Let Them All Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebel_code
rebel_code
104 Followers

"Hands behind your back, dirtball! Hold still! You move and you'll feel this!"

They could hear Brian still struggling, yelling. Then he screamed, a pitiful, agonized scream, and went silent.

"What happened?" asked Andrea.

"Most likely they tazed him," said Jeffrey.

More sounds came from outside, like someone being dragged away. A car door opening and slamming.

There was a knock on the door—a normal-sounding knock.

"Police. We have your intruder under control. Open up please."

***

The police heard Sherri's account of her abuse and explained how she could file for an emergency protective order. The attack on Andrea's home was another matter. They were told it would be charged as attempted home invasion, aggravated by the fact that the house was occupied and that the sledge hammer Brian was using on the door would likely be viewed as a potentially deadly weapon. Brian was looking at felony charges. If he was granted bond, a condition of it would surely be no further contact with any of the three.

When everything was done, it was nearly midnight. The three of them drove back to Andrea's house, where Sherri stayed in the spare bedroom as they had originally planned. It was better that way; she needed friends near her after this harrowing time.

In the morning, Jeffrey and Andrea drove Sherri to the court office to file for her protective order, just in case it would be needed. Then they drove back to the house, Sherri retrieved her car, said a tearful good-bye to the two of them, and headed home.

A relative calm descended on their lives. It had been less than seventy hours since the playtime that had set this all in motion. It seemed like weeks.

At first they talked little, needing to process their experience first. By Saturday at dinner, Andrea had some thoughts together.

"You know," she said to Jeffrey, "I guess we're not going to be doing things like that again."

"Things like what? Like at the hotel?"

"Yeah. it's too dangerous. We lucked out this time. Nobody is likely to take anything Brian says or does seriously now. But hell, it that got out, I could have lost my job. I could have been arrested. Someone might have even decided I was mentally ill. I mean, there's a category for that kind of thing, if it's an obsession. Now, I may be crazy, but mentally ill? Shit! I've never felt better in my life!

"And that's the thing, Jeff. I feel like I don't need that any more anyway. I haven't had time to talk about it, but something happened to me that last time, like I made some kind of breakthrough. I really feel like I love my body now, flaws and all. It's mine. It's me! Nobody can take that away from me. I have you to thank for that. It started with me, but you saw it and drew it out of me, you set it up so it could fully happen."

He smiled. "Really, I was looking as much to make things more interesting and fun as anything else. But I couldn't be happier that it worked so well for you. I guess we'll have to think of other things to try now."

She looked at him tenderly, her warm hazel eyes gazing deep into his. "I can think of a few..."

***

Her son Ben called a few weeks later. He had some time off coming and proposed a little family vacation with her and Jeffrey, and his girlfriend Beth. They could rent a cabin away from the city and really relax. Fall was coming on now; the weather would be crisp and the leaves would start turning.

Ben and Beth showed up at her house the day before they were to leave for the cabin. He had Andrea's eyes, dark hair and strong nose. He also had an easy smile and a knack for putting people at ease. Beth was a true beauty, with strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes, adorable dimples, and an hourglass figure that Andrea miraculously no longer envied. Much.

Jeffrey arrived after work and they celebrated the start of vacation with a family dinner prepared by Ben and Beth, with a little help from Andrea. They then settled into the living room with drinks and were catching up with each other's lives.

Ben had just said, "So Mom, Dad sent me some pictures of you that I think he really had no business taking."

"Oh?" Andrea tried to hide her surprise and sudden worry.

"Yeah, I guess he thought it would make me think worse of you and better of him, or something. That's kind of over, though, right? Anyway, I just saw those and was like, 'Yay Mom!' It was so nice to see you enjoying yourself—and Jeff! You certainly deserve to. I'm saying this because, you see, Beth and I like to 'show off' sometimes too."

Beth blushed but nodded.

Andrea smiled with relief. "Oh, we've given that up. We had a bad scare from your father taking those shots. He sent them to me anonymously, just to frighten me. I hope you have better luck not being caught than we did."

"We sure don't want to get caught. But what we do is, when we do something in 'public', we like to do it out in the country, where there are fewer people. Sometimes, there might be nobody to see us at all...but there could be."

Beth added, "Yes that's the real thrill...that we could be seen."

So it happened that Andrea and Jeffrey came to be on the figurative other side of the lens. Ben and Beth's favorite place in the cabin was the cozy three-season porch, which had comfortable rugs and a peaceful view of the woods below. They moved the bed from their bedroom in there, the nights still being warm enough for sleeping even with the windows open. And the days were even warmer.

The older couple got into the habit of leaving the cabin during the day for walks in the woods while giving the younger some 'privacy'. Standing very still in the woods but not completely hidden, they watched Ben and Beth make love several times.

One fine morning, after some passionate kissing, Beth pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her tender young breasts captured in a delicate lacy bra. Ben reached behind her and released them from captivity. Jeffrey in particular always relished this moment, when those pink-tipped beauties first came into view. Ben obviously appreciated them as well, as those nipples were between his lips within seconds. The look on Beth's face as he pleasured them was priceless.

They took a minute away from touching and kissing to get completely naked. Beth then descended on Ben's erection, touching, fondling, kissing, licking, and finally sucking deeply. Ben could be heard faintly through the windows, groaning, encouraging, making frantic entreaties for more, faster, deeper.

He lay back and pulled Beth's lithe body around, draping her thighs over each side of his face as his mouth found her wet, tender place. She reached for his throbbing staff again, sucking it in, and the circle was complete. The scene was highly arousing to both Jeffrey and Andrea, and they began to touch each other in all the right places. Andrea for herself was filled with happiness for her son and his beautiful, loving girlfriend.

Beth pulled away and laughed at some remark Ben had made, a musical, joyous laugh. Ben sat up, turned Beth around again facing him, and pulled her onto his lap. Beth wrapped her legs around his waist as Ben positioned the head of his erection at her entrance. Beth slowly lowered herself down as it disappeared into her. When he was fully inside her, she kissed him deeply, then began to raise and lower her body, slowly at first, savoring the feeling of every inch of his cock penetrating her. Soon, she was working him, rocking back and forth as he slipped in and out, then raising herself up and piledriving her pussy onto his cock, fucking him hard.

Jeffrey now had his hand inside Andrea's panties and was stroking her wet lips, making her gasp with pleasure. She in turn had her hand around his hard cock, making it even harder as she squeezed him tightly.

Ben stopped Beth and turned them both over. Atop her now, he entered her again and thrust hard and deep into her. Beth's face was a wonder of desire and pleasure.

Andrea pulled Jeff's pants to his knees, then did the same to her own. Putting herself on hands and knees on the ground she demanded of Jeff his cock, which he gave her gladly, sinking into her wetness. They watched Ben pound into Beth as Jeffrey pounded into Andrea.

The two couples climaxed within seconds of each other. Ben and Beth heard the sounds of the others from the woods, like an echo of their own shouts and cries.

After a few minutes Ben and Beth got up and stood naked before the window, arms around each other's waists, looking out at the woods in sated happiness.

Jeff was still stroking slowly into Andrea as those two savored the feeling of their still pulsing connection.

Later, after they had repaired their clothing and were mostly presentable, they slowly walked back toward the cabin.

"Will you spank me later?" Andrea asked him.

"Only if you've been naughty," Jeffrey told her.

"Oh yes," she said. "I've been very naughty."

rebel_code
rebel_code
104 Followers