Letters from Larae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to take my collar off because you're not here to make sure I don't choke or get caught on something etc.

You are my Master and I am your willing slave. It makes me feel warm. Every stray needs a home and they need to feel cared for, loved, safe, like they belong. They feel grounded once they have an owner. Owners put collars on adopted strays.

Your s
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

#7

I know this doesn't make up for my actions...

But I owe you an email at least.

When I went to go to sleep and you had given me permission to touch myself and cum, I put on a pair of panties thinking that the friction would mimic your fingers touching me.

I tried desperately to get the same feeling that your fingers give, not wanting to resort to toys last night. I was able to get myself a little wet but not near what I would normally be. A little frustrated, I gave up after 15 minutes or so.

I got up and went to my toy box. I originally thought that I would grab my butt plug and that would add a little pressure but then I thought about what you had me do with the dildo. I wondered if the dildo could give me the same feeling as when you press your cock into my panties against my clit when you tease me.

In that moment, I chose the dildo. The idea appealed to me and excited me a little thinking I may be able to replicate the pressure and teasing you are able to give. I crawled back in bed and (leaving my panties on) decided to lay on my back to see if it would work.

I gently rubbed the shaft over my panties but it did nothing for me but I was able to get a small response from my body by applying the head of it to apply pressure on my clit.

So then I rolled on my right side and put the dildo between my legs from behind to mimic the feeling of the shaft rub. This worked better but I couldn't get the angle right for head pressure.

I took off my panties and laid back down on my back to see if after getting myself somewhat wet I would be able to cause an initial orgasm with just my clit. I realized this wasn't successful because I wasn't relaxed and kept thinking about it as a darn dildo.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on images of you laying on top of me, supporting yourself over me. Imagining the dildo was your cock. You asking me if I wanted you, your cock, etc. At that point my body responded beautifully.

My hips inadvertently thrust up and I was wet. I eased the cock inside me. Just the head. Slowly pulling it out and back in, rubbing my clit. Teasing my body into responding more for you.

As my body responded, I picked up the speed of the head thrusting. Stimulating my clit more and more. Just as I was close to cumming I slowed back down and slipped the dildo further into me. Raising my hips to greet it and take it in as I would your cock but I wouldn't allow myself the pleasure of it all going inside me.

I continued the slow torture until my body increased in need. Slowly allowing only half the shaft in and then pulling it out until the head was poised to exit my pussy. Then back in. Over and over. I picked up speed again, getting myself to that edge. Never allowing myself to go over.

I went back to playing with my clit and the head of the cock. My clit was so tight, hard, and sensitive. I quickly penetrated myself over and over with just the head of the cock and forced myself to cum with just a clit rub.

Not allowing myself to finish cumming, I thrust the whole dildo (minus balls) into my pussy. Not slow but not fast but hard. Slowly pulled it out and trust again. Over and over until I wet myself, the bed, my hands with cum.

At that point I thought about you having my insert the dildo in my ass but I didn't want to fuck my ass with it. I want to play with my clit while I was still cumming. I want to continue squirting for you Master. So I gently eased the cock in my ass.

Slowly allowing my ass to feel every movement of the dildo sliding in, filling me. Making me think about how you want my ass ready for you when you get home. I get the dildo all the way in, the balls are resting on the bottom of my ass.

I take my fingers on my right hand and alternately play with my clit. Periodically inserting one thinking in wonder that I know you stretch me like the dildo. It really is amazing how my body responds to yours naturally and accepts yours unconditionally. Equally amazed once I thought of the dildo as being you, my body relaxed to accept it so it didn't hurt as much.

I made myself cum again teasing, rubbing, and massaging my clit. Not moving the dildo. One I came, the balls of the toy were soaked which heightened my excitement. I rolled on my left side and proceeded to fuck my ass with the cock. Swift and strong strokes. I came within seconds.

I realized I was exhausted at this point. My arms were on fire from using the toy. I went to the bathroom. Went potty and the proceeded to clean the dildo. As I was cleaning it, I thought about how you felt in the shower, soap in my hands, me cleaning you. I came standing at the sick cleaning my toy. Cum running down the insides of my legs.

I finished cleaning the toy, grabbed a couple baby wipes and cleaned myself again. Then I took the dildo, put it in my toy box, crawled back in bed, and fell asleep thinking of you. I remember smiling before I fell asleep (which the memory, in turn, causes me to smile).

You are my Master. I am you willing slave.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

#8

Right after u & I got off the phone, I had an old friend call. He & his wife got in a fight & he grabbed her causing police to remove him from the house. Sigh.

Got off phone w him after about 5min of incoherent drunken chatter by him the decided I would attempt to get back into "touch me" mood. I couldn't get there so I didn't do anything but I did dream last night and woke soaked, cumming w my fingers inside me.

The dream:

I dreamed I was laying across a spanking bench. I had the image of being secured down w ties/straps on my legs and by my collar attached to a leash. You were talking to me. Asking me if I knew why I was being punished, asking me if I was a bad little slave, asking me if I deserved to be punished, and if I wanted u to punish me. Then u told me u would start w 10 lashings. You proceeded to lash me, pausing btwn each lash to let the flogger skim my skin. My skin was tingling and the flogger felt soft against my back. Then when u were done u asked me if I was okay. U gently touched my back and told me to hold still. U slid your cock slowly inside me taking me from behind. I was so wet dripping down my legs. You asked if I was going to be a good little slave and I said yes. Then u proceeded to fuck my pussy.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

#9

M,

Tonight I played.

Laying on my left side, knees bent, torso propped up by me resting on my elbow and forearm.

I took a Qtip and put some KY on the tip of one end and inserted it in my ass, stroking my asshole slowly. Then put more KY on the other end and rubbed it along the entrance to my ass. Applying a little pressure.

I took my dildo and inserted it in my ass slowly. Nice slow even deep strokes. I wanted the cock all the way in my ass. It hurt a bit but just as I was getting accustomed, I pulled it out just before the head came out and then quickly fucked myself with the head of the cock. Periodically inserting it halfway down its shaft. As my ass tightened, I pulled it out.

I wiped it with a baby wipe to be safe then immediately penetrated my pussy with it from behind. Shoving the cock deep inside me so it would hurt. Pulling it out and repeating the stroke. To allow me to get used to the discomfort.

I slowed the strokes and the buried the head of the cock as far up me as my toy would allow. I rolled over onto my back, keeping the cock all the way inside me.

I then played with my clit, feeling it harden and my pussy get more wet around the cock. I wanted the cock in my ass again but wouldn't allow myself to insert it until I made myself cum playing with my clit and stoking the cock at the same time with one finger.

As I got close to cumming, I stopped stroking, rubbing and flicking my clit. I held on tight to my toy and fucked myself with deep hard strokes. Increasing the speed of my personal assault until I tightened around my cock.

I thrust the cock again deep inside and kept it there as I started playing with my clit. I told myself you wouldn't allow me to fuck my ass until I came from playing with my clit with the cock inside me.

My muscles started pulsing around my toy and I was getting tighter as my hips ground into my toy. I then surrounded the cock with my cum.

As I was still cumming I slipped the cock inside my ass and applied short very quick strokes to heighten my orgasm. When the orgasm was finished, I wanted to continue fucking my ass but I refrained. I pulled my toy out, cleaned it, cleaned myself up, and put my toy away.
I still want to continue to pleasure myself but am trying to maintain my self-discipline.

You have told me you want my body to be prepared for you. I am hoping I pleasantly please you when you come home Master. I know I will not be completely prepared for what is in store but I wish to make you happy with all my heart.

Forever yours,

Your willing slave
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

#10

The night before this email I made her wear her buttplug (bp) and toy herself making her stop before orgasm, then when she was close I would make her twist and pinch her nipples or slap her pussy and ass with a belt. I left he wanting for an orgasm and made her keep the buttplug in until the next day.

M,

After last night's activities, I went to bed w/ my bp in and then wore it all day today. I didn't take it out until I got home after the movie.

For a while, I didn't notice my bp. Then after My son and I left for town I started noticing it. More and more. I sneezed during an early dinner at Chili's and needed to go to the restroom to adjust it. It had come partially out from the sneeze. Lol.

Walking back to the table was a challenge as well. Every time I took a step I wanted to cross my legs. The overwhelming feeling of needing to control myself and subdue the inexplicable desire to cum was doing me in. I was so proud that I made it back to the table without calling attention to myself. I handled it with grace I think.

Once I sat down, the bp pressed into me and caused a momentary breath loss. I couldn't continue eating. My son helped me finish my meal and then we went to the mall to watch the movie Advengers in 3D.

I wasn't able to get comfortable sitting in the theater and caught myself on more than one occasion unconsciously grinding my ass into the seat. When I would get close to cumming, I would realize what I was doing and stop.

I would have tried to keep it in longer but I needed to use the restroom when I got home. I took it out and cleaned it twice then put it away.

I haven't opened the small box yet. I have been waiting on my son to finish his school stuff. But it is late and I am really tired.

Between the sun zapping energy and what remaining energy it took to maintain gracefully w/ my bp in and not cum, bc u did not give me permission to do so, I can't wait longer for my son to finish. I am so sorry my loving M.

I really miss you and wanted to skype you.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

#11

I'm having trouble trying to go to sleep so I fucked myself with my glass cock. I could hear you telling me how to penetrate myself. First time for me to cum/orgasm with a toy & without playing w/ my clit or nipples. Now I am sleepy.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

#12

Prior to this email I had a phone conversation where I had her use a liberator pillow and two of her dildos to double penetrate herself (Her first time)

M,

You telling me to cum at the end of the phone conversation pretty much pushed me over the edge. I could have stopped fucking myself then. But I didn't.

I stayed on the pillow and rotated my hips every direction. Grinding my pussy and ass into the pillow with both cocks filling me up. Each rotation allowed me to alternatively feel my pussy being stretched and ass stretched. When I would grind down and rotate to the right and forward I was able to apply pressure to my sweet sweet responding clit. When I continued right and back I could feel the glass cock stretch my ass releasing pressure of the other cock in my pussy allowing the glass cock to curve into my pussy lining and rub against the cock inside it. When I ground my ass in that position I could feel the balls of the pussy cock press into my ass cock applying more pressure and they would also press into my ass. I did this repeatedly clockwise and counterclockwise until I came one last time.

I fell asleep writing you the email. Sorry.
Your s


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

#13

I don't know what I dreampt in detail but woke cumming all over my bed.

All I can gleam is that I was laying on a bed near the edge stimulating my clit per your instructions. You were standing beside the bed watching and talking to me. I have no idea what you were saying.

Next thing I know I am still playing w my clit and my glass dildo head is inside my pussy then in my mouth. As my mouth relaxed u would insert it a little more slowly. U are still talking to me.

Next the glass is in my pussy again all the way. I am still playing with my clit. And your cock is touching my lips.

I woke at that point bc I soaked the bed. Wet dream (literally).

I need new clean sheets. :(
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Not long after this things ended.

Ashe74

12