Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 096-105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well. Zoey couldn't really be blamed. Blushing and protesting, Rosalie was, as she'd said a second earlier, just way too fuckable.

Zoey took her apart efficiently. Rosalie's hair trigger came in handy, sometimes.

That unproductive event taken care of, Zoey declared, "I said not to seduce me. You're such a distraction."

"I-Insufferable," the still-shaking blonde said. "What happened in your dream? Tell me."

After getting herself cleaned—and making sure to help rub soap into Rosalie in a liberal manner, pinching and playing with her nipples—they stepped from the shower, and Zoey finally explained.

For her to really understand, Zoey had to start from the beginning. And given permission by Ephy, the discussion that had been a long time coming finally took place.

"So," Zoey said. "I'm not sure where to begin with all this. And it's going to be really outlandish. As in, I want you to know I'm being completely serious, but I expect you'll have a hard time believing me. I won't be offended."

Well, maybe she would be, a little bit. More likely than thinking that she was lying, though, Rosalie would just think Zoey had moderate to severe brain damage, and the delusions that came with it.

And, Christ, she did have brain damage, for a sense of the phrase. Ephy had scooped out her memories. Didn't build the greatest case for believability, not remembering the names of your parents.

"That's quite the preface," Rosalie said. "But when it comes to you, I'm willing to believe just about anything."

Zoey looked at her, amused. "And what does that mean?"

"That you are, by far, the strangest woman I've ever met. And how you ended up in the shard with me? Your circumstances in general?"

Zoey pursed her lips. She supposed all the oddities did provide support for what she was about to say.

Still. How was a girl supposed to just explain she was from another planet? Or, god, another dimension, really. Or reality, whatever the term was.

"I'm an alien," Zoey said. Then, laughing, she said, "Okay, no, I said I'd be serious. But technically, I might be?" She sobered up. Now wasn't the time to be making jokes, however much the absurdity of the situation had brought it out. "Sorry. Uh. Are 'other worlds' something normal, here?"

Rosalie, understandably, stared at her.

"I didn't tell you because my patron suggested that I shouldn't. And I wasn't sure whether it was a suggestion or an order. You've called me reckless, but even I didn't think upsetting a divine being the smartest thing to do. But I recently got the go-ahead, so, now we're talking about it."

Er. Assuming Ephy hadn't been a fragment of Zoey's imagination, and the dream sequences had been real, not inventions of her mind. That would be a rather unfortunate series of events leading to a divine smiting.

Rosalie continued to stare.

"Anyway," Zoey said. "Are they? Other worlds, common? Something you know of?"

"You're saying you're from one?"

Zoey shrugged. Not because she was playing coy about it, but because she was agreeing with Rosalie's incredulity. A shrug that meant, 'yeah, pretty insane, isn't it'?

"I half-way figured since this entire place is a bunch of linked pocket-worlds," Zoey said, "that maybe it'd sound a little less crazy?"

Plus all the magic. She didn't think this reveal would be easy to digest, but heapings of magic and already living in a universe comprised of miniature worlds stitched together would make Zoey's claims go down easier than if she'd tried to sell it to a resident of Earth. Or that was the hope, at least.

"Patron," Rosalie said. "Who?"

That she wasn't dismissing Zoey outright was a good sign. Though, by her expression, she was hardly accepting it without question, either.

"Ephythithys," Zoey said. "She says Ephy is fine. But she said she's not your world's goddess, so I don't think you know her?"

"Ephythithys," Rosalie repeated, expression turning from careful and incredulous to flat. "Your patron is the goddess of fertility and lust."

Zoey paused. So Rosalie's world did have a name for Ephy? The details behind how gods and goddesses worked across worlds were unclear.

"I mean," Zoey said. "Considering my class and abilities ... it makes sense, right?"

Rosalie only seemed exasperated. "It would, yes." She rubbed her forehead. "Your patron? Start from the beginning."

They'd broached the hardest part—Zoey's origins and her entanglement with Ephy. She didn't know if Rosalie believed her, but getting started was the hard part.

Now came detailed explanations, and hopefully, convincing her that she wasn't insane.

And, after that, how they needed to go and rescue Mel.

Zoey took a breath in, then hunkered down for a long, ridiculous conversation.