Letters from the Attic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUKKK, FUKKKING, ASSS, ASSS, ASSS, YESS, YES, YES, YES, DO IT!, DO IT!, DO IT YOU FUCKER, DO IT!!! AAAAAIIIII!!!" Jill screamed as the third orgasm of the night hit her like a train. Poor sight-deprived Rory went off on the sound of Jill's orgasm alone, rutting into her as he spent himself. Chip had a different idea. He continued in Jill, slowing, conserving himself, then powering into her again. He had a bit of the devil in him this one. He knew just how much to push and how much to tickle and slap to bring Jill back to a fever pitch. As she approached her fourth climax, he began talking smut.

"You like it in the ass don't you?" he asked.

"Yes" Jill answered.

"That's because you're a hot little slut" aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes" Jill answered.

"Say it" he said spanking her once across the rump.

"I'm a hot little slut" she answered.

"Whose cock owns you?" Chip asked.

Warning! Jill thought. This was the one question she couldn't answer. Even in game playing. Not with Paul in the room. She remained silent.

"I asked you a question slut!" Chip said as he continued to stroke into her bottom. "Who owns you?"

Again, Jill refused to answer and again Chip delivered several spanks across her rump.

Oh shit! Oh shit! Jill thought as she felt the cum rise in her again. She knew that she was about to lose it entirely, to go to that space she went when under the complete control of someone else. The same place Emilio had taken her, the place Paul took her when he forgot that she was his wife, the place Shannon took her in the bathroom stall. She knew that she would lose it and soon that she would say anything he wanted to get what she wanted.

Chip knew it too. He could feel it. He felt the pressure build inside her, the energy grow, as her thrusts back into him grew more and more powerful. She would break like a wave, and soon, and she would give him everything he asked for and more.

He released his grip around her neck and wound his fingers into her hair, yanking it back painfully and forcing her back into an exaggerated arch, her butthole upturned to him. Paul thought the entire thing was getting out of hand. He rose from the sofa to intervene when he heard...

"YESSS, YESSS, YESSS, FUCK, FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IN HARDER, HARDER, HARD, HAARRRR"

"Beg for it" Chip commanded.

"PLEEEASE, PLEEEASEE, YESS, PLEEASE, GOD, DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP" Jill screamed as tears of passion fell from her eyes."

"Then tell me" Chip murmured quietly as he slowed. "Admit it. Tell me who owns you."

"You" Jill said quietly.

"I didn't hear that" Chip said firmly. "Did you say something?"

"YOU" Jill said louder.

"Your husband is right here listening to you. You know that don't you? Now, tell him who owns your little asshole?"

"YOU DO!" Jill screamed. Chip let loose, driving into Jill with animalistic zeal. Jill screamed through a fourth orgasm, then, after a short pause, a fifth, a sixth and a seventh as the young satyr worked her into a near-stupor before emptying himself into her bum and capsizing.

The Buffalo boys took a moment to regain their breath, then removed their toys and the blindfolds from Jill and left the bed.

Jill could scarcely look at Paul. She had just undergone the same transition to uber-slut that she'd had with Emilio, but this time she had done it right in front of him. The question that had plagued her for months since Gulf Shores would now be answered—what would Paul do when he saw her give herself completely to another man? When she finally got the nerve to look at him, she got her answer. He was smiling. He walked over to the bed and kissed her on the forehead.

"Do you need a break?" Ralph asked.

"Oh, fuck no!" Jill answered, her hair matted with sweat.

"Do you want one of us, or both of us?"

"I'd better take both of you at the same time" Jill laughed. "I might not last past one more run."

"Do we have to use these" Sid asked, holding the thigh/wrist restraints in his hand.

"No, you do not" Jill answered, charmed by his shyness.

"Can I go...back there?" Sid asked, pointing at Jill's behind.

"Back there?" Jill laughed. "You mean my ass. Yes Sid, you can go where the Car-Go sign went all week." Finally, Sid laughed.

"That's what I want. Thank you" he said.

"And what do you want Ralph?" she asked.

"The other side" he answered with quiet intensity.

Neither brother was big, both going about four or four and a half inches. Jill sat them side by side and licked and sucked them until they were jumping out of their socks. Their initial shyness was purged by Jill's tongue and both men indicated their readiness by pumping their cocks completely down Jill's throat. Jill doused Sid's cock with lubricant, then straddled him, spider-style, in reverse. He entered her and began pumping while his brother leaned in on his knees and worked Jill from the front. The two brothers were so unlike Rory and Chip. No talk, no spanking, just quiet intensity, but with an endurance Jill found impressive. Even though they'd been exposed to the most erotic personal porn they'd ever seen, neither brother was ready to climax right away. They slowly built their sexual energy and along with it, Jill's. By the time they were ready to finish, Jill had regained her energy and was climaxing right along with them. Jill kissed and hugged each of the young men sweetly when their passion had passed.

Paul had done his best to capture it all. He had a really good shot of Steve emptying himself into Jill's mouth and had captured the insane series of orgasms Jill's had attained when paired with Rory and Chip. He knew that the best shots he had were of Jill's face. There were so many times her face was wrenched into incredible intensity as she traveled the road to bliss. He felt sure Jill would love it.

"Okay" Jill said as she dislodged from the two. "I need a short break, but I'll be right back. Be ready when I get back" she said. "Paul?"

Paul followed her into the bathroom.

"How are we on film?" she asked.

"I've got 42% battery left" he answered.

"Did you get it all?" she asked.

"Every last bit, but I think my hand was shaking a little when I was in you."

"Good. Thanks for letting me do that. What we've filmed so far was for me. This last thing I'm about to do is for you. It's the part of the film that I want you to fast forward to whenever you load it. I'm going to take a shower, which is a little counterintuitive for what I have in mind, but you'll see what I mean. And thanks! This has been incredible." She pecked Paul on the cheek and spanked his bottom to send him out.

"Oh, and Paul, put on a porn or something so that they'll all be hot for this next bit." Paul went out to do her bidding.

The hot water felt wonderful even if it did sting her in places where she'd been rubbed raw. Nonetheless, she liked the feeling of coming clean, even for a little. She emerged from the shower, dried herself, and looked in the mirror. Her hair was a mess, her makeup smudged and her butt nearly beet red. Rode hard and put up wet she thought. No, no, this wouldn't do.

She carefully reconstructed herself, drying and styling her hair with the brush she found there. Chip or Rory might have to make some interesting explanations to their wives for her long blonde hair if they weren't careful. She reapplied her makeup to the same fit and finish it had before the evening began. Finally, she put back on the blue thong and the black cocktail dress she had started the evening in so many hours ago.

She scooted open the pocket door just a bit to watch what the men had chosen. It was an interracial thing with a bunch of black studs doing a skinny little brunette. Well, maybe we'll try that next time Jill thought. She pulled the door aside and re-entered the bedroom. All eyes immediately swiveled in her direction and once again. The men were stunned at her transition back to showgirl vamp.

"Ok boys...no, no! Leave that on. I like watching it" she said as Steve made a move to cut off the film.

"Here's what we're going to do. Chip, hand me the vibrator. She plugged it into an outlet in the headboard/wall behind the bed. I've had Paul make a little video of our night so far. That was for me. Now we're going to make one for him. I'm going to sit up on the bed on these big pillows and spread my legs nice and wide for you so that you can see everything. Then I'm going to put this big monster on my clit and watch this lovely film you have going. I feel sure that I'm going to start cumming for you—over and over and over. Paul can tell you that once I start on the machine, I usually don't finish until I've gotten in nine or ten good pops. The house record is twenty-two.

"Here's the game. We'll call it 'timing is everything.' Ultimately, when you watch me, you're going to want to get off. I'm all for that. When you do, don't waste it. I want it on me, not just because I like that kind of thing, but because my dear husband fantasizes about it all the time. Here's the catch, I'll help you along, but you can't cum until you see me cumming. I want to feel it hit me right as I get off. Understand?"

"When we're done, I'm going to wear it on my way back down to my room on the sixth floor with my loving husband filming the whole thing. Now, let's get started" she said as she lay the big wand onto her crotch.

Jill was insanely seductive. Her eyes were focused on the big black studs on the oversized screen impaling their young victim. The actor's squeals and screams of pleasure, along with the nonstop pulsing of the big vibrator refueled and rekindled her desire. At first the men just sat and touched themselves, trading views of the screen and of Jill. Then with Rory stood up and walked up onto the bed so that he was towering over Jill. Jill looked up into the young man's eyes and said "not yet....not ...yet" as she continued the blissful buzzing.

Rory put his hand on the headboard and leaned in and Jill went down on him, bobbing her head up and down his balls from below. She began moaning through the handsome young man's balls and after a time he stood again to strum his cock hard even harder.

"That's it" Jill said excitedly "spray me. Give it to me! Let me taste it! I want it so bad...give it to meeeeee!" Jill begged as she came. Rory cut loose with a great roar. His cum flew over Jill's shoulder onto the cabinetry behind her, then doused her cheeks and lips. When he was done, he collapsed onto the wall low enough for Jill to reach him. She milked his cock and took him into her mouth to suck every last drop of desire out of him.

The twins followed. They took up positions on either side of Jill's face.

"Would you mind laying down?" Sid asked politely.

"Not at all" Jill responded. "Would you like to touch me?" she asked. Both men reached into her bra-less top, pulled a breast out, and began to knead it. Jill undulated under them, pushed towards her next cum by the vibrator, their hands, and the ecstatic grunts of the little brunette on the screen.

"Ooooh, ohhhh, oohhhhh, again, AGAIN, AGAIN!!!" Jill howled as her second orgasm with the machine took her. Unfortunately, neither of the twins were ready to cum. They stroked themselves hard to try to catch up with where Jill was at, but it became apparent that their timing was off.

"Slow. Slow down guys, make it last" Jill said. "Just ease off and it'll be twice as good when you go, I promise." And this is exactly what happened. Jill took the vibrator off of her clit entirely from a couple of minutes to give herself a break, telling the twins to get ready because when she started again. she'd go quick. The twins continued and Jill helped the process along by scratching their balls with her free hand and talking a big game.

"Oh yeah. This is going to be good, so good. Sid do you want to do it on my face or in my mouth?" Jill asked.

"Your mouth" Sid answered breathlessly.

"How about you Ralph? Have you ever cum on a woman's face before? Ever thought about it?"

"Oh yeah, yeah....yeah" Ralph answered as he drew close to making his shot.

"Where do you want to put it?" she asked again.

"Your hair. I really love your hair. Can I wrap it around my cock and cum in it?" he asked like a little boy needful of a second helping.

"Oh my that's so kinky" Jill said teasingly. "Yes, I think I'd like that a lot." Perhaps that very nasty thought did the trick, because Jill began to build to her third machine orgasm immediately.

"Now, Now, NOOWWWWWW!!" she wailed a moment later and Sid edged up to her, lowered his cock directly into her mouth and gushed. She caught the first shot deep inside her mouth, then pulled his cock out and licked the head while shot after shot of his sperm flew over her face, nose and mouth. Meanwhile Ralph had edged right up to her face on the other side. He caught a bit of "friendly fire" from his brother, but managed to wrap a healthy chunk of Jill's beautiful blonde hair all the way around his tool and was now fucking it. He went off like a firehose, drenching Jill's forehead and most of the right side of her head before collapsing.

Chip, went next. He wanted to "ruin those pretty tits" as he put it, so flipped into a 69 position and lowered his balls and crotch onto Jill's mouth while jerking himself off. As soon as he felt Jill scream her next orgasm into his scrotum, he powered out a huge load which coated Jill's breasts and the top of her dress.

Paul was amazed and quite beside himself with desire. His wife. His beautiful, sweet, loving, devoted wife was coated with the sperm of four men and reveling in it. As he approached her with his tool in one hand and his camera in the other Jill smiled and winked at him. "Is this the way you like it baby? Is this the way you want to see your little wife?" Jill asked.

"You know I do" he answered with a voice constricted by lust.

"Put it on my tongue. Please baby, on the tongue. I promise you'll like what I do with it" Jill demanded.

Paul lay the tip of his big cock on his wife's bottom lip and continued to jack off. He felt her heat grow beneath him until Jill's climax hit her from the vibe. Paul went off and shot after shot of his whiteness landed on Jill's tongue. At first it looked like she would simply swallow it, then she opened her mouth and revealed that she'd kept the entire batch. She closed her mouth, then grinned as she forced Paul's white juice out of her mouth, down her cheeks, over her chin, and onto her neck. Strands of it hung precariously from her chin.

"Oh my God Baby!" Paul said laughing, "Oh...my...God! You're unreal."

"Okay Steve" he said as he exited the bed, "batter up!"

Steve wasn't satisfied just to jack off onto Jill.

"I want to take your ass. Do you think you can handle it?"

To Jill this was a supreme challenge. She'd been so roughly butt-fucked by Chip, and very thoroughly by Sid. Her rump was still distended and very sensitive, but when she looked into Steve's eyes and read his desire, she felt she couldn't say no. She turned over and got on all fours, placing her backside at his disposal as he stood on the side of the bed.

"If I can't do it. I'll let you know. If I do, you gotta back out right away, okay?" Jill said. "Someone hold this on me" she asked. nodding to the vibrator. Ralph volunteered and knelt by her side. He probably had the best view in the house, Paul thought.

Jill put both hands on the bed and squared up.

"Lots of lube hon" she said to the big man. Steve liberally doused himself with the viscous fluid, then did the same to Jill's lovely red upturned asshole, coating his fingers and dipping them into her to ease the liquid in. He then slowly pushed against her until the head of his gigantic tool slipped between her butt-cheeks and past her tight ring. Damn! Jill thought, I can't do this! I don't have anything left! She put her hand on the big man's stomach to slow him.

"Whoa! Whoa! Ow, owwww. Just a second! Slow. Slow....slow" Jill said. "I can't...oh...ohhh. Please...stop for a second." For the longest time there was no movement, just the quiet hum of the big vibrator on her and six pairs of eyes watching her next move.

Steve held steady, waiting and hoping that he would be able to finish what he had started. Paul repositioned himself on the other side of the bed so that Jill's soiled dripping face stared straight into the camera. At first he saw pain. Jill lowered her head in submission to it. Then, miraculously, he saw Jill arch her neck up, raising her head and opening her mouth. She twitched against the big man's cock, but told him "don't move. Don't move. Good....good...." Her face morphed from slack lust into a feral snarl as the combined effect of Steve's cockhead and the vibrator set her off.

"Stay...still...while.... I CUUUUMMMMMMMMM, CUMMING, CUMMING, OOOHH, OHHH YESSSS" she screamed out. Steve was transfixed. When he felt Jill's ring clinch his cock head as her orgasm hit, her it was all he could do not to ream her. Miraculously he held his water.

She relaxed as she came down from the orgasm. When her breathing returned to normal, Steve began to make tiny little movements, slowly and patiently working his tool down into her. She was so tight and he was so big that he was only able to get a little more than half his tool into her before he bottomed out. Whatever pain Jill had suffered at the beginning of his intrusion was gone, blown away by her huge orgasm. Paul caught it all on film, the entry, the pain, the slack, open-mouthed desire, the wicked snarl of lust on her face, her climax, the return of pleasure, then desire, then the fuck.

Like Chip and Paul before him, Steve just lost control. He never got to spank Wendy because she hated it, but he'd seen how Jill loved both pain and pleasure in the same moment. He gripped her hips and methodically invaded her. He then brought his big right hand down on her bum.

"Yesssss" Jill responded, then hissed the word over and over again as Steve went back and forth with his big hand across her cheeks. The combined effect of his massive phallus, the vibrator and the punishment sent Jill back to where she was just before. A curl of the lip, then a full snarl, then a howling screaming cum. Steve's thrusts grew stronger and deeper and Jill's reaction grew wilder and wilder until she was rutting back into his cock screaming at the top of her lungs all over again.

"GET IT, GET IT, FUCK IT, FUCK, YESSS..YESS...IN, IN, IN, IN, YESSS, YESSS, OOOOHHHHH, NOW, NOW , GOD, GOOODDDAMNIT TO HELL, FUUUUUUUUCK!! Jill screamed as she climaxed a third time on the huge man's dick. Steve backed out of her, turned her over and pulled her off the bed onto her knees. His first shot flew all the way over her head, the rest landed on her face and tits, violating the "not in the eyes" rule repeatedly. Steve played out and shook the last few drops out onto her, then stumbled back to the sofa and collapsed.

The only sound in the room was the desperate panting of the two lovers. The men were simply blown away. This wasn't just sex, it was performance art.

After a minute Jill broke the silence. "Okay baby, I'm all fucked out. Let's head down." The clock read 3;35 a.m. Paul was surprised. With a few breaks and Jill's shower thrown in, they had been screwing his wife for nearly three straight hours. He packed the toys and her teddy back into their bag and walked her to the elevator, filming her the whole way. To his great relief, no one was in the elevator or in the hallway to see Jill covered in the seed of six men. Jill took her second hot shower of the night and collapsed into his arms.

HOME

Jill and Steve slept much of the way home, but Paul couldn't. He was too busy recounting the weekend; the way Jill looked, the way she laughed, the way she moaned, the way she came. He marveled at her complexity. She wasn't one woman, but two very distinct women. He had the love and loyalty of a beautiful, sexy, smart, serious, giving, crazy, chaotic woman. Jill was woman enough to live life the way she wanted. She knew both how to be in control and the value of losing it altogether. He was the luckiest man on the planet. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. She drowsed awake, squeezed his hand, then slept.