Letters from a Friend in Paris 25

Story Info
Amazing account of a sexually omnivorous photographer.
2.6k words
4.5
2.1k
00

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LETTER XXV

Dear Marguerite spent the day with me. I took her to an exhibition of modern pictures, where we were joined by Louisa, and we returned with her to dinner.

Tom welcomed Marguerite with a close embrace, declaring she was twice as handsome as his dear wife had described her. At once proceeding to feel her splendid, hard backside, he insisted on having a fuck before dinner. So, proceeding upstairs, dear Lou and I placed ourselves where we could see and be seen and Tom and Marguerite following our example, we all took off the sharp edge of our lust and dying away in a chorus of joyful cries we lay for a short period in all the luxury of the after delights. Then we rose, washed, and went down to dinner, which was of course a joyous feast of fun and frolics, ending in a night of every debauchery and lubricity, to the infinite delight of Marguerite.

We exhausted all our powers and all our art to satisfy the insatiable desires of these two most salacious women, frigging and gamahuching them to the utmost so as to exhaust their lust by frequent spendings, in which we did not join. The more we did, the more they seemed to desire, until, at last, fairly worn out, we left them to gamahuche each other in all the rage of unsatisfied and insatiable lust.

It was delightful to see the wild contortions of their glorious bodies in all the agonies of mutually exciting desires. It was the realization of the Bacchanalian orgies of the priestesses of the Festive God. We felt that we must bring further aid to help us in our orgies, or we would drive these salacious votaries to seek in other arms the full measure of satisfaction to their insatiable desires, which did but seem awakened by all the efforts which had already exhausted our weaker passions. It was then we missed your powerful help, not only in satisfying them but in stimulating us to rival your greater capabilities.

Our charming companions, notwithstanding a whole night spent in every libidinous excess, did but seem the fresher and more lively the next day. It was the day for Les Grandes Eaux at St. Cloud. We went there, taking with us a basket of provisions, in which sparkling champagne was not forgotten.

Seated beneath the welcome shade of the noble trees in the park we thoroughly enjoyed the gay and delightful scene of the thousands amusing themselves far down below us. The delicious picnic, the rest, the refreshing air, and the exhilarating champagne all helped to increase our efforts that evening; but again these libidinous girls far exceeded in their lust all that our less active passions could do to allay them. Once again, it was only by repeated gamahuching that we at last somewhat calmed down their excessive lubricity.

Next day, Marguerite, who had gone to the convent with Louisa for a further supply of clothing, found there a letter from her uncle, of whom she had already spoken, announcing his coming to Paris, and further that he was bringing with him her younger brother Decimus, to place him at St. Barbe, the best collegiate school in France. She was in an ecstasy of pleasure at the idea. She made us aware of her amours, with this young brother whom, at the age of fourteen, she had initiated into the delights of Venus. She showed us a short note from him in which he told her how he longed to see her, and how she would find him really improved-the latter word trebly underlined- which she was sure only referred to an increase in size in his virile organ.

I persuaded her to repeat to Tom all the charming episodes of her previous erotic life. We at once began forming plans to bring into our orgies not only this younger and fresher blood, but also to induce the dear old uncle to come and warm his blood by witnessing our delicious orgies, and joining in them when sufficiently excited. The only difficulty would be in first breaking the matter, and it was left to Marguerite and myself to manage the affair.

That same afternoon brought us a letter from Frank, Tom's cousin, to say he would be with us in a couple of days, so we all rejoiced at our forthcoming good fortune.

In order that I might be quite equal to our expected general orgy, I returned to the Faubourg St. Honore that night, much to dear Marguerite's dissatisfaction, and somewhat to the surprise of Louisa, who rallied me a little on my want of courage, which she had never hitherto found wanting.

But I persevered, nevertheless, and had a quiet night's rest. Marguerite's uncle and brother arrived the next day and she joined them at his hotel and spent the night there. She told me afterwards that her uncle had sent her brother on an errand to St. Barbe to get him out of the way, and thus have an opportunity of licking her well and fucking her afterward. And as he was quite aware of her having initiated Decimus in the art of fucking, he arranged that he should apparently be absent on the boy's return, who was by this time sixteen years old, so as to allow them to have one good fuck, which he would overlook from his accustomed peep-hole. Then he would come in upon them and surprise them in the full action of their second encounter, being horridly shocked at first, but she, still nearly naked, was to implore his forgiveness, and fondle him in such a manner as to excite him, so that he was not only to forgive them but actually to become a participator at her earnest and coaxing request in the pleasures, in which she was to urge her brother to join.

It all fell out as arranged. The brother had been so far prepared, for she had told him beforehand that if ever their uncle should discover them they must do their best to make him join in their love sports, and so secure not only his silence but his consent to their continued indulgence.

Her brother had jumped at the idea and thought it would be such a pleasure to see a real man's prick fucking her for he as yet was but small in his cock, although it had the fair promise of being a creditable one hereafter.

Thus the farce was acted to admiration, and the good old uncle was pacified, and allowed himself, though with apparent difficulty, to lend himself to all their wishes.

He first fucked her cunt, still plentifully bedewed with the sperm of her brother, and then superintended the fucking of the brother and sister, but not allowing them to exhaust their powers further at the moment, for having once begun, he intended they should all sleep together. This they did and had a most glorious night. The uncle taught his nephew to fuck her bottom-hole at the same time as he was fucking her cunt, and afterward persuaded him to put his cock into his uncle's bottom while he was in hers, all this being but the prelude to the uncle indulging his lust by fucking Decimus while the latter was fucking her cunt in a kneeling position, thus teaching him all the joys of pederasty. All this was glorious news for us, as it would evidently smooth the way for our own designs upon them.

When Marguerite told me this, she called at my studio en passant on her way to Louisa, whom her uncle wished to know (for he was aware of their convent intimacy) and whom he wished to have, in which Marguerite encouraged him. After a delicious fuck, which her exciting recital had rendered necessary, I accompanied her to Louisa, and we at once arranged that she should not only go with Marguerite and let the uncle have her, but insist on having Decimus too. The two girls were further to make him the confidant of their joint amours with me, and persuade her uncle and Decimus to come and see my photographs of amorous sports.

All went off as we could wish. The dear old fellow was in ecstasies with the beauties of form and face of charming Louisa, and after sucking and fucking her, helped her with Decimus, guiding the handsome boy's prick into her longing cunt. When they had finished he sucked the boy's prick to hardness for a second fuck in her exquisite bum-hole. Lying under her, he stroked Louisa's noble clitoris with his tongue and introduced a finger to his nephew's bottom-hole at the same time. Dear Lou had done her best to suck up his lazy prick, but to her surprise did not succeed.

They had no difficulty in persuading him to come to my studio. Far from objecting, he was delighted to hear that his dear niece had found so good a lover as they described me to be. So at about three o'clock in the afternoon, they all appeared, and I was formally introduced. I found the uncle to be a tall, elderly man of powerful build, and who must evidently have been a very capable participator in his younger days in all sports of holy Mother Venus, whatever his present powers might be.

Dear Lou at once set everyone at ease by telling me how exquisitely she had just been rogered by the handsome young fellow then present, and throwing herself on my couch, begged me not to hesitate, but at once to gamahuche her and enjoy all the exquisite young sperm dripping from her cunt, for she knew that would please me better than anything else, and set us all at ease.

I did not waver for a moment but throwing myself on my knees at once licked up all, and rising sharply drew down dear Marguerite upon me as I took Louisa's place on the couch.

Dear Lou unbuttoned the uncle's trousers, who was now moved by the last sight and by his niece's fine buttocks heaving above my prick so that he soon arrived at a consistency sufficient to enable him to penetrate Marguerite's exquisite little bottom-hole. He quickly succeeded in entering, aided as he was by the gentle handling of his prick by Lou who, taking a quantity of spunk from her cunt, greased his old tool and easily made it enter, so that we ran a very delicious course, making our randy intermediate companion spend twice to our once.

While this was going on, dear Lou challenged her youthful companion to a new encounter. He, with all the energy of young blood, was more than ready to offer up a sacrifice on either altar. And such was his young vigor that he equally kept pace with her hot passions, and they both spent thrice in all the agony of love's joys, while we ran our more deliberate single course.

After this, we had a purification and a refreshment in bumpers of champagne, and most amusing conversation, dear Lou shining in all the equivoque which our late proceedings suggested.

We soon recovered our powers under such stimulants as these two darling and salacious creatures knew how to apply.

This time Lou wished to have me in her cunt and Decimus in her bottom-hole, while Marguerite, standing astride the kneeling bodies, presented her delicious cunt to the eager lips and tongue of her loving uncle. We again made the women spend twice to our once and then managed to die all away together in the delicious ecstasies of the final crisis.

By the time the last bout was over, the hour of separation for that day had arrived. Lou went home to dinner to welcome Tom's cousin Frank, who slept with them that night and was sandwiched sundry times.

I accompanied the dear old uncle to his hotel, dined with the three, and remained the greater part of the night, stimulating the uncle to the utmost, as he had to leave Paris the next day. We practiced many combinations, beginning with me on my back, Marguerite above, her uncle into her tight little bottom-hole, and Decimus birching his uncle behind; varying the pose by Decimus fucking his sister while I had her behind. Then, Decimus into his sister's bottom, the uncle acted as Master of Ceremonies and conducted each member into its proper receptacle, he being unable to come to the scratch.

By the time this last delightful pose had been thoroughly enjoyed, the uncle gave symptoms of being ready again to enter into the lists of love with us. He preferred the culo of his niece, who lay down on the ever-ready prick of her brother, and I belabored the bottom of the dear old uncle with the birch.

This was our last effort for that night, and I left them to sleep clasped in each other's loving arms and gained my own dormitory, where welcome slumber soon restored exhausted nature.

The next day the uncle conveyed his nephew to St. Barbe, giving instructions that from every Saturday until Monday morning he should be allowed to spend the time with Tom and his wife. He also arranged with the superior of the convent to allow his niece to pass the same time with the same parties, and as Lou was an old pupil of the convent there was less difficulty.

He left Paris that afternoon, and Marguerite returned to the convent as her permission had already expired. However, as this was on a Wednesday, it left but two intermediate days before we should again meet. For my own part, I did not regret this interruption, as I felt a little rest was requisite after the excesses of our late debaucheries. Tom and Lou both wanted me to join them and Frank, but there was not enough of the female element to induce me to do so, so I ran from town to recover.

Harry

--

Notes;

1. During my visit to London for studies where we had an Old Ancestral Home, I stumbled on a family treasure. Apart from other things I also found a hump of books, diaries, and notes in the treasure which contained classic, Age-old, Erotic books, Novels, and Magazines probably collected by my Ancestors. They are all timeless and precious. They are a must-read for all erotica lovers.

2. The Original Authors of these Stories/Letters or Articles are long dead or Anonymous.

3. Out of the aforesaid collection, presenting an amazing account which was first published 1874 of a sexually omnivorous photographer on the prowl in Paris (probably the first such book).

4. The letters were written by a friend, Mr. Harry from Paris. Harry Hargrove, photographer. Young, beautiful women come to Harry's studio to have their portrait taken, but while there, one thing leads to another, and randy Harry's life becomes one big Parisian orgy. Before internet porn, before porn videos, before porn movies, people lusting for raunchy, X-rated entertainment read pornographic books and magazines. Victorian and Edwardian England had its own adult entertainment industry - countless erotic novels were put out by shady publishers, some books were printed by the authors themselves, and most of the writers were anonymous. Many of these 19th-century books are surprisingly kinky, and some of them may be quite offensive to modern-day readers - in more ways than one. The anonymously written "Letters from a Friend in Paris" was first published in 1874. This novel in the form of letters is a great example of classic Victorian erotica.

Continued...