Our Hotel Tryst, Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends for years, we finally have a moment together alone…
1.3k words
4.45
15.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrive at a lavish hotel in a beachside town far from either of our homes. I can't believe it's finally happening. After an eternity of wanting each other from afar you've arranged our getaway together. Our alibis secured, we meet at the beautiful hotel you've booked for us.

As soon as we enter our room you drop our bags and push me against the wall. You grab my hands and raise them above me, then lower your head to mine and kiss me deeply. My knees go weak at the feel of your lips, and you push yourself against me, forcing your leg between mine. The feel of your strong thigh pressing into my pussy, covered only by a thin skirt and silk thong, is electric. I'm open and helpless, completely dominated by you, and the feeling makes me lightheaded. Immediately my juices begin to soak through to your pants. I feel more than hear the rumble of approval in your chest as you notice my response to you. You begin to rub your thigh against my sex, and transfer both my wrists to your left hand as your right moves down my arm and side, finding the hem of my blouse. You reach up under it and my bra to cup my breast, feeling it's weight in your palm. You start to roll my already hard nipple between your fingers gently, then harder until you hear me whimper in pleasure at the sensation. Your thigh continues to rub into me while your mouth explores mine and you pinch my nipple a bit harder, as you increase the pressure between my legs. My senses are completely overwhelmed by your domination, I feel like an instrument you've quickly learned to master. Suddenly I cry out as my orgasm rips through me, surprising us both. You watch my face with a wolfish gleam in your eye and feel my body shudder against you.

As I come down you release your grip on my wrists and back away slightly, I slide almost involuntarily down the wall to my knees, and immediately reach for the fly of your pants. I pull out your rock hard member, already dripping precum and gently take you in my hands. I've never touched an uncut cock and I marvel at the difference. You look down, entranced, as I slowly pull your foreskin back and lick around your head, swirling my tongue around you. You throw back your head and growl, involuntarily bucking your hips, forcing the head into my mouth. I moan in pleasure at your reaction and gently caress your balls which grow tight and heavy in my hand, using my other to pump the length of your large shaft as I start bobbing my head up and down, taking as much of you as I can. You pet my hair and gently thrust your cock into my mouth, impressed at how much of you I can take. You relish the feel of my warm, wet mouth, and my obvious delight in finally, god finally, tasting you. You grunt slightly at each thrust and try to hold back. But soon your hands become tangled in my hair and you lose yourself in the rhythm of my sucking and thrust harder into my eager mouth. Too soon you feel yourself lose control and buck your hips fiercely as your cock unleashes a torrent of cum into the back of my throat. I try and swallow as fast as I can but I gag at your deep thrusts, and your hot seed spills out of my mouth, sliding down my chin.

After you empty yourself down my throat you lift me to my feet and kiss me deeply, savoring your taste on my tongue. Proud to have finally marked your territory. You guide us into the large suite bathroom and we immediately undress. Once in the shower I find the soap and begin lathering your body up and down. I start at your back slowly working down to your ass rubbing in circles all the way down. Once I'm done you turn around to face me, and to my delight you're already hard again. I start at your feet and work my way up your tall frame. I gently caress your balls, and you throw back your head moaning in appreciation. Too soon I leave your now clean cock and balls and move up to your stomach, then your chest. When I stand up fully you take the soap from my hand and say "my turn".

You order me to turn around and put my hands on the wall. You go slow. Caressing my back, cleaning every inch of me. Feeling how soft my skin is, delighting at my small moans and whimpers as you reach my ass and knead it firmly. You tell me how beautiful I am as you lather up your right hand and run your fingers up and inside the crack of my ass. I purr and spread my legs apart to give you better access. You chuckle as you see how eager I am to give you all of me. Slowly, and oh so gently, you slide one soapy finger inside me tight asshole. I try to relax but your finger is large and my virgin hole is unaccustomed to this violation. You whisper soothingly in my ear to breathe, and I obey you instinctively. Your cock is throbbing in excitement but you take your time, cleaning me fully. After you finish with my backside you tell me to turn around. I'm a little disappointed as I was more than ready for you to bend me over and fuck me, but you're patient. I turn and you gasp a little to see my full breasts naked and quivering for your touch. You start there, rubbing circles around my breasts, down my tummy, and kneel as you take each thigh and massage them down to my feet. "Spread your legs more" you command, and I do. You immediately bury your face in my dripping wet pussy, rubbing your nose against my achingly swollen clit, savoring my unique flavor as your tongue dips in and out of me, swirling and lapping at my juices. I throw my head back and moan loudly, as I grab your hair and press my sex into you. You take the moment to grab one of my thighs and throw it over your shoulder, giving you better access to me. You run your tongue up and down my entire sex, as you grab my ass with both hands and push me deeper into you. Your tongue reaches all the way to my sensitive asshole and I moan in unexpected delight. The feel of your tongue exploring every inch of me is indescribable. You laugh a little at my response, knowing how ready I'll be for you. Your tongue leaves my asshole only to be replaced by your middle finger, slick with my juices it slides in with little resistance.

You decide you can't wait any longer and stand, lifting me up by my ass you thrust once and bury your cock so deep into my pussy I scream. The sound echoes in the bathroom and makes you lose all control. I've never been filled so much and your hard, passionate thrusts are almost too much for me. My head swims and I worry I might faint, but you're holding me hard against the wall, so I wrap my legs around you reveling in the glorious feeling of being completely filled. You growl into my neck as you thrust wildly into me, and as you raise your head and kiss my lips, owning my mouth along with the rest of me, I explode around your thick cock. My orgasm pulsing around your shaft sends you into your own climax, filling me deep with your hot release. Ropes of your thick cum pour into me, and begin sliding down my thighs. You hold me firmly pressed against the wall, filling both my holes, engulfing me totally, warm water flowing off your back onto me.

After we regain ourselves we stumble into the bedroom and climb into the king sized bed together to sleep a dreamless sleep.