Letters from the Attic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea" Paul said, "It will give me a better idea what you're going to look like tomorrow."

They wanted her to strut, Jill thought, so she would give them a strutting they wouldn't soon forget. For the next several minutes she did her best lap dance, grinding her pussy on a chair arm, turning, bending over again until her hands met the floor and thereby completely flashing her pussy, flipping her hair, even putting her foot up on Steve's chest, the heel painfully pushing into his pecs. The men had had enough teasing. Paul, then Steve, pulled out their cocks and stroked them.

Jill changed her dance, putting her hands on either leg of Paul, then of Steve, she swayed her long golden blonde hair over their cocks, teasing them ever so lightly with the fine strands. Both men were past the point of restraint and responded by actively pushing their big dicks up at her. When she had the both of them right where she wanted, she stood up, took three steps towards the bed, and crooked her finger at them. They bolted up off the couch and went after her.

"You in back" she said to Steve "you in front, on your back" to Paul, stripping off the skimpy black outfit and tossing it onto the nightstand near the bed. It wouldn't do to have a "foreign substance" all over it. The shoes stayed. They made a train with Jill the center of it on her knees and hands. Steve pulled her to the edge of the bed so that he could stand behind her. She could feel Steve's fine huge cock as he teased it up and down her slit. She was so wet and needed it so badly.

She turned, looked up at him and said "put it in. Put it in right now." Steve slowly lowered the giant bulbous head into her cleft, which split Jill apart just as wide as Emilio had. She savored the way it spread her to the breaking point. At first Steve could only put in a couple of inches before Jill's pussy erupted in pain. Steve slowly, gently worked his massive rod into and out of her. Gradually her muscles relaxed and she welcomed his full length into her. She had no idea how big he was. He was at least an inch or even two longer than Paul, who went 8 inches himself. She watched deliriously as the big tool impaled her and pulled her lips out along with it as Steve withdrew. He was gentle at first, then not very gentle at all.

Like Steve, Paul had stripped. He took his spot at the head of the bed, lying back on the oversized pillows and offering his body to his wife, whose face was positioned between his legs. "He's fucking me baby" she said. "He's fucking me with that big dick of his. I've wanted it for a long time and now it's inside me. Holy shit! He's soooo bigggg...." Jill purred.

"Eat me" Paul said and pushed Jill's face down to his balls. Jill dove into him, licking and sucking his balls and licking and nibbling his crotch as Paul's business partner fucked her like a dog. Steve's rocking of Jill's body provided Paul a pleasant fucking sensation on top of Jills wonderful lips and tongue. Steve stared straight at Jill's mouth, watching her devour cock, balls and taint.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, I'm not gonna lasttt, OOOOOHHH SHITTTTT!!!" Steve screamed as he went off in Jill, filling her lovely twat with his sperm.

Sated, he fell to the side of the bed.

"Finish me, please" Jill said to Paul "Please get me off hard. Fuck me really hard."

Paul had seen this version of Jill before. Once she reached a certain point there was no more romance, no love, no tenderness, just raw need. Paul took Steve's place behind his wife, raised her behind up and pushed her head down so that he could get a better angle, then he cut loose. He leveraged himself up into her and pounded her pussy so hard that the pops the two made as they met had to be audible in the hallway outside.

Jill's eyes glazed over in lust and the fire built in her belly as Paul drove into her. She opened her eyes and reached out to Steve, taking his now dirty and limp cock in her right hand.

"Bring it to me. Put it in my mouth" Steve brought his flaccid tool to Jill's face and she sucked it into her mouth with gusto, tonguing and nipping the head. Jill knew Paul got off seeing her "get double teamed." He'd gone crazy watching her fuck Tim and Emilio at the same time and she knew the same thing would happen again.

Paul fucked her so hard and so good. The fire inside her rose until she couldn't contain it, and it overwhelmed her. She squealed and squealed again and again, the sound of her orgasm penetrating even Steve's big cock. Paul thought briefly of pulling out and finishing in Jill's mouth, but he wanted to make her cum again before he finished. He slowed and conserved himself until he felt Jill tense up again, then he poured it on, rocking her so hard that Jill pushed herself up off Steve's cock and began demanding satisfaction.

"YESSS, YESSS, FUCKIT, FUCKIT HARD, FUCK IT HARD, HARRRDD, AAHHHHUUUU FAAACK, OOWWW Jill howled as the two of them went off together. Paul felt like he emptied every fluid between his midsection and the soles of his feet into his wife.

They collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. Steve kissed Jill on the forehead, dressed, and left. Jesus! "Goddamn" Jill said "this is just the first night. I may not survive this!"

SHOW GIRL

It was 8;50 a.m., and Jill was nervous as a cat. She posed before the bathroom mirror putting the last touches on her combo gold/silver eye shadow. Her mind was awhirl with thoughts both constructive and useless. If I'm going to model, I might as well go all out and look the part. Shit! Why did I do this. I'm going to back out. This just isn't me! I can't back out. They're depending on me. That $2400 would be nice. I wonder how people will be?

"Time to go babe. Moment of truth" Paul said from the other room. She pulled on the raincoat she had brought with her to Miami. She hadn't thought she would need it, but it came in handy on her walk down to the convention floor. It was one thing to be seen in this skimpy little outfit where it was expected, quite another to meet mom, dad and the kids in the elevator with it on. Car-Go's booth was pretty easy to find. They'd paid for a central spot near the entrance to the convention floor. It would get a lot of traffic on its own, more with her.

Ralph and Sid were there and clearly anxious that Jill would be a no-show. They smiled, shook her hand and thanked her again for pinch-hitting for the missing models. The twins complimented her on the eye shadow and makeup and about how well it matched the outfit. People were already starting to gather around some of the booths and the place would soon be flooded. There was no time like the present and Jill decided to dive right in.

"Is there a safe place where you can put my raincoat?" she asked. Sid held his arms out for it and she disrobed. "Holy shit!" she heard behind her. She turned and an old man, perhaps 70, had seen her disrobe. "I don't know what you're selling, but I'm damn sure buying" the old geezer said. Jill was momentarily stunned. She hadn't expected such an outwardly rude expression of lust, and certainly not from someone this guy's age, but she took it in stride.

"It's called Car-Go" she heard herself saying. "It's a state-of-the-art garage work station with a combination of pneumatically driven jacks and power tools designed for complete safety, full organization of every needed tool, and enough options to allow an enthusiast to completely rebuilt a vintage vehicle from the ground up. It is the single most popular mechanical garage kit in the country and its sales are up 188% year to year over the last three years. Sid and Ralph here are the inventors and owners. They can give you all the details" she said as she directed the old man to them. Sid and Ralph gave her a "you just hit the ball out of the fucking park!" look and greeted the old man.

This scene repeated itself hundreds of times that Friday morning and early afternoon. She thought when she took the work that it would be exciting, that being nearly naked in front of all these men, each desiring her, would be the ultimate stimulation. It wasn't. Instead, the work was very hard, not just because of the wolf whistles, the ugly glares from the few women she encountered, or the multitude of filthy comments repeated sotto voce, but because it was just damned physically taxing. Jill wondered how strippers ever worked a full shift wearing four-inch heels because they were absolutely killing her.

She saw Paul and Steve just once during the day, about half way through. They stopped by just to say hello and chat, but both were busy working the suppliers against one another to get better pricing and credit terms. The convention was just as critical for their long-term goals as it was to the suppliers. Ralph and Sid clearly wanted them to shove off, because an unencumbered woman was way more interesting and attractive to the average convention goer than someone's wife.

Sid and Ralph were like the manager in the Billy Joel song Piano Man: "he knows that it's me that they're comin' to see, to forget about life for a while." Both Sid and Ralph became a little handsy, putting their hands on her arm or her back to ostensibly thank her, but in reality, using it as an excuse to rub their hand up or down her back, to cop a light feel of her taut, smooth skin. The two were cute and very young and very single and she fully appreciated that neither of them would ever be able to get up the nerve to touch her outside of this environment. They probably thought they were just getting their full money's worth. She ignored the hands and passed the customers to them quickly and efficiently. She also learned quickly by overhearing the twins give their two-minute presentation. By the end of the day she could recite capacities, options, price ranges, and key customer references just as well as either of the twins.

At precisely 2;00 she grabbed her raincoat and headed back up to the room. Sid and Ralph begged her to stay, but she told them she was exhausted. She wasn't aware of it, but she'd caught the eye of two young men in a large lumber supplier display two stations away. Though she hadn't been introduced, Chip and Rory were the customer representatives of Buffalo Lumber, one of the largest lumber companies in the Southeast United States. The two had, in more subdued tones, the very same conversation dozens of men had throughout the day upon seeing Jill.

Holy shit, she's gorgeous!

You think she's taken?

Of course. When they look like that they're always taken.

She could be a hooker. You wanna ask?

Nah, she doesn't have that look, not at all.

Look, she's got a ring!

Dumb husband.

No shit.

Fuck yeah. If I had that piece, I wouldn't let her out of the bedroom.

Yeah, I'd bag that in a heartbeat.

You couldn't land that with Bill Gates money asshole."

Could too!

Could not!

The only difference was that these two had a means to make her acquaintance while most everyone else did not. They were Steve and Paul's sponsors to the convention.

She returned to her room and switched out of the smarmy little outfit, hanging it up in the closet. She chucked the stilettoes and stretched her feet and ankles for a good twenty minutes before texting Paul, pulling the covers up and falling asleep.

When she awoke after a brief nap, she thought about taking a hot bath to ease the tension in her muscles, but decided instead to go for a swim. Maybe they'd have a hot tub and she could stretch them out again there. She put on her the only bikini she had brought, a dark blue polka-dot string job that was just as risqué as the one she'd worn in Gulf Shores. She covered with a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a big floppy hat, packed her bags and headed to the pool.

It was an absolutely fabulous pool with a deep end for diving, a side turn with 50-meter lap capacity and a series of broad shallow steps that allowed users to pick their level of immersion. And, blessedly, a huge hot tub. She parked her stuff in the closest chaise lounge she could find to the hot tub, removed her t-shirt and shorts and sank in. It was heavenly. Just a few minutes later, a waiter appeared bearing a tray and a margarita.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't order this" she told him.

"Compliments of the two gentlemen under the Cabana" he replied, leaning his head in their direction. After a moment's hesitation, she nodded her thanks and took the drink. The "two young studs" as she had mentally characterized them, sauntered over.

"Hi, I'm Chip White. We know each other, but you just don't know it yet." As opening lines went, Jill thought, it was a good one.

"I'm Rory Marcott" the second stud said. "Same here." Chip was good looking, but Rory was a male model. Tall, lanky, with hot dark looks, a lot like Emilio.

"Ok, I'll give" Jill said "how do I know you two without knowing you?"

"We're the reps for Buffalo lumber. We sponsored your husband's company and about a half-dozen others from around the country to the convention. Steve and Paul are our fastest growing customer nationwide. We were really happy they could make it."

If you only knew why they came Jill thought.

"Well, thanks for the drink. I can definitely use it. It's been...well...an interesting day" Jill said.

"You mean the Car-Go gig" Rory said.

"You saw?" Jill asked.

"Us and several thousand others. We ran into Paul after the show. He gave us the back story. Impressive" said Chip.

"How so?" Jill asked.

"Impressive that you'd do it. Not every woman has the guts. Plus, you were a draw. Most of the models are so wooden that the customer looks at them as part of the fixtures, like the banners, the billboards, the countertop. You stood out. You don't look like one of them" Chip concluded.

"Thanks. It's my first and last time to do it. I've got to do it another five hours tomorrow, then my modeling career is officially over. I don't think my calves could stand making a living that way and I don't think they want to see me in converse all-stars" Jill replied.

"A pity" Rory said laughing. Jill glanced at him appraisingly. What he'd just said was daring, not in its own right, but because Paul was a customer. If she was offended at Rory's desire to see more of her skin, Paul would hear of it, and that was a risky way to do business.

Jill continued to sip her drink and think while the two studs chatted her up. Very friendly, very respectable, but with an undercurrent of sexual interest a fourteen-year-old girl would have picked up. When she gathered herself to return to the chaise lounge, the two studs followed.

"I can help with those feet and calves you know" Chip said. "I worked in a health club through high school and I did massages. I know all the ins and outs. If you don't get the inflammation out, you'll have hell tomorrow."

Jill didn't need this young buck to tell her about how to take care of her muscles. She'd done it her whole life. Unfortunately, he was right and the sooner she had her legs below the knees worked, the faster she would recover.

"Just a minute" she told them.

"There are two young studs here named Rory and Chip" Jill texted Paul, "they say they're your sponsors. They want to 'help' by giving me a foot massage. You OK with that?"

"Let me know if they go above the knees" Paul replied with a smiley face.

"Sure" Jill said. I could use the help. Chip urged Jill to draw up her legs and sat down on the bottom part of her chaise lounge. He reached out for her right foot and placed it in his lap, squarely on top of his crotch.

"You have some oil?" he asked in a friendly tone, never moving her heel off of his swelling cock. A second margarita was delivered.

"Sure, in my bag" Jill said, and reached in for it. The process of leaning over split her top slightly, and she could feel the air reach her right nipple, meaning she had exposed it. Chip saw it and was clearly awestruck. He looked like a deer in the headlights when Jill handed him the suntan oil.

Chip's work was professional. He worked the space between the toes, the arch, the Achilles, and began working his way up her right calf and shin. Jill was in heaven. This must have been what it was like in ancient Egypt—slave boys meeting your every need. Chip's work turned a bit less mechanical and more sensuous as he worked his way up towards Jill's knee. She began feeling the heaviness she got in her labia when she became excited. Not wet, yet, but excited.

Maybe you could flip for the other leg Chip suggested. Jill knew the move would expose most of her ass and her crotch as well. The Brazilian-styled bikini bottom covered only about one-third of her bottom, and the little strip that connected it front-to-back was insanely thin. She lowered her lounger into a flat position, laid out a towel, laid face down on it, and heard the distinctive sound of the two young men drawing in their breaths in surprise. Chip turned to Rory and mouthed what an ass!

Chip said nothing more, but set to work. As with the other leg, his movements grew slow, smooth and sensuous as he approached her knee and again Jill's nether lips grew heavy and flush with blood.

"You know, this kind of pain and inflammation often radiates up the leg all the way to the back" Chip said. "I can take care of that too if you'd like."

"You're too kind" Jill said. "Just a second."

"Chip wants to take care of inflammation 'all the way up to my back if I would like. What do you think he really wants to do honey?" she texted Paul.

"He wants to do what I'd want to do. Make you horny and see if he gets lucky" Paul replied with another smiley face.

"Should I let him?" Jill asked.

"It's your call. This is a graphic showing Chip's approach. He attached a .gif of a shark's dorsal fin playing the theme to Jaws. Jill laughed.

"Sure" Jill said. "My feet feel better already. Maybe it's the Margaritas, but the massage felt great!"

Chip spread oil all along her thighs, then began working them, back and forth, side to side, up and down, just as a professional masseuse would.

"This might get a little personal" he warned, "please just let me know if you are at all uncomfortable" and he moved his hands north onto the cut between Jill's legs and ass. She was glad she'd put in the work. She knew the sight was impressive. He rubbed the outside of her legs to the knee on both sides, then the inner thighs, ending with the briefest brush against her bikini-clad quim. She knew it was coming, but his boldness still surprised her some and she jerked involuntarily. Undeterred, Chip returned to massaging her lower legs, making trips back up to the space between her thighs more and more frequency. Jill realized that she was getting very excited down there. Her lips were not only heavy and filled with blood, but she could feel emerging wetness inside her. Soon, she knew, it would leak out of her and into the bikini bottom itself and there would be no hiding it. The young stud would know that it was working just the way he wanted. Still, she let him. If Paul had wanted it to stop, he would have said so, and it wasn't like they were going to do anything in the middle of a crowded pool.

Finally, it happened. On one particularly vigorous massage of her inner legs her bikini rode up, leaving her pussy partially unprotected. Chip took full advantage and his fingers sliced into the void and across her sensitive lips.

"Oooohhh" Jill let out a low moan. Low, but easily heard by the young stud. Emboldened, the young man squirted additional oil directly on her bottom. If she didn't stop him, he'd be all over her. She didn't stop him. Instead she mostly held her breath and stared down into the towel beneath her as Chip worked her rump with his talented fingers. Jill knew that if she didn't break contact, she would start doing things, maybe lots of things, that she didn't want to happen. Certainly not in a public place. She had to act, now.