Lets Party Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giant Stranger (in Hindi) (grinding his teeth): Oh Yes! You dirty whore! Tonight you're going to get all the cocks you want. Don't you worry whore. I know very well how to fuck the motherfucking itch out of a hot bitch like you. Get ready to get fucked all night slut. Tonight, my boys are going to turn that cheating married pussy of yours into such a big canal that your fucking wimp husband will able to be swim in it. Not only your slut pussy, my boys will fuck your fat ass so hard that it'll turn into a fucking tunnel. Your cocksucker husband will be able to easily put his head into your asshole and eat your shit every fucking day. Ha Ha! Ha Ha! Ha Ha!

Watching my hot wife getting brutally raped by that monster of a man made my dick stiff and my balls ache. You see, six pegs of whiskey made me quite drunk as well as very horny. I couldn't take it anymore. There at a godforsaken place, my drugged voluptuous wife was getting violently raped by a sinister brute and downright enjoying it like some dirty prostitute and here at home, I was in some real agony watching her outrageous debauchery without doing anything about it. How did I let myself turn into such a big asshole? You see, in my drunken state, I was not in the mood for another long painful night and decided to enjoy myself, while watching my sexy wife's porn flicks. Without further ado, I pulled down my pants, took my erect dick in my left hand and began to stroke it. I was having so much fun, that I entirely forgot that I was masturbating like a complete idiot, while watching my legally wedded wife's hot videos.

[Video 4 -- Duration 31 seconds]

This time, the video has been shot outdoors. Evening has fallen. However, there's enough light outside. Today is full moon. Under a clear sky, everything is clearly visible in moonlight. The iron bed along with the dirty mattress has been shifted from the wooden cabin to the river bank. On it, my whore wife is lying naked with her legs and head hanging from the either side of the bed. Two naked strangers are fucking her mercilessly from both sides. One has his dick in her pussy and another in her mouth. Like the previous stranger, these two new fuckers are also monstrously built. Dola is being fucked at a breathtaking speed. Fortunately, both her head and butt are tightly held by the two powerfully built men. Otherwise, there would have been an accident. Someone is standing a little apart and taking the video from the side. The camera slowly moves ten steps back. My eyes rolled at the scene that was shown. On both sides of the bed, behind the two horny monsters madly fucking my slut wife, many other monstrous naked men are patiently standing in a long queue. It's impossible to count their exact number. However, the length of two rows indicates that there must be at least twenty-five to thirty men standing on either side of the bed.

It was crystal clear that when the current pair is done fucking my voluptuous wife, one by one all of those huge men will come and have a go at her. I just couldn't imagine how the hell she would be able to take the whole bunch of fifty to sixty monsters. I was absolutely thrilled when I thought about the dreadful condition Dola was going to be in, after she got mercilessly fucked by all those horny men. Wow! Even those sexy thrillers on Netflix were not as exciting as these raunchy videos, whose each episode uncovers a new mystery. If my hot wife wasn't the lead actress, I could have made a whole film out of these porn flicks. I would have surely been nominated for some awards.

The next dozen videos featured repeat telecasts of the same sex scenes as the previous one. The only difference was that two fresh monsters replaced the previous lot and the queues on both sides got thin with every passing video. The camera zoomed in and from then on remained solely focused on my whore wife, who was getting constantly fucked. The videos categorically showed the deplorable state of her voluptuous body. After they are done with my promiscuous wife, each and every monster went on to dump their loads in either her mouth or her pussy, both of which got flooded with thick semen. In the thirteenth video, those heinous brutes turned over my voluptuous wife and made her lie on the bed on her stomach. From there on, every horny bastard fucked her fat ass, which too got flooded with copious amount of thick semen. These went on for the next one and half dozen videos.

I ejaculated five times while watching my luscious wife's racy gangbang. I had never been so excited. Not even when I was having sex with her. My balls got empty after cumming so much. I felt dead tired. I also got sloshed. I had four more pegs of whiskey, while I took several breaks in between my ejaculations. I was getting sleepy. However, I forced myself to stay awake. Just two more videos were left. There was no point in stopping when I was so close to the finish line. I had to see the "curtain falls".

[Video 32 -- Duration 48 seconds]

The camera is focusing on my voluptuous wife very closely. She is back on her back on the bed. Her whole body is covered in sticky semen. Not a space has been left empty. I couldn't even see her face, which is out-and-out cum-coated, as if someone has just given her a thorough whitewash. Even her nostrils got closed, forcing her to breathe with an open mouth. She can't even open her eyes. Suddenly the voice of the first monster can be heard from behind the camera.

Giant Stranger (in a commanding tone) (in Hindi): You horny motherfuckers! What did you do? You've drowned the bitch in your motherfucking jizz. She can't even breathe that well. You sons of bitches, clean up your mess right now. Not a single drop of your filthy spunk should remain on her body. I want to see the whore fully clean.

Some stranger (from a distance) (in Hindi): Yes boss! As you say boss!

The camera moves back twenty steps. Fifty to sixty giant men came rushing and stood around the bed, deliberately leaving a small gap in the middle for a person to stand. Through that small opening the camera focuses on my sexy wife lying on the bed. After a few seconds, she got spattered with water from all sides. No, not water. My God! Urine! Those monstrous men are trying to clean my wife by peeing all over her cum covered body. Since her mouth is already open, quite a bit of urine enters her mouth as well and she has no choice but to swallow them.

I was totally unprepared for such kind of extreme perversion and was simply disgusted. It was nothing but diabolically demeaning. Those monsters had turned my sexy wife first into a fuck-doll, then a cum-dump and finally a piss-dump. After watching their demonic act, I thought that those seven thugs were rather good to her. They treated her at least like a whore. But these perverted monsters were treating Dola as if she's nothing but a trash. The only saving grace might be that my hot wife was under the full influence of the strongest ecstasy I could ever know, driving her into the most alarming sexual frenzy. Despite such inhuman abuse, in every video, she was moaning like some cheap street whore. She got constantly and mercilessly fucked in all three of her holes by fifty to sixty horrible monsters. Her pussy and asshole were turned into gaping holes. She gulped down gallons of cum and got stinky piss all over her lush body. And finally, she was left with no choice but to drink their pee. Nonetheless, my whore didn't seem to mind undergoing such extreme sexual harassment and never stop moaning for once, as if it was nothing more than some simple sex game.

It was getting really hard to stay awake. After five ejaculations, my thin body had already given up. I was feeling incredibly tired and clicked on the last video without further delay.

[Video 33 -- Duration 10 seconds]

My sexy wife is lying on the iron bed on the river bank. The camera is about ten feet away from the bed. Seven or eight Alsatians are surrounding the bed and licking her whole body from all sides. Dola is constantly giggling like a little school girl, as if she is getting tickled. Her entire body is glistening in the moonlight. Could well be dog's saliva. All of a sudden, one dog starts licking her cum filled gaping pussy. And just like that, my whore wife starts moaning again.

The final video got me really puzzled. Did my lawfully wedded wife fuck those goddamn dogs too? The last video suggested the same. However, the video is too short to be cent percent sure. Nothing could be unquestionably ascertained. And no new video got uploaded on the storage site to find out what really happened to my slut wife in the end. I finally went to bed with a truly disturbed mind. However, I was so tired that I instantly fell asleep.

I woke up late in the morning. Through the open window, the sunlight was flooding my room. I look at the wall clock and saw it was already eight o'clock. Last night I drank too much and now I had a severe headache. I checked my phone first. It notified me of a new message on my WhatsApp. I immediately read it.

+91983012**** (07:55 am): Good morning asshole! I got news for you. My militant friends just loved your sexy wife. Last night they had a blast with that bitch. I've already sent you some samples of it. We had a deal that said that if they gets impressed with her, they would keep Dola with them for a couple of days. How the fuck do I say it? Your slut wife was so fucking hot that my friends are completely bowled out. They extend the deal from a week to a month. But no worries. You'll definitely get your wife back. It'll just take some more time. So a good boy and be patient. Keep quiet and don't go to the police, even by mistake. I hope you haven't forgotten whose men we really are. We're watching you. We know your name, address, where you work, what do you do, and fucking everything. So don't you dare try to fuck with us. Don't be a fool. You're a fucking nobody. You won't be able to do anything. Just don't think too much of Dola and you'll be fine. See yourself as a bachelor for a while. When your sexy wife returns, you can be married again. Don't try anything funny. Don't try to act smart. Don't try to show any courage. Be a fucking coward. That'll do you lots of good. Just remember that in this goddamn world, cowards live longer than all those brave and stupid fucks. So be very very careful. Bye!

After receiving such a terrible message full of horrible threats, my mind just got blown up. I was drenched in my own sweat. It was so awfully scary that it immediately made me forget all about my whore wife. You see, I was more concerned about my own safety. A group of dangerous goons were watching over me. That could never be a happy news. I got mad at my unfaithful wife. She got herself into some dangerous mess by cheating on me and I definitely didn't want to get involve in her shady affairs. That wanton slut could stay wherever she likes and fuck whoever she wants. I wouldn't care.

Dola had already fallen into the hands of some savage militant group, who would probably turn her from my wedded wife into some degenerate harlot. If I were to try anything silly to save my promiscuous wife, no doubt, I would dig my own grave. There was absolutely no need for me to be a hero. Much safer and clever option would be to leave everything as it is. I should keep my mouth shut and try to remain busy with my work. After a month or so, my stupid wife would be back at home anyway. Then I would have plenty of time on my hands to think about how to take things forward. I decided to stay put until my wife returns home.

After about nine months:

The rascal Chhoton guaranteed me that my wife would return home within a month. However, it took another 265 days for her homecoming. Meanwhile, the whole game got dramatically changed. Just three days after Dola went missing, all her pornographic videos were leaked on the internet. Most likely, one of those seven thugs did it. My gorgeous wife's raunchy videos were available on every porn site of the country and became overnight sensations. People from different parts of the country as well as from Siliguri watched those scandalous videos with great interest. Overnight I lost all my respect.

My slut wife's name got whispered all over the town. For months, Dola's porn videos became the most gossiped topic in Siliguri. Everyone wanted to have a chat with me. In my neighborhood, in my office, on the street, almost everywhere I went, men, acquaintances or strangers, would ask about my hot wife. They wholeheartedly expressed their concern and tried to show some sympathy. However, I didn't fall for those cheap dirty tricks. I could easily see the sadistic joy in those unapologetic eyes. I always kept a cool face and tried to stay away from everyone as much as possible.

Seeing that I was becoming a mere laughing stock in the eyes of my friends, office colleagues and neighbors, I decided that it was time for me to leave Siliguri for good. I took a transfer to Kolkata. The situation here was also not so pleasant. Many people in the city had already seen my whore wife's porn flicks. However, this huge city is so very busy that people don't have time or energy to gossip about someone's wife for days. Here, life moves on thick and fast.

Meanwhile, my in-laws were in dire straits. When my wife didn't return home even after a week, my sister-in-law tried to commit suicide out of fear. But was not successful. For a week, Mala were giving various excuses to her parents for her sister's absence. Later she lost her nerve. She too got deceived by those seven goons, who told her that they were taking Dola to Talsari to party. After three days they would drop her home. They also gave my sister-in-law ten thousand rupees to keep her mouth shut. Mala got greedy. It never occurred to her fat head that the whole thing could well be a hoax. Then when my wife's pornographic videos got leaked on the internet, she took the drastic step out of sheer guilt. Fortunately, she survived. Since then, Mala got completely sober, gave up any kind of wrongdoing and tried really hard to stay prim and proper.

By then, however, my parents-in-law had come to know everything. My father-in-law had a cardiac arrest. Fortunately, he also survived, but completely took to the bed. My poor mother-in-law spent her days in taking care of her husband and shedding tears for her elder daughter. On her request, after I came to Calcutta, I started staying at my in-laws' house. Since then my beautiful sister-in-law was taking good care of me. She blamed herself for my misfortune and was ready to do everything to keep me as happy as possible. Within a few days, we became very close to each other. As both of us were kind of alone in the world, we tried to support each other to survive those difficult times. My mother-in-law didn't raise an objection. She simply assumed that her elder daughter would never come back home and wanted her younger daughter to take her place.

I was quite pleased with the new arrangement. It wasn't my fault my wife disappeared. Why should I dry up and die then? Mala was pretty. And just like her elder sister, she too had a luscious figure. Her attitude towards me also changed. She no longer thought of me as ugly and weak and always treated me with affection and respect. I was happy to spend the rest of my life with a reformed sister-in-law instead of a whore wife. Mala too was more than happy to live with me. However, we couldn't get married. Without divorcing my wife officially, I couldn't marry her sister. Then I would become a criminal in the eyes of the law and also lose my government job. I didn't want to take any unnecessary risk. Mala was intelligent enough to understand my problem. We started happily living as unmarried couples in my in-laws' house. We even shared the bed every night. No one ever objected.

Everything was going pretty well. Some much desired sanity in my life had returned. I was trying to make a fresh start with my new found love Mala. I was happy and at peace. Slowly but surely Dola was turning into a forgotten chapter. For the first two months after my whore wife got abducted by that dangerous militant group, I did my best to keep track of her. I used to open WhatsApp a hundred times a day, to check if that rascal Chhoton had sent me any new messages. He never did. I used to check that cloud storage site again and again to see if any new video of my sexy wife, no matter how ugly they might be, got uploaded. None did. I kept on losing a little bit of hope with every passing day and finally, after two long months of futile waiting, I accepted my fate. I realized that I was hoping in vain. My beloved wife would never come back to me. Well, for once, I was wrong.

Exactly on the 266th day of the disappearance of my whore wife, around three in the morning, a black bolero pulled up in front of my in-laws' house. After a satisfying marathon sex session with Mala, I was standing on the balcony in front of my room on the first floor, smoking a cigarette. Since I started fucking my juicy sister-in-law, my sex appetite got quadrupled. I only got exhausted after fucking her at least thrice every night. Since, it was a Saturday night and my office would be closed on the next day, our sex session stretched a little longer that it usually did.

I almost was done smoking the cigarette and was going to throw it out of the balcony after one last pull, when I saw a black car coming from the main road ahead and entered our lane at full speed. In blink of an eye it stopped right in front of our house. After taking a good look at the car, my eyes widened. Oh my God! It's a black bolero. Could it be............? Before I knew it, both the front and back doors of the car opened and almost immediately two brawny brats got out of the car. Oh my God! It's Bittu and Raghu! My breath got caught in my chest. Am I hallucinating? I got my answer in seconds. Without wasting any moment, those two strong bastards dragged my missing wife out of the car from the backseat. I was stunned to see her scandalously dreadful condition. Dola was heavily pregnant as well as heavily drugged. She had absolutely no sense. She was wearing the same pair of white short shirt and blue denim mini skirt that she had worn that damned evening when she went clubbing with her sister to celebrate her birthday. However, both were in tatters. The two thugs somehow made my pregnant intoxicated wife lie down on the road, quickly got into the car and fled off at a full speed.

I didn't waste another second. I rushed down the stairs, opened the front door and went straight down to the street. I saw Mala running behind me. We were both staring at Dola with probably the same question in our minds. Now what?

***** The End *****