Letters from the Attic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He gave me some information that you might want to consider before you make your decision about going" Steve continued.

"What the fuck?" Wendy asked. "What's the damned mystery?"

Paul read the whole conversation as a set up. He got the feeling that Steve already knew what Wendy's answer was and that he was about to plant his suggestive seed in very fertile ground. He could not have imagined how fertile. Steve raised his hand towards Paul in a "your turn" gesture.

"Jill and I swing. Not very much. Not very often and only with people we know and trust. And Jill likes women as well as men" Paul repeated, "she finds both you and Steve very attractive."

Wendy was suitably stunned. She stood staring at Paul long enough to make him uncomfortable, then walked towards the door. Paul worried that he had so offended her that she was stomping out, but when Wendy stopped at the door to Steve's office, she closed and locked it. Paul understood that something else entirely was at hand.

She returned, and, standing right in front of Paul's chair reached down to the hem of her blouse and pulled it straight over the top of her head and threw it on Steve's desk before fluidly reaching behind her and unsnapping her tight plunging black bra. It fell away and Wendy's two large lovely headlamps sprung out. Her tits were of a beautiful teardrop shape with aureole as wide as the mouth of a coffee cup.

She straddled Paul's chair and wrapped her hand around the back of his head, intertwining her fingers in his hair.

"Come on over hon" she told Steve.

"Suck me" she directed Paul. Paul grabbed Wendy's breasts, squeezing them and mauling them before placing her right tit in his mouth.

"Does that answer your question?" Wendy asked. "I've been trying to tell you for years that all this was right here for the taking, haven't I? You want it too, don't you baby?" she asked, grinding her pelvis against Paul's hard dick. "Yeah, you want it bad. Baby, he wants it bad" she said to Steve, "I can feel him. He's hard. Can I give it to him?"

"You know you can" Steve responded, reaching down and cupping his wife's left tit in his hand and unzipping his fly.

"Oooohhh, this day just keeps getting better and better." Wendy cooed as she saw her husband fish his gigantic tool out of his jeans.

"Wait. Wait!" Paul interrupted as Wendy bent over to take Steve into her mouth. "I need to ask Jill if this is ok first. Can we put this on hold for a little while?"

"Fuck no" Wendy said defiantly. "Call her right now!." Paul pulled out his cell phone and dialed Jill.

"Hey hon" Jill responded. "What's up?

"I was having that conversation with Steve and Wendy that you and I talked about and we needed to check on something." Paul started, Wendy's pelvic pressure scrambling his brain.

"How'd it go?" she asked.

"I've got you on speaker" Paul replied. "It went so well that Wendy wanted to get an early start with me and Steve. Wendy's in my lap right now and she has her top off. Before anything got out of hand, I was calling to make sure you were good with it."

"Dang!" Jill said, "that was fast. How far did you get?"

"Not far" Paul answered.

"Not far enough" Wendy answered.

"Not nearly far enough" Steve answered.

"I guess you could say we have an enthusiastic 'yes" for Miami" Paul said.

"Well, isn't that something?" Jill said laughing. "Hon keep the phone close to you. I want to hear you. Oh, and baby, you have to save some for me" Jill joked.

Wendy wasted no time. She stripped off her shorts and panties and pulled Paul's pants and boxers down around his ankles. "Ooooooh that's nice. Very nice!" she remarked when his cock plopped out from under the elastic band of his shorts. She set her mouth to work on him.

"Oh shit!" Paul murmured into the phone.

"I'm pulling over into that little park that's a few miles south of the kid's school" Jill said. The parking lot is empty and I'm finding a place quiet enough to tug one off while I listen to you. Don't get off too quickly."

"I'll do my best" Paul said "but I'm not making...any...promises. Wendy is really, really good at what she's doing right now."

"What is she doing?" Jill asked.

"She's going back and forth between me and Steve. She has her hand on the bottom of our cocks and she's going down over the head, twirling her tongue all around it, doing that butterfly thing you do just below the head. Oh Lord! That feels good."

"I have my hand under my skirt now Paul" Jill said, "It's on my pussy and I'm already really wet. Keep telling me what's happening."

"Wendy sat Steve up on his desk and she took his pants off. He's big. Bigger than Emilio" Paul said.

"Emilio?" Wendy asked, laughing. "You went and found an Emilio?"

"Wendy's got us set up in a chain now. I'm in the chair and she's on me,...cowgirl... reverse...cowgirl and she's going up and down on my cock while she sucks Steve. Wendy can....holy shit! She's...oh fuck...she's going all the way down on him, all the way to the bone. Jesus that can't happen, that's incredible!" Paul blubbered.

"Hold it down guys!" Steve said. "I don't want the staff in on this." Their little assembly had picked up the noise considerably. Wendy's backside was popping against Paul's pelvis and she grunted loudly on each down-thrust despite the presence of Steve's cock in her mouth.

"Tease her ass" Jill instructed "I bet that puts her over quick. It does me."

Paul reached down with his free hand and gathered the juice from Wendy's pussy, then inserted tip of his middle finger into her anus, rimming her in a circular motion.

'MMMMMM HMMMMM, YUSSHSSHMM, YESSS, Wendy reacted to the anal invasion, increasing her pace and pounding Paul harder with her pussy. "MMMM, MMMM, OOHHHMMM, OOOOHHHH" Wendy crowed quietly as a strong climax overcame her. She shuddered and shuddered before coming to a halt.

"Oh God! I've been waiting four years for that. Fantastic! Oh man! Whewww!" Wendy gushed.

"You two stand next to each other" Wendy ordered. Paul and Steve complied, spacing themselves about two feet apart. "Cum in me now" Wendy ordered and went down on Steve again, down, down, down until her lips were stretched out over the bottom of his massive tool and her tongue was teasing his balls.

"Hold the phone next to my mouth so Jill gets the good parts" Wendy instructed, leaving her husband and addressing Paul. Paul lowered the phone and Jill heard the unmistakable slurps, squelches, moans and gagging sounds of a first-class blowjob. Miles away, she scouted every angle for oncoming strangers in the park while feverishly redoubling her effort on her own quim, pushing two fingers past her clit and all the way up into her pussy.

"Put it in her mouth" Jill ordered Paul. "I want to hear you cum in her mouth. I want to hear her suck it down."

Jill's filthy words drew Wendy to him. She sucked him in hard, just as Jill had asked, until her lips met Paul pelvic bone. Paul put his hand on the back of Wendy's head and ground into her, though he could penetrate her little more. Miles away Jill was approaching her own climax, hoping that she could get off before the hiker she spied got too close.

Paul could stand it no more. He went off in a great firestorm of energy and muted moans, coating Wendy's mouth and throat in gobs of his white sperm before reluctantly pulling himself from her. Paul could hear Jill's breath gush in and out in the unmistakable signature of her own orgasm. He fell back into the chair and caught his breath.

Wendy grabbed the phone out of Paul's hand. "Thanks for letting me borrow him. He's yummy! You're a lucky girl." The two women chatted as Wendy put her clothing back on. Steve looked on in anguish, his hands raised to his side in a "what the hell?" gesture. Wendy hung up the phone and said "You get yours tonight. Don't worry. I've got an end of month report to finish."

Steve shook his head at Paul and smiled, "I let you in the henhouse for ten minutes and I'm already second fiddle you fucker."

MIAMI

The wait for Miami was torturous. Wendy was an unceasing tease, just as before, but now she had permission to grab Paul's ass or cup his balls. They were nearly caught by other office staff a couple of times until all three agreed to keep their friskiness away from the office entirely. They tried twice to set up a "date" but things got in the way both times, so as Miami approached the foursome had never been a foursome.

As more proof that nothing ever goes as planned, Wendy's mother went into the hospital in Knoxville the Wednesday before they were scheduled to leave for Miami on Thursday night and she couldn't make the trip. The ailment was a longstanding heart issue which required care from time to time, but Wendy's sister lived in California and didn't have the job flexibility that Wendy enjoyed, so Wendy went instead.

Both Jill and Steve offered Wendy to cancel out as well. They didn't think it would be fair for them to attend the convention and have all the fun while Wendy did her duty, but Wendy insisted that they go. She and Wendy had a series of private conversations, the substance of which neither Paul nor Steve were given access, but the bottom line seemed to be "go, have fun—of all kinds—and I'll catch up when you guys get back home."

They flew out of Atlanta late on a Thursday night. The game plan was just to get there and be ready for the convention the next day. Jill planned to spend most of her time around the pool or the spa while the guys were away, but again, things didn't go as planned.

It started on the trip down. Paul suggested that since Jill and Steve had never been together the way Wendy and Paul had, that she pretend to be Steve's wife on the flight and Paul pretend that he was flying solo. They were in the same row of first class, so Jill took the window, Steve took the aisle next to her and Paul sat in the aisle seat on the other side. Within minutes of taking off, Jill pulled a large blanket out of the overhead bin, spread it out, and pulled the armrest between her and Steve's seat up. Steve's hand crept under the blanket and between Jill's legs. Their stewardess smiled knowingly when she spotted them, but acted like nothing was happening. Unless Paul missed his guess, Steve had brought Jill off at least once before they landed. Her face was flushed red and he could hear her heavy breathing all the way across the aisle. When she rose to gather her things, Jill looked at Paul and raised two fingers. She'd cum twice. Lots of pent up demand there.

At the check-in line for the hotel things took another unexpected turn when the threesome ran into Ralph and Sid Foreman, two mid-20s twin brothers who had started a business called "Car-Go." Car-Go was a garage outfitting service that made specialty layouts for wealthy do-it-yourselfers. The system included a pneumatically powered jack and tools, a work bench, enough tools to handle the Saturn 5 rocket, and a list of extra options as deep as the customer's pocket book. It wasn't a staple for Steve and Paul, but they'd put a few Car-Go systems in the garages of some of their more well-to-do buyers and for one ex-NASCAR driver. But Paul could tell that things weren't right with the twins the moment he saw them.

"What's up?" he asked Sid after introductions were made to Jill.

"Damned modeling agency" Sid responded. We were supposed to have two showgirls for tomorrow and Saturday and both of them cancelled out at the last minute. We've called three other agencies. All the models who look worth a damn are booked, so we're screwed. Using models in these conventions, usually models dressing very provocatively, was an old school feature dating back to the 1960s. Most convention attendees in conventions involving mainline businesses like homebuilding were men—like 90% men. The models drew traffic to the vendor's sites and most vendors, particularly those offering extras like Car-Go, made it a point to have a couple of buxom babes at every show. The vendor who failed to have them got bypassed.

Sid's eyes trailed past Paul to Jill. "I hope you don't mind me saying this Jill, and we've just met, but you'd be in the top ten percent as a model, maybe top one percent. You wouldn't be interested in making some extra money, would you? It pays really, really well and its light duty. All you have to do is stand there and hand out brochures and push all the customers to us when they've got questions. I hope I'm not screwing anything up anything you guys had planned Paul, but we're pretty fricking desperate here."

Paul knew that Jill would never accept. She was hell on wheels in the bedroom, but very conservative in public, so he waited for the inevitable 'no' to come. It didn't.

"How much does it pay?" she asked to his surprise.

"The agencies had us at $800 a day per model and we had two, but I think we can get by with one. We'll pay you $1,200 a day. That's the full salary for one and half the other. It's just for five hours a day from 9;00 to 2;00 so you'd have the rest of the day for yourself" Sid answered hopefully, "it would really help us out."

Jill wasn't familiar with conventions, but she was familiar with men, so her next question was insightful. "Is there a uniform? What do you have to wear?" she asked. The two brothers looked at each other sheepishly. "Well, yes, kinda. Ralph designed it" Sid responded.

"And..." Jill asked, but she was smiling. She already knew the answer.

"It's kinda like a professional cheerleader's outfit" Ralph chimed in. "I think you'd like it."

"Why don't you bring one of the outfits by our room and I'll try it on" Jill said "and I'll let you know."

"We'd...need...to see you...in it..." Sid mumbled"...just to make...you know, sure."

"Oh, I see" Jill said, understanding that the young man's interest is seeing her in the outfit had nothing to do with meeting minimum specs. "Well then, once we get checked in why don't you bring a couple that you think might fit me by the room and we'll see what we can see."

The moment Paul and Jill got into their room Jill was all over him. She pushed him down on the bed and crawled on top of him, rubbing his cock with her pelvis.

"Twice in one flight. Pretty impressive" Paul said.

Just then they heard a knock on the door. Jill and Paul unraveled and answered it.

"I wanted to see the big unveiling" Steve laughed when Paul opened it.

"Well hell, why don't we just invite the whole convention?" Jill asked.

"That's what you're about to do if you take the gig" Paul responded. The implication hit Jill like a ton of bricks. She'd never been an exhibitionist. To the contrary, she was very private. It took sun and the moon, and usually a pitcher of Margaritas, to get her into the kind of bikinis Paul liked. She wouldn't have that the next couple of days. She'd be dead sober and the object of desire, or outright lust, of dozens, maybe even hundreds of men. The twins knocked on the door.

"Thanks for doing this" Ralph began.

"I haven't agreed to do it" Jill replied.

"Well, thanks for trying it on to see" Ralph continued. They were cute, like overgrown boy scouts. Their youthful enthusiasm was winning her over, quite against her better judgement. She left the men assembled around the small entry area to their room, a mini-suite, and went into the bathroom to change. She pulled the first outfit, labeled M/S for medium to small, out of its box.

This is nothing! Jill thought. The outfit was black with silver and gold metal accents. Just the kind of thing you'd wear to bring attention to yourself, with the words "Car-Go" plastered across the butt of the hot pants in sparkly excess. I cannot do this Jill thought. No way I'm going into a crowd of men with "Car-Go" plastered across my ass. She pushed the black short-shorts back into the box and turned to leave before stopping and changing her mind.

Let's have some fun and turn up the heat. She surveyed the outfit more closely the second time around. Both the top and bottom were well lined and reinforced, meaning that the wearer wasn't supposed to have on any underwear. She slipped on the bottoms and buckled the dramatically oversized gold belt, then turned to look at herself in the mirror. She slipped on the top, tying it in the middle with the sash as intended and hooking the two parts together with the hook located just beneath the knot. The bra, there was really nothing else you could call it, had over the shoulder straps with a wavy cloth extending from them over the shoulders and a deeply, deeply plunging front that left little to the imagination. She would have to be careful or she'd be showing her nipples.

Your showing your nipples anyway idiot! She saw as she looked in the mirror. The bra wasn't thick enough to suppress her erect buds, which were so had that they poked through the thin fabric like small football cleats. Jill tried to wait for them to go down, but she was just too excited. They wouldn't fade. Just then she heard a knock on the door and Paul's hand squeezed through it holding the black high heeled stilettoes she'd brought for the trip. Oh, how helpful! Damn, if I have to wear those for five hours, I'm going to be a cripple she thought. She strapped them on and surveyed herself one more time, primping and combing her hair just a bit. She thought she looked just like a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, only in black and without the big-assed sleeves. Well, here goes nothing! she thought, and walked out of the bathroom.

You would have thought the men were watching the Hindenburg crash. All four eyes were trained on her, all four mouths agape.

"Well, what do you think?" Jill asked.

"Perfect" Sid said.

"Yeah" Ralph chipped in, "you look fantastic."

"I think that might draw a crowd" Steve added.

"I'm not so sure" Paul said, "why don't you twirl around a bit so that we can see what the whole thing looks like." Jill smiled and thought you bastard. You want to put me on display for these guys. Okay buddy, be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it. Something wicked, something daring, came over her.

"Sure" Jill said and she danced, more than walked, in their direction. She raised her hands and laced them into her hair just above her ears, lifting it up off her head then letting it slowly sift back down through her fingers. She walked seductively, swaying her ass to an unheard blues beat, bouncing it back-and-forth as she walked towards the men, then away from them. She could feel their eyes devouring her behind. When she reached the door--the end of her mythical runway--she put both hands on it, turned to give the boys a smile, and continued to move to the unheard music. Watch this! she thought as she slid her right knee up the door until the black ribbon between her legs was exposed. She extended her arms above her head, bringing them together at the wrists in a submissive gesture as if they'd been tied together and she was being hung from the door, then slowly lowered them until she was bent at the waist.

"So, do you think this will do?" Jill asked after she righted herself.

All four men agreed that she would be the hit of the show. Their reaction sealed the deal. She insisted on payment in advance and the twins scurried down to their room, returning moments later with $2,400 in cash. Her heart was beating like a big drum as she folded the crisp one-hundred-dollar bills into her purse; this was the point of no return. The twins showed her a diagram of the convention floor and circled their location, then left a handful of literature for her to study.

"Wow" she said after they'd left, "who would have thought I'd end up doing it?"

"Why don't you model the outfit a bit more for us?" Steve asked.