All Comments on 'Letters to Some Body'

by AdoringYou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Uniquely interesting, thought provoking piece. Nicely done. 5 ⭐️

TnicollTnicoll11 months ago

You are an excellent writer. I hate to sound like one of those stupid category nazis, but you put this in the wrong category. I’m not saying that to criticize you, it’s just that this story deserves much more exposure than it’s going to get. It would have fit in the LW section, and yes you would have caught a lot of flak, but? Anyway, nice job!

TnicollTnicoll11 months ago

I almost forgot. Great job on the title too!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thoughtful curve ball hook on the universal trope of an unfaithful husband found out by those he loves. Short story but conveying the essence of acceptance of one's body as what it is. Loved the positivity in a genre too filled with cynicism and despair.

Well done. More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! I have never seen anything so deeply cathartic on this site. This may very well be the best thing I have ever seen here. Fir me, it was very original and personal. Absolutely beautiful. There must be a way to give it the kind of consideration it deserves. 5 measly little stars simply do not do it justice. The lesson he taught his daughter in such an unexpected way was just life changing.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

A beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As my score of stars is understood to be the way we have always done it, it gets five (5) (V) Cinco, etc. Yet my real score is that I have recommended this story to FB. Hope I didn't break any rules. Excellence from more than a few angles. Thank you. I had difficulty logging in.

Formerly ExperiencedStoryteller now DaleJaneJenparty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdoringYou@AdoringYou
Hello. I'm Author and Illustrator Dani Aart. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about me. If you have any request or suggestion for a new story or piece of artwork, if you'd like to comment on something you've already seen or made, I'd truly love to hear from you. ...