Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 026-035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's still in there," Delta said, nodding. "That's good. Rosalie's is in too, so you've been building up energy. Almost forgot."

What? "Rosalie's?" Zoey asked. "You have one in?"

Rosalie's face turned beet-red. She stuck her chin in the air. "Delta's the one with the nipples rings now. And her body's the one used to ... the size you're using. So I put it in earlier."

Zoey's head spun, even if it made sense. "Turn around. Show me." She couldn't believe she hadn't noticed.

"Zoey." Rosalie glanced sideways at Delta.

"Do it. I wanna see."

Rosalie wavered, but listened. She turned and pulled her cheeks apart. Sure enough, the smooth, glinting steel of a plug showed through, nestled in.

"She's a practical girl, remember?" Delta teased. "Which is the same reason she's gonna put on the armor. She's the tank, so she has to."

Delta seemed almost as delighted at this development as Zoey. Though, her enjoyment seemed to be more of the 'I like seeing Rosalie squirm' kind, and Zoey's ... well, Zoey's enjoyment was obvious.

Rosalie cleared her throat. Though annoyed at Delta's teasing, she didn't contradict her words; she agreed with the point she'd made.

She steeled her nerves, then lifted up the mass of vines and wiggled her head in between the opening at the bottom, sliding it down her body.

The response by the twisting plantlife was instantaneous. They squeezed in and writhed down, equipping itself without need for Rosalie to adjust them. Two vines encircled Rosalie's tits and squeezed them tightly, shaping and pushing them out with the strength of their grip. Another two wrapped between her thighs. Her body was quickly engulfed by green ropes—but covering nothing of interest. If anything, they accentuated Rosalie's curves, drawing attention to her nipples and pussy with their looping, clinging designs.

Then, a prospecting vine crawled between her legs and wiggled itself into Rosalie with no forewarning. A gasp escaped her lips and she slapped a hand to her crotch as she bent forward in surprise—but the invader was already well and in, exploring Rosalie's insides.

Zoey thought Rosalie would pull it out, but she didn't. She only shivered and let the armor finish settling against—and into—herself. Eventually, the writhing stopped, all of the vines having situated themselves. Rosalie stood there, donning a looping mesh of plant life. Even having 'settled', they moved here and there, shifting—a living organism that had taken residence across Rosalie's body.

"It's moving around inside me," she groaned, her hips wiggling side to side. "I'm supposed to just ... deal with that?"

"I believe in you," Delta grinned. "Come on now, next item. Chop chop."

The vine wiggled, and another gasp. But Rosalie seemed determined to handle her perverted task with stalwartness; she ignored it, and bent down to keep withdrawing objects from the green-banded chest, even as her insides squirmed around with living vines.

[Ink of Empowering Degradation]: Rare. Scrawl onto skin. Effects amplify with size, location, and content of markings.

"Oh," Delta said. "That's a funny one."

"It wants us to write ... degrading stuff?" Zoey asked.

"Is it permanent?" Rosalie frowned at the ink-bottle and quill. "Surely not."

"Doubt it," Delta said. "But long-lasting, at a guess. Let's test it out."

"Without identification?" Rosalie said disapprovingly.

"Sure. Live a little."

"That's risky. What if it is permanent? Better to have it identified."

"Delving life is risky," Delta said, rolling her eyes. "Besides. Only person seeing your body is me and Zoey, isn't it? So even if it is ... it's fine. We'll get it fixed at town. No way it's permanent, permanent—something a mage couldn't fix."

Rosalie cleared her throat. "We don't need it, though. We're handling the shard fine."

"Makes it easier. And, dunno, blondie, this shard hasn't been a cakewalk. Not the hardest I've been through, but you should know all it takes is a single slip-up. Should be using every advantage we have." A second later, "Plus, I'm betting any shard with Zoey in it is only going to let perverted armor and items be used. Like your vine armor. And this ink. So we need to get used to it."

Rosalie frowned down at the item. It was clear she agreed with Delta's appraisal. "But ... what should we write?"

"We should be mean about it," Delta said, a grin splitting her lips. "Says the content makes it a stronger effect. So I write yours, you write mine, and the Zoey's will write each other's."

"Feel like you're implying we'll be rude to each other," Not-Zoey said. It'd been a while since she'd chimed in; she'd been quiet through most of the trip. Zoey, again, felt bad about her undoubtedly feeling like an outsider. She knew herself well enough to know that was what was happening.

"Yeah. That's the plan," Delta said. "You two can dig into your insecurities, can't you? Knowing each other, and everything. Means a stronger effect."

"I get to write yours?" Rosalie asked. She was clearly pleased with the idea. Then she paused, realizing the second half. "You get to write mine."

"Deal?"

Rosalie hesitated, then said, "Deal."

Delta didn't seem dissuaded in the slightest at Rosalie's quick acceptance; in fact, she seemed excited that Rosalie had a particularly rude, or degrading, concept of what she wanted to write. "Remember. Size, location, and content. Pretty sure it should go above our pussy, on our face, or across our tits." She paused. "Or ass. Those are obviously the best choices."

"And make them large," Zoey said.

Rosalie crossed her arms. "Oh, I will."

"Who's going first?" Delta asked.

"Me," Rosalie said immediately. She uncapped the bottle and dipped the pen into the ink.

[ A/N: I realize I've had some problems with actually letting these items see use ... but I promise that's not permanent. Next story arc (after this shard) will be slower paced, and we'll get to explore the concepts already introduced—items, relationships (dates!), and stuff like spellcasting & alchemy. There just feels like so much to write about that the smaller things got pushed further and further down the line. This will be fixed. The cock-ring will see its day! ]

2.20 Body Writing

"Wow," Delta said. "You were so excited, I thought you had something good."

Across Delta's chest, in thick, bolded letters, 'SHAMELESS WHORE'.

Despite Delta's unimpressed words, Rosalie seemed highly satisfied with the insult she'd written. She admired it smugly, and, when Delta held her hand out, didn't seem particularly put-out that it was her turn to be drawn on.

Zoey, for her part, agreed with Delta. Rosalie had been so excited to write the words that Zoey thought she had something creative. Then again, Rosalie was clearly pretty sheltered ... by the smugness of her satisfaction, she thought she'd had a stroke of genius. It was pretty cute.

Delta knelt down in front of Rosalie and dipped the quill in ink. Rosalie shivered as the cold pentip pressed into the space below her belly button. In the same way Rosalie had, Delta spelled her chosen tattoo out in massive letters, covering most of the space on her pelvis. She had to pull aside the writhing vines to get the pen to her skin.

'HUGE GIRL COCKS ONLY <3', the phrase read, with an arrow pointing down at her pussy.

Rosalie paled as she read the words upside-down and finally deciphered them. By the widening of her eyes, Delta was the winner.

"You—you can't be serious."

"It looks good on you," Delta grinned. "Let's hope it's not permanent." She licked her finger and rubbed at the ink, but it had dried instantly, and didn't smudge at Delta's efforts.

"If it is, it's your body." Rosalie's eyes flicked to the 'SHAMELESS WHORE' on her own body's chest. She grimaced.

"Then I'll wear it proudly, when we finally swap back," Delta laughed. She got back up and handed the ink and quill to Not-Zoey.

"Have something good?" Zoey asked her.

"It didn't say we had to be mean. Just degrading." Not-Zoey crouched in front of Zoey. Her cock stiffened instinctively at having a face so close, but Not-Zoey ignored it, rolling her eyes and flicking it. "And that content, size, and positioning mattered. So ..."

She worked away at etching ink into Zoey's pelvis, the same as Delta had done to Rosalie's.

'DELTA & ROSIE'S FAVORITE TOY'.

Delta laughed, and Rosalie wrinkled her nose.

Zoey, on her part, grinned. "I'm not sure if I even mind it."

"Hmm. I have a feeling you're not going to be so nice to me."

"I'm definitely taking a cruder approach," Zoey agreed.

Not-Zoey huffed. She finished scribbling ink into the outline of the bolded letters, filling them out, then stood and handed the materials to Zoey.

"Turn around."

"On my butt?" Not-Zoey asked, rolling her eyes. "How did I know?"

Zoey dipped the pen in, then worked away at scrawling out the words 'FREE USE CUM DUMPSTER' across Not-Zoey's ass.

"Crude," Delta said amusedly. "You weren't kidding."

"What's it say?" Not-Zoey was trying to look over her shoulder, but obviously the angle wasn't right. She couldn't see.

"Don't worry about it," Zoey said, slapping her on the ass and vanishing the ink into her inventory.

Not-Zoey rubbed at where she'd been hit, scrunching her nose at Zoey. "You're not going to tell me? That's so mean."

"Nothing beats imagination, anyway."

Not-Zoey huffed, crossing her arms. "To think I was nice to you."

"Do any of you feel anything?" Zoey asked. She herself hadn't felt any magical effects settle in after the lewd phrase had been written, but she doubted the artifact was lying.

Rosalie clenched and unclenched her hands in front of her, as if testing if it felt different. "Maybe. Some stats boosts can be hard to notice. Which is why identifying the item is best, first." She eyed Delta to emphasize the point.

"Eh, doesn't hurt anyone," Delta said. "Even if the effect's small, it's helpful. Plus, Zoey's enjoying the sight."

Her eyes might have been caught on the 'HUGE GIRL COCKS ONLY <3' above Rosalie's pussy. Delta had outdone herself.

She cleared her throat. "There's still more, right?" She gestured at the chest.

Rosalie returned to it.

[Pink Fairy Dust]: A shimmering pink powder. Can be used to prepare potions that intensify, and link, dreams.

Zoey paused. "How much do you want to bet 'intensify' means ..."

"Sex dreams?" Delta said sarcastically. "I think that's a given."

"And links," Zoey said. "So whoever takes it together, somehow shares the dream?" Or just one guess at what the reagent could create. There was some variance, typically, in what could be coaxed out of any given ingredient.

"Sounds fun," Delta said. "There's all kinds of freaky stuff I'd do in a dream, but not in real life."

Zoey paused.

"And no, I'm not specifying," Delta said.

The looting of an alchemy reagent sparked an idea.

"Hey. Sabina asked me to be on the look-out for reagents, and that there's plenty more to gather from a shard than what comes out of a chest."

"Okay?"

"You know that trap? The," she cleared her throat, "excessive fluid?"

"That filled me up?" Delta's eyebrows raised. "You think it'll make a potion ingredient?"

"Maybe it'll replicate the stretchiness?"

Delta paused. "Hell, worth bringing back just on the off chance." She frowned. "We don't have any containers, though."

"We can improvise. We'll probably get some useless potions." Most chests provided their fair share of junk. Or not junk, but generic items, health potions, stamina potions, and the like. Zoey suspected that for the average adventurer, they'd be useful. But seeing how she'd wandered into a party of two extremely competent partners ... and less combat-focused shards ... the 'typical items' were less useful than they should be.

They continued to empty out items. The 'regular' pieces of armor that came out were distinctly unenticing, now that the shards had proven themselves as having a habit of erasing 'normal' equipment and loot from their inventory. Before, Zoey had equipped some of it—the stuff that seemed useless to her class, like the spell-casting gloves. Now, though—seeing how items bound themselves to the user—she didn't, since it would be better to sell and buy items useful to their efforts in the future.

Only the lewd items held persistent value. The rest was either temporary use only, or money-making equipment. Or, in this particular case, glass vials to store portions of the buckets of fake-cum that had burst from the toy Delta had pleasured herself on. Zoey emptied out several vials of the green, yellow, and red liquids, then scooped up the sticky white substance from the thick pools that still sat on the ground, outside the loot room.

"It was so much," Zoey laughed, again, looking down at the mess that had been left behind. She'd almost forgotten the sheer quantity that had been inside Delta. If Zoey had thought she had an impressive output ... the toy had set a new standard.

"Maybe that's the potion effect it'll make," Delta said. "Not stretchiness, but something that'll let you," she gestured around at the lake of cum.

Zoey paused, then shrugged. "Honestly, both sound fun."

"Pervert."

"Guilty as charged." Zoey felt less need to defend herself with every instance the insult was leveraged at her. Maybe that was a bad thing. Then again, she was coming to terms with the fact it was entirely true.

"Shall we continue?" Rosalie asked dryly. "Or do you need to gather more lewd potion ingredients?"

Zoey looked around at the room, then said, "Actually, I should take some chunks of the toy itself. You never know." The gel-like material was tickling at her alchemist's intuition—it might make some sort of potion, too.

###

Progression through the shard ambled on.

Rosalie had dispatched the first shard's monsters with ease. This second shard—still with ease, but the effort required was more visible, even to Zoey's untrained eyes.

Like before, she enjoyed the sight of the two naked—or mostly naked, considering Rosalie's new writhing armor set—women dip, weave, and strike with fluid violence. Delta especially was interesting; she moved even faster than Rosalie, with even greater harshness. She'd described herself as a striker, a purely DPS-focused role, and while Rosalie had slightly more composure—some hard-to-describe quality that showcased her unequaled aptitude—Delta's movements were still the more rapid, and violent.

Rosalie, as discussed, spent most of her attention focused on Zoey. The monsters no longer came in ones, as they had the first shard. Neither did they focus mindlessly on whoever engaged it first. Rosalie needed to allocate significant effort in ensuring Zoey went uncontested in their brief, brutal brawls with the shard's spawned enemies.

But they managed. More than managed. They progressed forward steadily and without problem. Delta did catch a few stray attacks—which she downed some of the health potions they'd collected to wipe away—and the sight of blood, especially on a friend, did remove some of the lackadaisical attitude Zoey had previously been feeling. But they never came close to real danger. Scrapes, bruises, minor injuries. Things easily wiped away by the health potions they'd earned—and continued to earn—as they cleared each room and hallway.

Almost before she knew it, they had arrived at an elegant stone arch doorway that had the distinct feeling of 'boss fight'. Several lewd trials had blocked their advancement, but none remotely as degenerate as the one Delta had undergone.

It was a smaller shard than typical, according to Rosalie, and about as long the one she and Rosalie had completed earlier. Zoey wasn't sure whether that was indicative of their future, or coincidence. Two was a small sample size. And while the fact both were lewd seemed safe to draw assumptions from, the other aspects, maybe not as much.

Either way, they'd arrived to the boss chamber.

"What do you think's in there?" Not-Zoey asked.

Unlike with Mel, there were no indicators; no signs warning 'beware the slime' and hinting at what the final encounter would be. The tall brown doors and arched stone weren't especially revealing either.

"Guess we're about to find out," Zoey replied. The theme of the dungeon did seem to be body-play of some sort; both Delta and Rosalie's swapped appearances and the presence of Not-Zoey suggested such. So the boss would likely be the same?

As a party, they stared at the doorway.

"It better not be too gross," Rosalie muttered. "Let's activate our items, then get going."

And I should drink one of those anti-virility potions. Zoey didn't have a clue what would be happening for this boss, but it didn't take a leap of deduction to assume ... well. That the potion would be needed.