Letter From Montgomery County

Story Info
Autofellatio works if you do the sit-ups!
1k words
3.43
7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

Loving your "Taped Confessions" series. I am known as the Bitch of Bethesda, for I've really trained a lot of hopeful couples in the femdom life, all over Maryland, D.C. and Northern Virginia. Enjoy!

Rhyce, torturer of Chevy Chase Crybabies...

"So how goes it with Milton? Did you up the ante like you said you would?"

"Jesus, Vermillion, I am so glad we get together to talk about this. You know how he bitches and moans. Miltie says he wants to be trained, but then he gets all weird on me."

"Rhyce, you have to understand the submissive male. He's afraid of what he really wants. I had Slater corn holed by our tree man last night, as sort of a punishment for winking at some bimbo in the street."

"Oh Vermie, that's hilarious."

"Well, I have to remind Slater constantly that he isn't a regular, normal heterosexual man. He's a sissy, and when we're at home, I keep him in a pink garter belt and stockings."

"God, that's funny."

"Yeah, can you imagine, big, fat, hairy Slater balancing himself on high heels in that repulsive outfit? But it turns him on to know that at heart, he's just a little freak."

"Considering when I see him at straight parties, he's telling dirty jokes and pinching girls' asses and that kind of thing, I guess so, Vermie."

"Right, and when we get home from a party like that, I threaten him with total exposure at the next one, and usually I put Slater in kneeling stocks for the night, just so he remembers that he's just a slutty little douchebag."

"Well, that's the message I am trying to send Milton, who said he wanted me to go further in his training. So we were trying the autofellatio thing."

"God, that is so weird, getting a guy to suck his own dick."

"Well, it works well with Miltie's goal to get in shape. He can't get his dick in his mouth with a tub of gut blocking it, no matter how hard he does it, jacking his legs over his head."

"So you encouraged sit-ups?"

"Better than that, Vermillion. I told him that the Prince Albert won't be unlocked until he is ready to get his dick in his mouth. Which means, of course, no orgasms.

"Rhyce I can imagine the bitching and screaming over that."

"Well, yeah. And he gets all handsy now, when I walk by him in my new miniskirt, you know the one that looks like a big red bandanna?"

"And what about those flowered Little Girl dresses? Slater goes out of his mind when I brush by him in the kitchen in that."

"How often does Slater get out of his chastity device?"

"Well, he's in a tube, not a Prince Albert. I usually let Slater out once every two weeks, and then I toss a dice to see whether I'll beat him off or just give him a long tease before I lock him up."

"He must love that."

"You should hear Mister Macho sobbing when he doesn't get his way. He has to get Snake Eyes to be jerked off completely, and that hasn't happened since Thanksgiving."

"Sweet Jesus, and it's March now."

"Well, Slater must learn patience and tolerance. It's not that unreasonable, I think."

"Yeah. And so does Milton. He was all excited about being forced to do fellatio. Anything to add to the humiliation. But of course when he asks for it, it's so different from when I put him through it."

"Right, like when Slater said he wanted to lick my juices off another man's cock. But then his big, macho chauvanistic self surfaces when I have him bound and sucking his business partner, who I think is just so cute."

"Yeah, but it may affect their work relationship, don't you think?"

"Oh, sure. But Buddy's never thought much of Slater anyway. I dared Buddy to pay the mail boy to butt-fuck Slater--right in the office, the lowest guy sodomizing the boss!"

"Oh that's wild."

"Yup. Slater went through it."

"The mailboy butt-fucked him?"

"That's right, and then Slater licked his own shit off the mail boy's schlong."

"Damn, girl."

"Yes and Slater was so horny when he got home, being overcome by the shame of it all, I let him out of his belt. "

"That is so merciful of you."

"I looped a chain through his nipple rings and yanked on them while Slater jerked off."

"I'd do something like that for Milton, but he is a sole practitioner. He doesn't really have any subordinates. You know, being a freelance actuary."

"Well, you could have Milt service queer homeless men. I know the disease thing scares you, but you don't fuck him anyway, do you?"

"No, of course not. But I wouldn't want Miltie to get sick. Right now my focus is trying to get him slim enough to do his own dick-sucking."

"Won't that be a Kodak moment."

"He's progressed in his sit-ups so he can barely, just barely kiss the tip of his pecker. And it's so drooly. I mean, I unlock it from the piercing about once a week, and then he tries to get it in his mouth."

"And it's a bitch, what a horrible disappointment when you lock him back up. But you can't give in, you have to stay strong, sister."

"Right. I mean there's so much heart disease in Milton's family that I really encourage him to jog five miles a day, and to keep exercising. Calisthentics, and all that."

"I made Slater sell his sports car, God he loved that Maserati, and buy a whole room of exercise equipment. I make him run on the Stairmaster naked, and I stand behind him with a riding crop to make sure he doesn't slow down."

"We are really becoming serious workout dominas, right?"

"Yup, and diet is so important, too. Tell Miltie that he has to do salads and all that. Tell him there' s a much better chance he will get his dick in his mouth then."

"That's a good idea."

"Right. And if he gains weight, whip his ass and then put someone else's dick in his mouth!"

"God, what would I do without a friend like you!"