Letters From The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Tim, to tell you the truth, it felt weird. I always loved kissing you but this wasn't the same. It didn't feel bad. It felt kind of good, actually, but I think that's because Gail and I are such close friends. I just told her it didn't feel good or bad.

Gail just said that was OK and that she'd felt the same way at first. Then she gave me another big hug. This time, she let her hands slip down my back until she was rubbing around my waist. She kept going lower and lower, and finally she was rubbing my butt again. That made me all tingly, almost like when you rub me there, and I must have relaxed a lot. Gail giggled and said she thought I liked that. Then, she slipped her hand under my T-shirt and touched me on the breast.

I was probably a little drunk by then, but I wasn't that drunk. I grabbed her hand and told her I couldn't do this. She just said it was OK, and that if I ever changed my mind, to just let her know.

I went right to bed after that, but I couldn't get to sleep. I laid there thinking about what Gail had done, and how it made me feel. It was kind of nice, but it seemed like, well, like I was cheating on you. Then I thought it wouldn't be cheating because she's a woman, not a man, and she didn't have any way to really have sex with me. It would almost be like I was doing it to myself, but just a lot easier. Gail said Luke liked her to do it. Marsha told Gail her husband knew, and he approved if he was gone for a long time, like he is now.

I remembered how it felt when she touched my breast. I got all tingly inside, almost like when you touch me there. I kept thinking I must be bad to have felt that way, but at the same time, I was curious as to what it would be like. I'm just all confused about the whole thing. I'm ashamed of feeling this way, and ashamed that I've even written you about it, but I needed to talk to somebody. I can't talk to either your mom or mine about it, and Gail will just tell me it's OK if I want to and OK if I don't.

Well, Honey, that's what happened. I promise I haven't done anything else, and I won't. I don't know if you'll understand, or that you'll even still love me anymore, for that matter. If there was anybody else I could tell, I wouldn't worry you. You have enough to worry about without thinking I've turned into a lesbian while you're gone. Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth. I think about you every night, and after that night with Gail, I decided I should do like you and take care of things myself until you get home. Just you watch out when you do get home. Gail has told me some of the other things she and Luke do, so I'm going to have a few surprises for you.

All my love to you, Darling. I hope you still love me.

Shelley

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

May 25, 1968

Darling Tim,

On our wedding day, Julie Summers (one of your old girlfriends, remember) told me I was the luckiest girl in the world to have landed you. I didn't know how true that was until I read your last letter. I'm floating on a cloud.

I didn't know if you'd understand. To read that you do understand and that you still love me is just too wonderful to believe.

I suppose I should have guessed that you'd try to find Luke. I'm glad you did in some ways, and not glad in others. It's embarrassing to know that you asked him about my "problem", but I know you only did it because you love me, so it's not so bad. Luke wrote to Gail about hearing from you. She'd told him about what happened between us, and he was afraid you'd beat him up or something. When you just asked him about how he feels about what she does, he was really relieved.

I don't know if I'm ready yet, but it's so wonderful that you love me and trust me enough to say it's OK with you. It doesn't surprise me that you want to hear about it if it happens. You have such a naughty mind. I think I'm starting to like your naughty mind. And don't you worry about me changing sides, so to speak. When you get home, we're going to a motel for at least three days. We'll get one of those with a little kitchen. I'm not letting you out of my arms, or out of bed, even to go eat, for at least that long.

I think Gail is trying to entice me a little. Her mom sent her one of those instant cameras, and she took the pictures of me that are in this letter. I hope you like the bra and panty pictures. She tried to get me to be naked, but I was too embarrassed. She wasn't. I've never taken pictures of a naked woman before last night, but Gail just stripped off all her clothes and started posing. You should see them. Well, no, you shouldn't. They're just for Luke. She's as big as the women in your nudie magazines. I'm afraid I stared a lot. She'd shaved herself, down there.

Gail caught me staring at her and asked what was the matter. I told her I didn't know women ever did that. She laughed that wicked little laugh of hers and said I should try it. Well, I hope you're sitting down, because I did! That's why you don't see those little stray hairs peeking out around my bikini panties.

It feels funny because it's so smooth. You'd probably like it as much as Luke likes it when Gail shaves. She says he doesn't like picking the hairs out of his mouth when he licks her down there. I can appreciate that. There's nothing as bad as having a hair stuck in your mouth. I know what you're thinking, and no, I haven't tried that yet. Like I said, I don't know if I'm ready, or if I'll ever be.

The other thing shaving did was make me even more horny than before. I keep touching myself there to see if it feels the same, and when I do, I get all warm and cuddly feeling. I also get really wet and have to change my panties. That night, I felt down there, and couldn't stop myself. I'm afraid I'm in really bad shape, sex-wise. I kept thinking about what we used to do, and kept rubbing really easy, and before I knew it, I had an orgasm. Now, it wasn't as good as when you're doing it to me, but it was still good. I slept like a baby after that. I don't think I'll be needing that vodka and orange juice any more.

We're going to take some more pictures tomorrow night after work. The film is expensive, but now that I'm on piecework, I can afford it once in a while. If I keep feeling like I do right now, you're going to get me naked as the day I was born. I don't know if I can pose like Gail, but maybe she'll help me.

God, I need to have you here with me. There's still seven months left before you land in Nashville. Don't you dare get hurt over there. I'll die if we can't make love as soon as you get home. I'm going to fuck you senseless the first night. Yep, I said the f-word. I know why Gail says it now. It's the only word that means what I want to do to you and what I want you to do to me.

Your horny little wife,

Shelley

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

June 23, 1968

Hi, my big hunk of man,

I'm glad you liked the second set of pictures. It took all my courage and a couple of drinks to let Gail take those, but it was worth it when I read your letter. I also liked the other things you wrote. They made me all warm and wet again. It's funny that we have to be thousands of miles apart for you to tell me things like that, and it's even funnier how it made me feel. Would you believe it if I told you I didn't even get half way through before I started touching myself? When I read what you wrote about sticking your cock inside me, I just came all over the place. It's a good thing I was in my bed. There was a big wet spot on the sheets right under my hips. I've never done that before. I asked Gail about it. She just laughed and said she'd heard of women doing that if they're really excited. She asked me how I did it because she wants to learn.

I don't have the foggiest idea how it happened. It just did, and that's what I told her. She said I'd have to demonstrate for her one of these days. I don't know if I can do that or not, but if I can, maybe I'll have her take a picture for you.

I can't believe I'm using words like fuck, cock and cum. My mother would have washed my mouth out with soap if she'd ever heard me say those words. Somehow, they're the only words that work. I don't want to make love to you. I need to fuck you. I need to feel your cock deep inside me. I want to feel you sucking on my nipples, just like you wrote you'd like to do. I'm touching them now, and they're really hard. If I squeeze them a little, I feel this thing in my tummy. It's almost like I've touched an electric wire, but not as strong. If I keep doing that, I can almost cum. I never get to find out if I could finish that way. I have to close my eyes and imagine that you're here with me. I use my finger to rub my clit and in a few seconds, I'm cumming. I've had to do a lot of laundry lately, hee, hee.

Well, back to stuff that won't give you a big boner (Gail is teaching me lots of new words).

Your mom came over to see me on Saturday. She's worried about you, as usual, but she knows you're doing OK because of what you write in your letters. I hope you don't ever get mixed up and send her one you wrote to me. I hate to think of what she'd say about those.

She asked me to go shopping with her. She and your dad are going to Gatlinburg for the weekend. It's their thirtieth wedding anniversary, just in case you forgot, and I know you have. Well, we went to the mall, and where do you think she went? To one of those shops that sells really sexy lingerie. She kept asking me what I thought about bras and panties and teddies. I can't imagine my mother ever asking me something like that.

She whispered that she wanted to get something that would "make her look hot". I thought she'd been reading too many women's magazines, but I didn't say that. I just told her it was hard to tell without seeing them on her. I about fell over when she dragged me into the dressing room with her. She tried on some stuff and kept asking me if they made her rear end look big. Well, she's not skinny to begin with, but we found some things I think your dad will like. She settled on some mesh bras and some sexy little panties for daytime, and a really pretty teddy for night. I'm pretty sure your dad's a lot like you, so I'm also sure they aren't going to do much sightseeing. He isn't going to want to see many sights other than her.

Well, Honey, Gail just got home from Marsha's and she's begging to tell me what they did, so I'll close now. I know what she's going to say will make me really horny. I'll just have to go to bed early tonight. Wish you were here with your big strong hands and your big hard cock to take care of that for me. I know you wish you were here too.

All my love to my great guy,

Shelley

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

July 5, 1968

Hi, Darling,

I loved the pictures of you beside the tank. I really wish you could ride around in one of those instead of walking through the jungle. They seem so safe with all that metal. Your dad says they are unless if they hit a mine. You told me about mines, so I guess you're not very safe no matter how you get around.

Gail and I went to the fireworks at the base last night. We took a blanket and a picnic dinner so we could get a good seat. They were pretty, but I kept thinking about how you have those explosions all around you everyday, and the ones you have aren't pretty. It made me a little sad. I missed you so much, because I remembered how we used to watch them on the Fourth.

When we got home, Gail asked why I was so quiet. I told her I was thinking about you. She gave me a hug, and it felt good, but I still missed you. I need you to hug me so bad.

Tonight, I'm still feeling like something's missing from my life. I know that thing is you, Darling. It helps a lot to know that we'll only be apart for six more months, but it still hurts that you're not here.

I think I'm going to stop writing and go have a good cry. Gail does that too, usually right after she gets a letter from Luke. I know you men don't understand why it helps to cry, but it does. I'll write again tomorrow, just like always.

Love, Shelley

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sep 15, 1968

To my wonderful guy, Tim,

Wow, I opened your letter and saw that picture and it made me hot. I probably won't put that one in our album. I'm going to keep it in my nightstand. It's been so long since I saw your cock, I'd forgotten what it looks like. To see it all hard made my nipples tingle. When I read that you do yourself by looking at my pictures, it made me feel funny at first, but then I started thinking. If you pick my pictures over the ones in the nudie magazines, you must think I'm pretty hot stuff too. Then I got really sexy feeling and went out to buy some more film. I think Gail has corrupted me. I'm starting to like being corrupted. These pictures will show you just how horny and corrupted I've gotten.

I asked Gail to take the pictures last night. We started out with the ones of me on the couch. The one where I have my head thrown back with my mouth open was the last one we took there. Gail giggled and said we'd have to wash the couch if I went any further, so we move to my bedroom.

I really got into taking these for some reason. I kept thinking about the picture of your cock, and it made me want to do all kinds of things. Gail was even taken by surprise. She kept saying, "Damn, Shelley, you're even turning me on." I guess I must have been doing just that. I had an orgasm, and when I looked up, Gail had her clothes off and was rubbing her nipples.

I must have looked shocked. Gail just smiled and told me to keep going and not mind her. I couldn't not mind her because she was making me hotter. After she took the one of me having an orgasm with my hips up off the bed, she put down the camera and laid down beside me. She said it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

I never thought of it as beautiful. It just feels really great. After seeing the pictures, I guess it does look kind of nice. Anyway, she looked right in my eyes, and started rubbing her breasts again. Before I knew what was happening, she took my hand, put it on her breast, and squeezed. Her face was all soft, and her eyes looked really big. She moved her hand down between her legs and started rubbing herself.

I started to take my hand away, but as soon as I moved it a little, Gail moaned, so I stopped. She reached up and held my wrist to make me rub her breast. Her nipple was really hard, like mine get sometimes when I'm thinking about you, and it poked into my hand. It seemed to get harder when she rubbed my palm over it. Gail moaned again, and went back to rubbing herself.

It was kind of neat. I could make her make little noises just by touching her, so I tried some of the things you do to me. I pinched her nipple, just a little, and I thought she was going to jump off the bed. She said, "That's right, do that again", and spread her legs apart so she could get her fingers inside her.

I pinched her nipple again, and then I twisted it a little, like you like to do. She lifted her hips up off the bed and started to say "Yes, yes", over and over. When I did it again, Gail had a climax, right there beside me. She was right. It was beautiful. When she stopped breathing hard, she said it had felt really great. It made me happy that I'd helped her out. Since Marsha's husband came home, Gail hasn't been able to be with her.

She gave me a big hug, and I have to tell you that hug felt really weird. I guess I felt what you feel when we hug, except her breasts are a lot bigger than mine. It was just odd to have two big soft boobs pushing against mine. I suppose it was from watching her, but my nipples were a little bit hard. Gail said they felt really nice. She reached between us and touched one of them very gently, and this little tingle ran all the way through me. I must have shivered, because she giggled, and said I must like that.

Well, I did, in a way. I'd much rather have you do that, but it did feel good. Gail did it again, and then kissed me. I didn't have much choice because she was almost lying on top of me, so I kissed her back a little. Before I knew what was happening, I was kissing her a lot. She started rubbing my boob, and it felt really good.

Gail stopped kissing me and asked if I was all right with this. I said since you'd said it would be OK, I guessed I was. She grinned and said she was going to make me remember this night.

She laid on top of me and started kissing me all over. I about died when she licked my nipple. You know how sensitive I am there, and it felt like when you do that. I got this contraction down in my tummy and it made me wiggle my hips. She sucked on it a little, and I got that contraction again. Gail stopped and I tried to pull her back down, but she laughed and said she had better things in store for me.

She ended up by lifting my legs up and spreading them apart. I got pretty tense when she started kissing me on the inside of my thigh, but the longer she kissed, the better it felt and I finally just let my legs open up for her. I felt her thumbs pushing my lips apart and then she licked me there. The feeling was so intense I just about threw her off the bed. She giggled, and said, "See, I told you you'd been missing out."

Gail kept licking and trying to push her tongue inside me. That was driving me crazy. I thought I would cum if she kept it up long enough. She didn't want to wait that long. I felt her tongue going higher and higher until she touched my clit. I moaned and pushed back against her. She did it again, and then she put her lips around it. I couldn't help myself. When she sucked just a little and licked it, I climaxed.

She didn't stop. She just kept licking and sucking. I felt her slip her arms around my legs and start rubbing my breasts. She was already getting me there again, and when she pinched my nipples, I think I yelled. Gail lifted my boobs up by my nipples, twisted them both, and sucked really hard. I know I yelled then, and I felt myself get all wet down there when I had another orgasm. Gail kept sucking until I grabbed her head and begged her to stop.

She pulled herself up beside me and kissed me again. I wouldn't have let her because of what she'd been doing, but Gail was too fast for me. I tasted myself on her lips. It surprised me because it wasn't really bad. I even kissed her back again. I went to sleep with her hugging me.

Well, Darling, you said you wanted to hear about it when it happened, and now you have. I hope you're not jealous or anything like that, because you shouldn't be. It was nice, but I'd much rather have your cock inside me when I cum. It was just better than my fingers, just like I hope I feel better than your hand.

I hope you're as hard as a poker and you have to go take care of yourself, because after writing all this, that's just what I'm going to have to do. I'm going to look at that picture of your cock and just frig myself silly.

Gail says I have a nice pussy. (By the way, how did it get to be called a pussy? Maybe it's the hair that I used to have down there.) Anyway, I'm going to keep it nice and shaved for you, just like it is in the pictures. You better be doing your tongue exercises as well as exercising your cock, too. I liked it a lot when Gail did that, and it will only be better when you do it. I want to look into your eyes when I cum. God, I need you.

Your really horny wife,

Shelley

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jan 2, 1969

To my dearest Darling, Tim

I just hung up the phone after hearing your voice for the first time in thirteen months. I won't need to mail this letter, since I'll drive to Nashville to get you tomorrow. It's just that I've gotten so much in the habit of talking to you this way that I thought I'd let your "pen and paper" wife say good-bye. Now, don't you worry. Your flesh and blood wife will say hello tomorrow in a way you'll never forget.