Letters to Some Body

Story Info
Daughter finds letters from her Dad that demand explanation.
2.4k words
4.51
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters who appear in this story are over the age of 18, and while there is nothing in this story to imply otherwise, that needs to be stated very clearly. All characters are legal adults.

Wyatt was grinning as soon as he walked through the door and saw his wife's face. "Hello Darling," he greeted her cheerily. His face fell when he read her expression.

Ally had her arms crossed in front of her. It wasn't quite anger, but definite tension, like she was uncomfortable just standing there. "Hi," she answered, seeming to study him.

"Something's wrong."

She hesitated for a long time, trying to delay the conversation for a few more seconds. "Our daughter found something that she'd like you to explain."

"What did she find?" He genuinely had no idea.

"I'll let her show it to you. She's waiting in the other room."

He watched her patiently. Clearly, whatever was going on was a big deal. "Babe, are you okay?"

"Honestly, I'm really confused, but... I'm gonna hear you out."

"I feel like I should be worried."

Ally locked eyes with her husband then sighed, "Let's go talk."

Wyatt followed her slowly. Their daughter, Ajay, was sitting on the couch. Her hands were resting on her knees in a position that made her seem uncharacteristically small. Beside her was a stack of papers turned face-down.

"Hi Sweetheart," he said as he took a seat on the opposite end of the couch, keeping some distance between them. He watched her with a face full of nervous concern. Ally had pulled up a chair to face them both. The silence in the room was the loudest, most uncomfortable quiet any of them could remember. Wyatt waited a while before he prompted, "Is there something you want to ask me about?"

"Dad... Are you gay?"

He blinked several times, trying to process. That was not at all a question he was expecting, "What?"

"Do you love men?"

His mouth hung open for a moment of pure confusion. He glanced at his wife, searching for something readable in her solemn expression. "No, Sweetheart. I have always been straight."

"Are you having an affair?"

That question came as an even bigger surprise, "Am I having..."

The girl's hands balled into fists and her voice rose in anger, "Are you cheating on Mom?"

"No, Ajay. I've never remotely cheated on your Mom."

"Don't lie to me, Dad!"

"I'm not lying to you. Honey, where is this coming from? Why would you ask me that?"

"Then who's Robin?"

"Robin..." Wyatt glanced down at the papers, recognizing the imprint of his handwriting from the other side. He rubbed his hand across his eyes then down to his mouth, hiding his expression as understanding dawned on him. "Oh. You saw me writing a letter the other day when you came into my office and.. You saw the file where I put these then you went through it when I wasn't home."

Ajay narrowed her eyes, somehow even more upset by how quickly and accurately her father had read her. "Honey, these are not at all what you think they are."

"Really, Dad?! Because they LOOK like a bunch of love letters to some guy saying how much you love to have sex with him." Agressively, she flipped over the stack of papers. Wyatt was not surprised by which particular letter was on top. He glanced, but didn't need to read the words. He already knew what the letter said.

Dear Robin,

I'm so glad I got to play with your cock this morning. You have such a great cock and I love the way it feels in my hand. I love how thick and hard your cock gets when I touch him. The ridges and veins along his shaft. I love the feel when he pulses in my hands, getting to stroke that sweet cock until you come. Your cock is so beautiful, Robin, just like every part of you is beautiful.

Ally had been silent up until this point, but now she stated, "I'd like to hear your explanation, Wyatt."

He looked down at the carpet, too embarrassed to look either of them in the face when he answered, "Robin is me."

It was his daughter's turn to look confused, but it was confusion mixed with anger, "What the hell do you mean he's you, Dad?"

"Okay... Okay... My therapist and I have talked a lot about self-confidence. I've always hated the way my body looks, wished I could be someone else. She pointed out to me what a problem that is; how it's been creating this cycle of negative thoughts for me. She said I need to learn to love my body and that would start by talking to him, saying kind things to him and treating him better."

Ajay made an annoyed, dismissive sound, "Come on, Dad. Are you seriously telling us..."

Her mother cut her off abruptly and gave her a stern look, "You asked him to explain. Now, LET him explain." Ajay closed her mouth obediently.

Wyatt smiled in appreciation of his wife and continued, "It was weird to talk to myself in the mirror the way she suggested. I couldn't get past how awkward I felt... but it seemed easier to write those things down in a letter. That made it click for me. It was surprisingly easy to think of my body as someone different, obviously not separate from myself, but distinct. I thought of him like a friend and suddenly, it dawned on me. I've been so mean to him, always acted ungrateful when he's always so selfless taking care of me. The kind words started coming easily after that.

"It also made sense to... give my body a name, at least to put a name at the top of those letters that wasn't just Wyatt. I chose the name Robin because of... Robin Hood. Robin Hood's always been my favorite movie character. For one thing, he just looks so damn cool. He's just unflappably confident and suave and charming. It doesn't matter what he's doing, he's just so awesome. I thought if that twere me, it twould be... Twerrific!"

Ally narrowed her eyes, "You're talking about Men in Tights?"

He was blushing then, "Yes. It's my favorite movie."

A hint of a smile came across her face, "Oh, I know it is. It's just... you chose a name for your own body based on a Mel Brooks movie?"

Wyatt laughed at himself, grateful for the relief of humor. "Look, I know this all sounds... weird. I totally get that... but this is something that feels right to me."

There was a heavy quiet once again. Ajay's face was scrunched in frustrated contemplation, "Dad this letter..."

"Masturbating, Sweetheart. I was writing about how good it felt to play with... myself in the morning before I had to go to work. Not something I was expecting to discuss with my daughter, but..." he indicated the letters with his hand.

Ajay had been so ready for this conversation to go a certain way, but the things her Dad was saying absolutely didn't mesh with the conclusions she'd come to. It wasn't an easy thing for her to reconcile. "You seriously expect us to believe that you're writing letters to your own body?"

Wyatt grabbed the stack of papers and flipped to one in particular. He handed it to her, "Read this one... Out loud."

She had to clear her throat, "Thank you for always carrying me around. You're always strong when I need you to be. You always keep going no matter how I push you. I'm sorry I haven't been more grateful."

"Do you remember what happened on July 17th?"

She thought for a moment. "That was our hiking trip in the canyon, when we got sick because it was like a billion degrees outside." He handed her another letter, marked with that date. She read, "I'm sorry for what I put you through today. That was brutally hot and I should have recognized that we didn't have enough water with us. I'm sorry for the headache you have and the sunburns. I'm gonna try to drink enough for you and let you rest as much as I can."

By now, Ajay's face had softened. She was staring at the page, unable to look her Dad in the eyes. She was quickly growing embarrassed over the accusations she'd made. He handed her a third letter, which she took without turning her head, "I'm starting to really like the way you look when I see you in my mirror. I didn't think that was something I'd ever be able to say. I like looking at you, Robin. I think you're beautiful and you have real value."

Wyatt was watching the softening of her face as she read more, "Did you not wonder why I was leaving these letters in a file on my desk instead of delivering them to someone?"

She had wondered that, but she'd been so wrapped up with the sexual words, she'd forgotten about it. She sat there, unmoving in the heavy silence.

He looked over at Ally, whose eyes were now glossy with unshed tears. "Do you have anything you want to add or ask about?"

She quietly shook her head in response.

"How about your Ajay? Anything else you'd like to know?"

She also shook her head. "Can I assume that you believe me that I'm not cheating on your mother? That I'm telling you the tuth?"

Slowly, she nodded and whispered, "I believe you, Dad."

He exhaled deeply, "Thank you... Thank you both for talking to me about this... and for listening." He looked between them both before rising to his feet. "All right, I'm... gonna go take a walk." He stepped toward the door and paused before he left, "I love you both very much."

When the door closed, the two women were left in a quiet house, and they each felt quite small inside.

*****

It was dark when Wyatt came home again. He found Ally in their bedroom and smiled weakly at her.

"How you feeling, My Love?"

He took a deep breath, "Not been my most dignified day."

"I'm sorry."

He gave a slight dismissive wave of his hand, "Did you believe I was having an affair?"

It was a very fair question to ask, "I was confused when she showed me the letters. It didn't feel like something that could be true... Honestly, I didn't read all of them. Ajay showed me a few specifically, but I wanted to hear the rest from you."

Wyatt's shoulders bounced, "And now you got to hear your husband admit he writes letters to his own body... which he named after a 90's comedy movie. Aren't you lucky?"

She reached out and held his hand, "I'm glad you told me."

"Are you? Why is that?"

"I've always appreciated you being honest with me." She watched him shrug his shoulders again while looking down at the carpet. "Actually, I have a lot of respect for that kind of relentless positivity. It's very... you."

He squeezed her hand gently without looking up.

"Hey... It's been a while for us, hasn't it?"

He didn't have to ask what she meant. The couple didn't make love very frequently. It was something that bothered Wyatt when they were newlyweds, but that was a lot of years ago. By now, he was fully content to let her decide when she wanted sex and to take care of himself the rest of the time. He offered a somewhat non-commital agreement, "A while."

"How about you take your clothes off and lay down?"

He couldn't help but grin at her suggestion. He looked up with a slightly eager expression, "Yeah?"

Ally showed him a warm smile and nodded her encouragement. Before long, he was naked with his wife sitting beside him in the bed they shared. He was soft at the moment, past the age when his cock sprang to attention in seconds. Ally's palm covered his cock and balls, massaging him gently. As she rubbed him, she began to sing, "Where is the man who carries the key? When will I be his Sweet Marienne, Marienne?"

Wyatt burst out in laughter as she was again reminding him of Robin Hood Men in Tights. The laughter was perfectly cathartic, soothing. He reached up affectionately to rub her back, all tension vanished. It wasn't long before his cock was hard.

Ally wrapped her fingers around his shaft and looked studiously down at its head, "You know something. He really is a beautiful cock." In her grip, she felt the powerful throb as the muscles in Wyatt's body tensed. She grinned, more than a little proud of the effect she had on him. She stroked his cock up and down as she spoke sincerely, "You deserve to be told how beautiful you are."

*****

At the other end of the house, Ajay was standing naked in her bathroom. She took a deep breath and looked at her reflection. She noticed the marks on her skin, the weird places of mismatched color. She looked at the roundness of her belly and her breasts. It drove her crazy that the right was a bit bigger than the left and her nipples didn't line up the way she wished they would. Then, there was her perpetually too frizzy hair.

She observed every imperfect detail. These flaws in her body were always the first things she saw any time she looked at herself. She thought of her Dad's letters and the effort he was making to communicate kindness to his body. She felt anxious, and more than a little embarrassed even though no one was around to tease her.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and mumbled, "You are beautiful." The power in those words was instant as a magic spell. She watched her shoulders go a little higher. She took another breath and spoke out louder, "Ajay... you are beautiful and I like you exactly the way you are."

She wasn't being exactly truthful, but she was suddenly amazed by how ready, how eager she was to receive those words. She was staring at the same mirror. Her reflection hadn't changed, yet she was already looking at her wonderful body a little differently, and she found that at least a part of herself truly believed the words she said.