Letters From The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,395 Followers

Luke got home last week. He and Gail went to Louisville to see her folks and then they are going to Knoxville for a week. When he walked into the waiting area, Gail screamed and just about knocked him down. She was grinning and crying at the same time. I cried a little myself. They had a long kiss and then we brought him home. I heard Gail moaning that night, and I knew it wasn't from using her massager. It made me really jealous. I promise not to knock you down until we get back to the apartment.

It's a little sad to be here all by myself, but I know that won't last for long. It helps to know that you made it safely to Seattle and are finally on your way home. Your dad says you will have changed, and I know he's right. I could see the change happening in your letters.

I've changed too, and I think you'll like the change. You left a woman in Oak Grove who loved you very much. I knew I loved you, but I didn't realize just how much I needed you. This year taught me that, and I'm never going to forget it. You're going to see just how much I need you as soon as you get off the plane. I know your mom and dad will want to see you too, but I haven't decided if I'm going to let them or not. I want to be really selfish and keep you all to myself in my bedroom.

Your mom is planning a dinner for you, but it will be the day after you get home. I think she understands how I feel and wants to give us some time alone. The other day, she asked me if I was on the pill again. She was worried that I'd get pregnant as soon as you got back, and said we ought to take a few months to get used to each other again. As you know, I went to the doctor before my last period, so I'm safe. I don't want to get pregnant, not right away, but believe me, we're going to practice a lot. I'm going to fuck you to death, well, almost, and then nurse you back to health so we can do it all over again. Your little wife has gone from being a naïve woman to something of a nymphomaniac, I'm afraid.

Speaking of practicing, just before Luke got home, Gail taught me something special. I won't tell you what that was except to say that I've been practicing on a banana. Got the picture? I hope you like my big surprise. Gail says Luke loves it.

I want to get up early tomorrow, so I'll stop writing. I want to be at the airport so I can see you get off the plane, just like Gail. After a year without you, all I can think to write is how much I need to feel your weight on top of me and your hard cock moving in and out of me, so my letters are probably getting pretty boring anyway. I can guarantee you won't be bored when you get home. Gail gave me a book with lots of positions to try. Some of them look like we'd both have to be contortionists, but the rest look interesting. If we do one new one a week, we'll get done sometime when we're thirty. Then, we can start all over again.

Well, since this will be her last letter to you, the old Shelley will say good-bye. The new Shelley will be the one who brings you home tomorrow, home to stay for the rest of our lives, and home to be loved like you've never been loved before. I think you'll like her.

All my love,

Shelley

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ronde
ronde
2,395 Followers