Let's Sixty Nine

Story Info
Randy & Kate, Pt. 7 - Nurse Hannah’s Excellent Idea.
3k words
4.61
2.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode One - https://literotica.com/s/sweat-16

Episode Two - https://literotica.com/s/scrubs-2

Episode Three - https://literotica.com/s/the-party-starter

Episode Four - https://literotica.com/s/oral-4-you-oral-4-me

Episode Five - https://literotica.com/s/talk-dirty-to-me-13

Episode Six - https://literotica.com/s/kates-on-top

Episode Seven - Let's Sixty-Nine

Kate's signal that she wants to see me the following Monday - today - showed up in her bonus room window, as usual, last night - Sunday night.

This morning I'm through the fence gate on time, and walking through her yard to the house.

This is the fifth week in a row that we've met to explore various ways that Kate wants to have sex.

Last week was the first time I had been a little uncertain of how I would "perform" (if that's the right word) once I saw what sex act or position or whatever she wanted to explore... written on the index card that she leaves on the kitchen table.

Last week she wanted to be on top. So she was. We fucked, and she was on top. And it was fantastic. No... it was FUCKING fantastic!

I don't know what kind of research she might do on the topic-of-the-week. We haven't run into anything yet that's been a speed bump in the road to exciting, effective, even mind-blowing sex between the two of us.

But, if any future week is like last week, bring it, baby. I'm in!!

Still, in the back of my mind is that "what if." Is today going to be *that* day? I guess that adds to the anticipation.

And, if it makes Kate happy to have a level of control over however we might fuck on a given Monday, I'm happy to let her have that choice.

I mean, I'm still spending some fine, Fine, FINE, minutes fucking one of the most gorgeous creatures I've ever seen in my life.

Head Voice: (You got THAT right!)

I climb the steps to the deck. The card is waiting on the kitchen table. I turn it over.

Three lines, centered. Her handwriting.

"Let's

Sixty

Nine"

I smile to myself. "Yes... Let's!" I whisper. Then I climb the stairs inside and step through the door to Kate's Fuck Buddy Room.

The room is still overwhelming. Jaw-dropping.

This morning, the whole room is softly lit. Dim... bordering on dark, even. The walls are a darker grey, and a solid, not a changing, color.

The window... WHAT??... is... it is NOT showing what's outside right now. It's the same view as last week... looking into the hill out the back of her house... but this view is at night. A full moon is shining brightly through the trees, which are rustling in the gentle breeze.

Soft, ethereal music is everywhere, mixed with gentle night sounds... crickets and shit.

The whole scene matches the dark, soft gray of the room. It's incredibly peaceful.

Kate's voice comes to me from within the alcove.

"You like this room..." It was a question, delivered as a statement.

She's already in the bed. And she's already naked.

She has a large sheet of some kind -- satin or even silk -- draped over her fabulous body, but it doesn't hide much. In fact, it almost accentuates the beautiful curves around her breasts and her ass.

Again, and like always, Kate is just the absolute vision of a perfectly fuckable sex partner.

"I do like this room," I reply. "I love this room! It's utterly amazing! What is up with the walls? How the hell does that work?"

Kate snarks back at me: "No answers until I get my kiss, mister!"

"Of course my dear," I reply with sincerity. "How silly of me!"

She's sort of in the center of the bed. It's low, like I said before... about ten inches off the floor. So I literally have to get on my knees to bend down far enough to kiss her. I might as well get *on* the bed, then. So that's what I do. From the left side... closest to the door.

Kate's arms come up to surround my neck and she pulls me fully into her soft and supple body. It only takes a second or two to figure out how I'll lay beside/on top of her, with the silk sandwiched between us. One of her legs snakes its way between mine.

It's a wonderful kiss. Soft... warm... passionate... with just the right amount of promise for the next one.

"My god," I whisper into Kate's ear. "Has anyone ever told you what an incredible kisser you are?"

"Well..." she teases. "Not today..." Then she purrs:

"Have I ever told how I lull myself to sleep counting... actually recounting... your kisses?"

My cock jumps a little at that. Still, one tease deserves another.

"So," I say with mock concern, "my kisses put you to sleep?!? Is that what you're telling me??"

"Well..." Kate parries. "They haven't yet... today."

I decide to let Kate win this round. I want to know more about this room.

"So... tell me about your new room, Kate." I suggest, as I pull her gorgeous body into a snuggle.

Kate accepts the little victory, but doesn't want to talk about the room right now.

"I promise I'll tell you about it," she declares. Then she looks at me and asks, "Now you tell me. Why, exactly, do you have all of these clothes on?"

"Let me get to work on that," I reply as I uncurl myself from her arms and step out of the bed. I get out facing away from the bed.

Kate sort of crawl-follows as I step out of the bed. The silk cover trails behind... and slides down below her ass.

When I turn around, this gorgeous woman is laying cross-ways on a low bed, stark naked, resting on her elbows, gazing up at me. Her full boobs are nestled on the top of the matress. It's quite the sight, and I freeze... just to take it all in.

"I'm ready for your... reveal... Randy," Kate purrs with a sly grin.

I pull my T-shirt off first, followed by my exercise pants. Today I chose to wear soft black briefs. Before I can go further, Kate speaks up:

"Come here, Randy," she purrs again. "I want to do that part."

I take a half-step to the edge of the bed. Simultaneously, Kate swings her legs to the edge and places her feet flat on the floor. She reaches for my hips and pulls me toward her, spreading her legs in the process. From my hips down, I'm sort of in a half-hug with this incredible naked woman.

Kate runs her fingers inside the waistband of the briefs and begins to pull them down. She has to clear my stiffening cock at the front. Once that's done, the briefs fall to the floor and I softly kick them away.

"Mmmmmm," Kate whispers. Her voice actually sizzles. "I've been thinking about this... All. Night. Long."

She takes a no-hands approach and gathers my cock into her beautiful mouth. Her supple lips and full, soft tongue make short work of any flaccidity that remains.

In seconds, I'm rock-hard.

Kate is becoming familiar with what gets me going. She doesn't want to take things too far too quickly.

"Come here," Kate whispers as she pulls away and lies back onto the bed. "Come join me."

I climb down into the bed, move over Kate, and smother her in a soft kiss. She quickly breaks it and pushes me down onto my back. Then she kisses me again but quickly trails her lips away from my head, down my chest and stomach, and reapproaches my cock.

Next, she shifts her body around and moves so she has one leg on either side of my chest. My arms are resting outside each respective leg.

She's staring at my cock. I'm staring at her beautiful pussy.

The smell of her sex is intoxicating. I put my hands on each of her hips and pull her crotch down to my mouth. At the same time, Kate re-engages her mouth with my awaiting cock.

And today's pas de deux begins.

As much as I enjoy oral sex, I seem to have always had a more robust appetite for it than many of my prior partners, pre-Kate.

Since Kate and I aren't having a typical man/woman relationship involving sex -- she's calling the shots based on things that she's curious about or wants to experience in a more "controlled" environment -- I'm not sure how oral sex actually fits in her preferred sexual repertoire.

It seems that she likes both giving and receiving, but if it wasn't the "topic of the day," I don't know how it would fit in.

But, oh, Jesus... she's good at it!

Fortunately, so am I.

Kate is slathering my dick with her saliva, running her tongue up and down and around, alternating with fully putting my cock in her mouth, pumping it softly in and out, while she vacuums out the space within her mouth like she's trying to get milk shake up a straw.

I am licking, kissing, sucking, nuzzling all over Kate's dripping pussy, pausing to focus on her already-ripe clit. I might be engaging in a more aggressive attack on her than she is on me and her moans are starting to grow as evidence.

I didn't want to cum too soon. Apparently Kate doesn't want to, either.

"Randy, oh shit... Randy," I hear her voice from my crotch. "Wait... Hold up a minute."

I stop what I'm doing and reply: "Okay... you all right?"

She remains sort of suspended where she is... like she's trying to catch her breath. Or push down an impending orgasm.

"Whooo," she exhales softly. "Yeah. I'm good..."

Now she moves back up the bed to lie beside me. She pulls the sheet up over both of us.

"Just like it to last a little longer" Kate whispers. Then she kisses me softly on the cheek before lying her head on my shoulder.

We lie together for a short while. Relaxed. Peaceful.

"So," I begin. "Which of your little hotties brought this to mind for you?"

"Oh..." Kate chuckles. "This was from little Hannah. It was the SOLE topic of conversation on the floor all day on Saturday.

"She and her egg-head boyfriend apparently have made it their new favorite thing," Kate continued. "It was a-l-l-l-l the girls could talk about.

"Is it new? New to you?" she continues.

"No," I reply. "It hasn't been part of anything... regular... for me. Kind of a special occasion item, I guess.

"Some people, I think, find it challenging to focus on both things at once," I continue. "And I think, as a result, they think that neither one of them ends up being that great."

"I can see how that could be the case," Kate says with a quiet sigh. "You certainly know how to captivate a girl's attention, though." She reaches up and kisses me lightly. She lays her head back on my shoulder.

"Are there other ways to do it besides what we... just did?" Kate queries.

"Sure," I reply. "The woman can be on top, like just now. Or the man can be on top, which is a little more aggressive for the partner on the bottom.

"I personally like a more side-to-side arrangement. It's softer. It's more relaxed. Kind of like mutual... adoration... rather than trying to race to the finish to get somebody to cum."

"Careful Randy," Kate coos. "You might be turning me on. I'm already pretty horny."

"Hey, I'm all yours, gorgeous," I reply. "You just tell me what you want."

There are a handful of seconds that pass and then Kate whispers: "Mmmmm... that side-to-side thing sounds kinda nice."

I shift to look into Kate's beautiful eyes. They're soft. They're inviting. There's this radiant, softly rippling... energy... that's deep within them but also emmitting softly from them, and directly into mine. And then they droop gently closed as I move closer to kiss her deeply.

It's a passionate kiss. But it's soft. Langourous.

And it's a prelude to what's coming next.

My kiss moves from her mouth, across her jaw, and to her neck, right below her right ear. Her back arches at the attention that sensitive spot recieves.

Then the kiss moves across her clavicle and down across her left breast. I can't resist pausing at her erect nipple and kissing it softly, and her back arches slightly again.

But I have another destination. And Kate knows it. She's welcoming it, even.

My kisses move across her stomach and down to the marvelous "V" of her womanhood. She pivots her body slightly onto her right side and raises her left leg, placing her left foot on the bed.

I push her legs open a little more for better access. At the same time I shift my body around so we are, indeed, side-to-side. I take a similar posture with my opposing leg as she.

A couple of shifts are necessary, and then we're lined up as we should be.

Kate actually starts first. One hand grasps my penis, which is considerably less rigid than it was a few minutes ago. Her mouth opens and I feel a hot exhale of her breath bathing my cock. She rubs the head over her glistening lips, then across her cheek. There are light but full, wet kisses on the head, along the shaft, back to the head, as her examination continues.

My cock is reacting by steadily stiffening within her hand.

For my part, I'm doing a soft exploration of Kate's glorious pussy as well. I breathe my own furnace of hot air across it and over it. Droplets of moisture are softly oozing from between her inner lips, which are pursed lightly together. With one finger I lightly trace that line, and gently spread the lips apart. My tongue slowly follows the reverse path, from bottom to top.

Kate whispers a soft "Mmmmm... yes." She punctuates it by taking my cock, softly but fully... slowly... into her mouth. My back arches into her.

My answer is to fully cover Kate's pussy with my whole mouth. I softly and slowly run the soft part of my tongue down and then up her glistening slit. It feels alive in my mouth... writhing. I pause and the top and gently... slowly... caress Kate's clit with the tip of my tongue. From around my dick I hear... and feel... Kate gasp her reaction: "Ahhh... Ahhhh... Mmmmf."

Her intensity on my cock goes up a notch. My intensity on her snatch goes up a notch as well. But it's still soft. Measured. Careful. Adoring.

The pas de deux continues.

If there was a camera the overhead shot would show a man and a woman completely enraptured in the unmistakable glory of mutual consumption of each other's sex. Each softly writhing against the other. Each slowly, softly climbing their own respective hill to orgasmic bliss.

I decide to stretch the boundary for Kate just a little.

I moisten the middle finger of my right hand. My tongue moves to her clit and I begin a somewhat quick but soft, rhythmic twiddle over the firm, exposed button. At the same time, I slip my moistened finger into her love tunnel and curl the first joint or two back toward the front of her pussy. It only takes an adjustment or two and then I feel the soft nubbly mound on the front wall of her pussy. Once there, I gently press and release... press and release in concert with the movement of my tongue against her clit.

Kate's reaction is immediate.

She pulls away from my cock and cries: "Ohh!... Oh shit!... Ohhh!" Then, quiet... and a pause.

And then she attacks me.

My cock is back in her mouth and her tongue, her lips, her suction, her muffled cries... are all working in a concerted frenzy against my raging dick.

The contrast is astonishing. And I'm over the edge. And so is she.

Simultaneous orgasms, in my experience, are often... to find an easy word... staged, by one partner or the other. Not that they're not real... not happening... it's just that one partner is reacting to the other's legitimate orgasm and pushing himself or herself over the edge.. themselves. It's almost like there's this over-expected romanticism associated with two lovers cumming together... at the same time. Like I said... that's been my experience.

Not today. Not with Kate.

Kate's orgasm hits her like a freight train. She's crying out while her mouth and tongue are still focused on my dick. She's writhing back and forth on the bed. Her legs are clamping down on my head while one hand has come up behind it to pull me tighter into her pussy. There's not the customary pause before the release.

And then she gushes. With each pulse from within her I feel, as her pussy contracts beneath my mouth and tongue, my fingers and hand are bathed with hot, sweet, salty juices from deep inside her.

Down on my end, my own orgasm is roaring out of me, and directly into Kate's waiting, writhing, adoring mouth. She's gasping at her own orgasm, but continues somehow to piston, lick, suck, and move against my pulsating penis. On her end as well, things are getting messy. My spunk is going everywhere. Down her chin, across her cheek.

Her cries of ecstasy evolve into deep and rapturous laughter as she realizes the reality of the circumstance.

We both are spent. Wrung out. Joyous.

We lay in our awkward positions for a bit... catching our breath.

Kate doesn't move until she gently kisses my softening dick.

She climbs to the head of the bed, wiping residue from her face and chin before smearing it on the throw. She settles into a soft cuddle against me. My hand softly strokes her hair.

Kate speaks, through a soft and throaty laugh:

"Hannah said she really likes this sixty-nine thing.

"And now I know why...."