All Comments on 'Letter to a Nothing'

by Bridget707

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Scary but challenging! Sounds like hubbie doesn’t have a chance in hell of getting back in favour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading her letter gives me such cold pain … the pain of absolute rejection, but surely she’s being so cruel to motivate her husband to get his act together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck the stupid cunt of a character. Bitches get bitch slapped. Her wimpy husband can get slapped right along with her. What a disfunctional story.

NancysilkNancysilkover 1 year ago

to a bitch , Who the fuck do think you are .do you think you are God ! go look in the mirow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There’s no need for bad language (simply shows lack of good vocabulary) from commenters and I don’t know what a “mirow” is, but this guy has got to get his act together - whatever he’s doing he’s not making his wife happy and that is the key.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I sympathize with the wife, she wants a proper man as a husband, not a sissy pantywaist. She’s made this quite clear to him and all he has to do is drop the sissy stuff and give her what she wants, which is probably good regular fucking. If he doesn’t, she’s going to get it elsewhere and then where will he be? Permanently out of the house for sure.

bobbie838bobbie8384 months ago

Poor boy, his wife just doesn’t understand his feminine side. Many girls appreciate that a boy’s feminine side is an important part of a male, one which many boys have but are scared to reveal except to someone they feel close to and secure with. The feminine side of a male needs to be understood and nurtured by the female closest to him. This story is written as fiction, but contains enough interesting detail that I wonder whether it may be based on a real relationship. If so, I hope things have become better rather than worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loser husband, wife wears the pants, he wears the panties. He’s on his way out if you ask me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridget707@Bridget707
I have to admit I was shocked when my husband confessed to me one weekend that he was a secret cross-dresser and wanted to live a life of complete submission to me. Initially, this put me off him so much that, after discussing it with close girlfriends and my mum, I decided...