Old Flame, New Humiliations

Story Info
Jasmine's ex toys with her in front of his new girlfriend.
1.3k words
4.32
13.4k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mogrem
Mogrem
83 Followers

Oh hey! Wow. Uh. Wasn't expecting to see you here Jack.

...

No, no, why would I be nervous? Its good to see you. I guess. You're looking even better than I--- I mean great, you're looking great. Healthy.

...

I was picking out some dresses for the weekend. Now I'm just hanging around. But I didn't think this mall was anywhere near you. What are you doing here?

...

A new new girl? Why doesn't that surprise me? Where is she then?

...

Oh. I just came out of that store. Now I'm trying to remember who was there that it could be, ha ha. I know your type after all. Young and slutty. I better leave you before she gets out and sees you chatting with an old flame.

...

Seriously? She wouldn't mind? I would have minded so hard. You were suck a jerk when you used to flirt around me. So you aren't even pretending to be 'mostly' monogamous any more.

...

Oh my God stop. I've not seen you in months and in under a minute you're asking me to come back to yours to take coke with you and your new slut. You're unbelievable.

...

Yes, well, I *would* walk off, but I don't really have anywhere to go. Doesn't mean I don't mind you being an ass.

...

I'm meeting Chris here in half an hour, we're watching a film in the multiplex.

...

Yeah, the same guy. A couple of months now.

...

Yes he's very nice. He treats me well. You know? Treating a girl well? No, of course you don't.

...

Hope he likes what improvements you made to me--?

---Oh my *God*, you *dick*. No, he doesn't like my nipple piercings. He doesn't like them because he knows you got them for me. Actually, its sort of embarrassing; he only noticed them like yesterday, so its kind of a co-incidence I bump into you today.

...

He only just noticed because he hadn't seen them. Duh, its been cold. Yesterday was the first day I didn't have to wear like two jumpers and I kind of forgot that he didn't know about the piercings. It was a bit of a shock to him when he saw them through the shirt.

...

Well, no, he hasn't seen me, you know, fully...

...

No really. I'm being a good girl and he's being a gentleman. We're taking it slow.

...

He says he doesn't mind. Not *every* guy fucks a girl up the arse on the first date, Jack.

...

No, I guess that *isn't* fair on you. Because did you even take me on a date first? I don't think you did. You just went straight to the 'take me' part.

...

About you? I haven't told him much. I had to tell him more yesterday, like why I have your bolts through my nipples. How you made me get them. He doesn't know they have your initials engraved into them yet though.

...

I guess I *could* have changed them.

...

No way would I get his initials, that would be weird, it not that kind of thing with him.

...

I don't know why I kept them. I kind of like them. Err, anyway...

... In any case its engraved really small and he doesn't know your surname. So even when he does see them for real, what's the problem?

...

Ha ha, I'll tell him its a makers mark or something.

...

Yeah I guess they kind of were property tags. Oh God, you're so bad. I should stop talking to you, right now. You're always so inappropriate. No respect for a girl, even after you'd literally marked her and tagged her. That's why I dumped you---

...

---OK, OK, I know you did. But I told Chris that *I* dumped *you*. Sorry. I wanted him to see me differently. Not so clingy.

...

Uh, I said you were sadistic manipulative and controlling and you made me do anything you wanted for like six months before I saw through you, and I'm lucky Chris is so different and sweet.

...

No, I know! I'm really sorry Jack! But I could hardly tell him, you know, like it was...

...

Umm. Well... That you're just a callous bastard that wasn't ever as into me as I was you, and that even though I knew that I went totally mad over you and let you pierce my nipples and basically do anything else you wanted, just so you'd pay me more attention. Don't make me say it again!

...

Obviously I couldn't tell him that. How would that make Chris feel? I'm not like that any more.

...

Uhh, well I'm not like that with Chris, anyway. He says I'm a strong independent woman and he respects that.

...

Shut. Up. Just because you used to make me--- Oh! That girl paying up at the counter, is that her, the cute one? She looks like she could be a little slut, it must be her. I know what you like.

...

No no no. No. I don't want to meet her. I'll just go now and, uh---

...

Do I have to stay?

...

They're yours. Its your initials on my tits, Jack, *you* marked me. But, come on, Jack, please...

...

Oh Jack, I hate you. OK I'll stay, if you really want. But don't tell her about us, lets say we were only friends.

...

OK fine but please not the embarrassing stuff. At least tell her we just dated a bit, not that I was some kind of, I don't know, your bitch or something. I know you.

...

Thank you.

...

Finish what was I saying? Now? What you used to make me do..?

...

Jack, please! She's going to be done paying any moment. I don't want her to hear that stuff.

...

No, don't tell her after I've gone! Alright, alright, quickly. Umm. The craziest. The craziest was... The craziest was when you made me sit outside the bedroom door while you fucked my friend. And then at the end of the bed---

...

---Yes, your birthday you bastard. Who asks for their girlfriend's friend for their birthday?

...

Yes, fine, I'm saying it! Details. Uhh. You were hitting on Lucy all night like I promised you you could for your 30th, because I knew she had the hots for you, the bitch, and her boyfriend hadn't made it out that night.

It was on that big weekend out in London, the hotel, with the dance floor. I had to pretend not to notice when you both left the dance floor, then had follow you up to the suite ten minutes later. You left the suite door open but were in the bedroom with the door closed and I could hear you two--- Shit, she's coming over here, come on Jack, this isn't funny, don't make me tell you this now!

...

Oh God, OK OK... And you two were fucking and you would get up and leave to 'go to the toilet' and she was too drunk or high or whatever to care that you did that like three or four times, and every time you did I would suck you off outside the bedroom door and get myself off on my fingers and when I got off you'd go back inside and fuck her again, and after like an hour or something of that and her screaming it got quiet and you opened the door and Lucy was passed out on her front with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed with your come leaking out her pussy and you had me come in on my hands and knees and eat that comatose bitch out and finger bang myself and you came again but on my face as I licked her out and it was so degrading that I clima--- Oh hey! I'm Jasmine. Nice to meet you! Jack's told me all about you.

...

Oh, he has? About me? He already has?

...

Everything? Oh my God...

~~~~~~~~

Author's note: To be continued? Let me know in the comments.

Mogrem
Mogrem
83 Followers