Let's try Dick Toss

Story Info
We try a new kinky game.
2.2k words
3.69
10.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
F_ran_k
F_ran_k
8 Followers

'I'd say it's just you getting lured by those advertisements all over again' I told her.

'Would you atleast see what it says!' she grabs my shoulder. I turn from the computer desk.

'What does it say? For mature people between 8 to 16?' I retort.

'Just read it.' She hands me it like a little girl who wants her father to buy her toy and is telling him about the multiple advantages it has.

'Dick Toss: Wear the silicone dick on your head and let your partner toss rings on to it. Fun party game. Enjoyable. Best ever. And wait here it says in Chinese: Never buy it.' I toss it back to her and return to my work.

'Haha. Sometimes you're so funny I could toss you in the trash.' She mutters and goes away.

What even. I mean, how can someone order things like that. She says she got it from an advertisement on some site she was on and it seemed fun. Yep, so much fun I exhale and return to work.

About a few hours later we had dinner and she went to sleep and I went to watching the television. I was not watching it, more like looking at it and thinking about her. You know when you love someone you can't stop thinking about them.

Especially when they are mad at you. I kept thinking how she could have been right here next to me like always, our legs entangled and popcorn all over the place. How we could be watching the television together, and I'll tell you honestly it's no fun without her.

She always laughs at those stupid commercials and makes me laugh too. She has the most amazing laugh. Commercials. Commercials. Sigh.

Maybe that's where she got the fad. She loves teleshopping and I never say anything since as useless as the ads are, I think the products are okaish. She buys clothes most often and it's fine with me.

She wears them and turns all around and jumps and poses at times to show me. She loves new clothes and the clothes definitely lover her body. I mean, she looks better than most of those girls the commercial guys hire to make the clothes look good.

She bought a green skirt once and she thought was not how they had shown it. I loved it on the other hand. She wanted to return it and was so sad while dialling the customer care.

'I think it looks amazing honey, you sure you wanna return it?' I said hoping to cheer her up.

'It's way too short I would sit down and the whole world will know what panties I'm wearing. And ironically I ordered L instead of an M fearing just that! Urghhhhh' she stomps her foot. And puts her phone on the table.

'It's alright, come on, atleast show me how you look in it, please!' I smiled and yep I wanted to see her dress up. She won't only make the room a happy place but it would definitely bring a smile to her face.

'If you laugh I'll kill you.' She took off to her room.

Five minutes later she comes in pulling down her skirt embarrassingly. She stop and looks up at me.

I knew it. There is already a smile and a blush on her beautiful face. She sticks out her tongue a bit from the side of her lips.

'Let me see now, why on earth would they...make my baby blush so much' I grin and get up to her. She let goes the hem of the skirt and stands straight.

'Stop it you and tell me how is it?' she turns her hips around.

'Well I'd say cute, bouncy and aphrodisiac to the point that I wanna go into it right now.' I do my flirtatious smile.

She slaps my shoulder lightly. 'The skirt I mean.' She says and then laughs.

Finally her spirits are up. Pheww. She dances around. 'LALALALALALA!!' singing.

'Tell me I look like a princess. Huh.' She keeps dancing around the centre table. Laughing all the while.

'Well as much of that ass I can see right now, you're definitely the princess of horny land' I laughed. She laughed too and with a last skip to her dance she got into my arms.

We had sex in that skirt that night and I never let her return it. I think she sometimes wears it at night while sleeping.

...

I look at the clock and come back to the present. I get up and stretch my back and crank my head. I yawn.

'Let's get some sleep.' I tell myself.

I went into the bedroom and lay next to her. She is sleeping soundly, no signs of anger except for the fact that she's hugging a pillow so tightly. I kiss her forehead.

I slept. I think the last thought in my head was to make up to her.

...

A beautiful Saturday morning. I wake up and she's still hugging that pillow. I get up and get washed up and put a toothbrush in my mouth.

I'm wearing my towel around my waist and roaming around the room brushing my teeth. I open the curtains and she's still sleeping. I straighten the sheets on my side and sit there.

I pick up my phone. The usual notifications, hardly a surprise anymore: WhatsApp: replies, good mornings, group chats. Facebook: tags, replies to comments, likes. Instagram: same. News, emails, weather, meh. Nothing I wanna see.

Suddenly I hear the bathroom door closing. I look behind me, she's gone. Great start, no good morning kiss. Sigh.

I keep down my phone and look around the room. I turn on the lights.

There on the dressing table lay the root of all the misery. I pick it up. The dick toss. Why would they wanna toss rings to a dick anyways I wonder.

Behind the packet is a picture of two almost teenagers. One is wearing the dick on his head and the other is tossing the rings at him. Dickheads. Literally.

I open the packet.

The silicone dick has a strap to it to hold it straight up on your head. The rings, I guess 10, are multicoloured. Wow the rings are of some polymer or something, they're so soft. Whoever thinks of these games.

Let's get this over with I tell myself. I wear the dick on my head. Wow, I am unbelievably doing this. I latch the strap at my chin and take out the rings.

I look at myself in the mirror. A strong young man, in his towel with a toothbrush in his mouth and a dick on his head. I look like a centaur unicorn or something like that. Just another typical sight a mirror sees every day.

She comes out of the bathroom just at this moment. She looks stunning in her green skirt. I laugh at the coincidences in my life mentally.

'Good morning beautiful' I go over to her. She doesn't look up and goes past me to the dressing table setting her hair.

'Good morning' she says. She keeps busy with her hair so I just go to the basin and rinse my mouth.

I come back and she's still looking in the mirror. She eyes me in the mirror and jumps around excited. I love her.

'What's up?' I say innocently. Casually.

She comes and kisses me. I kiss her back for a long moment. She hasn't kissed me since yesterday and I've missed this. My actual dick head is suddenly touching the towel.

'So you wanna play?' I ask looking into her eyes and holding her close to me. She nods and grabs the rings from the table.

'I love you!!' she almost screams. I start beaming a big smile. 'I love you's have that effect. Always.'

'So do I like sit down or would you be able to?'

'Lemme try I don't know.'

She tosses the first one. Way off. Hits the wall. Same for the next two tries. I sit down on the bed.

Bam. Atleast it hit something. My forehead.

'Am I like supposed to catch them or get away from them?'

'Catch them obviously dickhead' she laughs and keeps throwing the rings. I face down and try to aim it her way.

'YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA' she starts jumping and I know the ring is in. She come and kisses me on the face. She is so happy. Touch wood. She is amazing.

'I think I made it too easy for you, try now' I stand up and move afar.

I move my head around like a dragon and move myself as well, ready to avoid any rings. She gets ready for a second and then starts throwing them again.

She keeps throwing them and I keep ducking, crouching and jumping. She doesn't get one in out of the nine.

When she's out I stand in a brazen pose of a victorious warrior flexing his muscles with one leg on the chair and one on the ground looking high upon the sky.

'I think I'll get it this time!' she shrieks, obviously too excited and I flex a bit more.

'You wish! Little noob'. I mock a Godly Laughter. She starts picking up the rings.

Just at that instant I realize my muscles are too flexed for my towel. It falls.

She is bent next to my feet. She looks up instantly.

There is my manhood all exposed. She picks up the towel and is about to hand me it when she stops.

'Now wait a minute. I have an idea' she grins and grabs my penis.

'Okay let's do it then baby' I kiss her. I start kissing her shoulder and she keeps shoving my penis.

She sits on her knees and starts giving me a blowjob. I hold her hair back with my hands.

'Calm down baby, you're going too fast' I twist my hips with the comment.

'I know' she says getting it out of her mouth and jerking it vigorously. I am already very hard and erect.

I grab her shoulders and pick her up. I gesture for the bed. As I am about to go she doesn't leave my penis.

'Stay here' she pulls me by it and positions me next to the bed. I am so hard and erect.

She goes to the other end of the bed and throws a ring at me. Not at me but at my erect penis!

'Hey!' I cover it with my hands.

'Come on naaaaa, I wanna play with your dick!' she acts stubborn.

'Shut the fuck up, are you kidding me??' I look at her taken aback.

'It will be fun I promise.' She comes close and kisses me on the chest.

'Promise? You hit me in the balls I'm dead!!' I make her realize.

'Just touch these. They are so soft.' She tries to convince me.

'Oh you just touch these. These are softer.' I grab her hand and make her touch my balls.

'Alright just cover them with the sheets naaaa' she covers them and tells me to hold the sheets in place.

She throws another ring at me. It hits the head. Oh a little shiver goes down my body. The rings are surprisingly soft. It's like BDSM.

'So you do like it don't you?' she giggles.

'Oh Shut up.' I try to act angry but I smile. How can I be, she's so amazing and this is so kinky.

'Let me see if I can get that ring in the remaining chances' she blushes.

She throws the rest of them and I have no idea how but she got two in.

She is out of rings and comes close to me, holds my penis with the rings and starts jerking me. She starts slow and keeps gaining speed. Oh the sensation of this new kink. I feel adrenaline rushing inside me. I let go of the sheets and tilt my head up. This feels amazing.

The soft rings almost the girth of my penis feel so soft against the skin. Her hands touch the rest of the penis every now and then. I think I like it. She keeps going on.

'I'll only win when I get the last ring!' I remind her.

'Oh you mean the ninth hole?' we both laugh.

She pulls down her skirt all the way like a stripper does. Bending and teasing. I pull away the dick on my head, and the rings out of my penis.

I am already dripping with precum when her hand grabs my erect penis again. I press her back and push her head down while I put my penis inside her.

We fuck for a while. She pulls me out as I'm cumming and spreads the cum all over her breasts. My kinky little girl. She loves cum.

I kiss her on the tongue and get in the shower. She lays there on her back. Playing with the rings and cum.

...

As I go to my office later that morning, obviously late. I spare a second to message her:

'Go write a review for Dick Toss, that we loved it. Also, tell them to make the silicone dick optional, you know. *wink smiley*'

F_ran_k
F_ran_k
8 Followers