Leveling Up Ch. 01-22

Story Info
My wife embarks on an epic, infernal, sodomy adventure.
20.7k words
4.37
6.6k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This story defies categorization as I don't think anything quite like it has ever been written. However, loosely it is a slutwife story with a lot of consensual adultery, a story with fantasy elements including demon and devil characters as well as... cursed sperm, and bit of a dark comedy/action story. Unlike several of my other stories, this one will only feature heterosexual characters and will not have any gay or trans characters. The reference to sodomy in the subtitle is to the classic definition which is any non-procreative sex. Fans of my previous long stories will recognize some characters and locations, but it is not necessary to read those stories to understand and enjoy this one.]

Leveling Up

My Wife's Infernal Sodomy Adventure

Prologue -- State University Classroom -- Greek History -- Five Years Ago

I'm hungry, Wendy from Introduction to Logic's Facebook message read.

Haha, my meal plan is done for the month, I responded by lightly clacking at the keyboard.But if you want, maybe we can meet in the men's room. I'll give you a little salty snack. Included with my response was a winking emoji.

Ms. Rhine peered back and forth across the classroom. "How is this fight different from the ones we read inThe Iliad?" she asked, not directing the question at any particular student. It was silent aside from the humming of the overhead air conditioner.

I slouched over the classroom table while my eyes stared lazily at the open laptop in front of me. My fingers clacked against its keyboard as I exchanged flirty messages with three different girls simultaneously on Facebook. My eyes widened when I saw it. Wendy's reply to my message.

Hahaha, okay, which men's room? She included one of her own. The drooling emoji.

My cock throbbed inside my jeans. Damn Wendy, you're adirty girl, aren't you?

"Theodore?" Ms. Rhine asked as she turned her attention directly towards me.

I rapidly blinked and opened my mouth before quickly closing it. "Uhm, yes, the fight," I said before hesitating. "Well, I mean, this isn't. You know. It's not like a battle in a war. It's just. Well Odysseus. It's been so long, and I guess he's just chimping out."

"Chimping out?" Ms. Rhine repeated back to me, tilted her head, and frowned.

The classroom burst into laughter.

I leaned back in my chair, puffed my chest out, and twinkled my eyes at her. "You know what I mean Ms. Rhine," I said with a chuckle, and wiggled my eyebrow. "All those dudes trying to bang his wife. Odysseus hasn't got a choice about it. He has to chimpout. Show everyone that he's the alpha male. The Iliad is all about honor and noble battles. This shit with archery. It's Odysseus showing everyone he is the big chimp with the big D."

Even more laughter erupted from the other students in the classroom.

Ms. Rhine leaned away from me and crossed her arms over her chest. "Haha," she mocked nonchalantly. "Theodore, I don't think you know much about chimpanzee mating, do you?" she asked.

"Well, I got drunk one time, and when I woke up, I wasn't sure if it was an ape, I was sleeping next to or what," I responded with a wide grin on my face.

Everyone laughed again and I saw Jeremy across the row from me struggling to breathe after all the cackling.

"During mating season, female chimpanzees have sex with every single male chimp in the troop," Ms. Rhine responded with a smirk on her face. "The females only sleep with the alpha male when most fertile. But at times they're not at peak fertility they must and do sleep with all the other males. Failing to mate with a male is a serious offense. Males will kill any offspring that couldn't possibly be their child."

"So, you're telling me that chimp Penelope would have fucked all of the suitors?" I asked before bursts of laughter echoed across the room. Jeremy fell out of his chair. "All one hundred and eight of them?"

Ms. Rhine's own eyes twinkled as she replied, "Every. Single. One of them." There was an unnatural glow in her eyes.

1. Starter Home (Pivot to Present Time, Present Tense)

My life seems great. A nice little house in the suburbs, a loving and dutiful wife, a job that while low paying is fun, satisfying, and earns me my stellar reputation. Still, there is a part of me that feels unfulfilled. My sense of adventure. As a boy, I always dreamed of traveling to exotic places, vanquishing foes, and relishing in the spoils of battle. As interesting as I try to make it, I'm just like every other modern man grinding out his week for a paycheck while he slowly ages. Of course, all that comes with the fringe benefits of modern living. The plentiful comfort, cheap mass entertainment, abundant booze, and of course the sex. You have to admit it. No time in the past has ever been so uninhibited and kinky. Trust me. History is what I do for a living.

I sip cheap vodka out of a glass while I lean back in my cushy plaid armchair. The Sharks are playing, and quarterback Buck Johnson hurls the football with his massive right bicep. The pass completes and the Sharks score a touchdown causing the crowd to cheer wildly. I hoot at the television and have another drink in celebration. The ice scrapes against my glass and the alcohol burns as it slides down my throat.

My wife enters the living room wearing a pink nightgown. Her big boobs hang out of it and jiggle as she approaches. "You drinking tonight Teddy?" she complains with a pouty look on her face.

I shrug my shoulders. "It was a rough day," I respond and scrape ice against my glass as I lift it to my lips. "Kids were horsing around in my class again. Besides, the Sharks are playing tonight. Why don't you grab a glass and come join me?"

"Aren't you forgetting something"? she says and shakes her head. "You know, I'm pregnant. I can't drink." It's true. My wife is in the early stages of pregnancy. I can see a bit of a baby bump on her thin frame but if you didn't know she had a bun in the oven you'd probably not suspect it. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that I am about to be a father. But at the same time in pains me knowing this is yet another step and commitment leading down the path of the dull, domesticated, suburban dad.

I shrug my shoulders and lean back in the chair.

"I was hoping to go to bed together early tonight," my wife explains. "You're not the only one whose class misbehaved today. I'm tired. Besides. I've been a good wife recently. Right? I think I'm entitled to it. A good pounding."

I stare at her boobs hanging out of the nightgown and hesitate. "Ever since I knocked you up," I say. "You've been craving it. My dick." It was partially true. The reality is that out of all the women I fucked around with and there have been many, none matched the libido of my wife. She loves to have sex. She isn't the prettiest woman I've been with nor the most wholesome and innocent, but she loves to fuck and that's why I married her.

She smirks at me as her finger trails from the top of her neck to the top of her exposed cleavage. "You know, I've changed my mind about it." She says with a giggle and twinkles her eyes at me. "That fantasy you told me about. The one from a few months ago."

I set down the glass and give her my full attention. "Really?" I ask as a relaxed smile crosses my face and my head tilts to the side. I had told her a few months ago I fantasized about her having a fling with another man. The idea of her doing it because I asked her to. It makes me horny as fuck. Also, it could be a foot in the door. A way to get her into swinging and me possibly fucking other women on the side. I know I'm a kinky pervert. It's the last thing most guys would want. Their wife fucking another dude. I guess I'm just wired different. It's my horny chimp brain. "Why'd you change your mind?" I ask.

My wife shrugs her shoulders before giggling and asking "Honestly, you want to know?"

My nose wrinkles and eyebrows raise. "Well, now you have to tell me," I demand.

My wife giggles and approaches me with her big boobs jiggling in the gown. She leans forward and massages my shoulders giving me a nice eyeful. "There's something unromantic and lame about it," she explains. "Having sex with a condom. It's no fun. But now that you've got me good and pregnant. Well, there just isn't that much of a need for it now, is there?"

My eyes widen, heart races, and my cock throbs in my pants. "Are you telling me you want some guy to creampie you?" I ask as my voice quakes, ribs squeeze together, and my erection strains against my blue jeans.

She sits down on my lap on top of my hard, stimulated penis. I look down at the cleavage of her big breasts as she strokes her hand against my muscular chest through my t-shirt. "You'd like that, wouldn't you Teddy?" she asks in a slow and exaggerated feminine tone. "Another man's smelly penis pumping in and out of your innocent wife. Shooting a big nasty load inside. Knowing that she did it only because you asked. And that she's going to fuck you right afterwards. You still want me to do this, right? I want to hear the words. Say you want me to fuck a man and let him cum inside your wife's pussy."

I grab at her right breast through the nightgown and my body trembles and shivers. "Y-yes... I would like that," I respond with weird grin on my face. "I want to fuck you. Have sex after. After you've done it with another man. One who creamed inside of you."

"Oh Teddy, that sounds so sexy and romantic," she says in the same exaggerated tone. "Of course, I'll do this for you. Let's go out this weekend. I can't wait for it. Another man's sweaty penis. Brand new sticky cum inside my pussy. It will be a fun little adventure for us. Come on Teddy. Take me to the bedroom. Give your good wife a pounding and imagine what it's going to be like having sex together on the weekend. After the dirty deed's been done."

I pick up Wendy's slender body and carry her into our bedroom for a romance session with my hard penis.

2. Police Station - Interrogation Room

A tall, muscular man cleanshaven with curly black hair leans back in the interrogation room chair. He wears a leather jacket over a white undershirt and blue jeans with a few blood stains around the groin area. His hands are handcuffed in the front.

A loud buzz noise sounds, and the detective enters the room and clicks on a hand-held audio recorder. "I'm Detective Tanner with the Sex Crimes Unit," he introduces himself. "The same legal warnings I gave you regarding your rights a half hour ago still apply. I need you to give me your name."

The handcuffed man shrugs his shoulders and asks, "My real name?"

"Of course, your real name," Detective Tanner says with a snort. "This is a serious investigation. I want to get your side of the story. But I can't help you. If you're going to tell me lies or refuse to tell me who you are."

"My name is Thalsyn," he says with a smirk.

"Look, I'm going to be honest with you," Detective Tanner says as he nods his head and thumbs through some paperwork. "The rape kit was consistent with rough sex. We swabbed the blood on your jeans. Maybe you have some other explanation for it. But if I were to take a guess, that DNA is going to be identified as belonging to our victim. It does not look good for you. But maybe you can help yourself here. Sometimes people like it rough, right? So, you admit that much of it right? You were having rough sex with her earlier tonight?"

The door buzzes again and an attractive young woman wearing tortoise shell glasses and a designer business suit enters the room. "Detective, my client invokes his right to remain silent," she declares. "At least until I get my chance to speak with him." She hands Detective Tanner a business card that readsElizabeth Finklestein, Esq., Attorney at Law among other contact information.

"Hrmph," Detective Tanner snorts, frowns, and crosses his arms. "Whatever, I don't need a confession. The DNA from the blood and semen is enough to confirm the victim's story. You can speak to him but at the top of the hour I'm putting him on the bus to the county jail. Enjoy prison and burning in hell fuckface!"

Thalsyn snickers.

"Remember, no recording my conversation with my client," she warns. "It's privileged!"

The door buzzes again before slamming shut behind Detective Tanner leaving Thalsyn alone with his attorney. "Are you being a naughty man again?" Elizabeth asks with a smirk on her face. "What happened this time?" She leans forward, wets her lips, and stares intensely at Thalysn.

A grin spreads across his face as he leans back in his chair and puffs his chest out. "Oh, well, you know better than most, counselor. Met a girl at a club. She was a little bit on the chubby side. But the rack on her..." He whistles. "You know I can't resist that. Such big mammalian glands. Perfect for raising healthy spawn with. Got so damn hard looking at those. We were at her apartment. Drinking wine. Everything going great. Then she had to break my one rule." He sighs. "No condoms. I explained to her that it was against my religion and insisted we make do without one. You understand, my rights mean everything to me counselor." He wiggles his eyebrow at her.

"Mhmm, yes, the right to warm pussy," the attorney responds as her head nods up and down. "I do believe that one is in the constitution."

"I just wanted to squirt a little inside her," Thalsyn explains with a shrug of his shoulders. "Make babies together. Women love babies. I tried telling her that before slamming her down on her kitchen table. She wouldn't stop screaming. So, I had to hit her a little bit."

"I see, I see" Elizabeth says. Her eyes glue to him and her mouth waters. "Well, she did let you into her apartment. At that point, you're entitled to it. By law, you get to cum in her vagina."

"Exactly!" Thalsyn agrees and rapidly nods. "These fucking idiots I've been dealing with." He shakes his head. "They just don't seem to understand these things. Not like you counselor."

"To prepare a defense, I'm going to need a re-enactment," Elizabeth explains with gleaming, confident eyes as she bobbed back and forth against the hard concrete floor. "I'll play the so-called victim."

Thalsyn pulls his hands apart until the chain holding his hand cuffs together loudly snaps and breaks apart. With free hands, he removes his jacket revealing his big arms and bulging muscles. "I'm not wearing no goddamn condom you fucking bitch." Holding nothing back, Thalsyn strikes Elizabeth hard against her face with his open right palm. Her glasses tumble to the side of the interrogation table, clink and clatter against the concrete floor, and she whimpers. His strong hands grab her narrow waist, and with his toned arms he slams her down hard on the table so that she is lying on her back. "Don't fucking move until I'm finished. The more resistance I get, the rougher I'm going to be inside you. My seed is going in your fertile pussy. Fucking learn to live with it."

"B-but, I don't wanna be a mothuh!" Elizabeth responds through heavy breathing.

He removes her pants. "That's up to your body," Thalsyn says with a snarl. "It's not my fault if your egg allows my sperm to fertilize it. You, you look like you're in your mid-thirties." Thalsyn is clearly talking about his alleged victim. Elizabeth appears as a woman in her mid twenties. "There's no kids here. You have eggs ready to go that you're just wasting. Look, I'm doing you a favor. Those fat tits of yours. They're not there just to be eye candy. You use those to feed children. Now act your age!" Musk fills the interrogation room as he pulls down his attorney's dark colored panties.

His jeans unzip and his right hand reaches inside. It re-emerges holding a huge, girthy and long penis. Thalsyn shoves his left hand inside of Elizabeth, squishes it in her, and when he pulls it out its soaking wet. He raises the hand to his face and licks it before his body shivers while his right hand strokes his fat cock. "You taste so delicious."

Elizabeth wets her lips and goosebumps form across her squirming body. She smiles before quickly adopting a pained expression. "Please don't do this!" she begs. "That penis. It's way too thick to go inside. You're going to hurt me with that big fat prick of yours."

Thalsyn grips Elizabeth's ankles and spreads her legs wide revealing her wet exposed pussy. His eyes stare alert, brow furrows, jaw sets, and he nods. Hand gripping the base of his shaft, he slides his fat cock into his lawyer's soaking wet pussy. "It's too late now baby, my bare cock is already inside of you," he says. "Everything that's inside my balls right now. It's going straight into your tubes. I'm going to make sure there's a raging party in there. Don't worry though. My dick is special. Your body is going to love them. The orgasms. So, you'll be part of it too. The rager I'm throwing inside of your aging body."

He pumps his fat cock in and out of her raw pussy. She shivers, moans, gasps, and rocks back and forth on top of the cold, hard, and sturdy table. Her body shakes and orgasms. Thalsyn drops the illusion. No longer does he appear human but is in fact a demon with light blue skin, clawed hands, glowing blue eyes, curled gray horns like a ram atop his head, curly black hair, a pair of bat-like blue wings sprouting from his back, and a tail ending in a spade.

Elizabeth doesn't seem alarmed in the slightest by the transformation. "I guess we're just going to fuck then," she says before releasing a long moan. "That's fine with me baby. You know how much I love that big blue prick of yours. Give it to mommy." She closes her eyes and gasps. "I want your steaming hot cum."

"Oh yeah, counselor," he says. It reeks of musk in the interrogation room and the air is filled with sounds of moaning, gasping, squeaking, and squishing. "I've got a big load for you. Just like I had for her. Here we go." He breathes out hard.

Elizabeth squeals as she feels his powerful steaming hot semen inside of her and her body shivers and shakes in blissful pleasure. "Oh god, baby, it always feels so amazing," she gushes. "I'll never get used to the way you do that to me."

Thalsyn adopts a cocky smile as his big blue dick slides out of his attorney's soaking wet pussy and he sees it oozing with his hot demonic semen and billowing steam. "Uh huh, looks like I did a good job in there," he compliments himself.

"Yeah, it feels fantastic," Elizabeth says as she scoots off the interrogation table. She picks her glasses up off the floor and returns them to her face. "So, when you fucked her. Do you think it was the one? The reincarnation of Lohrnihr?"

Thalsyn shrugs his shoulders before reaching over for his leather jacket. "It could've been," he says. "But I don't know. I always thought that when it was the one. That I'd feel something. You know, it would be special. With her it was just like any other time." Thalsyn adopts the illusion of a human male again although this time one with different facial features.

Elizabeth zips her pants before knocking on the door. "Detective, there's been some terrible mistake!" she yells. "This isn't the right man. It's not my client!"

3. Starter Home -- Saturday Night

My wife spends hours getting ready, styling her hair, putting on makeup, and getting dressed for our big night. I enter our bedroom and find her humming in front of the mirror. "How do I look?" she asks and turns towards me. She wears a green low-cut dress that really accentuates her large breasts and leaves most of her slender legs exposed along with a matching pair of heels.

"You look amazing," I compliment and my dick throbs. I couldn't believe she was actually going through with it. My kinky fantasy.

She studies her reflection in the mirror. Finally, she reaches inside of her dress and readjusts her boobs so even more cleavage hangs out the top. "There, I really need these to pop tonight," she says. "Looks perfect."