Lets Party Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me (in an angry voice): Oh! I get it alright. You don't have to explain to me anymore. You partied all night with your new friends. You drank a lot. You did cocaine. You had tons of fun. See, I got you just fine. But what I don't understand is why the fuck are you going to Talsari? Your sister's birthday ended last night. What was the need to continue partying then? At home, your parents are awfully worried for you two. Their girls went out last evening and didn't return home yet. It's so natural to get really tensed.

Dola (slurring, in a dumb voice): What the fuck are you saying? Who the fuck told you that Mala didn't went back home?

I didn't quite understand the last words of my plastered wife. What did she just said? Has my sister-in-law already run away leaving Dola all alone in the hands of these horny thugs? Why? Is the gang planning something big for my sexy wife? What could it well be? Is it something particularly sinister? Why should Mala be sent home? Why do they want my hot wife all by herself? You see, my head throbbed at those frightful thoughts. I somehow managed to get a grip on myself and tried to maintain my composure.

Me (in an inquisitive tone): What the fuck do you mean by that? Are you saying that Mala went home leaving you alone with your new friends?

Dola (giggling and slurring): Oh! You're so dumb. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! Why should I be alone? I'm with seven strong guys. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! Mala got sick. So she went home. I also wanted to go back with her. But these naughty rascals just wouldn't let me go. These guys were so adamant that the party wouldn't be much of a fun without me at Talsari, I had to give in. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! These boys may look very rough and tough, but they're actually quite a sweetheart. They're really good to me, you know. Chhoton, Bittu and Raghu is keeping me company now, while the rest went to drop my sister at our house. We're going to leave for Talsari as soon they come back. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! Don't worry about mom and dad. Mala will explain everything to them. Then they won't be so tensed. You also don't take any unnecessary stress. My friends know how to take good care of me. You can bet on that. Hee Hee! Hee Hee!

I got really pissed off as my whore wife boldly praised her devilish boyfriends. However, I somehow controlled my anger. I didn't forget those murderous tone and threatening words of Chhoton. I knew very well that one false move of mine could cost me much damage.

Me (in a sarcastic voice): I can really see how much they've taken care of you. You don't have to worry about me though. You go and party with your friends at Talsari. My only request to you is please keep me posted from time to time. Otherwise, frankly speaking, I'll be really tensed. Can you please do that for me at least?

Dola (chuckling and slurring): Sure! No problem. You're my dear hubby. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! You've been so good to me. You always give me full freedom. Don't worry. You'll be getting my updates from time to time. That's for sure. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! Well, I've to go now. The boys have arrived. Now, we're off to Talsari. Take care baby! Bye bye!

After my adulterous wife ended the video call, I went back to bed. I felt absolutely helpless. The situation seemed to be much more dreadful than I had anticipated. My heavily intoxicated wife looked like in such a horrific state that even if those fanatics took her somewhere else instead of Talsari, she wouldn't notice. Last evening, I had a suspicion that if someone saw my drunk hot wife dancing at a night club, some horny guys would want to take advantage of her, just like those hungry dogs that would come to the smell of an open piece of meat in a tavern. But now I could see a pack of ferocious hyenas surrounding her and would not let her go before tearing her juicy body to shreds. God only knows in what kind of deplorable state my slut wife would return home. However, I could not see a way to rescue her from their clutches. I couldn't figure out what to do.

Should I call my father-in-law? Should I tell him everything? He's a heart patient. Once he learns all about his daughter's disgraceful misfortune, the good gentleman would surely have a heart attack. I can't even inform my mother-in-law either. Then the good lady would certainly be crying all day. If that's the case, my father-in-law would eventually get to know everything. No! I can never call them. Let their other daughter explain everything to them. There's a good chance that she would lie. But, right now, they don't need to know the truth anyways.

Should I report to the police then? They could use Chhoton's phone number to track down the gang and rescue my wife right now. And those goons will also be arrested. However, there's a small catch. If the police are informed, everything will be there out in the open. I live in a small town like Siliguri. Everyone here would come to know what exactly my wife is doing with those seven thugs. My honor will be tarnished overnight. I would not be able to face anyone anymore.

Along with that, the news will spread to Kolkata, where MLA Kalnag Sau is waiting like a ferocious beast ready to pounce on anyone who has done any kind of harm to him in any goddamn way. When Kalubabu gets to know that his men have been caught by the police while fooling around with some whore, he will surely take some drastic measures. Given his terrible reputation, he doesn't seem likely to let the scoundrels rot in jail for long. Apart from that, he may develop a natural resentment towards me for getting the police involved. And if that happens, I'll surely be facing his fearsome wrath. He would surely have his revenge by framing me in a false case and sending me to jail. Or he may take away my sexy wife and turn her into one of his several concubines. Or maybe he'll do both. I read something like that in the newspaper a few days ago. My throat went dry with fear as I remembered that terrible news.

After giving much thought to the whole situation, I decided to keep quiet for now. I got to see how things turn out first and then it would me easier for me to take some action. I was more than hundred percent sure that those seven thugs would freely rape my voluptous wife today. And I also knew that I would be getting enough samples of their lewd acts. If something needed to be done about, it could be easily done later. Let it be as it is for now. I got to sit tight and wait for my wife to come home. Once Dola got free from the vile clutches of those horny goons, I would then cautiously take some appropriate measure.

I had breakfast and went to office. It was better to stay busy in the office than to waste time in worrying alone at home during these difficult times. I didn't pick the phone up even once and kept it in my pocket all day. I didn't want to worry anymore. I got to be at peace in my office at least. In the evening I had dinner at a restaurant. Then I bought a bottle of whiskey from the wine shop and returned home. I needed to drink a little to get through the night. Back home, I don't know why I felt that once the phone gets into my hand, I would have to spend the whole night awake. Hence, I freshen up and slept for four hours. When I woke up, I made myself a small peg of whiskey with four ice cubes. Then I picked up the phone while sipping the wine. I expected to see many messages on my my WhatsApp today, just like yesterday. However, to my utter surprise not a single message arrived. Did those scoundrels really forget all about me after they tricked my hot and dumb wife into staying with them all alone? I sat quietly and started drinking. What else could I do? The clock just struck midnight. I was into my sixth peg and was wondering whether to fall asleep, when a message came in on my WhatsApp.

+91983012**** (00:01 AM): Have fun! [Link]

The message was most confusing. Why did that son of a bitch, Chhoton message me so late? And then why sent a link instead of videos? You see, I was getting comfortable with the arrangement. It was going so well. He was sending me hot videos of my raunchy wife on WhatsApp from the other side and I was watching them there. Why the fuck did he suddenly change the method? Most like, when a cunning goon like Chhoton wanted me to have fun, the purpose couldn't be any good. I was almost certain that it would be most unpleasant for me. Whether it was fun or a bitter punishment, I could only know by opening the link. I quickly finished my peg and clicked on the link. An unfamiliar cloud storage site opened. The profile that got open had a bunch of videos uploaded. I could easily guess whose they are without even opening them. Without any further delay I started opening those videos one after another.

[Video 1 -- Duration 4 minutes 55 seconds]

My intuition got confirmed. Those sons of devil hadn't taken my stupid wife to Talsari. The first thing that catches my eyes in the video is the dense forest. Such dense forests can not be found in Talsari. A shallow river is flowing by the forest. By the tall shadows of the trees, I could guess that it's nearly sunset. A small wooden house stands near the edge of the forest. The house is very old. There is only one door and no windows. Two cars are parked a few feet away from the wooden house. A green jeep and a black bolero. I could immediately recognize the bolero. That's Dola's car.

The bolero is shaking violently, clearly indicating that someone is fucking my sexy wife inside. After a while, the car stops shaking. The back door gets opened and Chhoton gets out of the car. He's still bare chested, wearing only his jeans. The bastard quickly put on his t-shirt and turns around. Although I couldn't see it, I could clearly make out that there's a slight scuffle going on inside the car. After some time, the brute manages to get Dola out of the car with some effort. She's completely nude except her heels. My hot wife looks absolutely wasted. She must have taken too much booze and cocaine. She has absolutely no sense at all. Her head is tilted to the left. She can't even stand straight. If Chhoton had not held her tightly, she would have fallen for sure.

The camera zooms in. I was shocked to see the dreadful state of my pathetically intoxicated wife. No! Not pathetic, but horrible! Dola is so wasted that she can't even open her eyes. Her pretty face is fully plastered with thick semen. There are numerous red bite marks all over her buxom body. Especially on her boobs and belly. Her large melons haven been thoroughly pressed and bitten by those horny beasts and are left heavily swelled. There are clear fingermarks all over them. Her slightly fat belly also got bitten in places.

The camera now focuses below my whore wife's waist. My gaze was first drawn to her adulterous cunt, which looks grotesquely messy and is gaping open, oozing thick semen. There are also lots of bite marks on both of her thick inner thighs. Although the camera is not showing her rear side, I could easily guess that those hungry animals didn't spare her smooth back and fat ass too.

The camera zooms out. The front door of the car opens and the thug named Bittu gets down. He has my bruised and battered wife's white cotton short skirt and blue denim mini skirt in his hands. He and Chhotan somehow get her dressed. Then the two goons grab her from both sides, turn around and slowly walk towards the wooden house.

The wretched condition of my whore wife clearly pointed out that those seven savages had violently raped her all day long. No sane woman could have endured such terrible torture. Perhaps, Dola was intentionally kept obnoxiously intoxicated so that she wouldn't realize how awfully her sadistic boyfriends were treating her. Nonetheless, I didn't understand one thing. Why did the two perverts suddenly put on their clothes? Why did they dress my wife too? The whole act seemed so useless. Sooner or later, someone would be fucking her anyway. Then why bother covering her naked body for no apparent reason? There got to be a catch and it could never be something good for my promiscuous wife. After watching the video, I had no doubt that there's still no end to her plight.

[Video 2 -- Duration 1 min 35 sec]

The video is taken indoors and the quality is amazing, as if it was shot not on a phone, but on a handy-cam. There is enough light inside the room. Looking at the walls, you can easily tell that the house is made of wood. There is no furniture in the room except an iron bed at one end. It has a dirty mattress on it. My poor wife is sitting on the dirty mattress with her eyes closed and her back against the wall. She is fast asleep. Those semen on her pretty face have all dried up. She is still wearing her short shirt and mini skirt, but in a messy way.

A stranger goes past the camera and stands in front of the iron bed. The man is standing with his back to the camera. As a result, his face is not visible. He is very tall, must be at least six and a half feet, and is just as wide. A dark green military uniform is draped over the mountain-like man. His hair is cut very short in a military fashion. He is holding a bottle of rum in his left hand and something in his right hand. The unknown monster pushes Dola gently, not once but thrice. My heavily intoxicated wife slowly opens her eyes with great difficulty.

Giant Stranger (in Hindi) (in a soft voice): Get up now honey. You slept a lot. Now please take these things like a good girl.

The monstrous man holds his right hand in front of Dola's lips and opens his fist. His huge palm contains four different colored capsules -- red, blue, yellow and green. Just like Ludo.

Dola (slurring heavily, in a tired voice): Uh Uh! Please let me sleep. I'm too tired.

Giant Stranger (in Hindi) (in a soft voice): How much more do you want to sleep, honey? You've been sleeping ever since you came here. It's already eight thirty. Now, we need to get the party started.

Dola (slurring heavily, in a tired voice): Uh Uh! Please! I don't to party anymore. My whole body is paining. I can't it anymore.

Giant Stranger (in Hindi) (in a singsong voice): What the fuck are you saying darling? I called my boys here to have a special party with you and now you don't want to party. It's not fair. No, I can't accept your request. My boys will get very angry then. I can't let that happen. Lets do one thing. I've some medicines with me. Take them right now. You'll feel better. These are magic pills. They can take away all you pain in the blink of an eye. Your body won't hurt anymore. All your tiredness will disappear in a jiffy. You'll feel a different kind of energy in that hot body of yours. Come on darling. Don't waste any more time. Swallow these magic pills quickly. These will charge you up in a jiffy. Just like magic. Now, please open your mouth and let me give you these medicines.

Who knows what my dumb wife understood in her miserable state, but she slowly opens her lips. At once the unknown man drops the four capsules one by one into her open mouth, held the bottle of rum to her lips and forces her to gulp down the liquor.

The second video raised many questions in my mind. Who is this unknown mountain-like man? The way in which he was speaking to my poor wife, if I had to make a guesswork, I would say that he's some kind of a leader of some group. But, which group? His military clothes and short haircut are pointing towards some kind of army. But, certainly not our national army. Probably something else, something private. He has a Bihari accent. Has my wife been taken to Bihar? Wherever it is, the place looked frightfully secluded. Even if someone commits a major crime in such a barren place, no one would easily notice. And, where did those seven goons go? The whole group was absent in the video. Is Dola alone in that wooden cabin? That's what it looks like. The stranger was speaking of a band of boys. Was he talking about those seven thugs or some new ones? If I had to take a guess, I would go for the second option. Since he used the plural form, there should be many. But how many? My hot wife must have been taken to that godforsaken place to have a sex party with some kind of odious group. The way the word "special party" had been emphasized, it could be her only option. And those boys should not be expected to be gentle with her. Rather, it would not be a big surprise if they are nothing but a group of unscrupulous rapists, just like those seven thugs. And the scariest thing is that my stupid wife was given some kind of special medicine. What could that be? Were those some type of sex drugs? Most likely. If I had to assume, I got to take sex drugs into consideration, when there's a sex party going on.

I wanted to get down to the gist of it. I minimized the cloud storage site and opened Google. I searched for "Magic Sex Pills, Ludo Color" and it showed me multiple results. I clicked on a random link. An information site got opened. It had a lot of information about multiple sex drugs with lots of images. One picture in particular caught my attention. The four colored capsules given in the picture were much similar to the drugs fed to my wife in the video. I immediately read the brief information written next to the picture.

It was written -- "A reputed Chinese Viagra manufacturer has successfully combined these four colored pills together to create a extraordinary powerful sex drug and named it 'Devil's Sins'. The drug is specifically designed for women, who wanted to get outrageous at parties, specially the rave parties. These hard-hitting pills can make women extremely desperate for sex. A woman's sex drive reaches such an exceptional height that she is compelled to have sex with multiple men multiple times. Even a lady becomes absolutely sex-frenzy, abandoning all her moral values and acts like a street whore. Its action starts instantly and its effects last really long. The pills should never be taken with alcohol that increases their effects tenfold. After noticing the diabolic effect of Devil's Sins on women, the governments of many countries around the world have banned this dangerous drug."

The information clearly tells me that the extraordinarily potent ecstasy is nothing but a dangerously hideous substance. My sexy wife was made to take the deadly aphrodisiac with alcohol. That would undoubtedly transform her voluptuous body into a virtual volcano. However, instead of getting anxious, I got surprisingly excited. You see, after all, I'm a man. On top of that, I've already taken six pegs of whiskey. I was badly drunk and unquestionably horny. Dola could be my wedded wife. However, in my drunken state, I saw her as nothing more than a cheap whore. I couldn't wait to see what kind of perverted vulgarity my lascivious wife would endure at the hands of a gang of brutal rapists in the midst of an unknown deserted place after taking those goddamn pills. I closed Google and quickly went back to that cloud storage site.

[Video 3 -- Duration 1 min 44 sec]

The rape has started. My voluptuous wife is lying on the bed with her legs up in the air and the mountain-like man is kneeling on the bed and fucking her with all his strength, making the bed shake violently. Luckily it is made of iron. Otherwise it would have been crushed for sure. This time too, the camera is shooting the video from the back. However, it's clear that neither of them have any clothes on. My slut wife is screaming at the top of her voice, abusing the monstrous man with some dirty lingo, which a lady wouldn't dare to use, unless she's in absolute sexual frenzy.

Dola (screaming loudly): Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck me you motherfucker! Fuck me! I'm your whore. Fuck me as much as you like, you bastard. Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! God, you're so big. So so big! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! You're hung like a bull. Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I've never taken such a big dick. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! So much pleasure! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck me you big bad motherfucking bull. Give me more of your big bad motherfucking bull-cock. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Give me it to me. Give me all. Fuck me hard. Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Don't stop. Make me your whore. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!