Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 136-145

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Delta said. "It really did work. I made you mad." Zoey could practically hear the mischief in her voice. "You better punish your naughty girl for how annoying she's been. Promise?"

Delta was joking now, but she wouldn't be for long. She would be punishing Delta for the constant teasing.

As soon as they made it to the bathroom, Zoey cleared the space, checking for occupants. Not finding any, she pinned a trash can to the door handle to budge it.

"Paranoid, are you?"

"Just don't want any interruptions."

Zoey advanced on the fox girl, and she seemed equally parts intimidated, impressed, and looking forward to what Zoey was going to do to her.

"This is new," Delta said as Zoey grabbed her hips and slammed her into a stall wall. "Spirited. Even accounting for my teasing. Something up?"

"Not really," Zoey murmured, taking Delta's lips with her own. She kissed the other girl passionately for a moment before pulling back. "You just tend to roll over people, so I haven't had my own chance to, you know, ravish you."

"Yeah. That sounds like me."

"But it's not happening this time."

"I'm picking that up. And I think I'm totally fine with it."

Zoey ran her hands up and down Delta's body, exploring her curves. She hiked up her shirt and cupped her breasts. Then she yanked her bra down, freeing the foxgirl's tits, and Zoey tweaked and played with her while the two of them kissed. Delta moaned into her mouth, and Zoey savored the noise.

"So," Delta said. "What punishment do you have planned? After getting destroyed all night, I'm sure you're frustrated."

"I really couldn't care less about who won," Zoey laughed, shaking her head. "You really are ridiculously competitive, aren't you?"

"Maybe a little bit," Delta admitted. "It's a flaw of mine." They kissed again, and when Delta pulled back, she said, "You know, for being the 'top' today, I've gotta wonder why I'm not stuffed silly yet."

"Do you ever stop taunting?"

"It's what I do best."

Zoey spun Delta around, then pushed her forward, squishing her cheek into the wall.

"No," Zoey murmured into her ear. "What you do best is take my cock. I'll demonstrate."

"I bet it'll be a good second talent of mine," Delta agreed.

Zoey wasn't sure whether Delta's persistent nonchalance was more arousing or infuriating—though infuriating in a good way. It made her want to prove something.

She reached around Delta's front and fumbled at her pants button. Popping it open, Zoey grabbed the waist of the fabric and pulled it down, exposing Delta's ass. She brought her jeans down to her knees, then did the same for her panties. Tugging Delta's lower half back, so she was bent over and leaning cheek first into the stall door, she'd prepared her conquest for the day.

"I'm gonna have some fun with you," Zoey said. "I haven't actually tried this, yet, you know. You'll be my first."

Summoning the cleaning lubricant from her inventory, Zoey squeezed some of the clear, slippery liquid onto her two fingers, then rubbed it between Delta's cheeks—teasing the rim of Delta's asshole. The foxgirl spread her legs instinctively, giving Zoey better access.

"Oh?" Delta said. "You know, I'm not against it, but something so big, I'm not so sure."

"You'll be fine."

Zoey slipped a finger in, and Delta sucked in a breath of air. She spread around the magical cleaning lubricant, wiggling her finger around to work it in—and to loosen Delta up. Zoey's cock pulsed with the need to be stuffing inside the foxgirl, but she could wait a moment. As much as for warming Delta up, Zoey was having fun just playing with Delta. No need to rush—as much as her instincts begged her to.

With her slightly warmed up, Zoey brought the head of the lubricant bottle to Delta's ass. Teasing the tip at her entrance, Delta sucked in a breath in anticipation—then Zoey pushed. The head popped in, and Delta's back arched at the invasion of the larger object—though still not remotely the size of Zoey's cock.

Zoey squeezed in a few spurts of the cleaning liquid, then popped the bottle out—quickly replacing it with one finger, then two, and a third. Delta moaned as Zoey wiggled around inside her, slowly stretching her out. With her other hand, Zoey added two more fingers, then gently tugged on either side of her asshole, putting a pressure on the restrictive hole which Delta clearly enjoyed, if her twitching tail and noises of pleasure were any indicator.

Finally, Zoey couldn't wait any longer. She pulled out, fingers slippery, and grabbed her cock. Delta was still bent over, panting with her cheek pushed into the stall wall, and when Zoey pushed her cocktip against her tight entrance, Delta let out a preemptive moan—then said, "S-Shit. I'm not sure I can take it. Seriously. That thing's a monster."

"We'll find out," Zoey grunted.

Grabbing her shaft, Zoey ran her cock tip around Delta's asshole, lubricating herself. She pushed her hips forward, teasing entry, and drawing out the loudest groan yet as Delta's asshole struggled to spread around her.

"I've got a surprise for you, too," Zoey said. "But since I'm nice, I'll wait until you're warmed up."

"That's ... kind of intimidating," Delta gasped.

"Ready?"

"No," Delta said. "But I'm your toy for the night, aren't I? So, you gonna fuck me or what?"

Zoey pushed Delta's face into the wall, then, with her other hand, gripped her cock and guided herself in.

5.18 - ❤❤ Revenge II

Content Advisory: Distension, cum inflation, double cock

Delta's hot asshole spread around her cock, and the foxgirl whined and wiggled in place as her backdoor opened up. Zoey reached the point of no return, then gave one last little push with her hips to get all the way in.

Her cock pushed into the foxgirl, and Zoey didn't waste time. She started pumping immediately. With one long, powerful stroke, she slapped her hips all the way into Delta's ass, filling her up with fourteen inches of thick, throbbing girlcock. She grabbed Delta's waist and started pistoning, each impact of Zoey's hips into Delta's ass rattling the stall.

"Fuck. R-Really not going easy, are you?" Delta gasped. "Shit. It's so much. You're way too fucking big."

Like usual, Zoey was pleased to find that for all Delta's confidence, being stuffed with that much cock was too much for even her. Her tight asshole squeezed around Zoey's cock, milking out waves of pleasure with each stroke. More than that, it was Delta's bent-over position, the moans and whines, that drove Zoey wild. She hadn't had a chance to truly dominate the foxgirl by herself, with no gimmicks or shard shenanigans. Getting to cram her full and slap her hips into her ass was something she'd been looking forward to for a long time. The experience met her expectations.

"Do you like it?" Zoey asked, bending over to bring her lips close to Delta's ear. She kept pumping, loud slaps echoing through the room, accompanied by Delta's moaning. "My cock? In your asshole? It's pretty tight. You weren't kidding when you said you weren't ready for it."

Delta groaned out in response, which was a reply that pleased Zoey; she chuckled into her ear, slapping her hips into Delta's ass harder and faster. The impacts, harsh as they were, started to turn Delta's ass red. Her asshole squeezed up and down Zoey's cock, the tight pressure providing an almost mind-erasing pleasure.

Zoey hadn't been holding back, but she lost what little self-control she had. She pounded into the foxgirl as hard and fast as she could manage. The stall rattled with the force of her impacts. Delta's moans were interrupted with each hit, cutting off to be replaced with gasps.

"Fuck. Give it to me. Fill my asshole," Delta whined. "It's so good."

Zoey was happy to oblige the request. She pounded mercilessly into the foxgirl's ass, the sound of their skin slapping together loud and lewd in the confined space of the bathroom. Delta's tight asshole squeezed around her cock with each thrust, massaging up and down fourteen inches of her cock. Wet, warm heat wrapped her, coaxing her higher and higher.

It was intoxicating, getting to pin Delta against the wall and fuck her so violently in the ass. More than just the sensation and having her whine and cry out, having control over such an unwieldy, unyielding personality drove her wild. As much as because of the pleasure of being inside Delta, Zoey pumped desperately into the other girl, growling with her energetic effort. She wanted to take her apart, to slap into her with enough violence to turn her mind to mush. She wanted Delta a whimpering mess by the time she finished fucking her.

Delta seemed to be enjoying having her ass abused and used as much as Zoey enjoyed delivering the pounding. She pushed her hips back into Zoey, matching her tempo.

"Fill me up?" Delta asked, feeling Zoey's twitching cock inside her, rapidly approaching her climax. "Cum in my ass? Your naughty girl wants it. Please."

Zoey dragged the fox girl up, and Delta twisted around to bring her lips to Zoey's. Zoey kept pumping, loud slaps of flesh bouncing around the restroom. It had to be audible even from outside, but she didn't care. One hand gripped Delta's neck, and the other rubbed at the foxgirl's pussy as she continued to pump the foxgirl full of girlcock.

"Please, please," Delta gasped, pulling away. "Fill up my tight asshole with your cum. Your hot, sticky load. I want it."

The earnestness in the begging had Zoey's cock twitching and growing hotter inside her partner. She wouldn't last much longer.

"My little cum dumpster wants her first load?" Zoey growled. "Then keep begging, and maybe I'll give it to her."

"Yes," Delta whined, thrusting herself onto Zoey's cock desperately. "Your filthy little cum slut wants you to finish in her ass. Give it to me."

Zoey grabbed Delta's legs, then forcefully picked her up. She pinned her knees back, then started bouncing the girl up and down on her cock, lifting her up with each loud clap of her pelvis into Delta's ass. Her newfound strength really came with some benefits; she handled Delta's weight easily.

"Here it comes, then," Zoey groaned. "You ready?"

"Please. I need it."

Slapping her hips forward one last time, and her entire body tensing, Zoey buried herself into Delta's asshole and let go.

Her orgasm washed over her in an explosion of pleasure. Her girl cock throbbed, swollen with the liquid fire that rushed up and through her cock. Every inch pulsed inside Delta as hot, thick ropes spurted into the foxgirl resting on Zoey's hips, legs pinned back in her grip.

Delta whimpered with each spurt, Zoey's sticky cum filling her up bit by bit. More and more of her insides was coated with the hot liquid, before finally it started dripping out, nowhere else to go. Zoey's entire body ached with pleasure, and she kept pumping, slowly working her hips back and forth, milking out as much as she could.

Finally, expended, Zoey pulled out and set the unsteady Delta back onto her feet.

Though nearly dizzy from her explosive finish, Zoey had a lot more in stow for the foxgirl—and purple eyes widened when she recognized that.

"So," Delta said, nearly timid at seeing Zoey's expression. "Let me guess. That surprise you were talking about?"

Zoey grabbed Delta's waist, then carried her over to the sink and placed her there. Delta leaned back as Zoey slapped down her cum-slick cock onto her stomach. Zoey's load coated Delta's thighs—though she seemed to have kept most of her cum inside her. She had to be unbelievably full, considering the bucket loads Zoey spewed out. Zoey planned on filling her up even further. She wondered whether she could even make the foxgirl bulge with her cum, especially with the help she'd have for this next round. The idea drove her wild.

Delta stared down at Zoey's fourteen inch cock draped across her body, reaching up to her breasts. Withdrawing today's surprise from her inventory, Zoey downed the magical liquid.

Purple eyes widened—then widened further as she watched Zoey's transformation take place. Soon, not just one fourteen inch monster pulsed against her stomach, but two.

"You're kidding me," Delta said.

"Not in the slightest."

Before Delta could even really protest, Zoey pulled back her hips and lined up her first tip. The foxgirl moaned as her lower cock penetrated her asshole, ending the tight hole's brief reprieve. Zoey's drew her hips back and slapped forward, and her second cock—laid out against her pussy—rubbed against Delta's lower lips as she thrust back and forth inside Delta's asshole.

"No, seriously," Delta groaned. "Two? I can't handle one."

"You'll do your best."

Zoey pulled out of Delta's asshole, then lined up both her cocks at the same time. Her heart slammed in her chest as she looked down. Getting to claim both of Delta's holes at once. She couldn't imagine how pleasurable it would be. She'd find out in a only a second.

Sucking in a little breath of air, Zoey pushed her hips forward.

Two cocks slid into two holes.

Delta's back arched and her entire body clenched as she whined at the insane pressure. Zoey could barely believe how tight the fit was. She had to push hard to get herself to slip in. Not only could Delta barely accommodate her girth, but Zoey felt her cocks struggling against each other, rubbing between a thin layer of skin inside the foxgirl as she pushed deeper and deeper.

With her asshole already stuffed fulled, the bulge of Zoey's cock on Delta's stomach was far more noticeable than usual. Zoey pushed her hips forward, sliding into Delta inch by inch, and the mound of her cock tip advanced up her stomach. She grabbed Delta's waist and slid the girl down onto her, getting as deep as she could—until two fourteen inch cocks were sheathed completely inside her.

"There it is," Zoey said, marveling at the sight almost as much as the sensation. "My cock sheathe. Good girl. How is it?"

"Can't—can't even describe it," Delta gasped.

"Good. Now tell me how this is." Gripping Delta's waist for leverage, Zoey got to work.

She pounded into the foxgirl, returning to the quick, powerful pace from before—but now with Delta taking twice the cock. Both of her tight holes squeezed around Zoey, and the cocktail of pleasure was unbelievable. By the writhing and moaning of the orange-haired girl laid out across the sink, Zoey could intuit the same could be said for her partner.

Each thrust had Delta's stomach bulging wherever her cock traveled. Even one of Zoey's cocks could have that effect, but stacked on top of each other, Delta's body simply couldn't accommodate the massive amounts of girlcock, and her thrusts were were plainly visible, her distended stomach tracking the movement of Zoey's cock through her body.

Delta had been right that she wouldn't be able to 'handle it'. She fell apart under Zoey's thrusting. She went nearly slack in Zoey's grip as she held Delta's waist and slapped her lower half into the foxgirl, slamming two thick fourteen inch girlcocks as deep into her as she could. Her stomach bulged with each impact, loud slaps of flesh overlapping with Zoey's grunts.

Zoey would have been concerned by Delta's slackening posture if not for the moans and whines the foxgirl was making—even if she was losing control of her body, her mind overwhelmed by taking so much girlcock. She'd wanted to teach this girl a lesson, and she was accomplishing it.

The realization had Zoey's lips curling and her hips picking up speed. With new vigor, she pounded into Delta, savoring the foxgirl's two tight holes sheathing her cock, the insane tightness that doubling up provided both of them.

"Fuck," Delta said. "Fuck. Fuck. It's too much."

"You're doing great," Zoey laughed. "This is what you were made for. Taking cock. My cock. Isn't it?"

"D-Definitely."

"You like being my cock sheathe? My toy to play with?"

"So much."

For a while, Zoey pounded into Delta, bouncing her up and down on the sink she was laid across. Unfortunately, the sensation of being squeezed so tightly, and being massaged by two holes at once, was impossible to resist. Especially when it was Delta. The hot pleasure of her impending climax grew faster and faster, impossible to ignore.

"You ready for your second load?" Zoey grunted.

Delta nodded, her eyes having turned somewhat hazy. She stared down at her stomach, where Zoey's cocks bulged it upward with each thrust. She placed both hands there, feeling herself being used. She seemed entranced by the sight. Zoey was too.

"Fill me up," Delta breathed. "Every drop. Make me bulge."

Grunting, Zoey entered the home stretch, gripping Delta's waist and slapping into her with desperate fervency. Heat radiated from both her cocks, quickly building.

Her climax rushed up, Delta's pussy and asshole milking her out as the foxgirl came to her own climax. Zoey came at the same time. With a final, powerful thrust, she buried into Delta and let go.

Waves of explosive hot pleasure crashed through her, electrifying her muscles. She twitched with ecstasy, bent over Delta as hot ropes of cum shot into the foxgirl. Zoey's hips bucked in small twitches as she worked out string after string, emptying herself into her partner, filling Delta up until she was bulging. The outline of her cock erased, stomach pushing outward as two sticky bucketloads of Zoey's cum ejected into her asshole and pussy. The spurts came even faster and thicker than usual, her desire to see Delta bulging milking out even more of an explosive finish. And Delta had already been halfway filled up by her first assfucking.

Delta whimpered and whined as her stomach filled out. Zoey worked in and out of her, slowly, coaxing out as much hot cum inside her as she could summon.

Finally, Zoey stepped back, pulling two cocks out and admiring her handiwork. Delta lay there, slouched against the bathroom sink, exhausted and sweaty. Cum dripped from both her stretched-out holes, and her normally flat stomach was rounded several inches high, her hands placed there, cradling one of Zoey's most thorough finishes yet—from two weapons instead of one.

The sight almost stirred her two cocks back to full mast, despite just having literally just finished.

She stepped forward and kissed Delta, laughing into her lips.

"Good job. There you go. You did it. But, do you think you could take another round?"

5.19 - ❤❤ Mini-Goo I

Content Advisory: Miniature slimegirls (and the stuff you'd expect with that)

Zoey and Delta exited the arcade restroom with some awkwardness, having obviously gotten carried enough to be heard by anyone passing by. Loud, semi-public hijinks did come with an unfortunate reality—and in this case, it was the uncomfortable, blushing young employee who told them they had to leave. The two of them had at least cleaned up after themselves. That was the bare minimum of consideration they could give.

Delta walked a bit funny on their way back to the guild. She'd handled bigger problems than what Zoey had just given her—namely down in the second shard, with that special encounter—but that had been with the help of a stretchiness potion. Two fourteen inch cocks had pushed the poor foxgirl to her limit, even accounting for Zoey's passive accommodation skill.

"You don't have to look so smug about it," Delta said, elbowing her. "Yes, I can't walk straight. Of course I can't. It still hurts."

"I didn't go too hard, did I?"

"Back to sweet and caring, now?" Delta snorted. "Yes, two of those monsters was too much. And I can't wait for it to happen again."

That was something, at least. She did feel a bit bad about how roughly she had used Delta, even if it seemed she was happy about the situation.

They made it back to the guild with Delta hanging on Zoey's arm the whole way through—and this time, probably because she halfway needed the help to walk. Even with a wayfarer's massively improved constitution, being stretched in the way Zoey had punished her, Delta might need a night's rest before she was fully recovered. She tried not to feel smug about that, but failed.