Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 026-035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delta obliged. Zoey's hand followed the bulge up her stomach ... up her rib cage ... then between Delta's breasts as she engulfed the toy in its entirety, her ass hitting the base of the flared toy. She looked down at her body, where a cylindrical pillar had invaded her all the way through. I can't believe this. This is insane. And she'd never felt anything like it. She wanted more, somehow. For it to go literally all the way through, so it bulged into her throat and out her mouth. Not possible, she hazily thought. But this shouldn't be, so imagine if it was.

Zoey's hand rubbed circles around the toy, massaging the protrusion in Delta's chest. "I ... literally can't describe how hot this is. Do you like it?"

"M-More than like it." Delta couldn't think. Her mind was hot sludge. Her entire body pulsed with desire—the need to have this thing moving around inside her. "Let's see how riding this bad boy works."

The trip up was a long one, and the feeling of the giant invader vacating her insides was almost as pleasurable as it was going in. A lewd noise tore from her lips, one she didn't think she'd ever made before. Then back down—and watched again as her body wrapped around the toy a second time.

"That's ... that's nice," she panted. "Fuck, that's nice."

"I'm so jealous, right now," Zoey said.

"Gotta be faster, next time."

Zoey smirked.

"Give me a show," Delta said. "It's only fair, considering the one you have." Her eyes flicked to Rosalie. "Come take care of Zoey. Both of them. They need a top-off, anyway." Then, knowing Rosalie—knowing she'd need a prompt, "Let's be efficient about this ... break, yeah?"

Rosalie wavered, then uncrossed her arms. Her eyes were glazed over, and her chest was heaving up and down in excitement. Zoey was the one showing blatant interest, but Rosalie ... Rosalie was turned on by this too. Who wouldn't be?

"I suppose that's a reasonable request," she murmured.

2.18 ❤❤ Team Bonding

Tags: [Extreme insertions, distension. Cum inflation.]

Zoey couldn't believe how turned on she was. Her cock was practically twitching with need, dripping precum in a steady stream.

She watched Delta lift herself up off the ground, her stomach—Rosalie's stomach—flattening out to the hard, toned surface it usually was, then back down, distending her body out as the giant toy stuffed into her. Seeing such a lewd, panting expression on Rosalie's face was driving Zoey wild. Even in the throes of passion Rosalie tried to keep some form of lock on her expressions, but Delta, not at all, and it was Delta wearing her body. She panted heavily, eyes fluttering with pleasure, not masking how much fun she was having in the slightest.

"I'm assuming you want to join in?" Zoey asked Not-Zoey. She'd been hovering to the side, clearly feeling like an outsider. Zoey sympathized with that; it was obvious Rosalie and Delta were doubtful of her, even if they had verbally acknowledged either of them, or neither, could be the 'impostor'.

"Is that fine?"

Zoey looked to Rosalie, who hesitated. Zoey could read what it meant; like usual, not wanting to admit to anything.

"She's fine with it," Zoey smirked. "Two of us taking care of her? It's a fantasy."

"Hmph," Rosalie said.

"Get over here." Zoey was still sitting on her knees, next to Delta as she continued to fill herself up. The whines and moans were highly distracting.

Zoey scooted away, setting up further away from Delta, and in plain view. Delta had asked them to put on a show, and as much fun as playing with Rosalie was, playing with Rosalie while getting to watch Delta's stomach bulge in and out as she impaled herself would be ... even better.

Rosalie wandered over and crouched down next to Zoey. Zoey pulled her onto her lap—she squeaked in surprise, somehow never prepared for how Zoey became less gentle when things got going—and Zoey forcefully guided her into sitting in her lap, turned around and facing Delta.

"What's it like, seeing your body do that?" Zoey murmured into her ear. Her cock throbbed against Rosalie's thighs—it was sticking out, between her legs, and Rosalie's wetness had already started to coat it. She was, unsurprisingly, dripping.

"It's obscene," Rosalie said, panting. "I can't believe ... I can't ..."

"Is it getting you off?"

"Of course not." Rosalie's hips worked back and forth against Zoey's shaft, and it seemed an idle action, something she didn't realize she was doing. "I would never be ... turned on ... by something like this."

"Now, now," Zoey tutted. "What have I told you about being honest with yourself?"

Not-Zoey knelt down in front Rosalie. "I have a suggestion, if you want it. Where we can all have fun."

Well. Zoey knew herself. Any idea of hers would be ... nice. "Go for it."

"Here. Move for a second, Rosie."

Rosalie nodded mutely and did so, even if she seemed disappointed to not be sitting on Zoey's lap—or more accurately, on her cock—anymore.

Not-Zoey shimmied up, then, moving Zoey's cock down, she sat on Zoey's lap so she was facing sideways. "Now join me," she told Rosalie. "One leg under mine, the other over. Like a pretzel."

Zoey watched as the two girls set themselves up. Soon enough, they were both halfway seated on Zoey's lap, pressing their pussies into her cock. Like they were scissoring, but with Zoey between them.

"Now up," Not-Zoey prompted, and Rosalie listened. Two wet pussies slid up Zoey's shaft, a bit awkwardly, but with Not-Zoey guiding Rosalie along, soon enough they were thrusting their hips up and down, sliding themselves against her shaft with wiggling gyrations of their pelvises.

Zoey sighed, leaned back, and tried to decide which sight was more erotic. Rosalie and Not-Zoey—herself—jerking her cock off with their pressed-in pussies, or Delta, watching it happen as she herself was engaged in the most obscene act Zoey had ever seen, her firm body stretched to its maximum as a pillar-sized dildo stuffed her insides.

"Nice suggestion," Zoey said in a massive understatement.

Not-Zoey was biting her lip as she and Rosalie thrusted up and down. "You know, I'm really jealous you're the one who got to keep it. I bet this feels amazing."

"Two cute girls rubbing up and down me? Safe guess."

"Rosie looks like she can't even think."

She and Zoey watched Rosalie. Despite her eager thrustings of her pelvis, she wasn't paying attention to Zoey, or Not-Zoey; her eyes were locked on Delta, her own body being violated, as Delta rode up and down.

"She can't even hear us," Not-Zoey said amusedly.

"And she calls us the pervert."

"Eh. She's right. It's just ... all of us are."

Zoey laughed.

For a bit, only squelching, panting, and moaning suffused the air, all four of their party being pleasured in different ways.

"Enjoying the sight, princess?" Delta panted out. "Stare at me more, why don't you?"

It broke her trance. Rosalie's eyes went up from Delta's bulging tummy to meet her gaze. She wet her lips before responding. "Of course not."

"Do you want to be the one here? In my place?"

"No."

"You don't want to have your insides all stirred up, like this?" Delta ran a hand up and down the protruding shaft in her stomach as she rode herself desperately against the giant cock.

"I ... I ..."

"It's okay. You don't have to say it. It's cuter when you don't."

"Stop ... stop inventing things." Rosalie's protests were feeble. If it had just been Zoey here, she thought that explosive honesty of hers would've come out by now; she was plainly horny enough for it. But against Delta, her defenses were holding—flimsy and obviously false as they were.

Zoey had been trying to prevent herself from moving—to let Not-Zoey and Rosalie set the pace with the sliding of their lower halves—but for no discernible reason the next eager slide of their pussies had Zoey's hips bucking. She jostled the two women who were providing their slippery services, and it was like the dam had broken.

"F-Fuck. You two—you feel, you feel—" Zoey jerked spastically up and down, slamming between the tight pressure of their thighs and pussies. "I need to, god, please, I have to. You feel so good. I want to cum."

Zoey wasn't sure if her own break in composure caused it, but in front of her, Delta's entire body started to shake as she spasmed against the enormous dildo stuffed in her. Seeing her cum only whited out Zoey's mind further. She jerked herself up and down with as much force as she could, slapping her hips into Rosalie's and Not-Zoey's asses as their pussies coaxed her cock up and down, their labias spreading and dragging across its length.

Their own efforts picked up, too, hips jerking as they awkwardly tried to lower themselves up and down—it wasn't the easiest position to maintain, especially with Zoey's violent writhing and thrusting beneath them.

"Fuck, fuck, please, please." Zoey spat obscenities as her stomach clenched, and the words turned to whimpering. Her thrusting continued, and the first white-hot jet of cum erupted from her cock. The diligent sliding of pussies didn't stop. If anything, her helpful friends' movements became frenzied as they tried to extract as much of the sticky fluid as they could.

Each ejection of girlcum seared from her cock. It covered all three of their bodies, the asynchronous sliding of their lower halves jerking Zoey's cock this way and that. They didn't stop pleasuring Zoey until she was begging them to, their lubricated sliding almost painful against her spent cock.

Zoey, out of the game for at least a minute while she recovered, was vaguely aware of Not-Zoey separating from their position and pushing Rosalie over. Honestly, go get her. Good for Not-Zoey.

Rosalie cried out as Not-Zoey stuck her head between her thighs and buried her tongue in. It was what Zoey would have done; Rosalie had been shaking, and nearly there—and she didn't blame Not-Zoey at all for helping finish her off. Zoey wouldn't have been able to help herself either.

"It's twitching," Delta said, cutting through Zoey's haze—and the whines of Rosalie coming to orgasm. "It's, um, I feel it twitching. And, and, the door hasn't opened. I think I need to get it off?" Delta's body was shaking from her orgasm, which hadn't ended yet. Her words shook almost as much as her body.

"Get it off?" Zoey elbowed herself up. She was vaguely aware of Rosalie writhing against Not-Zoey's tongue.

"I can—I can feel it. It's about to—"

With how vacuum-sealed Delta's tummy was against the enormous toy, Zoey could see the object shudder inside her.

Then the expected happened.

The oversized toy's ejaculation was as prodigious as its size. Buckets of semen burst up its length and into Delta's stomach, inflating it outward in a sudden jerk. Delta cried out as she was filled with hot, sticky seed. Her stomach expanded, first erasing the outline of the toy on her stomach, then outward further, so there was a slight bulge.

It kept going. Her stomach rounded out as hot liquid ejected into her. It came in spurts, her stomach growing in sharp increases. Delta shook and moaned as a second orgasm followed on the coattails of the first. Her belly started to droop with the weight of so much hot seed stuffing her. She looked eight months pregnant—more.

Still, it sprayed into her, until she bulged with the volume. Delta shook with pleasure, and her inflated stomach sloshed with cum.

Finally, it stopped. Delta sat on the floor, slumped and exhausted, the toy fully inserted. She trembled as she came down from her second orgasm.

"Holy shit," she said.

"Holy shit," Zoey agreed in an erotic sort of fascination. "That ... doesn't hurt?" She stared at Delta's stomach, bulging with gallons and gallons of semen.

"No. The ... the potion. But it feels seriously weird." A pause, then "And hot." She groaned. "Fuck me. That was amazing."

Delta gasped as she raised herself up and the toy slid from her. Her legs shook. The toy popped from her insides, and the enormous volume of white liquid spilled from her, the stopper no longer in place. Semen gushed out in waves, coating the floor beneath her. Her belly shrank bit by bit and more and more liquid left her. Delta's hand followed it down, pushing on herself to help it out.

Eventually, she was left looking like she had started, with Rosalie's tight abs and flat stomach.

"Wow," Delta said. "That was ..."

She couldn't quite find the right word. Zoey couldn't, either.

2.19 Loot III

The aftermath was, to be honest, a bit awkward. The degeneracy all four of them had indulged in had been more than they had mentally prepared for, even if no protests seemed forthcoming.

Once Delta had 'gotten the toy off', the door had slid open with a grinding of stone. Unfortunately—or perhaps fortunately?—rather than being an alternate path of advancement, this particular obstacle had been a 'rewards' challenge.

Which perhaps explained why it had been so much more degenerate than the one Rosalie had needed to undergo. It hadn't even been required to progress through the dungeon. But how were they supposed to know that?

Going forward, Zoey supposed, by when the obstacle is so lewd ...

Live and learn, she guessed.

And Delta hadn't complained.

Fuck, Zoey wasn't complaining either. Even Rosalie—the most likely to have been upset at the development—had seemed into it. Not that Zoey thought Rosalie would have engaged in such degeneracy herself, without prompting, but spectating? Yeah, she'd made it clear she liked it.

A single green-banded chest lay in front of them.

"I thought you said these were rare."

Rosalie gave Zoey an annoyed look. "They are. Either these past two delves with you have been astoundingly lucky, or your class—your presence—continues to give ... perplexing results. Have you even seen a common chest? A copper band?" She sighed. "Though I shouldn't be surprised. Nothing about," she waved her hand around in a distinctly irritated manner, "all this is normal."

Well. A goddess did send me to save the world. Zoey supposed better loot than average was par for the course. Not that Zoey supplied that explanation.

"You sound upset that we're getting lucky," Zoey said teasingly. "And maybe it's not even luck. We worked hard for it, didn't we?"

"We?" Delta asked. "Try again."

"Delta worked hard for it," Zoey corrected.

"Using my body," Rosalie muttered. "That better not cause ... lasting damage."

"Having your entire body wrapped around a giant sex toy? Nah, can't see how that could be bad for your anatomy."

"There was a potion," Zoey said pointedly. "Obviously she's fine."

"Want Zoey to come check?" Delta sneered. "Make sure you're as tight as always?"

Zoey paused at the implication, then cleared her throat. Rosalie did the same.

"The chest," they said at the same time.

They glanced at each other, and Zoey smirked. Rosalie's lips—Delta's? This whole, body-swap thing was getting annoying—twisted in amusement too.

They opened the chest.

The first item out—

[Cat Ears]: Uncommon. Highly sensitive. Amplifies senses and improves reactions.

"Excuse me?" Rosalie said.

"Sensitive. Like, in that way?" Zoey asked.

"Mine certainly are," Delta said. "So it'd make sense. But ... why?"

"Why?" Rosalie sneered. "There's no point asking that question, in these shards."

"Your ears are sensitive?" Not-Zoey asked Delta.

"Not as much as my tail, but yeah."

"They are?" Zoey asked. Almost without thinking, she stepped forward and rubbed Rosalie's fox-ears between her thumb and fore-finger.

They flattened out, and Rosalie shuddered and took a step back. Her orange-and-white tail flicked in annoyance. "Hey! At least ask. What's wrong with you?"

Rosalie's glower had stopped being intimidating a while ago. Added to the twitching ears and tail, and the blush growing on her cheeks, Zoey couldn't help the grin that split her face.

"I can't believe I didn't know that," Zoey said. "Oh, I'm so making good use of it."

"With her, sure," Delta said. "If it's me in my body, don't you dare. I don't like it."

"You don't?"

"It's too sensitive. Dunno. Too personal."

"Oh," Zoey said. She shot a hesitant look at Rosalie, in case she felt the same way—but rather than asking the unanswered question, she sniffed and turned back to the chest.

She totally wants me to play with them. Zoey made note of the revealing reaction, the grin returning.

"We equipping them?" Delta asked. "I mean, one of you two can. Hardly need a second set of ears. Dunno if they'd even fit." She paused. "So, uh, I guess I'd get them, since I'm in Rosalie's body, right now. Rosalie's the one who doesn't need more ears."

"That's fine." Rosalie passed the cat ears to Delta, who took them. "Like I said, we hardly care about second-advancement loot. Amplified reactions are better suited on you, anyway."

"Don't care about the loot?" Zoey asked. "Speak for yourself. If it's perverted, I definitely care about it."

Delta snorted, and Rosalie huffed.

"You can have first dibs on the gross items," Delta said. "I appreciate the commitment to perversion, but I'm trying to advance, yeah? So I want the practical stuff."

Zoey paused, feeling briefly guilty, because she ought to be trying to advance, too, for, y'know, the sake of saving the world. But she perked up quickly, seeing how her class was based on perverted stuff. If anything, she was filling her role.

Nice mental gymnastics, Zoey.

The next item out:

[Cat Tail]: Uncommon. Highly sensitive. Improves balance and acrobatics.

"You're kidding me," Rosalie said flatly, holding it up. "It ... it ..."

It had a butt-plug at the end. Not quite as large as the biggest of the silver toys they'd earned in their first delve, but almost as big as the one Zoey currently had inserted into herself. Her hole clenched against the thing—she'd almost forgotten about it. I'm really getting used to it being in there. For how big it was, she really shouldn't be.

Delta laughed, and she took the item as Rosalie passed it over. "That's mine too, I guess. Pass me some lube, Zoey?"

"You're going to—" Rosalie's high-pitch response started, then she shook her head and said, "Of course you are."

Zoey passed over one of the several lube-bottles she had stored in her inventory. Rosalie continued to dig.

Zoey was briefly torn between watching Delta coax a giant cat-tail buttplug into herself and the next item Rosalie pulled out.

The winner was fairly obvious. Delta winced as the toy spread her apart, sliding into her tight hole with a quick inhalation. Zoey drank in the reaction, which Delta noticed, and rolled her eyes at.

"Damn, blondie," she said to Rosalie. "You're tight down there. That actually kind of hurt."

"I'm ignoring you," Rosalie said.

Zoey's attention was brought back to the item she'd drawn out. It looked like ... well, a wiggling mass of plant-life?

[Writhing Armor]: Rare. Enjoy amplified protection at the cost, or benefit, of constant stimulation.

"Oh, shit," Delta said. "Armor. Nice."

Rosalie looked disdainfully at the squirming vines. "Armor?"

"Well. Of a sort."

"This reminds me of ..."

The first shard. "It's a rare quality."

"I know," Rosalie said, nose wrinkled. "It probably provides significant defense, too, considering the downside, and the effectiveness of other items so far."

"Downside?" Delta asked. "Constant stimulation? I think you mean upside."

"It's a distraction."

"Eh, you get used to it," Zoey said.

Rosalie glanced her way.

Zoey turned, and, looking over her shoulder with a cheeky grin, pulled her cheeks apart, showcasing the plug still in her ass. "It fades to the background," she laughed, turning back around as Rosalie made some kind of choking noise.