Leveling Up Ch. 01-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes widen when I see it and I lunge. I roll over my stomach on the ground, my left leg sears in pain and bristles as it rolls over shards of glass. Oh well, that leg is fucked anyways. What's more important is what I have in my hands. The handle and jagged remains of the tequila bottle. "Stay back!" I scream as I scoot my collapsed body up against the backroom wall. I'm bleeding, the floor and wall are both dirty, and I'm covered in filth.

All four men surround me on the floor next to the concrete wall. The music thumps and a ray of light beaming through the small window on the plastic backroom door keeps cycling through different colors.

19. Fever Nightclub -- Sunday Night -- Remy's Office

Remy leans back against the burgundy sofa with a relaxed smile on his face. His left hand raises a cigar to his mouth and his lips puff out a smoke ring that floats across the office. In his right sits my wife's cocktail. The two had switched positions. She is now the one on her knees in-between his legs.

"Is this how you'd like me to be?" Wendy asks, smiles at him glossy and bright, and leads forward towards his lap.

Remy sips on my wife's smoky fluid and nods his head. "After you make me my afternoon cocktail, you'll bring it over here to my favorite sofa," he explains. "You can either hand it to me. Or, if I'm doing something. You set it down on the end table. Then you'll get down just as you are. Right in-between my legs like that. You'll wait for me like that. Quiet until I tell you what is it I feel like having for the day."

"I can do that Remy," my wife agrees and nods her head rapidly. "Wait patiently and quietly. Let you get nice and comfy and relaxed from your drink. Give you plenty of time to work that imagination of yours. Being on a first name basis with them. The hookers of Central City. Well, I'd imagine it's like having the city's largest restaurant menu. There'd be plenty of dishes to select from."

"Candy cane, I said wait quietly!" he interjects before taking another puff from his cigar.

"Sorry," she mouths with out uttering the word. She looks at him with bright eyes, adjusts the top of her dress so more cleavage hangs out, wets her lips, and waits.

He chuckles and nods his head. "That's right, candy cane," he praises. "The stress. It's already melting away. I can feel it. Go ahead and take off that dress. When you're done, kneel back down against the floor.

My wife does as he says, removes her bra as well, discards the rest of her clothing next to her wet panties on the floor, jiggles her fat naked boobs for him and obediently kneels down on her knees between his spread legs while he enjoys his cigar and beverage. She's entirely naked now except for the modest wedding ring I saved up for half a year for.

He leans forward, stares at my wife's breasts, waters his mouth, nods, and clenches his hands together before releasing them. "Uh huh, I think I know how I want to unwind tonight," he concludes. "What are your thoughts? On mowing the lawn?"

"Uhm," Wendy says, tilts her head, and bits down on her lower lip. "Well, usually my husband takes care of that."

Remy erupts in roaring laughter, slaps his knees, and grins widely. "Candy cane," he says. "I'm afraid I've got bad news. Your husband. He's long gone by now. You don't need to worry about him anymore. I'm sure he's in that shitty car of his. Driving as fast as he can. Headed far away from Central City. So from now on. It's on you. You'll have to mow the lawn."

"That doesn't sound right," she responds, blinks rapidly, slightly shakes her head, and rubs at her chin. "He wouldn't leave. Also, what does this have to do with your lawn?"

Remy smirks and shrugs his shoulders. "Don't worry about it," he says, sets his drink down with a clink, reaches down, squeezes my wife's left boob, and plays with her sensitive nipple. "Go ahead. I know you've been waiting to. Treat yourself. It's your birthday after all."

My wife laughs hesitantly, tussles her hair, and grabs his zipper with her right thumb and forefinger. Her mouth moistens, heart beats, body trembles, and it unzips. Her dainty right hand fishes out his hard cock and it's big, throbbing, and warm to the touch. She stares, breathes out, and her titties jiggle.

The music thumps. Remy crosses his arms over his chest, stares down at her, nods, and smiles. "It's time for you to repay that favor you owe me!"

My wife gifts his warm hard cock to her left hand, stroke it, rubs her wedding ring against it, inhales its musk, opens her mouth, closes her eyes, and savors his sweaty sausage.

A relaxed smile crosses Remy's face as he leans back on the sofa, releases a moan, spreads his legs, stares down at my wife's jiggling tits, and listens to her slurp and slobber all over his long, fat penis. "It may be stressful," he points out. "But overall it's good being the king. It will be for you as well. My sweet new queen. I can't wait to mow the lawn with you."

20. Fever Nightclub -- Sunday Night -- Backroom

"Your mouth ain't running any more, that's for sure," the bartender says before he and all the others laugh at me.

I feel dizzy, my hand shakes as I point the jagged broken bottle from assailant to assailant. There is no way to tell. Who will try to hurt me next. The bass from the electronic music reverberates across the backroom. I feel drenched and I can't tell if its from my sweat or blood.

The bouncer clutches his right wrist with his left hand and rotates his right hand. The multicolored light flowing through the small window on the plastic door catches his brass knuckles and reflects like a kaleidoscope against the backroom wall. "Just leave," he demands. "You don't think I noticed it do you? That shitty car you drove up in. Too cheap to use the valet. You're wife's smart. Up there in Remy's office. She's leveling up her life. You though..." He loudly sucks the contents of his throat into his mouth before forcefully projecting all of it into a mucous-filled spitball that collides against my left cheek.

My ribs squeeze together.

"You're a loser," the bouncer says with a chuckle. "Someone with no relevance. It's pathetic, honestly. You charging in here. Bragging about your stupid reputation. At some worthless high school that no one cares about. Admit it. The reason you bring it up. Is because you have nothing else to offer." The bouncer turns to the other men. "If he's still here when Remy's done banging his wife, he'll be pissed. We're done negotiating. The music's loud enough. No one will hear it. When he screams."

I go pale and my hand vibrates uncontrollably as my eyes saw back and forth across the men gathered around me. My heart races and my body tremors. Blood drips off my leg on to the cold concrete floor. "S-stay back!" I demand. "If that's where we're at..." I hesitate before wiggling the jagged bottle with my right hand. "I will kill. For my wife and son. Try me." I suck up the fluid in my own throat, clear my sinuses, and suck it all into my mouth before spitting a huge wad of filth on to the bouncer's own forehead. I see my blood and mucous run down his face.

"You fucking faggot!" the bouncer screams. He swings his right arm at full force at my vulnerable face. The brass knuckles should easily smash my skull in. Reflexively my left hand darts up, open palm, and amazingly catches his fist. Even though the brass knuckles strike my hand, the hit is not painful. Also, my left leg doesn't hurt anymore either. I stand up and hold hard on to his right hand. I squeeze.

The bouncer winces before squealing in pain. He drops to his knees. "What the fuck?!" he screams.

I hear bones cracking as I easily twist his wrist into an unnatural position. My eyes see gold tooth with his jaw hanging open and with my other hand I hurl the broken bottle. There is a high pitched whir as it flies through the air like Thor's hammer before it pierces gold tooth's chest. His shaking hands clutch at it before he gurgles, bleeds openly from his chest, and collapses against the pavement.

"I'm not just a teacher," I scream at them. "Also assistant coach! Of the football team! And I work solely withthe offense." A huge smirk crosses over my face as my throat belts out booming, wicked laughter. My body. Its so powerful. I must have changed again. There is so much strength inside of me. "Let me show you how lineman rush! At Evergreen High!" I lunge at the bartender and body slam him. There is a loud boom and he rockets back through the flimsy plastic door knocking it off its hinges with a scrape, flies like a rag-doll over the bar shatters glass in the process, and crash lands on the middle of the multicolored dance floor. Right behind him, I easily vault myself over the bar, my feet slam against the ground with a loud thud and my eyes watch as he grabs at his lower back and howls in pain. Everyone in the club stares at me through the thumping electronic music and I roar, flare my nostrils, and open my mouth and show everyone my teeth. "Who the fuck is next!?" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"His eyes, t-they're... glowing!" a pale woman who looks like a junkie yells, trembles, and backs away from me.

A man wearing a yellow bandana approaches, flicks his wrist, and projects the razor out of a switchblade he is holding. " I told that fucking bouncer!" he curses. "Don't let anyone in here high on PCP!" He swings at me and I dodge the knife right as it whooshes across where my face had been.

I swing my fist at him, he ducks, I kick, he shimmies, I growl, he curses, I uppercut and miss. "Stay still you fuck," I snarl. I'm much stronger than I was just moments earlier but by no means had I gained any sort of expertise at sparring.

The man comes at me, fakes me out, I dodge the wrong direction, he stabs, and it goes right between my ribs. I breath hard, wince, it sears, and I see blood seep on to my shirt. He braces to be hit, I shove him, and he flies backward despite his defensive position. Still, he manages to land on his feet. The music thumps and I stare at him through the misty multicolored dance floor and I scowl.

He rushes me, slides on the ground, right between my feet before I can do anything, slashes my left leg, and stands before sinking his blade into my right flank. I howl and grab him, grappling him against my body. My left hand grips his throat and I pull him up in the air. As I do this, he stabs my flank again and again and I bleed, wince, and smell iron. As I grip his neck I open my mouth, bare my teeth and press them up against his neck. "How do you want to die!" I scream as my body shakes and bleeds. "Should I crush your neck?! Or rip it open with my teeth!?" My grip strengthens and his neck tastes like sweat and smoky booze.

His eyes bulge before closing, body tremors, lungs breath fast and raspy, and he whimpers. He drops the knife and it makes a sharp, metallic clatter when it lands against the ground. I effortlessly chuck his body over the bar where it shatters various liquor bottles, crumples on the floor, and bleeds. As I look across the bar I see the bouncer gripping a handgun with his shaky left hand while his bleeding, heavily bandaged right repeatedly fails to pull back the slide.

I charge him. Both hands of his shake and he sweats profusely. The gun clicks as he chambers a round. The nightclub is crowded with innocent people. He isn't left handed. The gun sways as he tries to aim it at me as I rush. He's too late. I vault over the bar and grab the gun from his hands as I do so. With both of my hands, I twist and break the steel firearm into two pieces before dropping them to dully thud against the floor. My hand grabs a thick bottle of brandy and I swing. He dodges and the bottle whooshes. With both hands I grab the bottle and jump, slamming it down against his head. It cracks against his skull, shatters into a misty cloud, the air smells of smoked booze, and he collapses against the ground. I spit on him a second time. There is still some blood in my mouth.

Long beard creeps towards the entrance to the club. When he sees my eyes stare at him, he freezes.

"Get the fuck over here, now!" I demand.

His skin looks white as he comes forward, he reeks of body odor, is covered in sweat, and his whole body shakes. "Y-yes, sir," he obeys.

"You punched me in the stomach earlier, yes?" I yell.

I see he is crying as he nods his head.

"Hammurabi's code," I taunt. "Doubt you've heard of it! I'm a history teacher though. Its my job to remember these things!" My right hand balls into a fist and I strike him as hard as I can in his stomach. He gasps, stumbles backwards, and vomits on the nightclub floor.

"Gross!" I yell over the nightclub music. "Clean that shit up! It smells foul! Also all this blood. I need to go pay Remy a little visit! When my wife and I walk out of here together. It better be spic and span! It's her birthday today!"

As long beard convulses on the floor, he nods his head as he grips his swollen stomach. "R-right away sir," he whimpers.

21. Dumpy Apartment Building -- Sunday Night

Jenny breathes heavy as Thalsyn grips each of her ankles and holds them up in the air. With demonic strength and a strongly set jaw, he pounds his thick cock in and out of her moonlit, naked, and sweat covered body. Musk wafts all around the cramped, humid bedroom and the bed creaks with every wet squishy slam.

"Wow, baby!" Elizabeth exclaims, leans forward over the tailboard of the bed causing her freckled cleavage to hang out her open buttoned blouse, smiles at Thalsyn, flashes her eyebrows up, and nods her head. Her eyes aren't visible through the dark, only the outlines of the frame of her tortoise shell glasses. "You must be doing a great job! The way her body shivahs... and squirms." She giggles. "I told you. Everything was going to be okay."

Jenny's hands struggle against their makeshift bindings, her body shakes, neck cords, and mouth falls open. Her throat attempts to squeeze out panicked pleas only for them to muffle due to the panties gagging her mouth. She tremors intensely and her body collapses into itself as she experiences yet another intense orgasm. Drool runs out the left corner of her stuffed mouth.

"Fear not Lohrnihr," Thalsyn reassures through his own gasps and moans as he continues the pounding. "You may have been written out of our history by your enemies." He thrusts hard against Jenny and his fiery balls strike against her ass causing her to again violently shake her hands against their restraints in a vain attempt to free herself. "But your spawn haven't forgotten. Hell will be reminded soon." He grabs her hips and shoves his girthy cock deep inside her causing her body to writhe before orgasming yet again. "You're not some discarded footnote. Things will be set right. And you will assume your proper status as one of the greatest demon lords to have ever governed in Hell." He slams his pelvis hard against her with a loud smack, his lips part, and he gasps.

Elizabeth nods rapidly, leans further forward, and her eyes now visible are glossy and sparkling. "Yes," she pleads. "Lohrnihr. Please come to us. We'd be so happy to bring you back home again. Your estate. It's waiting for you."

Thalsyn shivers as he ejaculates again and again into Jenny's humid pussy. As the last gooey strand exits his fat cock, he leans back, allows a relaxed smile to spread across his face, nods sightly, flickers in his appearance, loses all control over the illusion he has been projecting, and immediately frowns before swallowing hard as he returns to his true self.

Jenny looks up and her eyes focus on Thalsyn. He has blue skin, clawed hands, large curved horns on his head, wings, and a tail. Her mouth scrunches and she spits out the wadded up panties. "Y-you're a-a-ah monster!" she yells as her skin whitens and her breaths saw. She looks down at her vagina and sees that it is billowing hot steam. At the top of her lungs, she screams as she violently thrashes against the top of the bed.

"What the fuck happened!" Elizabeth yells as she also grows pale, grimaces, and rapidly looks back and forth across the cramped room.

The door to the bedroom swings open. It's too dark to see anything outside the center of the room. A click sounds, the light flickers on, and everyone already in the room is temporarily blinded.

As he regains vision, Thalsyn sees a man, presumably one of Jenny's roommates, holding a shotgun against his right shoulder pointed straight at him. The man squints and observes the steam coming out of Jenny's vagina. His jaw drops and his body begins to tremor.

"Th, th, this, th-is thing, raped me!" Jenny accuses.

"Thalsyn!" Elizabeth screams.

The shotgun pumps and Thalsyn collapses his body against the bed. A deafening blast sounds and everyone in the room's hearing is now impaired. Plaster explodes and rains on Thalsyn like ash from a volcano. A metallic clink sounds followed by the sound of a spent shotgun shell rolling against the wooden floor. The air smells like smoke and the bedroom clouds. The sense of hearing begins to return accompanied with a loud ringing sensation before there is another pump, a deafening sudden blast, a second explosion of plaster, and another clinking round rolling around the bedroom floor. The man isn't holding the shotgun correctly. His left hand grips the very end of the barrel and he screams out in pain, "Fuck! It burns!" The barrel points towards the ground as he rapidly waves his left hand in the air.

Elizabeth sees Thalsyn's body splayed over the bed, assumes the worst, and sobs.

Thalsyn lunges off the bed and wraps his arms around his lawyer. Upon seeing he is alive, a smile slowly builds on her face, she closes her eyes, and nuzzles his muscular chest.

Holding Elizabeth, Thalsyn spreads his wings with a whoosh and while carrying her he dives through the large window against the wall. His ram like gray horns easily smash through the glass causing it to shatter. He glides in the darkness across the street to a sidewalk before flapping his wings and landing gently on the dirty city pavement. The thumping music from the bar sounds louder now that they're outside alongside the sounds and smells of nearby traffic.

"What the fuck happened!?" Elizabeth demands an explanation as she wipes tears from her eyes.

Thalsyn tremors and shakes his head. "It's Lohrnihr," he reasons. "Something messed up my power. It has to be that pregnant bitch. That load I shot into her. It was him. I knew it. The way it felt when I came inside of her. She's got the patriarch of my clan trapped in her infertile body."

Elizabeth hugs him and nuzzles her head against his muscular chest. Her makeup runs as her face is stained with tears. With a quaking voice, she says, "I was so scared I lost you Thalsyn. I'd do anything for you. You're everything to me. You saved me tonight. It's not the first time. I'll do anything I can. To help your clan. What's the next step?" She sniffles as she clings to him.

"That fucking pregnant cunt," he declares. "Dorky teacher my ass. She made it way too easy. Since when does the woman hit on me first? We need to find her and pay her a visit." He presses his hands together, stretches his arms out, and cracks his knuckles. "We need to rescue Lohrnihr."

22. Fever Nightclub -- Sunday Night -- Remy's Office

My dress shoes thud against the wooden steps as I rush up the cramped stairwell. I arrive atop, retract my right leg, flare my nostrils, and hesitate. What the fuck are they doing in there? My stomach knots and the perverted urge rages. I should spy on them. See what my naughty wife is doing in there before I barge in. My right hand grabs the doorknob and I twist until it sticks. Ok, and further. I spin the knob using more of my strength, slowly, and it rotates and pops out of its socket with a cloud of sawdust. The doorknob drops with a metallic clang followed by a dull thud. Where it was is now a round hole. I bend over, smell wood, and peer inside.