Let's try again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby," He said lovingly. "Keep squeezing my cock like that and I'm gonna cum in this tight pussy and breed you."

I shivered at his words and he dropped to his elbows to kiss me again as I got close to my orgasm. His pelvic bone ground against my clit and made the feeling completely overwhelming to the point that I let go and came.

"Good girl," he muttered, his voice strained. I could tell that he was waiting for my orgasm to subside before cumming himself, but I reached around and grabbed his ass, pushing him further against my pelvis. He grunted and I felt the gushes of his warm cum inside of me as his body shuddered against mine. He dropped his head to my neck and groaned deeply, kissing and nipping my neck and he shot load after load inside of me. "Good girl," he grunted. "You feel that? You feel my cum inside of you? You love me fucking my seed deep inside you to breed you."

We panted, our bodies covered in a light sheen of sweat. When he began to soften, he pulled out of me and moved down my body. He gazed intently at my pussy before gently inserting two fingers inside of me. Even though my pussy was sore, it still felt sensitive.

"I don't want you to lose a single drop," he murmured, pushing his two fingers deeper inside my wet cunt and massaging his cum further into me. I felt his wedding rung rub against my entrance -- cool metal assuring me that his possessiveness wasn't just for show. He pulled his fingers back out and rubbed my sore pussy with his fingers slowly and lightly.

"Fuck," I groaned, letting my head fall back on the pillow as he continued. He took his time kissing my thighs on either side then

"Is that what you wanted, baby?" His voice was rough and gravely, just how I liked it.

I nodded, my eyes mostly closed, feeling satisfied and warm and protected.

"Come here, lovebug," he groaned, hauling me onto his chest and wrapping his arms around me. With my ear pressed against his chest, I could hear his steady heartbeat and low grumbles as he settled in and drifted to sleep. His hand slid down from my hair, over my back, to the swell of my ass, which is grabbed firmly and gave a little pat. "That's my girl," he mumbled.

"You think it worked?" I asked softly, tracing my fingertips over his chest.

"Well if it didn't, we can certainly practice a lot," he joked. "I'm fully prepared to march into the pharmacy and buy the biggest box of pregnancy tests they have."

I smiled softly and kissed his chest, absolutely entangled in the man of my dreams, and stuffed full of his cum.

12