Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 026-035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey—despite all the shenanigans—briefly appreciated Delta's naked body. Like she had expected, Zoey wasn't the only one who had her inventory confiscated; both Rosalie and Delta had too. Delta's curves were even more generous than she'd expected, and she'd expected a lot—she'd noted how tightly her leather armor had clung, and leather armor had a tendency to conceal. Fuck me. Delta's tits were ...

Well, she had a nice pair, without being crude about things.

"Ogle me more, will you?" Rosalie seethed.

Shit. That's Rosalie in there. Don't forget.

"Just coming to terms with the, uh, situation," Zoey lied.

"Meant nothing by it," Not-Zoey added.

They glanced at each other, then laughed.

Of course she was staring, too. She's me.

Zoey and Not-Zoey shuffled out of bed. Not-Zoey reluctantly released the bed sheets covering her. Zoey took note of Rosalie staring at Not-Zoey distinctly cock-lacking crotch (which, what a phrase), before tearing her eyes away. Just as surprised as I was. She wondered which way Rosalie preferred her. She definitely seemed to like Zoey's extra equipment, but would she have liked Zoey more, without?

Stop being insecure, she scolded herself. Even if Rosalie's eyes did seem to be gravitating to Not-Zoey. It's just the novelty.

"To think we were rushing here, and ... and you were doing this," Rosalie fumed. "I was ... I was ..."

"She was worried sick," Delta finished, smirking. "It was kind of cute."

Rosalie glared at Delta, then Zoey, then stalked from the room.

Zoey felt like an asshole, even if she hadn't done anything wrong. She'd stayed in the spawn-room exactly as instructed. What did the fact she'd been about to have fun with her clone have to do with anything?

"Man, I wish I was in your position," Delta said. "I'd be so balls-deep inside myself, right now. Sure you two don't want to finish what you started? And can I watch?"

"No," Not-Zoey said. "I shouldn't—I can't—the moment's passed." She blushed as she jogged forward to catch up with Rosalie.

Delta watched with raised eyebrows. Zoey took note of how her eyes latched on Not-Zoey's ass.

"She's kind of a prude," Zoey sighed. "It took a lot of convincing to even get to that point."

"So you're only perverted when you have a cock?" Delta asked amusedly. "What's up with that?"

"No, just—" Zoey raised her hands in a 'I don't know' gesture. "Dunno. Guess I wouldn't want to take this thing inside me, either."

"She seemed pretty ready for it."

"It's complicated."

Delta rolled her eyes. "C'mon. Better catch up."

They followed after.

###

"So we've got a party of four, now," Delta said. "How's that change things? Zoey-Two, are you bonded to us, like Zoey is? Can you Bolster?"

"Should I try?"

"Yeah. Knowing is worth wasting a bit of mana." A second later, after Not-Zoey had done as instructed, Delta said, "Oh, yeah. You're definitely linked up." She flexed her hands back and forth. "Wow. That's intense. Not a small boost, is it?"

"It's quite significant," Rosalie said shortly. Her mood hadn't improved, and Zoey wasn't entirely sure how to fix it—what to say or do—or what she'd even done wrong in the first place.

"So we've got one each," Delta said to Rosalie. "Which Zoey do you want?"

Rosalie's eyes flicked between them. Rather than answering, she said, "I'm still not sure what to make of this."

"Join the club," Not-Zoey said. Both Zoey and Delta nodded; it was obviously a strange situation to be in.

"Can we even trust you?" Rosalie asked Not-Zoey.

"Am I infiltrating the group?" Not-Zoey asked sarcastically. "Shit, does it matter how I answer?"

"We can trust her," Zoey said.

"Your opinion doesn't count for anything," Not-Zoey snapped, making Zoey blink. "Or should I say, our opinion? We trust people too easily."

"Huh," Delta said. "So she's the smart Zoey."

"Hey," Zoey protested.

Rosalie rubbed her temples. "We'll trust her until given reason otherwise. Them. Keep an eye on both, we don't know who is who. How can we know for certain the dungeon isn't trying to trick us—perhaps Zoey Two is Zoey Prime."

"Zoey Prime is so much cooler of a name," Not-Zoey complained. "Yet I get 'Zoey-Two'? So not fair."

"My head hurts enough," Delta said. "No more name shit. Who's pairing with which Zoey? We have two noobies to protect, now, not one."

Rosalie frowned. Zoey could guess why. Her initial threat appraisal of the dungeon had been with a single useless member to guard. Now, there were two, and the dynamics had changed. And though Zoey—herself, Zoey-Prime—was probably the 'real' Zoey, she suspected Rosalie didn't want to take the risk. It could be either of them; from her and Delta's perspective, as she had said, the shard could be trying to fool them.

Hell, it could be neither of them. Or Delta and Rosalie could be fake. Seriously, who knew?

"You need to stay focused on dealing damage," Rosalie said, coming to a decision. "I'll guard both. The plan hasn't changed."

"You sure?"

"It's not objectively a downside. Her reactions are slow, but her spells," she paused, "spell is potent enough, and versatile."

Spell. Zoey hadn't ever learned a second. With how fast Rosalie had set out, their day had been packed. Having some time between the shard to become better acquainted with her spell casting abilities would have been nice. But Rosalie had goals, self-set quotas to meet.

There were so many things Zoey wanted to do—alchemy, spellcasting, and even explore the city and meet people, explore the culture of an alien world. Zoey was definitely dedicated to sticking by Rosalie's side, but she wished they had more room to breathe.

"An extra party member's always useful," Delta agreed. "Not like the shard will adjust its difficulty because of her."

Glad to know I'm not literally a negative, then, Zoey thought dryly.

###

As Zoey had learned to expect from the first shard she and Rosalie had cleared, progression wasn't all lewdness. She, Not-Zoey, Rosalie, and Delta trekked through the shard—this one had much more of a 'dungeon' feel than the old cathedral's hallways—fighting off monsters.

They were faster, and more dangerous, than the first shard's monsters. As expected. The first shard had been first advancement, and this one, second. The gaps between advancements were supposedly pretty large, and grew steeper with every iteration.

After all, to go from merely empowered—but all things considered, not far from mundane—to a person who, borrowing that evocative phrase Delta had used, could 'carve through a city' at ninth advancement like Enzo d'Celestin, meant that each gap came with a hefty increase in power.

Getting meaningful use out of her ice spikes turned out to be a fruitless endeavor. She'd struggled to weave them through in a first advancement shard, and now, having moved to a second advancement without practice, Zoey landed maybe one in six—and flung less of the spells to begin with, because she only shot them when she saw a reasonable opening ... which happened far less frequently, with how fast the things were moving.

She had Pressure Point, at least, which allowed her to identify the weak areas of the various monsters they ran into, and call them out to her teammates. So she provided passive benefits, even if she couldn't contribute to the fight as much as she wanted.

The monsters were strange, much odder than the first shard's. Fitting with the theme—suspected theme, rather—the creatures were vaguely designed after 'reflections'. They crawled from mirrors, gangly, shadow-like creatures who—though the opportunity to study faces was rare—had features just close enough to their own that Zoey could recognize Rosalie, or Delta, or herself in their unsettling visages as they clawed forward to attack them.

Also like the first shard, Zoey liked the perverted parts much better than cutting through shadow-images of themselves part.

The fights were quick, violent, and, truthfully, not overly threatening. Delta's addition—and having two Zoeys to Bolster her party members—meant they made short work of most encounters. Zoey took the opportunity to improve her reactions, combat skills, and intuition for how shards worked. She would prefer to be a meaningful contributor to her party as soon as possible.

She might have to bring the topic up to Rosalie, truth told. A break between the next shard, an opportunity to practice, would go a long way. She was in a bit of a conundrum when it came to that. She knew Rosalie wouldn't want to. But especially if they advanced to even more difficult shards, Zoey wouldn't be able to do anything—reduced from 'very little', like she was now.

Eventually, they worked through the hallways and to the next 'point of interest'.

The next obstacle.

"Holy shit," Delta said, summing up everyone's thoughts. "You're kidding, right?"

2.17 ❤❤ Delta's Biggest Day Yet

A/N: Please be advised, this chapter contains fetish content. For those not interested in reading certain material, here's the tags: [spoiler][Extreme Insertions/Distension][/spoiler]

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Delta said.

"There's—I can't—is this a joke?" Rosalie all but shrilled.

Or 'I all but shrilled'? Delta thought. She glanced Rosalie's way, and woah, it was, like usual, weird, seeing her own nose wrinkled in disgust, her own cheeks blazing at the sight laid in front of them.

Even Delta would admit her cheeks were coloring a bit. The last trap—the one Rosalie had so enthusiastically thrown herself on, despite her flimsy pretenses—had been downright vanilla. A dildo inlaid into the floor? She couldn't imagine something less risqué.

And while this trap wasn't wholly different—it was still a dildo, and the intent of 'pleasure me to progress' was still obvious enough—it was a particular adjective that changed everything.

'Big'.

Nah, that didn't do it justice.

'Giant'.

Let's try one more time.

'Gargantuan'.

The protrusion—not stone, this time, but some kind of white, slimy, translucent gel material—was at least two feet tall. No, that wasn't a joke. It would literally reach up to her chest if it went inside her.

And sitting on a pedestal to the right, a vial of blue liquid.

[Potion of Stretchy Insides]: Allows impossible insertions. Don't think too hard about anatomy.

"Good god," Zoey said. "It can't—really? It expects us to ...?"

It said something that even Delta's perverted, amnesia-ridden teammate was at a loss for words for this challenge.

"I know I said that when it was my turn, I wanted something a little more daring," Delta grinned, "but I didn't think the shard would take the request so seriously."

"Your turn?" Zoey-Two asked.

Delta glanced her way. Right, she thought, a smile sneaking across her lips. They don't know, yet. "Rosalie took the first obstacle," she said casually.

Two Zoey's heads pivoted to Rosalie, who blushed, then desperately pretended she'd had no such reaction.

"She did, did she?" Zoey asked, grinning at her.

"I engaged with the shard how it intended," she said, sticking her chin up in the air. "It's called being a professional."

Gods, she's so funny. Delta might not be friends with the stick-up-her-ass old blood, but being around her was hilarious.

Delta bet she knew why she acted like she did. Old blood like her, she'd been crammed up in training ranges her entire life—and protecting her reputation. Especially this one. She had the air of royalty about her. And royalty for Wayfarers meant one thing—high-advancement parents. Real high. Prominent officers in a Highguild.

And I got to see her bouncing up and down a dildo, just twenty minutes ago. Delta knew how to hide her arousal—funny enough, having a high sex drive meant she could mask it, had learned how to—and the sight of Rosalie pleasuring herself had definitely done something for her. For a brief moment, Delta had appreciated the annoying blonde. She really knows how to make some cute noises.

Her thoughts were wandering. She had a rather 'big' task to come to terms with.

Delta walked up to the comically sized dick. She ran a hand against the rubbery, see-through white material. It had come pre-lubricated, and it glistened in the light, the wall torches flickering in the background. She withdrew her hand and rubbed her fingers together, watching the sticky material cling between her digits.

Maker. The size of it. It would literally go into my chest.

'Don't think too hard about anatomy'. The Scribe must've thought Herself hilarious, drafting up the potion's item description. Who knew the gods had a sense of humor?

Delta's heart rate picked up, staring at the object and imagining it filling her up. 'Filling her up'. Literally, this time, not just a loose application of the phrase. It would stuff her so comically silly her stomach would be bulging. She'd be wrapped around it like ...

She paused. Like a giant condom-person. The idea almost had Delta laughing. Well, that's a gross piece of imagery, if I've ever imagined one.

And kind of hot, even if it's weird.

Nobody'd ever accused Delta of being squeamish. Or vanilla.

Though this ... it was a bit outside of even her preferences, or comfort-level, she'd admit.

Not that it'd stop her. Delta lived for new experiences. She couldn't be happier with this arrangement, however much she might be the tiniest bit hesitant. Because how couldn't she be hesitant? Look at the damn thing.

"You don't have to—" Zoey started.

"Oh, fuck off," Delta said instantly. "If I didn't want to, I'd tell you. Don't baby me. I'm not yours to protect."

Zoey laughed, which brought a quirk to Delta's lips. "Right," Zoey said. "My bad."

Not everyone liked her blunt nature; Delta knew that a hundred times over. That Zoey not only didn't mind, but seemed to enjoy it, was kind of nice. Because she couldn't help herself. Words had always barreled from her mouth without stopping by a checkpoint station, no matter how hard she tried. It had gotten her in a lot of trouble over the years. And lost her friends, a few times. She hoped Zoey wasn't added to that list.

Delta walked forward, scooped up the potion, and downed it, letting her impulsive nature guide her. Don't think too hard. I'll just psyche myself out.

"I'm jealous," Delta said amusedly. "You three are about to get such a show." She didn't think too hard about what she was doing as she sat down behind the giant dildo and scooted up to it. The thing pressed around her thighs, almost hard to fit between her legs. Its girth was as absurd as its height.

She tried wrapping both hands around and failed. The attempt wasn't even close. It was thicker than her hands were tall, even.

"A show," Zoey said. "Yeah. That's, uh, accurate."

Delta briefly noted how Zoey's cock was at attention—because obviously, considering the circumstances. Funny enough, she noted that in comparison to this monster, Zoey's own giant cock suddenly seemed a lot more palatable.

Allows impossible insertions, Delta thought, looking at the thing that would be stirring up her insides in the short future. No joke.

"Even with the potion, this thing might kill me." Her apprehension was growing, now that she had scooted up to the dildo. Its cold bulk pressed into her, and exactly as she'd predicted, the tip of it reached all the way up between her breasts, above her sternum. It'll be bumping my heart around. Seriously, what the hell? Where would all her organs go?

Don't worry about the anatomy. Delta's mouth opened as she began to pant. Fuck me, why is that so hot? Maybe she was more into this idea than she'd thought. Apprehensive as hell, sure. But she was excited to find out what it felt like.

She stood. She had only sat down and scooted forward to get a sense of what she was in for. Maybe she shouldn't have.

"Okay. Well. This ought to be fun."

She lined herself up. She barely had to bend her knees before the dildo's enormous cock head was rubbing against her pussy. The object barely managed to squeeze between her thighs. She was struck for the tenth time about the insanity of this. If it barely fit between her legs, how would it fit inside?

Magic. A potion. But still.

Before she started to lower herself—and begin her should-be impossible task—she glanced up at her spectators.

Her lips curled in amusement. All three of them, even Rosalie, had wide eyes, and were leaned forward in anticipation. Rosalie's cheeks were flushed, and she seemed incredulous as much as she was aroused. Zoey—both of them—on the other hand, had a look of fascination, and something predatory. She's as excited as me. She wants to see me wrapped around this thing.

Well. Delta guessed she'd indulge that wish.

She breathed in, bracing herself, then lowered down.

The enormous toy pressed into her pussy, and for a brief moment, she thought this really would be impossible, despite the potion's claimed effect. Because she couldn't even get in a position to start spreading herself open; the side of the object, scaled up to such enormous size, meant she was practically pressing into a flat object.

But after some finagling, some wiggling of her hips, she found the position that finally let it sink in.

The first tiny portion, at least. The thinner, tapering part of the cock head. Even that much was ... a lot. The sensation was indescribable. The potion masked the pain—and allowed the insertion in the first place—but it did nothing to mask the feeling of being spread apart by an object the girth of her head.

Delta's pussy opened up, accepting its invader. Delta was leaning forward a bit—she was standing, because of its size—so she could look down and watch it happen. The sight was ... incredibly erotic, and especially because it was Rosalie's tight pussy this violation was happening to, not Delta's.

A moan wrenched from her lips as she was torn in two—or that was it felt like—but Delta kept lowering herself. Her insides were stuffed completely full, more than full, by the enormous cock.

It filled her up, inch by incredible inch, and just kept going, kept invading her insides as she sank lower. She placed a hand on her lower stomach and felt the skin bulge and expand—felt the cock head fill her out—as she went lower.

Her hand followed the toy up her stomach as it squeezed into her insides. It's in my stomach. Her normally flat, toned tummy was distended in a clear outline of an enormous cock. Her belly button was pushed out by it. Delta paused, only halfway down, and rubbed her hand against the massive protrusion. I can feel the bumps of the cock head. She traced it in fascination.

"How's it feel?" Zoey asked.

Delta blinked and looked up; she'd almost forgotten she was being watched. The feeling of her entire body wrapping around a giant dildo was ... pretty attention-consuming.

"Amazing," Delta murmured. "I can't even put it into words. Come feel."

Zoey didn't need to be convinced, as Delta hadn't expected she would. She approached and got down on her knees, and her hand replaced Delta's own. She rubbed around on Delta's distended stomach, feeling the outlines of the toy. The friction of Zoey's hand rubbing it around inside her was incredible. Delta felt like she was melting with ecstasy. Her pussy squeezed and squirmed against the toy.

"Keep going." Zoey's eyes were dark with lust. Delta could see pre-cum had started dripping from her cock. She's really enjoying the show.