All Comments on 'Let This Be Our Final Battlefield'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh wow...this was a wild ride from start to finish, but i have to say, the ending is quite...romantic haha lol this was a fun read, thanks for writing!

PilotMoonDogPilotMoonDogover 2 years ago

It was good, yes. My only regret was we didn't get any 2v1 stuff at the start. Or with the two couples on the table interacting more. Good ending though with the constant mutual orgasms and mutual life draining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy story. Erotic combat to the death maybe a new favorite sub-genre of mine. I'd love to get more from this world. I especially liked the reversal of the usual power dynamics of the potentially more powerful son Radu being taken by the more experienced and clever succubus Harelyra. Nice to see cocky young men get taught a lesson by capable older women, or fucked to death apparently. That fight on the full dinner table gave new meaning to playing with your food, and Harelyra's arrangement of their bodies certainly fit the erotic horror theme.

Good fight scenes in general, I should add, especially the subway section. Far better described than most with a nice combination of grisly and sexual. Of course the ending was pitch perfect. A fitting ending(?) for these two.

cockfightdudecockfightdudeover 1 year ago

Another intense erotic combat story again done in the way only Sanity can, amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES