Letting Him Let Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed his cheek sweetly as he inhaled her scent from her fingers, whimpering softly as his mouth hung open. She simply slipped her fingers between his lips and kissed down to his neck, feeling his mouth suck them in and lick them devotionally. She felt like a goddess, letting her tongue drag wickedly against his skin, knowing he would continue to follow her instructions even as the teased him relentlessly.

"God, I love you, so fucking much. Are you ready for what I want to do next? I know you're sensitive right now, love. I don't want you to cum yet, so I won't touch you down there, I promise, okay?"

She waited patiently for him to nod, kissing and licking his neck and slowly pulling her fingers out of his mouth. She palmed his chest possessively over his top, feeling him arch his back into her hand almost identically to how she had when their roles were reversed. When he finally did, she reached her other hand underneath the pillow, sliding her hand out and wrapping it around his shoulders. In his opposite ear, he heard the soft click of a pressed button, but nothing happened at first. When he felt her tongue on the side of his neck again, he obediently clenched slowly.

As his muscles tightened, he felt the vibration rock his core. The slow wave built to a peak just as the plug pressed hard inside him. He threw his head back and whimpered for her, feeling another bead of wetness rise up his shaft and out of his tip, dripping down onto him once again. The feeling was tantric; her warm, wet neck kisses timed perfectly with the slow wave pattern of the plug, a touchless act that kept him right where she wanted him; lost in pleasure. With each kiss she moved closer to his ear, finally letting her tongue run alone his lobe and whispering to him between the waves of vibration and kisses.

"You are mine, my love... and you are perfect to me... just the way you are... just like this, so beautiful... so trusting and caring... so loving and gentle... so capable and strong... so manly and powerful... so feminine and cute... so obedient and submissive... you are all... fucking... mine."

--

He was barely breathing now, his eyes wet as a handful of tears left his closed eyes. She moved to gently kiss his forehead, letting the motor continue to pleasure him without his muscles to help. Softly she kissed away his tears, holding his cheeks to move his face as she needed. Having dried them, she bent down to take his hot, hard, dripping manhood deep into her throat, sliding her tongue along his shaft the entire way down. He moaned so loudly she thought he would wake the neighbors, but quickly realized she didn't care, sliding slowly up until just his head was against her lips and again all the way back down. She worshipped her man, slowly coaxing him to the edge of his control, hand gently tickling the sensitive spots between his legs. When she felt him start to shake, again, she cruelly pulled her mouth away, feeling just a little twinge of guilt and dirtiness as their wetness dripped between her retracting lips and his throbbing shaft.

Seeing him this far gone, her loving concern began to take over. He had been so stressed and tense and broken to begin with and here she was denying him the pleasure of release beyond reason. She touched the side of his face again, about to plunge back down between his legs and let him fill her mouth with his seed. Looking at him longer, she way something else in his body. His chest stood open, wide and proud where before he was hunched over in shame. His mouth hung open, breathing more air than he had all week, gasping for her. His hands gripped his forearms, purposefully holding on just because she had asked him to. He throbbed, letting her see how much he wanted and needed her carnally. It was this that reminded her she wasn't cruelty she was inflicting on him, but control and bliss. She was guiding him through a sort of tantric meditation that was purging him of the broken emotions he had locked up for so long.

At the same time, she felt this whole night had been a tantric exercise for her as well. Sliding her panties down her legs, she thought about how many new things she had explored for herself and him tonight. She had washed him, dressed him, taken her pleasure from him, twice, licked and sucked him so long, and pressed buttons that had never been pressed for him before. She was taking care of herself as much as she was taking care of him by doing this, she told herself. And if her pleasure made him feel this good, then she would give him as much of it as she could muster. Watching his body, she straddled him, touchlessly aligning his hardness with her soaking wet lips. Slowly, she brought herself down onto him, feeling him shake and moan with every inch of him she claimed. When she reached the bottom, feeling him flex desperately inside her, she tilted his head forward and looked into his eyes lovingly. He knew this was all for him and reached up with his body to kiss her lips sweetly.

--

As he kissed her, she pulled him further away from the headboard, guiding his arms slowly out from behind him. He groaned as the soreness set in, his shoulders needing a moment of firm manipulation and stretching before he settled once again. She broke their kiss, looking deeply into his eyes with their foreheads touching, sharing a look they used to back in their schooling days. Forehead kisses, they called them. Taking his wrists in her hands, she guided them onto her ass, feeling his fingers curl possessively around her cheeks, letting a longing moan escape her lips. Holding his face again she, spoke to him softly, clenching her muscles around his hard shaft for emphasis whenever she pleased, faintly feeling the slow wave of his plug continuing inside him.

"I want you to make me cum, baby, all over your desperate cock. Hold my cheeks and help me cum, will you hun? I need you so badly."

His eyes narrowed in desperation, but still, he slowly nodded in agreement for her. He would endure all he could for this amazing woman, and her wetness clenching around him only made him want to please here even more. When she started to slide upwards, however, his head was instantly thrown back as he rode the edge of his orgasm, fighting to desperately not to explode. She giggled so sweetly above him, knowing he wouldn't be able to last like this. Reaching down, she pressed her chest against his face, knowing he would inhale the sweaty scent of her body. From under the pillow, she fished out her favorite bullet vibrator.

It was the first toy he'd ever bought for her. The first time he had used it on her, she had cum, squirming in his arms while still wearing her sweatpants. Since then, it had brought her, and sometimes him, to countless releases. Though they had a few other toys, she still liked this one best, especially since it was the only one she could use her favorite way. Aligning his head with her lips again, she turned on the vibrator and placed it against her clit. Instantly, she let out a long, strangled moan, feeling herself desperate for release. She could only imagine how sensitive and needy he was as she slowly slid down his shaft, both moaning sweetly into each other's ears.

When he was fully buried inside her, she slid the vibrator to sit between her clit and his pelvis, locking it there with her weight and wrapping her arms around his neck. She felt him spread her cheeks further, making her whimper even before she began to slowly grind her hips into him. Over and over she circled, building quickly to her precipice, fueled by the desperate whimpers coming from his sweet lips. His hands gripped her cheeks tightly as if holding on for life itself as she drove herself to the edge while allowing him some semblance of self-control.

When she could no longer hold back, she moved her forehead to be against his again, looking into his eyes and moaning his name.

"You're almost there, baby... please... fuck... please make me cum."

He opened his mouth to speak but before he could, she clicked the button near his ear again, the pattern tormenting his insides building higher now and her lips locking onto his. Their tongues became a blur of passion as he moaned uncontrollably for her, his hand leaving one of her cheeks and coming down onto it possessively, his single dominant action of the night sending her over into the biggest orgasm she could remember having in months. Forcing herself to grind slowly so as to keep him from cumming, she clenched around his shaft, coating him in her love and her need for him. Twice she came, her clit rolling over the vibrator as his hands rubbed and squeezed her ass. With each flick of their tongues she felt him still obediently flexing inside her, clenching his plug in what she could only imagine was torturous pleasure.

It was time; she knew he had taken all he could. Parting lips she found her panties beside the pillow and balled them in her hand. He'd done everything she asked and let her push herself at her own pace for hours. His whole body was sweating, drenching through his cute thigh highs and his crop sweater. His lips were panting, reaching desperately for anything of hers to kiss. His hands were holding her exactly the way she loved. His ass was clenching around the plug. His cock was aching, grinding deep inside her. Pressing the button one final time, she set his plug on the highest alternating pattern. She leaned towards his ear and nibbled it, a gentle, final tease for her perfect man. Her hand crept up to press against his face as he exhaled, letting his shaking breath out as he held back with all he had. He was ready for this, and so was she.

"Cum for me, my sweet, good boy. Cum for me, me baby."