Leveling Up Ch. 01-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife blinks before laughing. "I'd never abort a baby," she says. "But you and I are obviously not having a child together. I'm already pregnant."

Thalsyn's jaw drops open. "W-wait, what?" he asks, swallows hard, and flinches his head back slightly. "You're..."

"Already pregnant," Wendy finishes and nods as she slides her panties back up her legs.

8. Starter Home -- Saturday Night

I hear his car pull up and I peer through the front window blinds. My wife's heels clack against the driveway pavement and her boobs jiggle in the low-cut dress. As she gets close, I see that her hair is disheveled, and her makeup smeared. There's no doubt he fucked the shit out of her. She probably reeks of his musky penis. My stomach knots hard and my cock throbs in my blue jeans. God, I couldn't wait to fuck her.

I pull the front door open, and my wife looks at me with a mischievous grin. "I'm so sorry Teddy, but I was very, very naughty tonight." She looks intensely at me, a wide grin on her face, and her mouth moistens.

"It's ok, honey," I respond. "You only did what your perverted hubby asked you to do." I close the door and it mechanically clicks as I manually lock it. "You're later than I expected. Did you... spend a long time fucking him?"

My wife laughs and shakes her head. "No, not all," she says. "It took so long because he kept getting lost on the drive to his apartment. He was sexy as hell but his sense of direction. It was awful. I had to navigate the entire way back here."

"Well, I've been very horny and eager waiting for you to come back," I confirm. "Sit in the recliner and tell me what you two did together. I want all the nasty details."

My wife sits in the plaid recliner, and I get on my knees in front of her. She raises her eyebrows at me and tilts her head. "Uhm?" she says.

"I'm going to eat you out while you tell me about it," I explain.

"Honey, I just had another guy cum in my pussy," she warns. "You really want to go down on me after that?"

"Yeah, I know it's kind of gross," I respond. "It's part of the appeal. Remember, this is my perverted fantasy." My stomach knots and body shivers.

My wife grins at me and twinkles her eyes. "Ok Teddy, go ahead and suck his nasty sticky cum out of my worn-out pussy," she entreats. "It'll smell and taste like penis but I'm sure you can handle it. Do what you need to do in there to please your loving wife."

I shove my tongue in her vagina. It smells like sweat and I do taste a masculine musk, salt, and something else entirely. Why does it taste smoky? The smokiness. It's not a bad flavor at all. But why on earth would a woman's vagina taste like smoke? Maybe it's something she ate. Something he had? Or could it be a pregnancy thing?

"You know, he said I was the most beautiful woman," she begins as her face turns rosy. "In the bar. He was so focused on me. Touching me, showering me in his manly attention."

Of course he did. When I was dating I'd say anything that would get my dick wet too. How can she not understand that? "Skip ahead to the good stuff," I order. "I want to hear about the kinky sex. Not you flirting at the bar."

"Well, it started with him playing with them," Wendy explained while I sucked another man's jizz out of my wife's musky pussy. "My titties. He even sucked some of it out of me. My breast milk."

My tongue pulls out of her vagina, and I swallow all the juices and liquids that are currently inside of my mouth and my stomach knots again. "That milk is supposed to be for our son," I object.

"I know," she clarifies. "It was only a little bit and I'll make more to make up for it."

My bumpy tongue slides against her clit before re-entering her well-fucked pussy.

"He told me he has a huge penis," she gloats. "And then he showed me. He wasn't lying. It was so big. Teddy, my mouth was watering when I saw it. Of course, I put it inside my mouth and sucked on it a little."

My ribs squeeze together, my cock throbs in my pants, and my tongue laps up more musky, smoky liquid from my wife's inseminated vagina.

"His balls were so hot," she goes on.

My tongue slides out of my wife. "Really, of all things to like about a guy, his wrinkly nuts?" I ask.

"No, I mean they were temperature hot," my wife clarifies. "When I licked them, they sizzled."

"Honey, you don't have to exaggerate or make things up," I respond. "It's sexy enough as it is. Stop embellishing."

"I'm serious!" she replies.

I slap my tongue against her clit, and she shivers. "Go on," I order before shoving my tongue back inside of her.

"Teddy, you taste him, don't you?" she asks. "It smells and tastes like a stinky man's cock inside my pussy. C'mon Teddy, admit it. You've been licking up my lady juices after they've been flavored by another man's smelly penis."

My stomach knots and cock throbs in my pants. "Yes, honey," I respond. "I can taste it. His salty cum. His sweaty penis. It's... intoxicating."

"Oh Teddy, I am so happy to give this perverted fantasy to you," she says. "I hope you savor every flavor that's in there. After I sucked on his big penis for a while, he fucked the shit out of me. His big fat prick inside of me. It felt so good, there were points where I wanted to cry in joy. And then he shot a huge load into me, and my pussy was venting steam afterwards."

I look up at her, clear my throat, tighten my face, and press my lips together. "Stop lying," I request. "There's no way his cum was so hot it left your pussy steaming. You would have been burned."

"Teddy, I'm being totally serious!" my wife insists.

"Y'know, that's enough foreplay," I say. "My dick is rock hard, and I don't want your twisted imagination fucking this up for me. Get on the bed, and I'm going to pound the shit out of your stinky pussy."

We fuck and it's different than it's ever been before. My endurance and strength are through the roof. It doesn't take long at all. For me to give her an orgasm. From the way she shakes and shivers. It's the fifth one I've given so far. I can't remember a time. When I ever managed more than one. I cum in her dirty used pussy, my ribs squeeze together, my mouth falls open and I let out a massive gasp.

9. North Rise Apartments -- Saturday Night

"What do you mean she was already pregnant?" Elizabeth asks, tilts her head, and squints through her tortoise shell frames.

"I-I had no idea," Thalsyn replies before shaking his head. "She didn't look pregnant and never told me until the sex was over. Really thought she was going to be the one as well."

"So, what's going to happen to her?" Elizabeth asks before scratching her chin.

"I honestly have no idea," Thalsyn responds before raising both of his claws up in the air. "It's never occurred before. Not once have I ever fucked a bitch who was already pregnant."

"Look, I'll help you this next time," Elizabeth says as she wraps her arms around his muscular body and hugs him. "Tomorrow night we'll go scout the bars. Find some slut trashed-on booze or drugs. Whateva. Someone stupid for you to fuck without a lot of drama. You'll knock her up and everything will be fine."

10. Starter Home -- Sunday Morning

I blink at our bathroom mirror. What the fuck? My muscles. They're so... huge. Sure, I worked out occasionally. But I was never jacked like this. How could it change so dramatically so quickly.

"Teddy, did you mess up doing the laundry?" my wife's voice asks from the bedroom. "None of these bras fit me." Wendy walks into the bathroom in front of the mirror. She sees me staring at it and she turns and faces it as well.

It isn't just my muscles nor is it just me. Both of us look much different than we did last night. I look more masculine and handsome. My wife is prettier, bustier, and hotter than she has ever been. Even without any makeup she looks more attractive than when she went out last night fully made-up.

"Teddy... did we just... level up?" my wife asks, widens her eyes, and tilts her head before her lips part and her mouth hangs open.

An intense urge surges in me and my cock throbs in my pants. My mind floods with memories of our debauched night. Fucking my wife knowing she had just fucked another man. Eating her dirty pussy. "Honey," my wife says as she grabs a hold of my right arm and stares up at me. "Can we do it again? I'd like to fuck another man if it's ok with you. A real alpha male. You'd like that Teddy, wouldn't you? Me fucking a real alpha guy and then coming home and eating me out and fucking me while I'm all sloppy. That's the sort of thing you love Teddy, isn't it?" I stare into her eyes and see the passion behind them. She has it too. The perverted urge.

I reach my right hand inside my boxers and confirm my suspicion. It's not just my muscles that grew bigger.

11. Chadi Fertility Clinic

"Your son is healthy ma'am, you have nothing to worry about," Dr. Chadi reassures us through his heavy accent.

"Doctor, how could we possibly not be worried?" Wendy asks through pinched lips as her head shakes and before she releases a sigh. "We went to bed last night and I wake up and none of my bras fit and my husband has twice the muscle mass."

"Well, pregnancy can change the body and that can even apply to the father as well," Dr. Chadi explains and then hesitates. "Normally, fathers testosterone decreases..." He rubs his chin and frowns before biting down on his lower lip. "That growth in muscle. It is concerning. Unfortunately, it is outside my area of expertise. Not something I could diagnose. You'd have to talk with an orthopedist. All I can tell you is what I just said. Your son is alive, healthy, and at the development stage that he ought to be at. Whatever happened to the two of you. It doesn't seem to have affected him."

"I have a question," I butt in before wetting my lips. "Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant with another child while she's already pregnant? Like if we have sex, could she get pregnant again?"

Dr. Chadi hesitates before answering, "It's very rare. Most women will stop ovulating after becoming pregnant. If your wife continues to have a period, she can get pregnant again. But if she is like most women, it will be impossible. She can't be impregnated while she's already pregnant."

"Don't worry Teddy, I haven't had it for a while now," my wife comforts. "My period. You heard the doctor. It doesn't matter how many times we do it. For the next six months, we can keep on doing it over and over again. As many times as we want. We won't have to worry about anything."

12. Fever Nightclub -- Sunday Night

"The valet's right over there, Teddy," my wife directs as she points to the lot next to the club.

I shake my head. "No way," I refuse. "We're not pulling up to the club in this piece of shit Ford Fusion. They won't let us in. Well, maybe they'll let you in but not me."

"That's true, but where else can we park?" she asks.

A knowing grin spreads across my face. "I got this honey," I say, click the glovebox open, and retrieve my city employee placard. I hang it off our rearview mirror before gliding our shitty car into a city metered parking spot.

"Good thinking Teddy, now we don't have to tip the valet," Wendy compliments.

"Exactly!" I agree as the gear lever creaks back into park. I open the door and the car beeps repeatedly. The summer air hasn't yet cooled down. I can already hear it. The music thumping from inside of the club.

My wife's white heels clack against the concrete sidewalk as we approach the entrance. She wears a lowcut white and red striped dress. We hadn't shopped since our bodies changed so the already tight gown really struggles against the size of my wife's leveled up jiggly boobs and ample cleavage. Decked out in full makeup, she looks stunningly beautiful. The bald, muscled bouncer stares at us as we approach. I might have been intimidated by him. Before my wife and I transformed, he would've been a lot bigger than me. Now though, I've got nothing to worry about.

"Ma'am, you're welcome to enter," he confirms with a nod. "But sir, I'm sorry, we're not admitting any more men currently. I'm afraid you'll have to wait out here for now."

My wife's eyes widen and she tilts her head. It isn't what she is used to. People paying more attention to her than me. She sees the scowl on my face, sighs quietly, and quickly responds, "I'm not going in by myself."

I flex my right bicep and roll my shoulders. "Look bud, I'll just be honest with you," I say. "My wife and I. We're a couple of perverted schoolteachers. It's her birthday today." That was a lie, it most definitely is not Wendy's birthday. "As a gift, I told her she could fuck an alpha male tonight. We're doing you a favor by showing up like this. Assuming you know someone up to the task. But if it's what you want. We can walk away. Bring her someplace else that understands. The value of warm pussy."

He stares at us, tilts his head, raises his eyebrows, and chuckles. "Are you fucking for real?" he asks.

"Look honey, these goons are fucking morons," I say. "This was a mistake. There's no sense in wasting any more of our time here."

He laughs. "Are you serious?" he asks again.

I stare at him intensely with a firm smile on my face. "Do my wife's fat tits hanging out of her dress look like a fucking joke to you?" I ask and roll my eyes.

Wendy rubs at the top of her exposed cleavage before turning away from the door.

"Wait!" he demands. "You want an alpha male? I know one who fits the bill. Remy. Let me call him, just wait a second."

I pull out my own phone and pretend to check the time.

"Hey boss," he begins. "I got a couple here at the door. Both teachers. The husband or whatever. He says he wants to give his wife to an alpha male as a birthday present. You know. Cuck shit. Uhm... what do you want me to do? I could... send her upstairs?"

There is indecipherable chatter on the other end of the call. "She's fucking gorgeous," he says. More cryptic conversation. "Ok, you two can come in. But your wife needs to report upstairs immediately."

"About fucking time," I complain.

The bouncer leads us down a set of stares into the basement dance hall. Loud electronic music reverberates off the concrete walls as scantily dressed women and men dance and grind against one another on the open floor. Ceiling lights move around shifting the focus of their illumination and rotate between various colors. A whirring fog machine emits mist around the zoned-out dancers.

"Relax and have a drink!" the bouncer yells at me. "I'll go introduce your wife to the boss!" Part of me wants to object. Make a big scene. Declare that no man other than myself can ever make demands of my wife. But the perverted urge. It's so much more intense than my original kinky fantasy. He leads her up a rickety set of stares to the right of the dance floor. Over the thumping music, I barely make out the clacking of her heels against the wooden steps.

I sit down at the bar, puff out my chest, and hold my chin high. The bartender leans towards me and places both of his muscular arms on top of the bar in front of me. They're covered in tattoos. "What you drinking?" he yells over the electronic music.

"Well vodka, with ice, and some olives!" I respond. The booze glugs out of the bottle into the iced glass. He stabs a tiny plastic sword through a pair of olives and serves me the drink. I sip and scrape ice against the glass. It's odd. I've always enjoyed drinking. But this time feels different. The pleasure of the sip. It's heightened. Never has it tasted quite so nice. The fiery liquid pouring down my throat.

The bartender stares at me and I can see him admiring my newly acquired muscular frame. "What crew do you run with?" the bartender shouts.

I hold the drink up in the air and smirk. "Evergreen High School!" I proclaim and sip cheap vodka out of my glass. "I'm a teacher!"

The long-bearded man sitting next to me at the bar turns and laughs loudly. "You're a fucking teacher?" he yells. "You're the guy who just set his wife up on a date with Remy. Like some sort of cuck or something. What teacher does that type of shit?"

I sip vodka and chuckle loudly. "You have no idea!" I respond, twinkle my eyes, and wiggle my right eyebrow. "My wife and I are hardly the only ones. The profession is absolutely full of them. Perverts!"

"What?" he asks loudly. "You talkin about teachers banging their students?"

"Well, unfortunately yes but that's very illegal!" I yell in response. "All the other shit. It might not make it on the news but it all still goes on behind the scenes. I've been teaching for just a few years now, but I know all about it. The swinger parties. Teacher orgies. The BDSM scene. When everyone addresses you as mister or miss all the time. It affects people. It's not uncommon for us teachers to have a paddle in our offices. And it's not the students we're using them on."

The man's eyes widen. "It sounds like you have stories to tell!" he yells.

13. Fever Nightclub -- Sunday Night -- Remy's Office

The bouncer knocks on the door atop the stairs and his fist makes a sharp and metallic sound that resonates in the cramped concrete stairwell.

"Come in!" a voice yells from the other side of the door.

The bouncer pulls the door open, and it creaks loudly. "After you, birthday girl," he says.

My wife enters Remy's office, clacks her heels against the wooden floor, and looks around the room. There are two burgundy leather sofas, an expensive looking exotic rug at the center of the room, a minibar with a plethora of liquor bottles stacked on its top, and of course a computer desk. A few decorative samurai swords hang on the wall as well as what appears to be a gold plated, diamond encrusted machine gun. The electronic dance music from the club down below is still present although in a more muted form.

Remy leans back in his desk chair, ignites his jet lighter with a sharp high-pitched hiss, lights his fat cigar, and puffs out a thick smoke ring into the air. He wears a black and gray suede suit vest and pants with no undershirt leaving his muscular arms, each adorned with brightly colored, red, green and yellow, sleeve tattoos depicting dragons. He is tall with a handsome face, slightly older than my wife and I, and sporting an unkempt goatee. He ogles my wife with his eyes, studying every inch of her exposed flesh.

"Well, well, well," Remy says before releasing a booming laugh. His chest puffs out, mouth grins playfully, eyes gleam, and he presses his fingertips together forming a steeple. "I sit here every day managing this vast underworld. Central city. Day in. Day out. There are a lot of books written here. And I got my own page in every one of them. There's not a stripper, dancer, or whore out there I don't know on a first name basis. It comes with the territory of being the page master. The man in charge of all the books. But you pop up here completely on your own initiative as a complete unknown. You're gorgeous body. The way your hair is styled. The quality of your makeup. You spent hours getting perfect for me. It wafts off you. The intoxicating scent of ruthless, calculating ambition."

"Thank you for the compliments!" Wendy says, smiles genuinely, leans towards him, and maintains eye contact. As her shoulders relax, her eyes draw towards the tacky gun hanging against the wall.

His eyes stare into hers and he chuckles. The desk chair swivels and scrapes against the wood floor, and he turns his attention to the firearm. "Of course, it would grab your attention," he says. "You and I must be kindred spirits. Attracted to the same things. Driven by our boundless aspirations. That's real solid gold. And those diamonds. Mined out of the most blood-soaked countries in Africa." He winks at her and lifts his dress shoes up and rests them on his computer desk before taking another puff from his cigar. The smoke floats across the room and Wendy inhales its acrid smell.