Letters To A Cuckold

Story Info
Letters to a cuckolded husband in prison.
2.5k words
3.74
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

7/8/06

My darling husband, cuckold and slave,

I hope you're enjoying prison. You took to sucking my bulls eagerly enough, so a nice eighteen month stint inside with all those rough criminals should suit you. I know you probably think that you only agreed to spend our trial separation in a high security unit for violent offenders because you have no choice but to agree with everything I say, but I think it's just what you need to get over your last hang ups about sucking cock and getting buttfucked. I'm sure you have a cell mate who appreciates having a cumbucket who was a sissy on the outside. Maybe you'll appreciate the anal and oral training I had you do now?

Are you still a pretty boy? That's the only thing that worries me about you being in there. You hear terrible stories about cutiepies who refuse to put out having their faces carved up for saying no. Of course, backing down to Ramone that first time proved you have more sense than to invite trouble by doing that sort of thing. I'm a bit more worried about you having those perfect teeth your parents spent a fortune straightening pulled out to make you a better cocksucker. Still, I'm sure the boys they do that to have had less oral practice than you. Nobody's ever complained to me about feeling teeth when you sucked them off. Of course, if they did they'd have been more likely to break your jaw than pull your teeth out, wouldn't they? I'm sure that was an incentive to learn to do it properly that you're very grateful for now.

Lyndi said to wish you well. You'll be pleased to hear that she's done some more legal research, and sees no reason why your stay in prison can't be extended. Indefinitely if need be. I bet you wish you'd signed that divorce agreement leaving me everything, but it's too late for that now, isn't it? Still, I'm sure you enjoy feeling in the right every time your ass is traded for a packet of cigarettes. Have you started smoking in there yet? Ramone has made me start because he says a mouthful of hot smoke makes for a better blow job. Maybe it does: he certainly seems to enjoy having me suck him like that a lot more than he does with icecubes in my mouth. Smoking rocks are a lot more fun, though that'd probably be way too hot for his poor cock to take. I don't want to get too heavily into that anyway as crack is very moreish, however much it fucks your mouth up, and it's easy to see why it destroys some people's lives. No question that it's incredible for sex, though. I think I'll be sticking to cocaine, though. It's less intense, but that just makes it easier to control. And you can't snort a line of crack off a hard cock, either.

As well as acquiring some nasty habits I'm sure a nice middle class boy like you used to be before you were sent down would find disgusting, I've spent some of our or I suppose I should say my, as I've had your name taken off the account, money on getting some tattoos. Ramone picked a really nice butterfly design for my right bicep, and I have a celtic knotwork tramp stamp now. It makes me feel really sexy having designs on my skin that stay in place no matter how naked I get, but you'd never understand that, would you? Still, maybe your cellie has put a property stamp on your ass to stop anybody slipping you a length without paying him first. I've pierced my navel as well. I don't have to wear that silly anklet with a key on it to show I'm available now that you're out of chastity and in prison, do I? I want to get my nipples done as well, but Ramone isn't really keen. I'm sure that I can talk him round. One thing I really want to try is being fucked by a pierced cock, but he'd never go for having that done. Still, he's a lot less jealous than you were, so there's time yet. We've had several threesomes, and even a foursome, so maybe he knows somebody with a ring or a bolt through their meat. Of course, he prefers two or three girls to more than one guy, but I've been spitroasted (just like you used to be, it's more difficult than it looks and I could almost respect you for how quickly you mastered that) and even gone airtight. Of course, what I really want to do is have a cock in all three holes, one in each hand and masturbate a sixth guy with my feet. You'd need a really big hot tub for that, though, or maybe some sort of bondage sling.

Feel sorry that you threw such an awesome sexy perfect ten away by being such a boring oaf about fidelity and monogamy yet? You're lucky that Ramone and I kept you as a maid for as long as we did. And all that whining about not wanting to be a rent boy. You were much better at that than you ever were as a husband or a domestic servant. You had queues outside glory holes, for heaven's sake. I bet you're getting a lot more cock now, and for a lot less. Do you even get a whole packet of cigarettes for sucking someone off in there, or do you have to make do with a handful of dog ends that might stretch to a roll up? Now I'm not saying that I'd go along with it if Ramone wanted to turn me out, but all you needed to do to stay a free man, kinda, was just to be a little less inhibited and stiff necked about everything.

Actually, if I'm honest, I think maybe I would let Ramone pimp me. Just for the experience. I do look at some of his bitches when they bring his money round and wonder. They're not perfect tens like me, but they're not the wasted looking skanks you see hanging around street corners in the shitty parts of town either. They don't have track marks and they do have all their teeth, and none of them look like you'd get a dose just by looking at them. It's impossible to look at his working girls and not wonder. Could I do that? Are they as confident as they look and talk and talk, or is it all show? Am I woman enough to handle it? You can't have a pimp as your lover and not wonder about it, can you? Then there's all the other questions wondering about that raises. Could I suck a really disgusting, unwashed cock with filthy knobcheese under the foreskin? How much would I have to be paid to take something like that, something so gross that just looking at will probably give you some sort of nasty infection? They probably have a fixed rate instead of taking more for the really gross looking cocks. Maybe they have to take less. Ramone is hardly a philanthropist, but somebody with something like that in their pants probably has less to pay. If they can't even afford personal hygiene or clean clothes, they probably can't afford the going rate for a whore either. Still, there's the cheap skanky girls for that end of the market I suppose. Perhaps for a certain type of working girl, really gross dicks are one of the perks of the job. That's a nasty thought, isn't it?

I suppose I could ask Ramone about all that stuff, but I don't want him getting the wrong idea. I'm at least a little jealous myself, even if I'm not an oaf like you and I could see him putting me to work as part of his stable then looking for a replacement girlfriend if he thinks I'm interested in doing that. I don't want that however tempted I sometimes am looking at his girls, and curious I am about how turning a trick works and how it feels. I think that if Ramone knew I was wondering about this, it might put him off me. He only wants to share me with very special friends of his, not rent me out to anybody who has the money to hand, after all. I can't wait for my navel piercing to heal up so I can replace the sleeper stud with this beautiful pearl and amethyst teardrop he's got me. I wonder if I should learn to belly dance for him? He might have got me it as a hint, and he likes me naked, just in a lot of bling. Necklaces, bangles and bracelets, chains, rings, the works. Belly dancing would go perfectly with that look. I'm wearing a lot less when I go out with him than I did with you, put it that way. You'd have never let me go to a nightclub wearing stripper heels and a tiny rubber thong bikini, would you?

Anyway, I'm sure you don't want to hear me whining about Ramone like a lovestruck teenager. Your life is much worse than mine at the moment, or at least I hope it is.

Your loving wife and former Mistress

2.

3/11/06

My whiney prison bitch,

I'm sure you're upset about the extra five years, but it's your own fault. Maybe if you'd signed the divorce agreement sooner, Lyndi wouldn't have included that confession with it?

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that I've had my first big fight with Ramone. It was over nothing really, and he was careful not to mark me, but I still took quite a beating Of course, making up afterwards felt really good, and I was astonished how much I enjoyed grovelling and kissing his feet and begging his forgiveness afterwards. The kiss he gave me afterwards when I'd stopped apologising made it all worthwhile, so maybe it was good for me.

What happened is this. I asked about the belly dancing thing, and he said that was a good idea, he'd been sort of hoping I'd ask, and he'd get somebody to teach me. So he did. I thought Tanisha was really nice, and kind of sexy. Curvy and voluptuous, with a soft, ripe body. She moves smoother than oiled silk naked, and can bust some incredible moves. She can swing her tits in circles in opposite directions. Feeling her hands on me as she adjusted how I was standing and corrected my posture before starting to dance was great. A flat hard tummy like mine isn't ideal for belly dancing, but the hip and knee moves are pretty simple. The first couple of sessions we spent as much time making out as dancing, and when we put on a show for Ramone, he fucked us both. I got to suck his come out of her pussy, like you used to do with me, and she returned the favour afterwards.

The dancing lessons kept going after I'd mastered belly dancing as best I could. I'd figured that Tanisha was a stripper or a table dancer from some of the moves and steps she was teaching me, but I figured that was kind of cool. I'm a sleazy, slutty chick now, after all. A pimp's slumming middle class consort. Not even having sex a couple of times with Tanisha without Ramone was a problem. Once she'd taught me that whole body shiver L'il Kim does, she deserved an orgasm, and I ate her out until she got one. Ramone was very clear that we could have sex as much as I wanted, and that was part of what he was paying Tanisha for, as well as removing the stick from my ass to make me a better dancer.

What caused the trouble, and my first beating was finding out that Tanisha was one of Ramone's Hos as well as a stripper. Simple right? Something I should have guessed straight off. Ramone mentioned it, I must have looked shocked, and he laughed and told me that most of the girls, and all the guys who weren't drug dealers we'd had threesomes or foursomes with were in his stable. I shouted and he hit me, then took his rings off and gave me my first hiding. It hurt, but that was the point. I spent most of the next day whimpering in bed and wondering if we were through. Afterwards, I realised that at least I hadn't said anything in front of Tanisha, which was good, because I don't want to upset her. She might be less worried about marking my face or scarring me than Ramone, and she might look soft, but she has a lot of core body strength. She can do a handstand and spread her legs and hold it while I eat her out, so she can surely throw a decent punch.

I'm carrying on with the dancing lessons, but concentrating more on stripper type stuff than belly dancing now. Tanisha says that most of the girls in the gentlemen's clubs don't dance all that well, but it wouldn't hurt for me to get a better groove on before I audition anywhere. Ramone doesn't object to me doing that. He thinks it might bring in some money, which would be good as the bank balance is leaking away steadily with all of the coke I'm taking. I think that stuff had a lot to do with the screaming fit that got me my beating. I'm not sure, but I think the sex might have got better since then, or maybe it's just the dance exercises loosening up my hips and my back. As well as Tanisha giving me some pointers, Ramone is having me dance naked for him every night, and seems to be enjoying the show. Since our fight, I've been waking him by sucking him off every morning as well. He likes that.

Now that I know Tanisha is a whore as well as a dancer, I wonder whether lap dancing is something she worked her way up to from sex work. I really want to ask her about that, but I don't want to upset her or offend her or sound like some sort of sleazy voyeur with sordid fantasies about other people's lives. For all I know prostitution pays more than table dancing does. The way Tanisha tells it there's a lot of money if you're any good, but you can end up owing the club and the DJ more money that you make in tips. How humiliating would that be? I'd better get some more practice before I even think about doing it. I may be able to shake my booty good enough to impress the dealer and his posse who came around to visit Ramone yesterday, but that isn't the same as a paying audience.

The idea of being onstage, naked in front of a crowd of guys who all want to fuck me is delicious, though. Every dance move a signal for sex, and my pussy so wet they can all smell it. Yummy. I want to do that, and I'm definitely going to do it. If Ramone sees it as a step towards turning me out, so be it.

Your slutty, superior, coked up Goddess of an ex