Leveling Up Ch. 01-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's an Uzi submachine gun," Remy explains before tapping his cigar against an ashtray sitting on top of his desk. "Supposedly it originally belonged to an IDF commando. One who was very wealthy but served, nonetheless. A patriot to his people but also a real ruthless bastard. He is said to have orchestrated all sorts of war crimes. Bombed civilians. Tortured people. And this beautiful gun of his. He was infamous for gathering up prisoners of war. Putting them in a cramped room together. Then he'd take the gun." Remy uses his hands to imitate the recoil and swaying of his body as if he was firing a submachine gun. "He'd waste all of them just holding down the trigger and rotating across the room."

"Why do you have it?" Wendy asks, tilts her head, and stares. The fluorescent ceiling lights occasionally reflect briefly off its studded diamonds.

He grins knowingly and swivels in his desk chair causing it to scrape against the wood floor. "I got this when I was in Palestine," he explains. "Apparently a crew from Hamas, they're the ones who stole it. They raided his house. Gathered his wife and daughters. All the females. And they tied up the men. He and his sons. They were forced to watch. While they gang raped all the women. And then they killed the whole family. All of them with this gun." He shrugs his shoulders. "That's what I was told anyways. I don't know about the story. But the gold and diamonds are real."

My wife ignores the gun and turns her attention to Remy. "I like your tattoos," she compliments as she stares at his muscular exposed arms, leans towards him, and parts her lips slightly.

"Of course, I paid a pretty penny for them, and you'll enjoy them even more," Remy says. "Once I've got my big arms wrapped around that slender, smoking hot body of yours. Candy cane, be sweet for your new man and go make him a drink. I want to loosen up and relax for a bit. Before I give you your big birthday present. A Manhattan would be wonderful. Don't forget the maraschino. I've got a bit of a sweet tooth which I think you'll learn to appreciate."

My wife's heels clack against his hard wood floor as she obediently prepares a cocktail for her cocky new man and soon to be intimate lover.

Remy sets his cigar down in the ashtray, adopts a relaxed smile on his face, stands up, and approaches the bouncer. He whispers something in his ear and the bouncer leaves, shutting the door behind him. As soon as he is gone, Remy locks the door with a click.

My wife pours the vermouth in the glass and Remy approaches her from behind and wraps his large, tattooed arms around her shoulders, squeezing her narrow frame against his hard, muscular chest. "It gets lonely, candy cane," he confides as he hugs her. "When you're the king it's a heavy weight to bear. For a while I've been looking for the right woman. A queen for the kingdom I've conquered for myself. Then you come walking through my door just like that." He nuzzles his head against my wife's as she pops a cherry into his cocktail and his eyes stare down and gawk at her boobs as they jiggle around the exposed top of her lowcut dress.

"You really think I'm special, huh?" Wendy asks, tousles his hair with her small, feminine hand, leans into him, blushes, and smiles broadly.

"Candy cane, let me put it like this," Remy begins as he massages my wife's shoulders with his thick, masculine hands. "I could have so many different women right now. Being the big boss. It has benefits. But what I seek is a true queen. Imagine it. You and me. Partners. Together we'll be respected and feared by all."

My wife hesitates as she fantasizes about what he says. She rubs his thick right bicep with her right and left hands as she nuzzles her head against his hard chest, breaths in his rich cologne, and hands him the drink that she made for him.

It wasn't right. She was supposed to get pounded so then we can fuck and quell this perversion inside of us. I never would have agreed to it. Her getting romanced by some shotcaller. That jealous side of her. It'll be our undoing.

"I don't mind it all," my wife consents. "Being your little candy cane, Remy. You can lick me up and down if you'd like to. I can hardly wait for it. Us celebrating my birthday together." She playfully jiggles her boobs as she grins knowingly up at him.

14. Dumpy Apartment Building -- Sunday Night

"W-why is he h-here?" the woman asks in a slurred voice. She wears makeup, heels, and a shiny silver club dress. A matching purse dangles hanging from her upper arm. The music from a nearby bar thumps.

"You said you wanted to party," Elizabeth explains as she nods her head repeatedly. "Don't you remember silly gurl? I told you I was going to hook you up. This is my number one drug dealuh." Elizabeth is dressed in a white miniskirt, stockings, black heels, and a low-cut black blouse from which her large, freckled breasts hang out the top of.

Thalsyn dressed in his typical fashion smirks as he extends his hand. "Nice to meet you," he says.

The woman stumbles as she attempts to shake his hand. When she finally touches it, it feels moist. She pulls away, frowns, swallows, and looks around the outside of the apartment building. "O-ok, let's do this," she says.

"We can't do it out here!" Elizabeth exclaims. "The police are over here all the time. Trust me, I'm a lawyuh. Invite us into your apartment. Then we can do it. Party and get high. Come on, let's go. It's going to feel so great."

"I-I d-don't..." the woman begins before Elizabeth wraps her arm around her and begins to walk her over to the apartment door, both of their heel's clack against the concrete. "Where's your key?" Elizabeth asks. "Oh, right here in your purse." Elizabeth grabs the keys which rattle before they scrape against the metal hole and the hinge clicks unlocked. The door creeks open and Elizabeth walks the woman inside followed by Thalsyn with a smirk on his face.

The woman pulls up the top of her dress trying to cover up some of the cleavage before remarking in a shaky, slurred voice, "My roommates are sleeping."

"Gotcha," Elizabeth whispers. "We better just go to your bedroom then. We don't want to wake them up, right?"

The woman nods and Elizabeth continues to hold her as the pair walk down the dark apartment hallway with their heels clacking. "This is it right?" Elizabeth asks as they enter the small bedroom. The large bed takes up most of the room space. It's dark except for a ray of moonlight that penetrates the room from its sole large glass window and lands on the center of the white comforter covered bed. Thalsyn closes the door behind him as he follows his lawyer and the other woman into the room. The light is left off.

Elizabeth sets the other woman down on the bed. "Thalsyn, this is Jenny, Elizabeth says as she stretches out her neck. "Jenny, Thalsyn." Elizabeth smirks as she deliberately falls to her knees. It's dark in the room and through the distant thumping music, there is the distinct sound of a zipper being pulled.

"What are you doing?" Jenny asks as she peers into the dark.

"Gurl, you didn't think these drugs were going to be free?" Elizabeth answers with a snort. "Get down here on your knees with me. We're going to have to put in a little bit of work for it. But don't worry, I'll tell you what to do. It'll be simple and over fast. Go ahead and get on your knees."

Jenny bites her lower lip, swallows, flinches her head back and rubs her chin. She still can't see what is happening, so she leans forward. Her body loses balance, and she falls to the ground near the bed. She feels hands on her shoulders as her torso is lifted on to her knees and in the darkness, she sees Thalsyn's long girthy cock hanging in front of her face while Elizabeth hand grips the base of its hard staff. Jenny opens her mouth to object and Elizabeth shoves the throbbing penis straight into Jenny's mouth. "Yes, baby gurl," Elizabeth purrs. "Thalsyn's too big for just me. You're going to be helping me pay for the drugs. His penis is nice and tasty though, so you'll love it. You look so hot with his fat peckuh in your mouth like that. Just suck on it."

Jenny pulls her head away only to feel Elizabeth's hands grab it and keep it in place. Thalsyn chuckles as he pumps his fat prick in and out of the young woman's wet mouth. He pushes deep into her throat and causes her to retch and fling her head backwards until the fat cock plops out of her wet mouth. Jenny struggles to catch her breath. "I-I s-shouldn't be doing this..." she says with a whimper. Drool runs down her chin.

"You can't stop after you just started," Elizabeth responds and laughs. "Thalsyn traveled a ways to get here. Well, it wasn't too far but he tends to get lost and take forevah. If we don't pay him what these drugs are worth. Well, he might just help himself. Take whatever he wants around this apartment of yours. You don't want that do you? It'd be embarrassing to explain to your roommates. Let's not be dumb. Give him what he craves. It will all be over soon. Then we get the drugs and can party."

Jenny's shoulders slump, eyes dull, and she sighs. Finally, she does as she says, and the room is filled with wet slurping noises.

"Way to go, baby gurl!" Elizabeth says. "Go on, make your moutha proud. Work that nasty prick of his with those fat lips of yours."

15. Fever Nightclub -- Sunday Night -- Bar and Dance Floor

The three of them. I have their undivided attention. Long beard to my left. Golden tooth to my right. And the bartender obviously across the bar. My eyebrow wiggles and my eyes twinkle as I yell, "So I was walking down the hall. Then I heard it. Plopping noises! And so, I concentrated. A woman's voice. But it was Spanish. I don't speak it. But some of the words I recognized! They're insults or curse words. Like puto! I traced it to a classroom. When I peaked in..." I loudly whistle. "The Spanish teacher, she had the guy who teaches freshman English bent over a student's desk. They were both butt naked. And she was just absolutely ramming him up the ass with a strap on" I buck my hips and imitate someone on top fucking someone doggy style. "I thought about it. Just walking away. But I couldn't resist it. It was too perfect! I waltzed right in there and holy shit did his jaw drop and his face grew red. With the most perfect shit eating grin on my face, I told him, 'Paul, when I first met you, I thought you were a pushover. I guess I had you pegged right from the beginning!'"

The three men roar in laughter over the booming dance music. I sip cheap vodka and the ice scrapes against the glass. Fog from the whirring fog machine obscures the air.

The bouncer approaches us with a scowl on his face. He crosses his arms across his chest and stares at me. "The boss says your wife is a keeper!" he yells over the music. "Remy never did like sharing! You wanted to give your wife to an alpha male. A birthday present. Well, guess what, he accepted. So why the fuck are you still even here?"

"She's just here to get fucked!" I yell and cross my arms over my own chest. "She's still my wife!"

The bouncer chuckles and smirks. "Nah, she belongs to Remy now," he taunts. "This is your last warning. You can get the fuck out of here. No hard feelings. Otherwise, we're going to keep on beating you. For as long as it takes. You'll be headed out here one way or the other. Even if it's a pile of your bones in a banker's box."

I face my audience, gently bite my lower lip, smile, nod, and ask, "What do you all say? Are we going to accept threats from a meathead like this?"

The music thumps, fog flows, and otherwise there is silence.

"Sorry teach, you seem like a cool guy and all," long beard yells. "But Remy, he's the boss around here." Both men on either side of me grab my body and hurl it over the bar. I throw out my arms and brace the landing as my hands touch the cold floor. I feel my knees thud against the tile, and I wince and stand up quickly. The bartender rushes, body slams me, and I fly through the flimsy plastic door separating the bar from the back room where I collide with a pile of empty cardboard boxes.

I collect myself off the ground, dust off my pants, and I see the four of them gather around. Long beard, gold tooth, the bartender, and the bouncer. "You're making a mistake," I warn before chuckling. "You don't want to mess with me. I'm telling you. There's never been anyone cooler than I. No one. To teach at Evergreen High." I step forward with my right leg leaving my stance askew while I raise up my boney fists.

"You may be the big man on campus," the bouncer concedes. "But it's Remy's world on the streets. You need to face the new reality." He slips a pair of brass knuckles over his right-handed fingers. "Your disloyal wife ain't ever coming back to you."

He lunges, I duck, and the knuckles strike the concrete wall and scrape loudly against it causing sparks to fly.

"Fuck," I yell, punch longbeard's protruding gut, and he gasps. Gold tooth kicks my left ankle causing it to throb and I stumble backwards in the hallway and fall against the cold ground with a loud thud. The bartender is over me holding a bottle of tequila and he slams it down at my head with full force. I roll over just before it hits and it smashes on the ground, the glass shatters, and it reeks of alcohol. I stand up and long beard punches my head so hard it causes my face to spin right. I stumble backwards, taste iron, and retch before spitting out a wad of blood onto the hard concrete ground.

I struggle to regain my breath when I feel two large arms shove underneath my own and pull me back locking my body against another before bear hugging me. I recognize the tattoos as belonging to the bartender and as he pins me upright, I smell his rancid breath over the taste of blood and the scent of spilled tequila.

Longbeard punches me repeatedly in my stomach. I wince, clench my teeth, pant and struggle but the bartender's arms are too strong. My abs throb and knees feel weak. My face bleeds.

"Stand aside," the bouncer orders. The flickering back room lightbulb catches the gleam of his brass knuckles, and they shine. "I'm going to break both of his legs now."

16. Fever Nightclub -- Sunday Night -- Remy's Office

My wife's white panties lay on the wooden floor of Remy's office. It's musky. Over the thumping electronic dance music, there is the subtle sound of lapping.

"Oh Remy, you're such a sweet man doing all that for me," my wife says as she spreads her legs wide, leans back against the burgundy sofa, and moans. In between her legs, Remy's bumpy muscly tongue penetrates my wife's vagina and occasionally swirls up against her throbbing clit causing her to shiver.

He slips his nasty gangster tongue out of my wife before sipping on the cocktail she made for him. "I don't know which tastes more smoky," Remy says. "This drink you made me or that hot juicy vag of yours. Did you eat barbecue for lunch?" With the same long tongue that was just inserted inside of my wife's pussy, he fishes in his drink for my wife's maraschino cherry. He lifts his head holding the cherry in-between his teeth before biting down on it. A wide grin spreads on his face. "Looks like I just popped your cherry candy cane."

Wendy smiles, blushes, and giggles. "Remy, you know I'm not a virgin, right?" she asks. "I've been with other men. My cherry bursting is ancient history by now."

Remy nods and answers, "No, I can tell you have. I'm not naïve, candy cane. Street smarts is everything to me. Some men's fantasy might be the virginal girl next door. That's not the type of girlfriend who is any good at assisting me run a vast underground enterprise. I appreciate a woman with experience." He smiles, stares into my wife's eyes, and his mouth moistens.

"Remy, I really enjoyed that birthday gift you just gave me right now," my wife says before giggling. "Now I guess I owe you something in return. That's how this sort of thing works in your line of work, right? Get a favor and then you owe a favor. You said you wanted me to be your queen. Show me what it'll be like. My royal duties."

17. Dumpy Apartment Building -- Sunday Night

"Grab the bars," Elizabeth instructs, grins knowingly, and nods her head. "It'll really help with it. The extra support."

The moonlight beams through the window and reveals Jenny's sweat covered naked body as it lies atop the white comforter of her bed. Thalsyn is not visible in the darkness but the sound of his hand stroking back and forth across his thick cock is audible. Her body shivers and there is a pained stare on her face. She sighs and grabs the brass bars making up the headboard of the bed.

Elizabeth chuckles and wraps an article of clothing around Jenny's left wrist, tying it up against the bar she just grabbed.

"W-what are you doing?" Jenny asks, frowns, bites her lower lip, and squints at her new supposed friend.

"It'll be hot," Elizabeth promises as she climbs over Jenny and repeats the process of tying her right hand to the bed. "Haven't you heard of it before? A lot of celebrities and influencahs are really into it. BDSM."

"W-wait... I-I..." Jenny begins.

Thalsyn emerges from the darkness and climbs on to the bed. The mattress creaks under his weight as he crawls over to her. He grabs his throbbing cock and aims it at her open hole.

"You forgot to put the condom on," Jenny whines as she tries to free her arms but fails. "I can't do this. Not without protection."

Both Elizabeth and Thalsyn burst into riotous laughter simultaneously.

Jenny whimpers. "W-why are you laughing?" she asks.

Elizabeth chuckles before responding, "It's just funny the way you said it." She imitates her voice in an exaggerated and mocking way, "'I can't do this. Not without protection.' Thalsyn had a vasectomy. It would be absurd of him to wear a condom. Trust me."

"Exactly," Thalsyn agrees, smiles, nods, licks his lips and grabs her legs before spreading them wide open on the bed.

"N-No..." Jenny whimpers. "Not like this. I couldn't possibly..."

Elizabeth wads up Jenny's wet panties, shoves them in Jenny's mouth, and gags her from speaking. Her eyes shine at Thalsyn and with an attorney's authority in her voice and a firm not of her head, she asserts, "You may proceed."

Jenny's eyes widen slightly, she tries to speak but it comes out garbled and incoherent. She hesitates before visibly swallowing

Thalsyn mouth moistens as he grabs the base of his girthy pole and navigates it into Jenny's warm and spread wide vagina. The hard penis presses easily inside, and his mouth releases a gasp. "Finally," he says as a relaxed smile spreads over his face. "I can smell her vaginal blood. She's fertile for sure. No surprises this time."

18. Fever Nightclub -- Sunday Night -- Backroom

These fucking assholes. Four against one? I swear. I'd beat any of them in a proper duel.

The brass knuckles slam against my left leg, something cracks loud, and all my eyes see is crackling yellow circles over a dark black background. I breathe in a tortured breath; cough and my eyes moisten.

"You ready to give up now, faggot?" the bouncer asks. He holds up his right fist and stares at his blood-stained brass knuckles. "Or do I need to break your other leg as well?"

The bartender lets go of me and my body crumples against the cold floor. Blood seeps out of me onto the floor and my body shakes.

I try to stand but my left leg sears in agony, my body shakes, and my breathing saws in and out. There is blood all over me and the floor. The music from the club pounds hard into my ears and I begin to fear that I'm about to be killed. Leaving is not an alternative. I can't go so long as my wife and son are here. My chest feels tight, and the back of my throat is in pain. My son. I wanted to teach him about being a man. Dealing with women. All the good things. The best food, films, and books. I wince in pain and search for something I could use as a weapon.