Lets Party Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Video 6 -- Duration 47 seconds]

Dola is sitting alone on the wooden bed. The camera is zoomed in, perfectly capturing her face. My beautiful wife's natural innocence is completely gone. Instead she looks more like a top class whore. Eyes bloodshot and impassive. Eyeliner and mascara slightly smudged. Lips drooping. That gorgeous red lipstick completely gone. Chin and cheeks sticky with thick cum. She has even grown a thin mustache between her nose and upper lips, made of white powder. Cocaine! The camera zooms out and my intoxicated wife's nude body shows on the screen. Her two large titties have turned scarlet. There are clear marks of fingerprints all over her soft chest with several bite marks. Both of her big nipples have stiffened and engorged. Her clean shaven pussy is still lewdly leaking cum. I heard my sister-in-law's voice in the background.

Mala: Hey big sister! How are you feeling now? Are you having fun?

Dola smiled softly. She didn't utter a sing word, but gives a little nodd.

Mala: Your hubby dear may be missing you a lot. Out her, you're are having fun with us. And there at home, the poor guy is bored all alone. Maybe he is stressed about you. Lets do something. Lets send him a message. Then he'll know you're all good and won't worry about you. What do you say? Isn't a good idea? Lets do it now. Now tell something to your dearest husband. We'll record your message and send it to him.

Dola (too much slurring, giggling like a school girl): Okay fine! Baby, please don't stress too much. I'm totally fine. You know, these handsome boys are totally naughty. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! They kept on pushing me to take a few drinks. Now I'm really drunk. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! And the boys also had some kind of white powder in their pockets. Kept on pushing me to snort. Every one of them was doing it. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! I wasn't up for it though. But then I saw Mala. She was gladly doing it. Snorts everything in one go. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! Then I had to do it too. Otherwise they would have labelled me a chicken. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! Oh! Don't you worry darling. I said I'm fine. Honestly, it feels great. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! We're going to party all night. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! You go to sleep, baby. The boys said tomorrow morning they would safely drop us home. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! I'll message you once I get home. Bye bye sweetie! Good night!

The short but not so sweet interview of my beloved wife told me beyond any reasonable doubt that all my assumptions were falling into place one by one. Dola was not even aware of what's going on around her. My fun loving stupid wife is a prime example of the terrible consequences that can happen to a woman, who always gets tipsy whenever she drinks alcohol, does cocaine while boozing. The toxic mixture of alcohol and cocaine had absolutely knocked her out. Her brain had stopped functioning. My thoroughly intoxicated wife didn't even realize that she was completely nude and had cum all over her lush body, when she let her wicked sister record the obscene message. The malicious combination of alcohol and cocaine had steamrolled her inhibitions to absolute dusts. My hot wife had lost all her shame under the wrath of some noxious inebriation. From a simple housewife, Dola was rapidly transforming into a promiscuous whore. Yet, my sixth sense was telling me that her filthy downfall was far from over.

[Video 7 -- Duration 1 min 57 sec]

My voluptuous wife is bent over the bed with her huge butt up in the air and her knees resting on the floor. The camera lens is solely focused on her rear. Her fat ass looks even more plump on camera. All of a sudden, a stranger appears on the screen. Like the previous thugs, this one too is tall and brawny. Since only his back is visible on camera, his age cannot be accurately determined. Nevertheless, it can be safely assumed that the new imp should be of the same age as the other rogues. He goes and stands behind my wife's raised butt, stretched out both his hands and tightly grabs her protruding hips on both sides. He then pulls his waist a little and immediately thrusts forward, thumping her real hard from behind.

Dola (howling in a slurring voice): Ugh Ugh! Oh Oh! What the fuck are you doing? Why are you trying to fuck my ass, you crazy bastard? Oh Oh! Ugh Ugh! Please take it out of my asshole. It hurts a lot. Ugh Ugh! Oh Oh! Fuck my pussy as much as you want. Please let go of my ass. It really hurts. Oh Oh! Oh Oh! Ugh Ugh! Oh My God! My ass is on fire! You dirty motherfucker! I say pull your dick out. Right now! Oh Oh! Oh Oh! Hey! Please, please show some mercy. Don't fuck my ass. I beg of you. Please stop. Your dick is too big. It won't fit into my tiny asshole. Phew! Phew! Ah Ah! Hey! Please, please stop right now. You're putting a whole stick into my ass. You horny bastard! You're going to burst my ass. Ah Ah! Ah Ah! God! I'm going to die tonight. Ugh Ugh! Ugh Ugh!

My poor wife's struggle can not be clearly seen as the merciless evildoer's broad frame guards the camera. However, the way in which she is screaming frenziedly at the top of her voice together with constant rocking of the wooden bed give away a pretty good picture of her painful struggle. The cruel imp is paying no heed to her earnest begging. He kept on thumping her forcefully from behind and shows no sign of remorse when he finally speaks.

Seventh Thug (laughing fanatically and bellowing): Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha!Shut up you whore! Shut the fuck up! I can't let go of the chance of fucking that fat ass of yours. Do you really think I'm that stupid? You're a nothing but a stupid whore. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha! What the fuck are you complaining so much? I know your stupid hubby can't give you any sort of fucking satisfaction. That's why you're with us. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha! You're nothing but a cock hungry slut who loves to get fucked all the time. Don't you? You love sucking cocks. You love getting your pussy fucked. You need learn to take it in your fat ass too. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha! A top class whore like you should never be left with a fucking virgin ass. Don't you worry bitch. Tonight I'm going to train you how to take cocks in your ass and you'll fucking love it. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha! Just give it some time bitch. Let the pain fades first. And then you'll also start enjoying getting your ass fucked. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

My hot wife stops struggling after being scolded by the sturdy brute. She just leans on the bed on her heaving breasts and moans as the cold-hearted imp relentlessly pounds her massive ass from the back. After another minute of non-stop thumping at a whirlwind pace, Dola suddenly turns noisy again, but this time, surprisingly in pleasure.

Dola (now cooing in ecstasy): Oh Oh Oh! Oh Oh Oh! Fuck me you motherfucker! Fuck the shit out of me! Fuck my virgin asshole more and more. Ah Ah Ah! Ah Ah Ah! I didn't know anal sex could be so much fun. Oh Oh Oh! Ah Ah Ah! My idiot husband never gives me so much joy. That fucking weakling doesn't know how to fuck a hot chick like me. Ah Ah Ah! Oh Oh Oh! My little sister was saying the fucking truth. I'm really one hot cock hungry bitch. My weak husband can never satisfy my lusty body, even if he wants to. He's not man enough. I need real men to give me some joy. Ah Ah! Ah Ah! Ah! Ah! You know, there are many motherfucking studs just like you in Siliguri. If I ever give those hungry dogs a green signal, they would come running to me wagging their tails and fuck my brains out. That's for sure. Oh Oh Oh! Oh Oh Oh! And you know, from now on, I'm going to do just that after I get back home. Fuck fidelity. Fuck being a good wife. No more fucking shit like that. From now on, I'm going to fuck every stud at every chance after I go home. Phew Phew! Phew Phew! Phew Phew! Fuck my ass as much as you want, you fucking horny bastard. Rip my fucking asshole off. Phew Phew! Phew Phew! I want you motherfuckers to fuck me in every hole tonight. Fuck me all night. Don't stop fucking me. Tonight I'm not anyone's fucking wife. Tonight I'm a just cock loving fuckdoll. Tonight I want you motherfuckers to fuck me till I die. Ah Ah Ah! Ah Ah Ah! Oh Oh Oh! Oh Oh Oh!

My voluptuous wife's heavily intoxicated sensuous body had undoubtedly become overheated after getting repeatedly ass fucked at the hands of the relentless evildoer. Unable to withstand the unbearable heat, she had despairingly surrender herself to her ever growing fervent lust and gibbering absolute crap. My oversexed wife had irrevocably turned into a mere harlot after being sodomized by the son of the devil. Those sons of bitches had done every damn thing to my intoxicated hot wife. No! Not everything. There was still one another thing left to do. Gangbang!

[Video 8 - Duration 3 minutes 58 seconds]

Whatever I fear, inevitable happens. I guess that they're just reading my mind. My little slut, or should I say big, is really getting fucked by all the seven studs at the same time. Dola is bent on her knees again, this time on the wooden bed, that has now every participant on it. The newcomer is lying flat on the bed under her heavy bulk. His engorged cock has gone straight into her debauched cunt. He is tirelessly thrusting his hips upwards to fuck her. The second thug has knelt down to bang her fat ass from behind. Unlike in the previous videos, this time, neither of them is doing it wildly. Instead, both the thugs are fucking my randy wife in a slow steady pace enjoying the full pleasure of her hot holes. The three other members of the crooked group are standing in front of her face with their hard erect cocks pointing at her open lips. Dola is sucking them in turn. At the same time, both her hands are also active, giving handjobs to the last two goons. This goes on for a while, when suddenly all the seven crooks come to a halt. In no time, the dirty devils pulled their engorged cocks out of my slutty wife and almost immediately splatter her whole body with thick warm jizz.

As soon as the last video ended, I felt like Abhimanyu of Mahabharata. Seven mighty warriors surrounded me and left my heart bleeding with devastating weapons. I was lying on my bed like a living corpse. My adulterous wife's raunchy videos didn't let me sleep all night. When I thought of in what form Dola would appear before me, when she comes back to Siliguri, my sole shivered in cold fear. I'm a government employee, who has a good repute in my neighborhood, my office and with my friends. If my sultry wife comes back home and does lewd acts behind my back, my whole dignity will be at stake. In a small town like Siliguri, everyone knows everyone. Here, it is almost impossible to do anything and keep it a secret. If my horny wife does anything off limits, a horrible scandal is inevitable and it will surely spread like wildfire everywhere. I was pretty sure that I won't be able to even walk down the street, if that happens.

I didn't notice when my eyes got closed while I was thinking nonsense. When I opened my eyes, it was sunrise. Lying on the bed, I prayed to God that my beloved wife would regain her senses. Then I picked up my phone. A few minutes ago, I got a WhatsApp message from the same unknown number. I was fast asleep and didn't hear the incoming ringtone. I immediately read it.

+91983012**** (05:35 AM): It's me, Dola. This is Chhoton's number. My phone has no charge left. So I'm messaging from his mobile. I had so much fun last night. These boys are really awesome. Today the party gets even bigger. I'm going to Talsari with the boys. We'll have blast out there. Don't worry baby. I'm in safe hands. I'll message you from time to time just like yesterday. Bye for now!

What the fuck! I was really shocked to read the message. I was not at all prepared for such kind of wanton behavior from my good wife. I guessed that she still hadn't recover from the last night's hangover. I could hardly forget what she really did with those horny hooligans under the pretext of celebrating her sister's birthday party. Now, Dola wanted to have fun with them in Talsari. She didn't even bother to ask for my approval. Wow! What a slut! I'm not a hot-headed person. But her utter indifference towards me really pissed me off this time. I had no doubt that if I didn't stop my shameless wife now, she would cause me a public humiliation. And I couldn't let that happen. I decided to reach out to her right away. If she saw me angry, she might regain her senses. I knew that her phone was switched off. Hence, I called the unknown number that was sending me messages since last night. However, I was so angry with my wayward wife, I didn't even notice that instead of making a voice call, I mistakenly made a video call to Chhoton's number. The brawny brute immediately answered the call. In the videos, I hadn't seen his face, which looked sharp but cold, just like a villain. He was sitting on a bed smoking a cigarette inside that very room of the under construction building, where the sex party was going on last night. He was bare chested and wearing only his jeans. As soon as I called, he threw away his cigarette and then glared at me with bloodshot eyes.

Chhoton (in a menacing tone): What the fuck! How dare you call me, you cocksucker? Didn't your whore wife text you just now? Why the fuck are you calling then, motherfucker?

The fiery brute's stone-cold voice at once made my throat dry with fear. All my anger disappeared in a jiffy. I didn't know what to say. Seeing me nervous, the rascal started laughing loudly.

Chhoton (in a sarcastic tone): Oh! I understand now. You're missing your wife. That's why you called. I don't blame you. If I had such a sexy wife like Dola, I too would have been tensed. Don't worry. She's fine. She's going to Talsari with us.

I got some of my courage back when I saw him laughing.

Me (in a soft voice): I'm not worried about my wife. I know she's in good hands. But I haven't had a chance to talk to her since last evening. That's why I called to know if she is okay. Can I have a word with Dola, please? I would be ever so grateful to you if you would let me speak to my wife.

Chhoton (in a cold threatening tone): Oh! Do you want to talk to our bitch in person, you cocksucker? Okay! No problem. You may speak to her. Why would anyone object to a husband-wife friendly chitchat? But before I let you do that motherfucker, you need to get something engraved in that stupid brain of yours. Don't try to act like a hero in front of Dola. Rather act like a fool. If you try anything stupid motherfucker, you won't be able to see that hot wife of yours again. Mind my words. Don't make any false move. Do exactly what I say. And then you may have your wife back. So, be very very careful.

I could clearly see in his murderous eyes that the big bad brute was not at all joking with me.

I (nodding and stammering): No, no! I won't do anything like that. Please believe me. I don't have any bad intentions. I just want to talk to my wife. That's all.

The big bad bully could sense that I wasn't lying to him. He smiled evilly.

Chhoton (in a cheerful voice): Wonderful! You're not as stupid as I thought you were. Good! Dola is in the car. Hold on a minute.

The cranky goon transferred the video call from the front to the back camera. Then he walked a few steps and stopped in front of a black Bolero SUV waiting on the deserted road in front of the under construction building. The car doors were left open. The seats were empty, except the middle one, which was occupied by my adulterous wife and two other brawny thugs. She was sitting sandwiched between Bittu and Raghu, their names I could positively recollect from the videos. The two thugs were bare chested and were only in their jeans. Dola was no longer naked. She had already put on her last night's party wear, though in a scruffy way. Her short shirt was completely unbuttoned, fully exposing her juicy cleavage. Her large melons heaved under the sticky shirt. And with no bra on, her engorged nipples were visible through the flimsy clothing. Her mini skirt was rolled up, leaving her thick thighs completely bare. It could be safely assumed that my slutty wife was not wearing panties underneath. The two bastards sitting on either side of Dola were gently caressing her open thighs as she had leaned back and rested her head on the seat with her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the feeling of their rough hands on her soft skin. The video call quickly got transferred to the front camera.

Chhoton: Ahem! Hey Dola! Your husband made a video call on my phone. He wants to talk to you. Take the call.

Dola slowly sat upright, lazily stretched out her left hand and took the phone. I gasped as her pretty face appeared on my phone screen. My sexy wife was totally drugged. She could only open half of her eyelids with great difficulty. Her eyeballs were as red as hibiscus. Her eyeliner got melted, leaving long black marks on her both cheeks. A white mustache of cocaine had formed under her nose. Her puffy lips were wet and drooping. There were clear bite marks on them. Her whole chin was covered with dried cum. My slovenly wife smiled a little when she saw my concerned face on the video call.

Dola (slurring, in a tired voice): Hi! Good morning!

Me (in a soft voice): Morning! How are you?

Dola (slurring, in a tired voice): Good. You?

Me (in a soft voice): Fine. Are you people going to Talsari?

Dola (suddenly turns her head to her left and giggles, slurring): Oh Oh Oh! What are you doing Bittu? Hee Hee! Hee Hee! Stop being so naughty. Can't you see I'm on a video call with my hubby?

My wife's hand shook and the camera angle immediately turned downwards. I saw that her mini skirt got rolled up even more, fully exposing her clean shaven pussy. Bittu had buried two of his fingers into her lovehole and already started fingering her. What an devilishly outrageous act! Meanwhile, I saw Raghu from the other side, opening her unbuttoned shirt with fast hands. He quickly took out her large titties, lowered his face and started sucking them in turn. I was hoping that at least my hot wife wouldn't have the audacity to let those thugs play with her so openly while she was video chatting with me. I expected her to push them away. But, to my utter shock, she did nothing. Instead, she started laughing shamelessly like a cheap trollop, who enjoyed being molested in front of an audience.

Dola (this time turning her head to her right and giggles, slurring): Ah Ah Ah! Ah Ah Ah! You bastard! You too have started. Hee Hee! Hee Hee!

My whore wife got so engrossed with the outlandishly obscene acts of her two reckless boyfriends that she quickly forgot all about our video chat. Her left hand slowly came down and rested on Bittu's lap as she leaned back on the seat and started moaning softly. After waiting for a minute, when I saw that Dola had completely forgotten about me, I couldn't help but clear my throat.

Me (in a slightly loud voice): Ahem! Ahem! Hey Dola! What the fuck are you doing? Baby, please talk to me.

My voice did the trick. Hearing me call, my wife remembered that she was in a video chat with me. Her left hand slowly raised up again and once more Dola's face appeared on my phone screen. There was no sign of shame on that pretty face, as if nothing had happened. Maybe she didn't notice in her insobriety that I had already seen her blatant smuttiness.

Dola (slurring): Sorry! I fell asleep while chatting with. You know, I'm really tired. What were you saying?

Me (in a slightly angry tone): Why? Didn't you sleep at night?

Dola (slurring and giggling): Oh! You didn't know these guys. These bad bad boys kept me awake all night. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! They have great stamina. They didn't sleep themselves and didn't let me sleep either. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! Our party went on all night. Ugh! These rascals brought tons of booze so we could have an all night party. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! And not just booze. They also had cocaine in their pockets. These naughty boys don't like to party without doing cocaine. I wasn't doing it at first. But these bastards didn't listen to me at all. They just forced me to do it. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! You should try once. Awesome stuff! You'll feel so light, almost weightless. How to best put it? It's like getting your own wings. You'll feel like you're flying in the air. Hee Hee! Hee Hee!