Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 136-145

Story Info
In an RPG-like world with something new between her legs.
20.1k words
4.92
8.3k
24

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5.16 - Arcade II

They continued around the arcade, destroying various skill games, Delta much more so than Zoey, but Zoey putting up her own supernatural performance too. As much as Zoey had fun testing her new limits, she enjoyed Delta strutting about and teasing her. Maybe some people would find the bravado annoying, but Zoey found it endlessly cute—especially because whenever Zoey didn't rise up to the bait, and instead complimented Delta, the poor foxgirl would blush and look away. She even pouted about how Zoey ought to be at least acting a little frustrated.

Some of the games were difficult enough even they couldn't get perfect scores. For examples, empowered or not, landing a pinpoint bullseye with darts twenty feet away on every single shot was beyond even Delta—though her accuracy was shocking nonetheless.

As they played, they of course chatted. The entertainment was background noise, especially to Zoey. She'd gotten a chance to learn more about Delta, and in the frenzy of the past two weeks, that was a rare opportunity. One she'd been looking forward to.

"So what's it like up there?" Zoey asked. "I haven't actually learned much about Haven."

"Depends," Delta said. "My answer would be different from Rosalie's."

"That's fair. You, specifically, though."

Delta shrugged. "I didn't have it as bad as some. Maybe worse than a lot. I guess in the end it's not that different from the Fractures. Those who have, have. And those who don't, don't."

It was more of a serious response than Zoey had been expecting, but she was happy to engage with it. "There's a lot of imbalance?"

"That'd be putting it lightly."

In a world where people could acquire nearly godlike powers, that made sense. It still made Zoey's heart pang, hearing that Delta had been in that less-fortunate half. Or probably less-fortunate nine-tenths. She could only imagine the difference between the 'elite' and the 'not' was more prevalent than in her own world—and things hadn't been pretty there, either.

"Fractures might even have it better," Delta commented. "Way more likely to die down here, I guess, but the day to day is better for the average citizen. On purpose. Wayfarers need support personnel, so they gives reasons for people to flock to such a dangerous place."

"Yeah," Zoey said. "What about you, though? Family? You said you had a dad you were trying to help?"

"That's why I came down initially. Same as most people. Money. A chance at something more. Didn't expect to do so well."

No kidding. From the sounds of it, Delta wasn't anyone special—in the sense of status or birth—yet had proven herself an impressive wayfarer in a matter of months, enough even Maddy and Rosalie thought highly of her. Lacking the elite training those two had received, that was really saying something.

"Working towards that goal faster than I'd expected," Delta continued. "Expected it to take at least a year to start pulling in the money I'd need to help my dad out, but I'm already third advancement. It's kind of crazy to think about. I know you don't have a great idea of what that means, but my time as just—I don't know, a regular person, is over. Way over. Third advancement up in Haven would live like royalty."

"Really?"

"Maybe that's exaggerating," Delta said. "Actually, it definitely is. But to me? Or rather, us? My family? Not that far. It'd be like royalty, considering where we started."

"How hard is it to climb advancements? Normally, I mean."

"Most people die in their first few shards," Delta said. "Most people don't get an insane prodigy for a surprise teammate and an unbelievable class to help them along. Or make two advancements in a matter of weeks. Or have five runes."

"I get it," Zoey said. "Still, reaching third and heading back to Haven makes you practically nobility?"

"Again, I was exaggerating—we just really weren't well off."

"Ah."

"But yes, it's hard. Hence the payout if you reach the higher ranks. Even if you're great at this, all it takes is a single bad shard. Say you've got a one-in-twenty odds of dying on any given adventure. Go through fifty of them—well, do the math, right? Even if you're relatively safe, by doing what we do, over and over, things'll eventually catch up."

"I guess I didn't think about it too hard."

"Don't blame you. I mean, considering your whole situation—and what's going on now, too."

"Not much chance to sit around and just think about stuff like that," Zoey said in agreement. She sobered up. "But back to your dad—you're trying to make enough to pay for his treatment, right?" Delta had mentioned a while ago he'd been in an accident, resulting in a crippling injury. That event had been the catalyst to shove Delta down into the Fractures, seeking some kind of solution.

"That's the goal."

"We could help," Zoey said. "Me and Rosalie."

Delta slowed, her next shot freezing. She frowned at Zoey. "Yeah. I knew you'd eventually offer something like that."

"Oh?"

"Look," Delta said. "I'd be the world's biggest asshole to put my ego before getting my dad the money he needs."

She ended the statement there.

"But you wanted to do it yourself," Zoey finished.

Delta's expression soured. "Like I said, that doesn't matter."

"How close are you?"

"Not close. Third advancement means I'll start pulling in impressive amounts with each trip, but I just reached it. And wayfaring is expensive in its own right."

Zoey sympathized with Delta's dilemma. Delta recognized that wanting to be her dad's exclusive savior was selfish, but at the same time, it was selfish in the best kind of way—wanting to be responsible for risking her life to earn the money her family needed. And while she wanted that, she also wouldn't refuse help—she just had conflicting feelings about it.

"How about a loan from us?" Zoey asked. "That way it's still all your work. But he gets what he needs now."

Delta considered.

"I kinda figured you'd insist I just take your help," Delta said. "To stop being stupid and selfish." She chewed her lip for a moment, then said, "Wow, you're really gonna make it a loan? Aren't we friends? It's my poor, disabled father."

"Don't be an ass," Zoey laughed.

"I guess it's the best I can do," Delta said, growing serious. "A part of me wants to be the sole savior, like I said, but I'll get over it. Dad comes first, obviously. You think blondie would do that for me, though? I get the feeling her family's rich as sin, but loaning me?"

"She would," Zoey said without hesitation. "But even if she couldn't, I probably could, soon enough. Sabina seems positive that potion business is gonna blow up at Mantle."

"Right. Almost forgot about that. There's gotta be all kinds of wealthy clientele who'd drop ridiculous money for a 'special event' potion, especially in a capital like Mantle."

"And even if it flops," Zoey said, "you can have whatever I make from each of our trips, until you have what you need."

Delta gave her an odd look. "Just like that?"

"Of course."

"Huh."

The topic tapered off there, without forming any concrete plans. They'd have to wait till Mantle anyways—Zoey assumed they'd follow up then.

"So," Delta said. "Can I ask about your past, now?"

"You mean before the Fractures?"

"Obviously."

"Sure. Though you know a lot of it is still fuzzy."

"You said it's all clearing up, though?"

"Bit by bit. But, again, fuzzy."

"Fair enough." Delta considered her first question. "Shit, where do I even begin with that? Give me the rundown."

"On an entire world?"

"Yeah."

"Where am I supposed to start?"

"Dunno. How about what's most different?"

Zoey considered that. "I guess how far along we are?"

"What's that mean?"

"Technology wise. We don't have magic, but we more than made due."

"No magic? Really?"

"Honestly, I guess it's all the same. From your perspective, it probably sounds like magic."

"How about you stop being cryptic?"

"Okay. Here: we shoved electricity into rocks and made them think."

Delta responded with a baffled look, and Zoey laughed.

"I can't even explain it well," Zoey said. "Couldn't tell you how it all works at the, like, fundamental level. But one thing led to another, we've got a bunch of stuff that you wouldn't believe. Ways to move across the world at the speed of sound, weapons that can blow up cities, devices that can talk all the way across the world in less than a second. Sounds kind of dramatic, but yeah. Pretty crazy stuff, objectively speaking. Basically magic, but not magic."

"No shit," Delta said. "That's hard to believe. Then again, so was you coming from another world, so I can't say I'm that surprised."

"But we're also less advanced, in some ways," Zoey said. "We definitely don't have people who can 'cut apart a city' using just, what, themselves. Just will it to happen. Like you say eighth advancement wayfarers can. For that matter, everyone's the same—there are no wayfarers. Everyone's just ... I don't know, people." She paused, then added, "There's also only humans."

"Only humans? Weird. How's that work?"

Zoey shrugged. "Honestly, things aren't that different, at least from what I've seen. Seems to me that everywhere, people are people."

"I guess that makes sense. Still, hard to imagine."

"All this would have been hard to imagine, too." Zoey waved around, not indicating the arcade in specific, but her life—Delta's world—in general.

"Fair," Delta said. "Okay, but what about you?"

"Me?"

"Family? Friends? Remember any of it, yet?"

Zoey grimaced. "Some. More. I've honestly been trying not to. You know, Ephy said she did all that so that I didn't have anything 'weighing me down'. And I kind of want to keep it that way."

"Not get homesick."

"Worldsick."

"Yeah. Sheesh."

Zoey shrugged.

"So what's she like?" Delta asked, sensing that Zoey wanted to change the topic.

"Ephy?"

"Not everyone gets to meet a goddess, you know. Much less the goddess of sex."

"Sensuality, eroticism, and fertility," Zoey said. "I think those are the aspects she claimed explicitly."

"Just proving my point," Delta said with some amusement. "You fuck her yet?"

"What?"

"Is that blasphemous?" Delta mused. "Even I felt kind of weird saying it. Ephythithys isn't some small god. But you've actually seen her. I guess that means I've got a goddess as a friend, through proxy?"

"Wouldn't call us friends," Zoey said instantly. She had a ton of mixed feeling about that deity. Arrogant, assumptive, meddling—those were only the starting adjectives she'd use. At the same time, she'd given Zoey the opportunity to meet Rosalie, Delta, Maddy, Sabina, and so on. And she seemed to be ostensibly on Zoey's side, even if she was using her as a pawn—though using her as a pawn to save the world. As for how altruistic that goal was? Who knew. But maybe she didn't outright hate Ephy either. And if anyone were to be arrogant, assumptive, and meddling, who else but a literal deity? "But, yeah, I guess I'm her 'disciple'. That's what she calls me." Zoey wrinkled her nose. "I need to get in contact with her again."

"How?"

"She told me to 'commune the typical way', or something. Used a dream potion last time. Not gonna work again, she said."

"Commune? With a goddess of sex, I can only guess what that means."

"Yeah. Haven't figured it out yet. Needa stop by ... what, your church district? I don't really know how your religion works yet." She recognized how tactless the sentence was, but also didn't know how to phrase it better.

Delta shook her head, amused at the clumsiness. "You're lucky me and blondie aren't all that pious."

"Should probably be more sensitive," Zoey agreed. "Then again, I've got the whole, different-world excuse."

"You've got your own pantheon, then?"

Zoey didn't even want to get started on that topic. "Kind of. Not really."

"Illuminating response," Delta said dryly.

Zoey purposefully pivoted. "Think you can help me with that, though? Communing, or whatever? Like I said, don't know where to start. Maybe you can show me around."

A grin split Delta's face. "You're asking me to help you commune with the goddess of sex? Yeah, sure. We can hunt down an innocent priestess who's willing to help. Sounds like a fun evening."

Zoey nearly blushed. "You think it'll be like that? And with a priestess?"

"Probably," Delta said. "I mean, dunno for sure, but yeah, probably. But there's gotta be a least one repressed priestess who'll jump at the chance. And honestly, I'm also a little antsy to get my second chance with one of those potions of yours, so it's taking care of two problems at once."

The growth potion? Zoey was eager for Delta to team up with her using one of those again too. Filling up Mel from both sides with Delta had definitely been a highlight of their last adventure. Getting to do so with some priestess also sounded like a great time.

"You should focus up, though," Delta declared, gesturing at the game ahead of them. "I won't let you have any excuses about 'distractions' for how thoroughly I destroyed you."

Zoey rolled her eyes, but humored Delta. She focused on the game.

5.17 - ❤ Revenge

Zoey had always been kind of fond of air hockey, and funny enough, this world had a game that was nearly identical. The bad news was that Delta's unbelievable competence meant Zoey was hard-pressed to survive for more than a few seconds on each volley.

At the puck slamming into her goal for the sixth time in rapid succession, Zoey couldn't help but let out a growl of frustration. She fumbled the disc from the receptacle and slapped it back onto the table, determined to win the next exchange.

"Oh," Delta said. "I'm getting to you, aren't I? It's about time."

Another rapidfire bout, and Zoey's zero-to-seven defeat was confirmed.

Delta approached, laughing, and wrapped her hands around Zoey's waist. "Aw, come on. It's not your fault you're bad. Well, I mean, it kind of is, but that's okay."

Huffing, Zoey said, "What happened to letting me win a few? I thought you were trying to get lucky?"

"Eh, I've got the feeling I'll be getting some no matter what, tonight. See, that's why you have to be less obvious—keep me on my toes."

Zoey gave her a sour expression, which only prompted another laugh from Delta. The foxgirl really did seem to enjoy trash talking, and Zoey wasn't mad at her, exactly, but admittedly she was getting a bit frustrated at her repeated losses.

"You know, you'd have more of a challenge with Rosalie," Zoey said. "I'm the wrong person to face off in skill games."

"I'd have too much of a challenge," Delta said. "That girl's a freak." She smirked. "In more ways than one, as we've both learned." Continuing to chuckle, Delta plastered kisses up and down Zoey's neck and collarbone. "Aw, c'mon. Don't be mad. You're just really, really bad at this game. It's not that big of a deal, I promise."

It was hard to stay mad at Delta while having her face held and kisses peppered up and down her, even when Delta's playfulness was bordering on aggressive.

"I think I've figured it out," Zoey said.

"Hm?"

"Why you do this."

"This?"

"You've beat me about fifty times in a row, but you're as excited each time. Why?"

"Because winning is fun?"

"Because," Zoey said, "you like being on top."

Delta paused. "I mean, yeah. You're not wrong. Who doesn't?"

Zoey grabbed the foxgirl's hips, then spun her sideways, pinning her into the air hockey table and forcing her to lean back as Zoey loomed over her.

"And I don't mind that," Zoey said. "But I think I should clear something up about tonight."

"Oh?" Delta's response came, but in a totally different tone from before.

"I'm on top, this time," Zoey murmured, leaning close to her. "When I take you back and fuck you, you're the bottom. You can have all of this," Zoey waved around at the arcade, "but when we get back, you're my subby little slut for the night. Understand?"

For a moment, Delta only looked up at Zoey with wide eyes. "Wow," she said. "I really did get to you. Where did all this come from? You're that defensive about air hockey, are you?"

Zoey laughed. She kissed Delta. "I just want my own turn." Zoey's hands wandered up Delta's hips and onto the sides of her chest—then inward, cupping her tits over her clothing and squeezing. "I haven't had a chance to pin you down. To have you begging. And that's what I want tonight." Zoey bit gently, tugging back on Delta's lower lip. "Let me rephrase, actually. It's not what I want, but what I'll have. You don't have a choice in the matter."

Delta released a shaky breath, her eyes closing as she let Zoey's hands wander. "I mean, if you insist."

"Good." She kissed Delta one last time, a quick peck, then stepped back. "Like I said, just a warning."

"Well, why wait?" Delta asked breathlessly. "If you're trying to show your dominance and all that, why don't you take me right here? You scared or something?"

The words had the usual teasing edge to them, like Delta was treating her warning as a joke. Zoey frowned, then, with a surge of annoyance appearing out of nowhere, she grabbed Delta's waist and spun the girl around. She pushed her face down into the table and bent over the other girl, her pelvis pressed into Delta's ass. "What? You think I won't? If you're not careful, you'll get what you're asking for."

"Nah," Delta gasped back, squirming her butt against Zoey. "You wouldn't. Anyone could see us here. You're too much a goodie-two-shoes to fuck me in the open." She rubbed up and down with her butt, teasing Zoey's crotch even as Zoey had her pinned down. "If you wanna be the top so badly, then maybe you should grow a spine."

Zoey growled, her better judgment erasing from some mixture of annoyance, arousal, and pride. She pushed Delta's face into the table, then grasped around the other girl's front, finding her pants button and popping it open. She made to yank the fabric down, but gasping, Delta caught her hands before she could.

"S-Shit," Delta said, sounding genuinely shocked. "Okay, okay, never mind. Fuck." She laughed, actively fending off Zoey's hands. "No, seriously, we shouldn't actually do that. We're way too in public."

Reluctantly, Zoey let Delta guide her hands away. She stepped back and let the foxgirl turn around and lean up off the edge of the table. She was breathing hard.

"But you're real worked up, huh?" Delta asked. Her face was an uncharacteristic red—and her pupils were blown out in excitement. "There's a perfectly usable restroom like twenty feet away, though. If you don't wanna wait, maybe we can use that?"

"What if I want you here?" Zoey asked. She stepped close to her for a second time, fingers going to her pants button, popping it open. She slipped a hand down, but Delta, laughing and flushed, grabbed her wrist before she could get too far.

"I get it, I get it," Delta said. "You called my bluff. Okay." Rather than sounding at all uncomfortable about Zoey's advances, Delta sounded amused—and eager. "Come on. You can punish me for mouthing off in the bathroom."

Zoey considered the offer, her arousal and desire warring with her sense of practicality. A part of her really did want to bend Delta over and claim her right in the middle of the busy arcade. The air hockey tables were out of the way, and they were alone right now, but people still filtered by here and there. Even what they'd done so far had been risky.

Zoey, annoyed at the delay, grabbed Delta's hand and pulled her, headed for the restroom at a brisk pace. She wanted to be inside Delta now; even a minute sounded like way too long to wait.