Letters from the Attic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for something extra" Shannon said. She untied the bindings on Jill's wrists, only to force Jill down onto her knees and retie her wrists behind her. Jill was helpless, her quim and her bottom both exposed. Shannon reached around and pulled her short dress all the way to her mid-section, then pinched the front of Jill's thong so that it narrowed into a very tiny strip. She then worked it over Jill's pussy, first left and right then up so hard that Jill's pussy lips popped out on either side of it. Shannon tugged the black band, now wet with Jill's spunk, back and forth tightly over Jill's clit and to grind forward in response to the blonde as though she were taking her from behind. Jill could feel Shannon's thighs hit her rump, feel the pole vibrate between her cheeks as Shannon struck it. Her eyes became so clouded by lust she could not even acknowledge the men around her.

The men watched raptly as Jill lost control. They weren't surprised when Jill had been cold to the first two dancers. They'd been out with women at titty bars before and they knew that most women talked a good game, but usually found the dancing a put off—unwanted competition. But they'd seen how attracted Jill was to Shannon even before the dance began and wondered what it meant. But Jill had now submitted herself completely so openly and completely to the young strumpet that she was...simply...gone. Their thoughts were, perhaps, predictable:

Paul: Holy cow, she's a goner.

Steve: Paul is such a lucky fucker.

Chip: I want to take the redhead in the ass while the blonde licks mine.

Rory: My dick is going to rupture.

Sid: God please God make me the white part of that Oreo cookie.

Ralph: Holy fucking shit! Holy fucking Shit!

Having won Jill entirely, Shannon would now use her. She popped up from her knees and resumed her dance, strutting around and around the circular table with a hand placed atop Jill's head in ownership. The dollar bills flowed into the two goblets like water. Jill watched her with manic intensity as Shannon stopped in front of her on the third lap, her pussy inches from Jill's face. Shannon began a slow sexy movement of her hips directly in front of Jill's face. Jill looked up and Shannon crooked her finger at her, just as she'd done to Steve and Paul the night before.

Oh my God! She wants me to eat her. Right here! Jill thought. Shannon left no doubt. She grasped Jill's blonde locks in her left hand and pulled Jill's face toward her snatch. Jill was close enough to smell the intoxicating scent of Shannon's musk and sweat. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue, only to have Shannon pull her pussy away from her as she drew close. Time and time again, Shannon thrust herself near Jill, entreating Jill to put her tongue in her, only to pull away at the last moment as Jill lurched forward. In the back of her mind Jill knew that she was showing herself to be a wanton little bitch in heat, but she didn't care. She wanted that strawberry.

Abruptly, evidently because the clock had tripped the half-hour, Shannon broke off contact with Jill. She went cold, very professional. Untying Jill, she tossed Chip's tie back to him and emptied the contents of the two snifters into a small pouch. She hugged Jill and kissed her chastely on the cheek, and was gone, leaving Jill both frustrated and embarrassed to return to a room full of men who'd just seen her convert into a total slut.

"I think I'll go to the restroom" Jill said to give herself a momentary break from the situation. She asked one of the attendants' directions and found it. And of course, there was Shannon, standing at the mirror half naked applying new eye shadow. Shannon spotted her through the mirror.

"Did ya fallo me lassie?" she asked.

"No. I just had to get out of the room, to get a break" Jill replied.

"I'll give you a fuacking braak" Shannon said. She grabbed the back of Jill's hair and pulled her into a bathroom stall, slammed the door shut, and locked it.

Shannon kissed Jill hotly, forcing her long tongue down Jill's throat. Jill took to it, moaning and grinding her body against Shannon's leg. "Down on ya knees" Shannon ordered. Jill's mind went blank and she lowered herself onto the filthy floor. Shannon positioned her just the way she wanted then lifted one of her booted legs and rested it on the lip of the toilet.

"Take it. Take what ya want ya little cunt. You wanted it from the moment I saw ye" Shannon said. Shannon's crudeness blitzed Jill's brain. She gripped Shannon's thong, moved it aside, and plunged into the young woman. Shannon gripped her in a headlock and humped her pussy all over Jill. She was a fountain, and soon her juices quite literally coated every part of Jill's face. Shannon roughly fucked her clit onto Jill's tongue, seeking her release just like a man. Jill responded by inserting two fingers into Shannon's pussy and stroking them in and out roughly until Shannon exploded over her, the wetness cascading over Jill's chin and down her neck.

Shannon shook through the last part of her climax, spanked Jill sharply across the face, opened the door to the stall, and left without looking back. Jill sat dazed on her knees with a face full of spunk. Several women looked on in surprise, but one knew submission when she saw it. She was half-way to the stall looking for the same treatment before Jill jumped up, raised her hand in a strong "no" gesture and ran from the bathroom. The club was so dark that no one could really detect what had gone on. When she got to their private room a short petite brunette had taken the stage and the men were diverted. All except Paul. Paul saw Jill reach for the napkins on the side of their seats and swab Shannon's leavings off of her. He knew exactly what had happened. He smiled.

"I think it's about time we headed back to the hotel guys" he volunteered. The guys looked upon Jill's flush face and each of them thought Paul's idea was a very good one. They tipped the last dancer and left.

SOMETHING ABOUT AN SUV

Jill sat in the middle of the mid-section of the big SUV between Paul and Steve. The Buffalo guys sat in the front and the Foreman twins in the way back.

"I met Shannon in the bathroom" Jill whispered to Paul. "I ate her."

"Is that why you have a red mark on your cheek?" Paul whispered in return.

"She spanked me" Jill explained.

"Should I?" Paul asked.

"You all should. Kiss me" Jill answered. Paul leaned in and gave his lovely wife a peck, which grew into a long kiss, then a mouth fuck. Every free eye in the SUV followed them.

"I'm going to get you off now" Paul whispered, "everyone is going to see it. They're all going to want you Jill. Are they all going to get you Jill?" Paul asked.

"Yes" Jill whispered back. Paul lifted Jill's left leg and placed her foot between his legs and the door. He nodded to Steve, who did the same thing to Jill's right leg. This pulled Jill's skirt up again and exposed her thong-covered pussy. Paul inserted his right hand between Jill's legs and rubbed her clitty, working his fingers over the top of the soaked underthings. Steve added his two cents, reaching into Jill's top and tweaking her nipples before dropping his hand and inserting his big fingers into Jill's gash. Jill's pelvis lifted all the way off the seat in response and her head lolled back, her blonde trusses falling down the back of her seat.

The twins sprung into action. Sid raked his hands through Jill's hair while Ralph reached over the top of the seat and took Jill's tits into both hands. Rory turned in his seat to catch the action and Chip kept stealing glances as they rolled down the road.

"Ooooh, oohhh, yessss, oh yes, oh, oh fuck that's good" Jill gasped as the four men manipulated her.

Paul played his wife, withholding his attention from her clit, then lavishing it on her, until she oscillated higher and higher towards her peak. He knew that the way he treated Jill would reflect in the way the other men treated her. If he was soft, they would be soft. If he was rough, they would feel permission to be rougher. He withdrew his fingers from her clit, drew his hand back and spanked her pussy lightly, a quiet pop issuing with each downstroke.

"YESSS, OH FUCK, OOOOOHHH, JESUS GOD! OH MY, OH MY, OH MY GAAAWWWWD!" Jill screamed as the abuse set her off. She continued to writhe and moan for the better part of a minute until intercepting and halting Paul's blows.

"I think you're going to have to pay the extra cleaning charge guys" Steve joked, withdrawing his soaked fingers from Jill's middle.

"Well worth it!" Chip answered "Well worth it." The big SUV sped up. Someone was anxious to get home.

SUITE 2048

Suite 2048 was stunning. It occupied the entire northeast corner of the 20th floor and went over a thousand square feet. A balcony about ten feet wide ran the corner on both sides. Instead of a TV room dominating the middle, a massive king-sized bed, reinforced at the head by a standing wall with recessed light sconces, occupied center stage. A few feet from the foot of the bed, an unusual built-in feature ran the length of the opposite wall. Each side was a sofa covered in soft suede and the middle contained an oversized black onyx colored tub with faucets springing from the wall in the middle. A metal fixtured extended from the ceiling right over the top of the tub. Jill couldn't figure out what it was until Chip pushed a button and a clear fat stream of water fell from the ceiling into the bottom of the tub. At the head of the huge bed double-wide openings on either side allowed the occupant to easily walk through to the bathroom which had dual sinks and a large walk in shower. Off this main bedroom, the user encountered a transitional conference room with a small kitchenette at one end and a doorway to the second, more modestly sized bedroom on the other. Both the main room and conference room had sliding doors to access the balcony. The entire décor was beautifully coordinated, cream linens and pillows, tan, brown, cream and rust cushions offset by dark reddish-brown wood of the floor and cabinetry.

Evidently one of the Buffalo guys had called ahead, because a magnum of champagne sat chilling near the side of the bed. Paul said nothing, but handed Jill the bag he had retrieved from the SUV. Jill grabbed the bag and took it into the bathroom, drawing the recessed doors together behind her for privacy. She knew where all of this was heading and she desperately wanted it to go there, but that didn't keep her from needing to take stock. She was tipsy, she knew. She'd had one strong drink at the restaurant and two at the strip club. She was also ravenously horny. Shannon had turned her on more than any woman since Carmen. The clit massage she'd had on the way home was nothing more than an appetizer.

The odd thing was, she thought, that she wanted both to be in control and out of control at the same time. Stupid. She knew she had to make a choice, but also knew that once the guys got their dander up, she wouldn't be able to control them unless she had Paul's help. She opened the bag and pulled out the midnight blue teddy and matching thong that Paul had packed. He doffed her dress and put on the sheer nighty.

Paul had packed virtually every naughty little thing she had brought to Miami; a vibrating butt plug, nipple clips, cuffs, a long black leather paddle, thigh/wrist restraints, and the biggest vibrator they owned. Just touching the bag's contents made her hornier. She was like a racehorse at the gate and she knew it. The door to the bathroom drew part of the way back and Paul handed her a champagne glass. She emptied it quickly and handed it back for a refill.

Well, moment of truth she thought idly putting the last touches on her lipstick. Paul entered again, stood behind her, put another glass on the counter then put his arms around her. She turned to face him.

"Thanks baby," she said, "I mean it." "Most husbands would be in a jealous rage right now. Using a flame thrower maybe" she joked. "But you're as cool as a cucumber. Why?"

"Because I love you and I know you love me. I know you aren't going anywhere and I know that you know how to keep this boxed up when we don't want it front and center" Paul responded. "If anything gets out of hand in there, you just look at me and I'll set it right."

"I want you first" she said.

"I'd be honored" he replied.

Paul returned to the main chamber and waited for Jill's grand entrance. A few moments later she entered to a collective "ooooh" by the men assembled. Paul noticed that the second glass of champagne had been emptied. He took note of the clock because he had a somewhat academic curiosity about how long one of these things lasted. It was 12;34 a.m.

"Ok boys. Here are the rules" Jill said forcefully. "No one except Paul makes it into my pussy or my ass without a condom. My mouth is fair game without one. I like cum unless you've been eating peppers or hot sauce the last couple of days. You can cum anywhere you want except for my eyes and my nostrils. If you do that, you're out of the game. You can spank or pinch me if I say you can, but you stop when I tell you to. If you don't stop, you're also out of the game. I say who goes first and I say when we're done. I like combos and one on one both. I lick balls and crotch, but not assholes. You do that and your out of the game. I take it in all three holes. I like it when you talk dirty. You can call me whatever you like, it doesn't bother me. I expect each of you to be able to perform at least twice."

All six men were flabbergasted.

"Oh, and Paul, you're our camera man." Paul was stunned, but her decision made sense in a bizarre way. Jill wanted to preserve the rush that came from this kind of wild behavior. By filming it, she could reclaim it month after month.

"As I see it, there's only one problem. You are all still dressed." Jill concluded. Most had been actively massaging their cocks. To a man they jumped up and began shedding clothing.

"Now we're going to play a little game called spin the toy bag. Paul here has very thoughtfully brought all of our toys from home. You'll each be blindfolded. You'll each reach into the bag and pull out the very first item you touch. You'll have to use it on me when we go. Do you understand the game?" All the guys answered that they understood.

"Paul and Steve, you're up first." With that she sat on the bed and held out the bag. Steve was first, his hand landed on a big bottle of lubricant. There were the requisite oohs and ahhs. Paul was next and he gripped the vibrating butt plug. Cheater, he knew exactly where it was. Rory reached in and collected the cuffs. The twins drew a paddle and the thigh bindings. That suggested a direct and interesting approach for them when it came their time. Chip, whom Jill saw as the wildest of the entire bunch, drew the nipple clips. Of course, he would. He also got the bonus prize of the big vibrator as well for going last.

She laid back on the bed and Paul took center stage between her legs. He stripped off her thong and threw it aside. Steve removed her top.

"Pick up her ankles" Paul instructed. Steve pulled Jill's ankles up until her rump was exposed. Paul took the butt plug, doused it with lube and inserted it in Jill's bottom, turning it on to a medium setting. Jill's eyes closed as the delicious vibrations shook her. Paul leaned in to eat her and Steve lowered his enormous cock into her mouth. She gently bucked against Paul's face and tongue as he teased her without mercy. Her moans intensified even through Steve's fleshy tube. Paul could sense the guys behind him masturbating, hearing them tug their cocks, their grunting. They all wanted his wife. His wife.

When Jill was nearly at her limit he stopped, pulled her to the edge of the bed and entered her. She was so wet that it took just two strokes to reach full depth. Jill was wound so tightly that within the same two strokes Jill had her second orgasm of the night. Paul knew Jill so well. He understood that once she got this way, she could orgasm in a continuous string, so he slowed and varied his thrusts just to bring her back and keep her on edge. Her increasing hunger showed up an in effort to swallow Steve's massive tool whole, but physics being what they were she only managed a few inches. Still she swabbed it in her saliva, coating the underside, tickling his big head, and pulling his leg over her so that he could lower his balls into her mouth. Steve grunted and bucked back and forth, dragging his balls over Jill's hungry mouth, holding his cock just below the head and jerking it slightly. Paul, and everyone else, could see that Jill was giving his sac a first-class tongue lashing.

Paul redoubled his efforts and was now actively pounding his wife's snatch. His head was nearly to Steve's back and he could hear his Steve reaching his limit. Paul pulled out and erupted across Jill, so torqued by all he'd seen that evening that his sperm landed all the way up to Jill's cheek. Steve pulled off of Jill, turned and stuffed the head of his meaty cock straight into her mouth. He came in a rush, holding the head of his cock in Jill's mouth as she fielded his entire load before closing her mouth and forcing it out across her jaw and into her hair.

"Good God!" Sid said out loud. Paul and Steve looked his way and retired from the big bed. "Who's next?" Paul asked.

"Rory and Chip" Jill said. "How do you want me, clean or dirty?" Jill asked.

"Clean" they both answered. Paul fished a hand towel out of the bathroom, ran warm water on it and brought it to his bride. She cleaned herself thoroughly, then threw it aside and laid back on the massive pillows.

Rory and Chip entered the arena. Rory laid on his back and asked, very quietly "would you mind being on top?" Dear boy! Jill thought, and she mounted him. She could sense his excitement immediately and she knew that he wasn't about to last long.

"Where's your toy?" she asked. Chip threw him the cuffs.

"Would you put your arms behind you?" Rory asked.

"Absolutely" she answered the handsome young man.

Chip clasped the fur-lined cuffs snuggly around her wrists.

"Oh shit" Rory said urgently. "This is too much. I'm gonna pop."

Jill chuckled empathetically and pulled herself off him. "It's the eyes. You wouldn't think it, but I always get off when Paul looks me in the eyes. Chip, put the blindfold back on him, or me."

Chip chose her. She was now blindfolded and cuffed. When Chip applied the nipple clamps, he was a little shit just as Jill thought he would be. He put them on the tightest possible setting to "make sure they wouldn't fall off."

"There's a second blindfold in the bag" Jill said breathlessly. She was intent to make sure beautiful Rory, handsome Rory, stayed hard as long as possible. " Put it on him" she said. Chip happily strapped the blindfold around his friend's eyes. There was nothing left now but the grinding. Rory couldn't see Jill's eyes, or see her mouth wrench in lust, or watch her arch her back when Chip inserted his well lubed cock into her ass. So, she just rode. And rode, and rode. Chip was satisfied at first just to be in her, but soon he grew much more aggressive. He reached around and clasped his hand around Jill's neck, as if the nipple clips and cuffs weren't enough to show who was in charge. Jill liked it. Soon the three were syncopating with Jill pushing her pussy down on Rory and her ass back into Chip. That's when Chip started spanking her bottom with his free hand. Just as it had in Gulf Shores, the hurt fired her. She wanted more and more of it. Chip could sense her cutting loose. He grabbed the cuffs and pulled her arms, using the backward pressure to pound her even harder. He was totally out of control now, nailing her rump in a mind-numbing staccato of thrusts that soon had Jill screaming at the top of her lungs.