Let's Show Her Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter uses stepdad to humiliate her controlling mom.
1.8k words
4.43
16.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PvtDD
PvtDD
257 Followers

"You have to admit it, Dad, you are not happy here either."

"I'm happy you're my daughter now, that's enough."

"It is not," Rhonda said, "You deserve better than this and you know it. I deserve better than this."

"She had a pretty rough childhood, you know. It's not all her fault," I said defending her mother.

"Dad, you just carried her passed out drunk ass upstairs after she was mean as shit to both of us, again. She does this all the time."

"Well I don't deserve that I guess," I admitted.

"Forget about me for a minute, I'm eighteen and I can finally get out of here soon, but you - I mean you do everything for her. And what does she do for you?"

My stepdaughter did have a point. I married her mother when she was ten and things were good for a while, but the closer Rhonda and I grew, the meaner Suzanne got to both of us.

"She's jealous of me, plain and simple, Dad," Rhonda said. "All she ever did was bank on her looks and as soon as I started getting pretty she treated us both different. It's bullshit."

"You didn't 'get pretty', you went from pretty little girl to beautiful young woman," I said, agreeing with her about the problem. "Your mother is the most jealous woman I have ever met in my life. But she should be not be jealous of you."

Rhonda had grown into the hotter version of her mother. Suzanne was pretty with an ok body for her age but she was 42 and didn't take very good care of herself. She had lost some of her tone, she looked tired, smoking and drinking too much had taken a toll on her looks and she owed her blonde hair to a good colorist and $200 dollars of my money every month or so.

Rhonda could model underwear for Victoria's Secret without makeup on.

"Well, you deserve better, Dad. I wish she would ...you know ...be nicer to you."

"She's nice enough when she isn't drinking," I said.

"She doesn't put out, though, does she?"

"Rhonda Marie!" I said.

"Does she?" Rhonda pressed.

"We have sex ...sometimes."

"How often?"

I'm sure I was looking as uncomfortable about this conversation as I felt at this point but my stepdaughter just stayed calm and kept her piercing blue eyes fixed and waited.

"Dad. How. often?"

I looked away from her. "Eight, maybe ten times ...a year?"

"That's fucking crazy Dad. The way you treat her she should be putting out every chance she gets. She doesn't even work, fuck! That's way worse than I thought."

"It's fine," I said turning the show off we weren't watching anyway. I kissed her on the head. "You're very sweet, Baby. Thanks for caring about me, but this is my problem. We'll get you out of here soon and I'll always be here for you. I'm going to bed."

As I walked up the stairs I looked back at her and she smiled, "We're not done talking about this. I'm here for you, too!"

"Goodnight, Baby," I said and went up to the bedroom.

My wife was doing this more and more often, drinking wine all night, getting meaner and meaner until she finally passes out and I have to take care of her. In the morning, I'd be gone to work and she would act like nothing happened when I got home.

Rhonda would come home from school to her mother's judgment about why she was late, what she was wearing, and who she was with and I would defend her and then the whole cycle would start over.

Suzanne was right where I left her, passed out on the bed, still fully dressed. I had took her up just to get her away from Rhonda so we could have some peace to our night. I pulled off her pants first, then pulled her up so I could get her shirt off. I unclasped her bra and threw it to the floor and laid her back down on the bed, her arms flopping down at her sides. I knew from experience that this wouldn't wake her. When my wife got drunk she was...

"Jesus, Dad, she really is out, huh?" Rhonda said from the door.

I looked back at her and felt suddenly very self-conscious. I was kneeling over her half-naked mother. "Rhonda, maybe you shouldn't...," I tried but she walked in and stood right next to the bed amazed. "I mean she is out cold, huh?"

"Yep - this is how it is most of these nights. I have to get her out of her clothes and in the bed or she wakes up real cranky,"

"Well, I bet she'll put out now, huh?" Rhonda said.

"Rhonda Marie, really?"

"What?"

"You think I'd...take advantage like that?"

"Advantage? She's your wife, she's supposed to want it. If I was married to you I would. Why not just...have some fun with her?"

"I don't...um.."

"You could, I don't know, fuck her tits or something at least."

"Rhonda!" I whispered but she had me smiling and I was getting hard at the suggestion.

My stepdaughter pulled out her phone and took a picture of her mother laying there. "What are you doing?"

"Fuck her, she deserves it. Grab her tits, Dad, say cheese."

"Rhonda, really!" I couldn't believe what she was doing, looking at her phone taking pictures.

"C'mon, please? If she's going to be a bitch we should be able to have some fun with it. Grab her tits and give me a smile."

Shaking my head I said, "You are crazy, you know that?" and then I grabbed Suzanne's tits looked over at my stepdaughter and smiled.

"That's perfect," she said, "Now, take it out."

"Take 'what' out?" I asked.

"Your thing...you know, your...cock."

Rhonda I'm not going to show you my...thing. That's enough, go to bed!" I was laughing and my cock was rock hard at the thought of doing whatever she asked.

"Dad - she deserves this but so do you. C'mon, the pics are just for us. Have some fun. Take it out - I know you've got a hard on under there - take it off and lay it between her tits," she said and climbed up on the bed. "Don't be a chicken, Dad. Whip it out." She was talking like I had already agreed to it.

"You're nuts. I mean this is crazy" I said but I said it while unbuckling my belt. I climbed off the bed and dropped my pants. With my dick at full attention I climbed back up straddling my wife just a foot away from my stepdaughter.

"Oh that's a nice dick, Dad. Now put that monster between her tits."

"I can't fucking believe you got me doing this," I said and laid my cock between my wife's tits and squeezed them around my cock. Rhonda raised up and angled her phone down to get a POV shot of my dick between her mother's tits.

"That's perfect, nice. Look at this one," she said and showed me her phone.

"Now, rub it on her face."

"Baby - really." I said.

"Do it Dad, rub it on her fucking face. Please," she asked as she pushed me up closer to her mother's mouth. I laid my cock across my wife's and felt her breathing on my dick as Rhonda got more pictures.

"Man she is really passed out, huh?" my stepdaughter marveled as I was able to gently slap her mother's lips with my dick.

"She never let's me do this anymore," I let out in a clear moment of weakness and lust.

"Did she used to?" Rhonda asked.

I was transfixed, looking down at my cock rubbing it now on my own on my wife's cheeks. "Yeah - she used to love it when I did this."

I looked over at Rhonda and she had clearly switched to video, holding her phone by the corners with both hands to keep it steady. "Stroke it, Dad."

I was done protesting. Whatever she said I was going to do and we both knew it. My hand started stroking my dick as my stepdaughter shot video with her phone.

"You deserve so much more that she gives you Dad, so why not have this fun when you can. If she's going to be such a bitch to us, we can have this fun when her drunk ass finally shuts the fuck up, right? Rhonda was as turned on as I was now. She had slipped one hand down her shorts and was masturbating as she watch me stroke my dick.

"Baby, God Damn that's so hot," I said watching her watch me as her hand moved under her shorts.

"Look at Mom's face, Dad, look at those tits she should be using to please you, use her now. We'll use her when she passes out to take care of you. Now, cum, Daddy. Cum all over mommy's tits and her fucking bitch face!"

A huge jet of cum shot from my cock and plastered my wife's face from her forehead down to her chin and down between her tits. The next rope flew above her face and landed in her hair. The bed shook as Rhonda convulsed when her orgasm hit her and she moaned out, "Oh fuck yes, Daddy, cum!"

Two more streams of jizz pulsed from my cock and fell on Suzanne's tits. I was breathing heavily, Rhonda was gasping as she came. "Rub it on her face! Rub your hard cock all over her cummy face!" my stepdaughter pleaded. I slapped and rubbed my cock like my stepdaughter was asking me. After she came down from her orgasm, she shot a few moments more of video of me fucking my wife's tits using my own cum as lube and then finally set the phone down.

"That was so hot, Dad. You did good. And you!" Rhonda said grabbing her mother's chin, "You finally put out for your poor deprived husband, huh?"

I dismounted my wife and went to the bathroom to get a warm wet towel. I came back out to see Rhonda in my place, taking more video of her mother covered in my cum.

"That's quite enough there,Spielberg. You can't do anything with those pictures, you know that right?"

"Don't worry Dad, these are for you. But if she gets too out of line, who knows?"

Rhonda bounced off her mother and kneeled next to her as I cleaned her up.

"See that? You are too good to her. I would have left it on her. Oh, wait," Rhonda said and drug a finger through the cum in her mother's hair and then brought it up to her mouth. "Mmmm"

"Fuck, Rhonda," I moaned as I watched her suck on her finger as she walked out of the room.

"Maybe. See you next time, Daddy."

PvtDD
PvtDD
257 Followers