Let's Play Another Game

Story Info
Spin the bottle; I kiss my cousin.
1.9k words
3.72
29.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of Let's Play A Game

My cousin and my girlfriend came into the room and I pulled my eyes from Brian's schlong and looked at my cousin. Paige is beautiful, with long blonde hair, big brown eyes, and 29C cone shaped titties with nice dark nipples. Because of her bushy brown eyebrow, I thought she'd have this big brown bush, but she waxes her pussy bare.

The reason I know all this, we'd just finished playing strip poker. Debbie had won the game, but even she was now naked.

"Okay, ya'll," Paige said, holding up the bottle of Everclear. "Let's play another game."

Debbie sat down next to me and kisses me, giving me plenty of tongue. She's drinking Everclear and grape soda water, but honestly, I couldn't taste none of that grape.

"Spin the bottle," Paige squeals and puts the half-empty bottle on its side and gives it a hard spin.

She almost knocked over my cup of Everclear and orange soda water. Brian accused me of trying to stop the bottle so it would stop on me. He's Paige's boyfriend and I wanted to hate him, but honestly, I like him a lot.

"Trey!" Debbie squealed and slapped my arm.

Debbie's my girlfriend; she's beautiful. She's almost as beautiful as my cousin, with long blonde hair, big blue eyes, and nice round titties and tight looking ass.

Even Paige laughed as I blushed. I guess my crush on my cousin isn't as secret as I thought.

It stopped and it was pointing at Paige. Since she couldn't kiss herself, Paige got another spin. She was a little more careful this time and it landed on Brian.

They made out for a couple of minutes, Paige knelt and pressed her lips to his, then they started using their tongues. They kissed for a long minute before Paige sat back down again.

When Brian spun, it landed on Debbie. I guess I should have been jealous or something; he was tongue kissing my girlfriend. But honestly, I was more jealous of him getting to kiss Paige.

Debbie and Brian stopped kissing and Debbie spun the bottle and it pointed right at Paige. After a long minute, Debbie asked if she needed spin again. Both Brian and me said no way. Paige said fine, but if ya'll spin and it lands on either of ya'll, then ya'll got kiss too.

I said that was fine and Brian did too. I mean, what are the odds I'm going spin and it lands on Brian? Like a million to one?

Okay. The education system in Louisiana ain't much to brag about. And, anything north of Alexandria? Those asswipes in Baton Rouge don't ever think we need shit. Looking back, I realize it was more like three to one odds it would land on Brian or me.

Damn, but watching two girls on their knees making out with each other is hot. My dick was so hard it hurt, watching these two blondes kissing.

Paige then spun and Brian is such a lucky bastard. It spun around twice then pointed just a little bit before him, right between Paige and him. So, he got to make out with Paige again.

Then he spun, a real hard spin and it went around almost four times and pointed straight at me. I don't mean a little to the left or right. I mean, right at me.

We kind of both laughed and looked around at Paige and Debbie and they were laughing at us. Then Brian got up on his knees and so I did too. Then he wrapped both his arms around me, around my chest so I did too.

I could feel my dick brush up against his dick; we both had erections. Then Brian leaned his face forward and we kissed, lip to lip. Then Brian opened his mouth and stuffed his tongue into my mouth and we kissed. I realized Brian was trying to make this a really good kiss. He was trying to kiss me like I was a girl or something.

I don't know how long we kissed; it was a long minute, that's for sure. Then he let go of me and we sat down again. Honestly, my dick was so hard it hurt. I wanted to beat off bad.

And, okay, really, what are the odds when I spun the damned bottle, it would land on Brian. Both Debbie and Paige laughed and Brian and I just shrugged and again gave each other a really hot kiss. He even rubbed his hand up and down my back as we made out.

I spun the bottle as hard as I could and wanted to yell when it landed on Paige. She smiled her beautiful smile and tilted her head to the right and I did too and we made out. Brian must have learned how to kiss from Paige. If Debbie hadn't said nothing, I'd still be kissing Paige.

Paige spun and it landed on me and we smiled and kissed again. Debbie got pissed off and slapped me on my arm, hard. I mean, you could see where she slapped me.

Paige spun and this time, she got Debbie. Debbie glared at Paige but did lean over and they made out. Just before Debbie sat back down again, Paige whispered she loved her and Debbie whispered she loved her too. They made out again, even though they hadn't spun the bottle.

Debbie spun the bottle and it landed near me so we made out. She whispered she loved me and I whispered the same thing too. And damn it, my spin landed right on Brian again.

"I love you," Brian smiled and I laughed.

We made out, my hand rubbing his smooth back and his hand rubbing up and down my back. Right when we pulled apart, Brian actually gave my butt a little squeeze. Honestly, I just about jumped through the roof.

Brian went to spin the bottle and Debbie said we'd all kissed; what should we do next? I emptied my glass of Everclear and orange soda water and Paige gave me what was left of her glass of Everclear and orange soda water.

Brian came up with the idea of kissing and playing with titties. Paige and Debbie agreed and I agreed too. I wasn't sure what we'd do if Brian and I had to kiss; we don't have titties.

Well, I found out right away; his spin landed on me. Again, I got to my knees and Brian got to his knees and we wrapped our arms around each other and started Frenching. Then Brian reached around and began playing with my chest. So, I reached around and kind of rubbed his nipples and even squeezed them a little. Again, our dicks were rubbing up against each other and honestly, it felt good. It felt good in a weird way.

My spin landed on Debbie and we kissed and I played with her titties. I'd played with them before; she's been my girlfriend for almost two whole months now. But this was the first time I played with them outside of her shirt and bra.

Her spin landed on Brian and he got to play with my girlfriend's titties while they made out.

And, damn but Brian's spin landed right on me again. Again, he and I kissed and played with each other's chest. Then he reached his other hand down and played with my butt cheeks. I reached down and played with his nice, soft, smooth ass cheeks.

I tried to mentally order my spin to land on Paige; I wanted so bad to play with her sweet titties. I must have figured the right speed and torque with my wrist because it did land on Paige. She let out this little giggle and leaned over and we kissed. Honestly, Debbie's titties are real nice, but Paige's titties are what those stupid ass love songs are written about.

Paige gives the bottle a spin and I almost scream for joy when it lands on me. We make out again, her hands softly touching my chest while I'm touching her beautiful titties.

And, of course, when I try to give the bottle the right spin, it swings past Paige and lands right on Brian. We both just smile and shrug and get up onto our knees and start to make out. His hand runs over my chest for a minute, then he lowers his hand over my belly and I scream in his mouth as his hand cups my balls.

I don't know how I didn't spunk right there. My dick was so hard it ached; there was this giant painful knot in my belly. God, his hand felt incredible as he gently cupped and played with my balls.

Fuck. Shit. Damn. And fuck. I had to return the favor. I cupped and squeezed his balls, even running my thumb over them, feeling his warm, soft skin. He groaned into my mouth.

Debbie and Paige were both just looking at us. I finished the last bit of Everclear and orange soda water and didn't look at Paige or Debbie. Or Brian.

Brian spun the bottle and it landed on Debbie and they made out, him playing with her cute titties. Then she spun and it landed on me. Leaning over, I kissed her and played with her titties. I almost screamed when Debbie's hand went from my scrawny chest to my heavy balls. After a minute of playing with them, she then tried to wrap her hand around my cock. Again, I don't know how I didn't just spunk. I was close, so close.

And my spin again sailed past Paige and stopped right on Brian. We both shook our heads then got to our knees to kiss again.

His left hand squeezed my butt and his right hand found my balls. I squeezed his sweet backside and found his heavy balls hanging, just waiting for my hand.

All of a sudden, Brian let out this groan and started blasting his warm sperm all over my belly and crotch. Both Paige and Debbie screamed as Brian's sperm splattered onto my belly and my pubic hair and my dick. I felt a dam break and my own sperm just blasted out of my dick all over Brian's belly and crotch.

I fell back and just lay on the floor. Brian too had slumped against my tall dresser, and we both just groaned. And Paige and Debbie just stared at us, stared at the mess on our bodies.

After a minute, I got to my feet. I helped Brian up and we both went into my bathroom to try and clean this stuff up. In the shower, Brian hugged me and kissed me. Then he told me he loved me. Not in the same way he loved Paige, but he loved me.

I told him I loved him too. Not in the same way I loved Paige, I mean Debbie. Then we took turns under the weak ass spray, washing ourselves and each other, and kissing.

When we went back into my bedroom, Paige and Debbie were getting dressed. All four of us kissed, kissed several times, then Brian and Paige walked toward her trailer and I walked Debbie home. We really didn't talk much. I do kind of wonder what she was thinking, what she thought about me and another guy kissing and touching each other.

I walked back home and made sure to put Mom's Everclear bottle back. I slept hard; I don't even know if I had any dreams. If I did, honestly, they were probably pretty fucked up dreams.