All Comments on 'Letter from Tampa'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF???

This story was as bad as traffic on Dale Mabry Hwy at 5:00pm. I would rather sit through traffic on the I-4/I-275 interchange during rush hour than read this story again. I thought this story would never end. Kind of like the road construction near TIA on Memorial Hwy and Eisenhower Blvd near the Veterans Expressway. I mean c'mon, like how long have they been working on those roads? 10 years? And what's up with the I-4/I-75 interchange? How long do we have to sit thru that mess in the morning and late afternoon? Talk about messes, what about the Elevated Crosstown? Does anybody drive that toll road? Are they ever going to start the I-4 to the Crosstown Expressway on-ramp? They've been talking about that for years! And this widening of I-275 from Hillsborough Ave to the Howard Frankland Bridge? They said it'll be completed in 2016? Do what? Don't get me started on Busch Blvd, Fletcher Ave, Armenia, Sligh, Waters Ave, 21st thru 40th streets or Fowler Ave? Or Columbus Blvd? Or Boy Scout Rd? Howard Ave and Swann Ave are bad enough! And then you throw in Bayshore Blvd? What?! I almost forgot about Bruce B. Downs Blvd, the worst traffic nightmare in Tampa!

biscuitsandgravybiscuitsandgravyover 15 years ago
You forgot something

The previous commentor forgot to mention Gandy Blvd and Westshore Blvd near Lois Ave. Martin Luther King is bad too. I didn't see you make reference to Habana Ave. Kennedy Blvd is really bad when it becomes Hwy 60 around Downtown!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good read

Would love to hear more of these particular characters and kinks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous