Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 026-035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long pause.

Not-Zoey grinned. "Fuck me, that's funny."

"Isn't it?"

The two of them collapsed back, the strangeness of the situation serving as a catalyst to hilarity. They laughed themselves out, wheezing toward the canopy of the fancy bed.

"Perverted," Zoey corrected. "Not funny, perverted. Railroad us more, right?"

"As if you're mad about it. We get to see Rosalie's butt again, all day long."

"It's not the worst thing that could happen," Zoey amended.

"And Delta's," Not-Zoey said.

A pause.

"Shit," Zoey said.

"Preaching to the choir, sister."

"So you're uh," Zoey said. "You're good?"

"About being a clone?" Not-Zoey shrugged. "Feels normal. And we're pretty good at pushing off the existential dread, aren't we? Fuck it."

They silenced, Not-Zoey's casual words hitting a little too hard for either of their likings.

"Anyway," Not-Zoey said. "Guess the question is, why? Don't tell me—?"

Don't tell me it's a sex thing.

Zoey and Not-Zoey stared at each other, a blush building on their faces.

"I am not being fucked by myself," Not-Zoey declared loudly. "I'm not—stop getting hard!"

"I can't help it! You're naked!"

"I'm you! You, you—you narcissist!"

Zoey sat up in bed—at least her 'pitching of a tent' was slightly less noticeable that way—and raised her hands, palms out, in a placating gesture. "Okay. Let's talk."

Not-Zoey huffed, also sitting up. "You're not fucking me, I don't care what this shard has planned. That's weird. That thing isn't going inside me."

"No intentions." Zoey wouldn't have wanted that either, if she had been in Not-Zoey's position. Which, uh, made sense. They were the same person. "Seriously, chill. You're me. We can talk this out."

"Okay. Yeah. We can."

They stared at each other.

"Let's uh, start with figuring out what the hell's going on." Zoey started shuffling from the bed, intending to explore the room.

"Rosie told us to sit still," Not-Zoey said.

Zoey froze, one foot already touching the floor. "You think that means ... even the room we spawn in?"

"Dunno. Guess we should've clarified."

Zoey hesitated, before finishing climbing out of bed. Not-Zoey tutted, then followed after. Oddly, she dragged the bed sheet along with her, wrapping them around her to preserve her modesty. Was that what I would do, in her situation? It had to be, right? Or was Not-Zoey not Zoey?

Stupid question. But the point was clear.

She guessed in this situation—Zoey being the one with the cock—Not-Zoey had taken a meeker role; or at least wanted modesty more. I guess that makes sense. Not-Zoey was the one under threat of being ravaged.

Her cock pulsed at the idea.

Zoey tried not to think about what it'd be like to fuck herself. To feel her own pussy squeezing around her. I'm actually a pervert, aren't I? Ephy had leveled the accusation as soon as she had summoned Zoey. And why else would Zoey have been chosen as a goddess of eroticism's champion?

I'm not fucking myself. She already said no.

I already said no.

"Would it count as masturbation?" Not-Zoey asked.

A laugh was torn from Zoey's lips, before she quickly cut it off.

She distracted herself.

The room she and herself had found themselves (herselves?) in was ornate, dripping with wealth. As Zoey had first appraised, a noblewoman's bedroom. Getting dressed, at least, wouldn't be a problem, or so she thought until Not-Zoey started pulling open wardrobe drawers and finding nothing. Tease.

Not-Zoey huffed. "Shouldn't be surprised."

"Being naked's part of the job, I guess."

Not-Zoey tossed the blanket she'd been covering herself with back onto the bed. Zoey tried not to pay attention to her naked curves. Fuck. My naked curves. What the hell is wrong with me?

"I'm not doing it," Not-Zoey said flatly. "Stop staring at me."

"Sorry." She hadn't meant to. "I mean—you know I won't. If you don't want to."

"And I don't!"

"I know!"

Not-Zoey wiped a hand down her face. "Go jerk yourself off or something, if you're going to be weird."

"I'm fine. It's just a cock." Then, pointedly, "Your cock." Two could play Not-Zoey's game. "Who cares if it's hard? You know it's just a ... biological reaction."

"Stop pretending wanting to fuck yourself is normal."

"It's you wanting to do it," Zoey sneered. "If you were in my position, you would too. We're each other, remember?"

Not-Zoey paused. "Can we please focus?"

"Nice deflection."

"Asshole."

Zoey laughed, which had Not-Zoey doing so, too. At least the brief confrontation, and tension, had broken.

"Well," Not-Zoey said. "Not much in here. And we can't leave."

They looked around the room, then sat on the bed.

"Guess we're waiting," Zoey said.

2.14 ❤ Rosalie, Rising Up to the Challenge

Rosalie drowsily drifted to consciousness, and the first thing she was met with on opening her eyes was her own face.

For a moment, the sight didn't register. Her brain blanked out. Had a mirror been placed into bed with her, leaned over so that when she blinked awake, it was the first thing she'd see? But no, that didn't make sense. The position Rosalie was laying down with didn't match the mirror.

She jerked up in bed, and the mirror-image didn't follow.

"Mmm?" Not-Rosalie said, before scrambling up. "What? Shit. What happened?"

Rosalie had been trained for the bizarre situations that a shard could thrust on a person since birth. Her brain faltered only for that brief, confusing moment of just-waking-up haze before it had grinded back to full capacity. She analyzed her situation with a Wayfarer's critical eye—and calm.

'What? Shit. What happened?' Those weren't the instinctive words that would burst from Rosalie. Too crude. Too uncomposed.

Rosalie looked down at herself, and the sight clicked the last piece of the puzzle.

"It seems," Rosalie said to Delta-Rosalie. "That the shard has swapped our bodies."

Rosalie watched herself blink in surprise, then look down at herself.

"Huh," Delta-Rosalie said.

A few moments passed.

"Huh," she repeated. "That's, uh. Huh."

Rosalie climbed out of bed. She had a room to explore. The extra height was disorienting. Rosalie was accustomed to perfect control of her body, and the different ratios of her limbs threw her sense of proprioception into disarray. But she adapted. It wasn't something she'd trained for, obviously, but Rosalie was a fast learner. And their bodies weren't shockingly dissimilar. They were both lean, muscled, and Delta only a few inches taller. Mostly, it was Delta's chest that threw Rosalie for a loop. She wasn't used to having so much up top. Where did she hide these things? In her leather armor, Delta had seemed only moderately busty. Naked, she might have more up top than even Zoey.

And Zoey—that was why Rosalie was moving straight to business. As Rosalie had had a sinking suspicion would happen, Zoey hadn't spawned in with them. It figured she'd be stuck with this infuriating girl. Zoey could tolerate Delta, for some reason, but Rosalie most certainly could not; why had Rosalie ended up with her, and not the other way around?

Zoey better be fine. A squirming, anxious feeling in her stomach contradicted that hope. Rosalie had dragged Zoey along into a second-advancement shard, and Zoey wasn't even suited for first-advancement ones. But Rosalie needed to progress her runes—to be working diligently toward her destiny—and so she'd forgone catching Zoey up. Doing so would take too long.

Zoey knew the risks. Rosalie had made them clear.

But Rosalie's earlier talk with Delta rang in her ears: 'she's practically a civilian'.

Zoey was fine.

"Why are you still lying there?" Rosalie snapped.

"Getting used to being in a different body," Delta said lazily. "Maker, girl. You're like, zero percent fat. So why is your ass so big?" Delta was craned around, looking at her—Rosalie's own?—ass.

Rosalie couldn't even begin to start on how to deal with that. So she chose not to. "Zoey's not here. Get up and help me."

Delta blinked at Rosalie. "Eh, she's probably eaten by monsters already. Looks like it's me and you."

Oddly, the absurd statement alleviated Rosalie's fear. Shards were brutal, but not unfair. If Zoey stayed put and waited for them to arrive, then she'd be fine.

But it was Zoey. Could she trust that? Zoey had promised to, and she showed general good sense to the practical dangers of a shard, but knowing Zoey, all the shard would have to do was waggle a slime-girl's ass her way and Zoey would go sprinting off after it.

She's such a fucking pervert, Rosalie seethed, completely irrationally; Zoey had hardly done anything wrong.

Not that she cared what Zoey did with her cock; it was how sex-obsessed she was that irritated her. Even against her own better judgment. Her mind flicked to that dressing-room girl. Gods, Rosalie had been so mortified. Her, a d'Celestin, kicked out of a clothing store because her partner had been caught fucking the store attendant.

I'm going to kill her.

Rosalie didn't even know why she was getting mad. Again, Zoey hadn't done anything.

It wasn't her concern over Zoey's well-being fueling her irritation. Why would she be concerned?

"Stop ogling my body and get moving," Rosalie growled.

"I'm surprised you're so chill with us both being naked," Delta said, ignoring her completely.

"Nudity was the entirety of our first shard. I've moved past it." Plus, Rosalie was only looking at her own naked body. Which was weird, but less embarrassing than seeing Delta's, or Zoey's. Hence, why Rosalie wasn't looking down at herself. Or rather, Delta's body. There was a lot to ogle down there, and she caught glimpses of it in her peripheral vision, but she didn't have to pay attention to it if she didn't want to.

"Alright," Delta said, finally shuffling out of bed. "Our inventories are gone, too. Besides this." She pulled out and waggled the metal buttplug she'd been supposed to wear, to match Zoey's, then vanished it back into her inventory. "That happened last time?"

"Seems like shards Zoey delves follow a trend," Rosalie said. Which was to say, utterly perverted, and an endless headache. "The good news is that the difficulty is adjusted." They might not have armor or weapons, but the monsters would be weaker in exchange.

"You still have your rings on," Delta commented, playing with Rosalie's body's nipple rings. "Or, I guess, I do."

"Stop touching me."

Delta paused, then turned an incredulous look her way. "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

Delta stopped fiddling.

Rosalie turned back forward. "Anyway, welcome to Zoey's perverted shards. The traps will try to molest you, so be on the watch out."

"Shit. Really? Now there's something I can't wait for."

Rosalie gave her an irritated look, but Delta only grinned. It was an unseemly expression to see on Rosalie's own face. Everything about the girl moving around in Rosalie's body was unseemly. Perhaps that said something about Delta herself. Rosalie, ever the diplomat, said nothing about her observation.

"What?" Delta asked. "I'm halfway serious. Sounds fun to try out. Maybe I ought to get caught on purpose."

"You and Zoey are a good fit," Rosalie said. "It's a shame you don't seem to care about her wellbeing."

"She's fine," Delta said, rolling her eyes. "If she sits still, we'll go find her. If she doesn't, she deserves to die for being a moron."

Rosalie didn't disagree, but she did bristle at the callous appraisal.

Delta waved her hand dismissively. "Alright, alright. Let's get a move on."

###

"Shit," Delta said. "You weren't kidding."

Rosalie stared at the contraption in front of her. "This is more ... on the nose ... than the last one."

"Last was first-advancement you said. So it makes sense a second advancement would be, uh, more direct."

Still. The vines had been an understated trap; a subtle addition to the environment that wanted to have its way with their bodies—and even when captured, had only groped at Rosalie's chest and stuffed her mouth full of aphrodisiac. No 'real' penetration had been involved.

This?

She and Delta stared down at the stone dildo protruding from the floor. It laid in front of a thick door. Spanning off to the right was an alternate path; Rosalie could infer what the shard was implying. In the same manner as the slime boss, they were offered two options. Either advance the perverted way—which would be significantly easier—or face the perils of the shard in its full wrath, but in the way Rosalie knew better.

The first would be easier. Zoey had been able to defeat the boss herself, playing by the shard's preferred methods. Had Rosalie ... assisted her ... in the lewd method of fighting that perverted slime, then it'd have been a given they'd won.

Rosalie needed to come to terms with this. She'd chosen to partner with Zoey, and so—in order to face the perverted obstacles they were sure to see many of—Rosalie had to engage on proper terms.

And sure, she might be a d'Celestin, and riding herself on a stone dildo to advance faster could be seen as degrading ... unbefitting of someone her status ... but she could spin the logic around. A d'Celestin did whatever she needed to. All that mattered was advancement.

"It wants us to fuck it, right?" Delta asked.

"That much is obvious," Rosalie snapped.

Delta paused. "Sounds like you need it more than me," she said dryly. "Maybe an orgasm will do something for your nerves."

"I—excuse me?"

"Just saying," Delta said. "I get you're worried about your girlfriend, but chill the fuck out. Stress is how you make mistakes. Clear your head. Aren't you supposed to be old blood?"

The last question was more effective than Delta probably intended it to be. It dunked ice water across Rosalie's body. Old blood. Rosalie wasn't acting like it. She was acting like a fresh beginner, a greenhorn Wayfarer, worried sick over her teammate's wellbeing. She breathed in and forced herself to calm. Zoey would be fine.

And if she wasn't—such was life in the Fractures.

"You, or me?" Rosalie asked.

Delta's eyebrows rose. Or Rosalie's did. She was wearing her body, after all; Rosalie's disorientation over that hadn't faded much. It was surprisingly—or perhaps not surprisingly—discomfiting seeing her own face react in ways that weren't her own. "We're taking the shortcut? Kinda figured you'd go for the long way."

"That would be an inefficient choice. This is the nature of the dungeon. We need to adjust to it."

A quirked eyebrow. "Sounds like you're telling yourself that, not me, blondie."

"Don't call me that." Her attempted calm was failing to weather the annoying girl's demeanor. "You or me? The other will handle the next."

Delta shrugged. "This one looks kinda boring. So have fun."

Kinda boring. As if Delta had been hoping for a raunchier shortcut. Perhaps something like those vines—the perverted girl wanted to be filled up by slimy, writhing plantlife. She and Zoey really would be a good fit.

She eyed the protruding stone dildo, hesitating despite her words.

"We don't have to do this," Delta said. "What's a detour, right?"

Rosalie shook her head. "It'll be inordinately difficult."

"Will it?"

"I didn't fight the final boss how it was intended to be, and I lost."

"Against a first advancement?" Delta's surprise was plain.

"Yes," Rosalie said. "I lost against a first advancement boss when I didn't face it how the shard preferred. It was a close thing. I would have won, if I hadn't gone in cocky, expecting the fight to be simple. But even so. It's better to play things the way it wants."

"Huh," Delta said. "Okay. Still. We can do things the hard way. Up to you."

Rosalie huffed and spurred her feet forward.

She approached the stone protrusion. It was shaped smoothly, and with a slight curve. It didn't resemble a cock in an accurate sense; and it was many times smaller than Zoey's absurd length. But Rosalie wouldn't have any skill to help her along. It was still a large object; she'd have to lower herself gently. And Zoey had the lubricant.

"Use your spit," Delta suggested. "It's something. It'll start you off, until—you know."

Until Rosalie's own excitement made the stone slick. "I don't need your advice, thank you."

"You're kind of an asshole, you know that?"

Rosalie ignored her. "Don't watch me."

"Seriously? You just said we need to get used to this. And it's my body. Hardly something I'm not used to seeing."

She had two good points. Rosalie needed to move past her embarrassment over sex. She almost pushed the point ... but swallowed her protests.

Whatever. Who cared if she watched? This was the life Rosalie had chosen. Perverted shards and constant erotic stimulation. If it meant faster advancement, Rosalie would do it.

And a smaller, hidden part of her accepted this situation for a different reason. Maybe she wanted Delta to watch, to have her eyes crawling over her as she pleasured herself. Even if she was annoying.

Rosalie knelt down in front of the curved stone in front of the door, eying it. It would barely fit. It'd stretch her apart. It wouldn't be the first time she'd had something inside her, but Rosalie hadn't been a person who had pleasured herself often. Obviously. She'd been rather focused on other matters, growing up.

She spat into her palm and worked the impromptu lubricant into the rounded top of the obscene phallic relic. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Fucking a stone protrusion so they could make their way through the shard faster.

Why was she so excited at the thought? Not that she showed it on her face. She had a spectator. She needed to maintain the composed air she'd always cultivated; a d'Celestin would never be titillated at having to fill herself up with a stone toy. She'd treat it like the reluctant, necessary task it was.

"Oh," Delta said. "Wait."

"What?" Rosalie demanded. Her cheeks were blazing.

"You should put your plug in." The steel adornment appeared in her hand. "Since I've got the rings, now." She tweaked her nipples. "And my body's the one that can take it. You'll want to start 'building up energy' for the boss."

Rosalie looked at the item with dismay.

"Need some help?" Delta asked.

"I can handle it myself, thank you," she shot at her. Delta handed her the item.

"Use your fingers first. Then the dildo, it's smaller. Work your way up."

Rosalie stared at the thick plug in her hand.

Just do what needs to be done.

She used her saliva to lubricate her backdoor, then, with a vague thought of, I can't believe I'm doing this in front of her, slid a finger in. She bit down on a lewd noise.

At least this wasn't the first time she'd had something down there. Zoey's tongue and fingers had very thoroughly explored her, already.

She worked her way up to two fingers, then three. Once she'd properly relaxed to the idea, Rosalie shuffled overtop the dildo. The plug was larger, so, as Delta had suggested, she'd use the dildo to stretch herself in preparation. Her knees scuffed against the rough stone floor.

She gripped the thick object and aligned her lower half to it. Somewhere in front of her—in her peripheral—she sensed Delta watching. Why was Rosalie facing her? Instead of the door? It seemed like she was trying to put on a show. Obviously, it had been a thoughtless coincidence.

Because that was what Rosalie was.

Thoughtless.

A person prone to not considering every implication of her actions.

Who am I kidding? the exasperated, disregarded part of her brain said.