Letter from Burtonsville

Story Info
Victor gets disciplined by wife AND stepson!
3.4k words
3.68
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom:

I never thought I'd settle in a quiet Maryland town; but I met a great girl, and she had a kid, and needed such stability.

Chauvel is a full lipped strawberry blonde; and she's in her forties but looks about a decade younger. I met her at "The Black Rose", a gathering of kink minded folks in Washington, DC.

I was delighted that I could find an attractive woman who would indulge my peculiarities.

Still, I am a bit of a private person. I'm on the cusp of sixty, and work in the Senior Seminar of the Pentagon. Big-time security clearance!

I am used to getting respect from most people, and had hoped Chauvel's son would have some reverence for me, especially since I had bailed his mother out of bankruptcy.

But Compton is a smart aleck, and a bit of a slacker, a 22 year old college dropout who played video games all day.

He does no chores, and engulfs the house in a cloud of marijuana smoke.

"Leave him alone, Victor." Chauvel told me with a bit of an edge to her voice. "Comp is finding his way.

He's taking his time as best he can, and it was a hit on his self-esteem when he wrecked your Lexus in the DWI."

What can I do? Chauvel is a beautiful woman, nice full boobs that she keeps in a sweater a size too small, lively gray yes-those lashes!

And most importantly, she knows what I need. But I'd really hoped the femdom business was just between the two of us.

True, when Chauvel's daughter also called Chauvel but nicknamed "Charli" had caught me in her panty drawer, she kicked me in the nuts!

I went to complain to Chauvel about Charli's assault, but the girl impudently told her side and Chauvel had spanked me, right in front of the impressionable 20 year old.

And then an hour in the corner with my pants around my ankles.

Charli was a knockout and later married one of my old friends-Enfield. I had been surprised she'd like a man so much older, but as she told her mother, "He looks malleable, right? Or is the word manageable"

And Chauvel had responded "Actually with Enfield, both work, dear."

I got the gist of their relationship when Charli slapped Enfield for choosing the wrong fabric softener right there in the A&P.

When Enfield and I were twentysomethings in graduate school, I stayed with him and his family over spring break. Once I saw Enfield's domineering mother take my friend over her knee and whip his buttocks with a pancake spatula at the breakfast table for taking butter when he was on a diet.

As Enfield sobbed in embarrassment, his mother told me "I punish Enfield much more harshly than his siblings, he's the very smart one, and I want him to stick the mark academically so he can support us one day."

And it turned out that many of the family had "whopping privileges" Enfield was confronted by his 19 year old brother who told him that their mom had ordered Enfield to submit to a naked belting by Baldwin, the younger brother.

And Enfield shouted up the stairs to their Mom "I understand when you got my older brother to discipline me, but Bal is younger than I am!"

But Baldwin and his gay lover Studs had escorted Enfield away from the stairs by the ear and ordered him to strip in front of me and the two girls we were entertaining and then Baldwin removed his belt.

After the whipping Baldwin and Studs had unzipped and...those girls never went out with us again!

Enfield had a very pretty, princess-ish sister called Pencey, and I took her out a few times. Fluffy blonde hair, kind of bored looking, like that. She seemed very entitled and it didn't seem as if I could really please her.

There was an illegal casino in town, and Pencey insisted I take her there quite often and she would play the slots with my money, and flirt with these macho employees, croupiers and that sort of thing.

One night Pencey got me to go into a small room in the back of the casino, and she kissed me deeply and had me take off my clothes, and when she turned the light on, all of a sudden, there were the macho guys who'd sneered at me, along with several of the waitresses.

Two of the guys had held me down while one waitress tried to sodomize me with a pool cue. She didn't damage anything, and it was more of a joke, and I recall with shame how my beloved Pencey just watched, giggled and cracked her gum.

Later, as I was driving home, Pencey smiled and told me to park. "You're not mad at Pencey are you, sweet-ums?" She put a manicured nail on my zipper. I had resentfully dressed after the prank, but sadly, I was erect again.

"You guys-you and my brother-you just don't realize that you're not the top guys. You gotta put up with what we all give you." Pencey had kissed me on the neck, deeply, and I'd gasped.

At the same time she'd rubbed my penis in my pants until I came hard and there was a massive wet spot.

"Think" Pencey had pouted. "Now you have to go into my family's house and show them that. What kind of a houseguest are you, anyway?"

When Enfield and I ran into each other years later at DC's kinky group "The Black Rose" we had not seen each other in years but were both working in Washington. Baldwin, actually as a circuit court judge.

I noticed he'd hired brother Baldwin's friend Studs as a bailiff, and once when I visited Enfieled at court, Studs winked at me and touched his belt, so I can imagine the private activity in chambers.

He was greatly feared, Judge Enfield Whiffles was, but perhaps his weird secrets had come out. I know he never made it to the higher courts.

Could that have been because of his howls when Studs caned his bare buttocks before sending him out to do his duty?(sometimes wearing his robe and chastity belt and nothing else!)

I guess I wasn't surprised that Enfield had been kinked by his early experiences and also I wasn't shocked when my dominant little bitch stepdaughter Charli married poor Enfield and began kicking him around.

Once, in fact Enfield and I were co-disciplined by our wives, mother and daughter!

But the whole female-led-relationship thing had been just between Chauvel, Charli and me, or so I thought. Now Enfield has retired from the bench, and he and Charli moved in with his mother, and I think Sergeant Studs followed them back to Detroit.

I understand Charli is moonlighting as "Mistress Chaos" in Detroit and has a key holding service. Enfield is well off but a little extra cash never hurts.

One might wonder how Charli learned about key holding and chastity training, but Enfield, previous to meeting Charli (Mistress Chaos) had been locked up by some paid Goddess called Duchess Sadyque, who had trained Charli in how to handle her new husband.

Their marriage was a strange one-once they came for dinner and Enfield was ordered to strip and eat oatmeal from a dog dish while the rest of us had filet mignon. I am worried that Chauvel was taking notes!

Another time Charli gave Enfield a public whipping at a dinner party they gave after moving to Detroit. His mother watched it, while filing her nails, so no help there.

Charli had become annoyed because Enfield had been bragging about the money he was making now in private practice, and using racial slurs to describe the clients he was helping out of criminal difficulties.

The whipping was a brutal one, but Enfield told me the next day that Charli had later rewarded his obedience and willingness to take public punishment offering her honeyed cantaloupe tits and a long hand job with her scarlet talons.

The next time she'd shamed Enfield in front of their friends, and he had submitted with alacrity, hoping fervently for a reward later on...she'd laughed and gone to bed with his golf caddy.

I didn't want to go that far with Chauvel, especially letting non-scene people into what we did when we were alone.

But we'd kept it pretty private, just between me and Chauvel, and when Charli dipped in my discipline, I just hoped she wouldn't tell her pothead brother, contemptuous Compton about it. He already didn't respect me much.

I knew Compton was given to sadism already. I remember watching him whipping the neighborhood girl's bare buttocks in his basement "Ganja den".

Reprobate that I was, I was peering through the basement window.

The girl, a sweet hippie thing called Gwendy was lying across Comp's water bed, her faded jeans down and her tee shirt pulled up her back as he landed a whip made of knotted rope across her pretty naked buttocks repeatedly.

I would have called the police except I heard Gwendy's muffled voice-even through the basement window!-calling "Harder, please Comp."

Later, Compton had ordered Gwendy to remove her shirt and brassiere and shot rubber bands at her tiny A cup breasts as she'd screamed.

We had hired a tutor to bring up Comp's grades so he might get back into the second college he was kicked out of. Jolyon was Belgian, a brilliant young man who was supposed to get Compton through French, pre-calculus and economics.

Jolyon was quite shy and demure, and by George, once I saw Comp sodomizing poor Jolyon in the shower.

Screaming again and again, "You like that, don't you bitch!"

And then he pulled out of Jolyon, who'd gone down on his knees in the bathtub and sucked Compton to completion!

I had figured Comp might do better if he had direction, and so I gave him a part time job in my office, doing some coding. One afternoon I was trying to get into my private executive bathroom and my receptionist Moisant's voice came out.

"I can't swallow anymore, Compton!" And then the sound of a heavy slap and Compton's cruel laughter.

And still when Comp drops by my office for spending money, he will take Moisant into the supply room for further service. (And she gives him more money than I do, on her meager salary.)

And in fact, as Comp is on probation for a myriad of offenses, his probation officer, Mrs. Swansea drops by now and then to give him a surprise drug test.

And damn if it didn't happen again. I walked in on him forcing her to drink his pee when she remonstrated with him for smoking too much pot.

I guess I can see it. Compton is six feet tall and has a shaved head, and a bit of a cruel mouth. He is a bit pudgy, but still strong, and women stare at him as he struts confidently down the avenue.

I so didn't want Comp to find out that his mother and sister were punishing me.

One afternoon Chauvel strode into my den, annoyed.

"I've told you time and again not to leave the garage floor a mess when you are tinkering in your so-called workshop, Victor."

I looked up at Chauvel, dropping my "Barrons."

"Chauvel, I've not been in the garage all week, perhaps ten days, I take the subway to work, you have the car-"

Chauvel tapped her high heel on the carpet. She was in a snug gray pullover and a short black pencil skirt.

In her hand, she held a plastic paint paddle, usually used to stir turpentine into the paint before doing home improvements.

"I found a rag on the floor. It was either yours or Comp's. Also, I've noticed a lot of attitude from you lately, Victor, so we're going to have to have a little talk."

"But I didn't-" I felt my cock getting hard in my boxers, but of course I was also a little frightened. "I can go out now and sweep-"

"Oh you will, later but right now you're going to get up and give me your seat and then stand right in front of me."

I stood up, trembling and went to reason with her and was rewarded with a hard slap across the face, and the girl wore a lot of painful rings!

Then Chauvel walked over and sat down in my armchair and tapped the paint paddle in her manicured hand.

I tottered over to her ."Chauvel, darling, I think you're being unreasonable-"

But Chauvel was unbuttoning my twill trousers and yanking them down followed by my silk boxer shorts (As of late she's forced me to wear panties under my street clothes) and there my penis was, bouncing and straining right at her.

"What's this, you think this is a sex party?" Chauvel demanded at the top of her lungs.

Chauvel grabbed my dick and scratched it with her red nails, so sharp, and of course it just got harder.

"Make this thing go down, Victor! Immediately!"

"Chauvel, don't scream. I think Compton is in the house. This might not be the right time-"

But Chauvel took the paint paddle and whacked my penis hard with it four or five times, and it went down finally.

Then she pointed an implacable red nail at her knees, and sighing bitterly, I lay across them.

And I was so excited in my humiliation, and terrified because Chauvel was quite the administrator of a harsh whipping.

The twenty with the paint paddle were just stingers but then I felt Chauvel reaching down and pulling my Sam Browne belt out of the loops of my trousers.

"Chauvel, darling please-" I knew I'd be screaming and that damned kid was in the house. Usually when there was a heavy punishment session between Chauvel and I, he was elsewhere or we did it in the basement.

WHACK! CRACK! My Sam Browne belt is thick and rather sharp. The belt came down relentlessly again and again, laying welts on my cheeks, the sensitive area just above my thighs, and of course my thighs as well.

I probably would not be able to sit down for a month!

Suddenly, there was a knock at the study door.

I struggled to rise, but Chauvel put a calm hand on my back and I dared not push against it, though I am far stronger than she.

"Come in, Comp."

"What? Chauvel what are you doing?"

And incredibly the whipping continued. Compton the errant stepson lounged in and leaned against the door, and he was on his phone.

"You wouldn't believe what is going on in here, Marisa."

I struggled to get off Chauvel's lap again and I heard her steely voice through gritted teeth:" If you push off me, you and I will have a date with the South African bullwhip in the basement."

"Marisa, my stepdad is getting his ass kicked by mom. She never hit me, she thought it would be bad for my psyche, but I guess she changed her philosophy."

At this Chauvel laughed.

And I just shook my head as I lay there taking excessive abuse to my poor vulnerable buttocks.

Chauvel whipped me for about three more minutes and at this point I was truly sobbing in pain and humiliation.

"God, let me take a pic of him standing there with his pecker out, Ma. And one of his red butt." Comp pleaded with his mother. "I got a couple of you spanking the poor douche."

"No, erase those Comp honey" Chauvel said with a smile. "Tell me, did you mess up the garage floor, Compton, perhaps leave rags all over it?"

"Why would I be in the garage? The car was in the shop after my uh, accident."

His "accident" where he got drunk and sidelined a schoolbus.

"So you see, you're telling lies about my son, Victor. We have to see about that, don't we? Perhaps I'll suspend you upside down from the garage ceiling, what?"

Compton snorted. "These dweebs have to be reined in, Mom. When I went to see Charli last month she had that little creep husband of hers locked in a dog kennel in the basement because he kept making bitchy remarks about her other uh, friends."

"Your stepfather has a security clearance so you can't shoot pics of him in this state, but we can think of something else."

Chauvel paused. "The passive aggressive resentment of the beta male. Victor I want you to take off the rest of your clothes and go out in the back yard and cut some switches. Comp will meet you out there."

"Look how hard his little dick is, Mom? But he's pissed at the same time. Get out there, freak!"

Shaking with rage, humiliation, and desire, I'd gone out, looking around nervously for neighbors peering over the fence. I was raised by old fashioned Southern "woodshed" parents.

Being sent out to cut a switch was a familiar punishment and unpleasant prelude to being thrashed.

I had made the mistake of telling Chauvel about how I was in therapy for it...she's a cruel one!

But I knew that if I just used a safe word it would all go away. And indeed, I'd begged Chauvel for this treatment. But from her son?

Walking towards the willow tree, jackknife in hand, I thought of when Enfield had been disciplined by his younger brother several decades ago, and this reminded me of it all... and my cock hardened further.

How I wanted to jerk off, right there in the damn yard!

To be whipped by a young man who I supported, the ultimate shame...

This querulous, nosy old neighbor, Busby Atwell, who always gave me grief about burning my raked leaves, that sort of thing, was mowing his lawn in the next yard.

I sort of ducked around so Buz wouldn't notice me, all naked.

I went to the willow tree to cut switches but then I heard my stepson's voice.

"No, no, go to the rose bush, Vic. Cut a few of those, you need the thorns!!"

Yes, Busby ended up seeing me, as the screams I delivered awakened him from senility!

I had to beg him not to call the police, of course..

In the middle of the whipping, Mrs. Meigs the sweet matron who lived in back of us, came through my gate.

"How dare you assault your stepfather, who has been so generous to you, young man?"

Mrs. Meigs shook her finger at the unfazed Compton.

"You want some yourself, Mrs. M?" Comp asked arrogantly, and son of a bitch, if Mrs. Meigs didn't drop her eyes to the ground and begin unbuttoning her housecoat.

"Since Winston passed, no one has kept me to my chores and good behavior." came the quavering voice.

I had often gazed at the full bosom bouncing in her housecoat-Mrs. Meigs was a well preserved fifty-two-and was gratified to see the gorgeous pink nipples, undisturbed by time, apparently.

A week later Mrs. Meigs, Mrs. Hodge from over on Frost Street, and several other old bags from the neighborhood were queuing up in our yard for vicious discipline from my irreverent stepson.

And today, Compton has put me in chastity and supervises it, and I don't get to see as much of Chauvel as I'd like-she is dating one of Comp's young friends.

My chastity device is a Prince Albert piercing through the urethra and glans, and a guiche behind my testicles.

When cock and balls are locked up together I can't get erect, except when I'm aroused, there's a lot of pulling down there. It hurts so!

If my behavior is good, Chauvel gives me one night a month of lovemaking, but she is thinking of moving it to every sixty days, and perhaps just allowing me to masturbate.

And of course I must earn Chauvel's favors, The other evening I was sucking her lover's dick between rounds of him fucking her.

My jaws are exhausted but having said that, I have never been hornier.

Think of it, I'm a former Marine, and most of my sex is with dominant young men.

.

Sometimes Compton orders me to blow him while he plays Minecraft, which makes my wife laugh heartily. This happens in the den so people can't see it, but is still a blow to my masculinity!