's ass. His hands where squeezing the cheeks of her butt and helping her bounce up and down on him. He tried to control the pace, but she deftly held her ground until he just enjoyed it and let her lead.

"Okay, I need contestant number two please." Said Alexis looking around at the other bachelor party men in the room. Mark put up his hand to her in a no thank you motion signaling he wasn't interested. Mr. Longlasting was still pouring his drink when he said: "Come on Tyler, round number two buddy!"

Without stopping her riding motion on his cock, Alexis looked over to the bachelor himself to see if he wanted to play. He was clearly piss drunk. Tyler tried to stand, made it about one step before stumbling on nothing at all and had to hold onto the other bed to keep from hitting the ground. He wasn't ready.

"Woah there steady eddy" Alexis said. "Nobody wants to fuck my hot little pussy?"

Andrea also looked around surprised no one wanted to fuck Alexis again. Then Andrea had a sneaky idea. She got up from the ground and walked over by the only door to the room, the one to the outside. Alexis watched with curiosity, thinking maybe Andrea had had enough and was going to leave. But instead of opening the door, Andrea bent down and reached into Alexis' purse and pulled out the black strap on dildo and harness used on her own ass just a few hours ago.

Mr. Longlasting noticed and said: "Holy fuck!"

Andrea stepped into the leg straps of the harness and pulled it up against her crotch. The irony was evident to both ladies. A man, dressed as woman and fucked as a woman, was now wearing a fake cock to fuck another woman. She checked she to ensure she was wearing it properly and could feel something leak down her leg. Mark's cum was making it's exit. She scooped it up from her inner thight, looked towards him and put it into her mouth, savoring the flavor. Except it wasn't an act, she truly loved the taste of his semen. She checked to see if any more semen was leaking, found a little and repeated the process. Reaching into her bra, she removed the plug she had been storing there and quickly re-inserted into her ass. Only Mark saw. She pulled the black gaff panties back into place.

Tightening the straps, Andrea walked over to the bed where Alexis was reverse cowgirl anal riding Mr. Muscles and climbed onto the bed positioning herself to insert the large black cock into Alexis's pussy. Andrea made eye contact with her searching for approval. Alexis winked. Andrea took that as permission and moved the head of the black monster to the entrance of Alexis's pussy. She applied light pressure and pressed it in slowly. Alexis closed her eyes as the cock entered her hole. Andrea found her rhythm matching the other thrusting and began to fuck away. With both of her holes being filled, Alexis was in ecstasy. The three of them went at it for several minutes enjoying themselves. Finally, Mr. Longlasting finished his small hotel cup sized cocktail and made his way over to the party on the bed. Standing on the bed, he placed his now hard cock near Alexis's face and she immediately wrapped her mouth around it and began sucking. The gang bang orgy surely proved exciting to watch, but only Mark was really paying attention. He sat on the couch across the room a short distance away and stroked his dick back to life.